Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
I did some number crunching on the new weapon damage values, and it looks like Amphis is now a great weapon, ideal for new players.

Amphis has:
top-tier DPS
easy to use with good speed and range
hits multiple targets and stuns
no rank requirement
a cool lightning explosion on air attacks
the stance card with matching polarity, Clashing Forest, drops from Corrupted Ancients and is easy to get

the downsides:
requires two neurodes to craft
low crit rate
DE might decide to nerf the attack rate at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost

Nitrox posted:

That is the most awful deal I've seen in this game yet. I hope you didn't pay more than $20 for it.
I think it was about $25 when I got it, not sure if it was more than 75% off. I'd be happy to sell it at that price again if that's what it was. I'm sure when DE put that pack up they did it with the intent to sell it at the Steam discount rate for their target price. Price marketing is a huge part of how DE seems to operate its business, which absolutely makes sense for the F2P market consisting of basically cheapazoids.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Maxwell Adams posted:

I did some number crunching on the new weapon damage values, and it looks like Amphis is now a great weapon, ideal for new players.

Amphis has:
top-tier DPS
easy to use with good speed and range
hits multiple targets and stuns
no rank requirement
a cool lightning explosion on air attacks
the stance card with matching polarity, Clashing Forest, drops from Corrupted Ancients and is easy to get

the downsides:
requires two neurodes to craft
low crit rate
DE might decide to nerf the attack rate at some point

The best reason to use Amphis is that it will baseball bat enemies into the stratosphere.

You should probably check your numbers again, since Dual Zorens or Dual Ichors with a max Fury, Spoiled Strike, Berzerker and the "crit more on channeling" mod will, if you bind mousewheel to melee, do incredibly ridiculously fast attacks for huge numbers. I potato'd my zorens specifically for that and they rip the everloving poo poo out of anything in the game. And this is without Valkyr's Warcry or Volt's speed. I shudder to think of what it'd be like with both of them.

BR0ME0
Apr 6, 2010
Just got a PS4 and am playing this in my free time, could I get a clan invite? PSN name is retrosixtyseven.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Nitrox posted:

You can sell mods for platinum, so yeah. 75% is a great deal, what are the packages available?
That is the most awful deal I've seen in this game yet. I hope you didn't pay more than $20 for it.

All packages are available.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Maxwell Adams posted:

DelphiAegis posted:

You should probably check your numbers again, since Dual Zorens or Dual Ichors with a max Fury, Spoiled Strike, Berzerker and the "crit more on channeling" mod will, if you bind mousewheel to melee, do incredibly ridiculously fast attacks for huge numbers. I potato'd my zorens specifically for that and they rip the everloving poo poo out of anything in the game. And this is without Valkyr's Warcry or Volt's speed. I shudder to think of what it'd be like with both of them.
I made a better spreadsheet. You'll need to save a copy to your own Google Drive account to do make the sorting work. Also there are a bunch of notes in there because this gets super rough once attack speed is figured into things because melee attack speed is weird, especially once you start looking at stances or weapons like the dual daggers that have multiple swings per attack input.

But yeah, the Amphis kinda owns now.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
The easter color pack is on sale today again for one credit. Any other holiday stuff available?

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

I ended up testing Amphis earlier, before these posts were made -- and yes, it is pretty badass. The damage on it isn't really that great by default (I don't have its stance yet). However, its spinattack will oneshot most enemies, and the spinattack is easy to perform. And mashing E hits multiple enemies.

Also, the spin move propels you forward even more than dual zoren. I've never moved so fast around a level.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I see people talk about selling stuff for plat but I don't see any in-game way to trade or even give platinum to other players. How does trading work?

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Jack Trades posted:

I see people talk about selling stuff for plat but I don't see any in-game way to trade or even give platinum to other players. How does trading work?

There's a kiosk in the dojo. YOu go into the dojo, invite whoever you're trading with, and then you can use the kiosk to trade.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

ullerrm posted:

I ended up testing Amphis earlier, before these posts were made -- and yes, it is pretty badass. The damage on it isn't really that great by default (I don't have its stance yet). However, its spinattack will oneshot most enemies, and the spinattack is easy to perform. And mashing E hits multiple enemies.

Also, the spin move propels you forward even more than dual zoren. I've never moved so fast around a level.

Nami Skyla is the best spin attack weapon in the game at a whopping 300 base on its spin. It also shoots you really far forward and can substitute for zorens. Also it lets you be all :yarr:. Basically you should build it.

Cainer
May 8, 2008

Piell posted:

There's a kiosk in the dojo. YOu go into the dojo, invite whoever you're trading with, and then you can use the kiosk to trade.

Do you have to be in the same guild to do this? I have a few life strikes and an extra rhino prime chassis I would like to sell off for some plats.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Cainer posted:

Do you have to be in the same guild to do this? I have a few life strikes and an extra rhino prime chassis I would like to sell off for some plats.

Nope, you just have to invite the non-clan member once you're in the dojo.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI
Hey ps4 guys, don't mind the dojo as I'm reshuffling rooms in preparation for whenever we get update 13. We don't have a parkour room right now but I'm reasonably certain no one really cares about that. The important rooms (labs) are untouched. Dueling rooms have been moved to the 2nd floor.

Aside from that, does anyone have any Rhino Prime parts aside from systems? I've burnt through so many keys looking for other parts and it's horribly loving annoying. I'm out of t3 ex and t2 mobile d keys.

Lonjon
Jun 26, 2007

Books are the real treasures of the world!
Fun Shoe
Been making some sweet, sweet cash lately. These 5 wave rail defense missions are really paying off:

After a few of these payouts, my wallet is sitting pretty:

In fact, the numbers in Warframe sometimes can't handle just how much cash I make in a single mission:

...and I also got Quick Rest!

On a different note, my non-goon friend "Vic" wants to join us on the PC side. He's a pretty cool guy, and I'm certain he will follow the directions on the Google Doc invite form perfectly.

Cathair
Jan 7, 2008

Helter Skelter posted:

I made a better spreadsheet. You'll need to save a copy to your own Google Drive account to do make the sorting work. Also there are a bunch of notes in there because this gets super rough once attack speed is figured into things because melee attack speed is weird, especially once you start looking at stances or weapons like the dual daggers that have multiple swings per attack input.

But yeah, the Amphis kinda owns now.

Seriously surprised that Fang Prime didn't even make the top 15. They feel way more effective with no stance than my Hate does with the Reaping Spiral stance that I was just trying out.

Fake edit: Ohhh, I just saw your note on dual daggers and their multiple hits per swing not being reflected in DPS figures. So yeah, Fang Primes are probably as far up there as they feel. Melee weapons are hard to quantify right now. :(

Another thing that drags melee down is the need for stamina. The requirements for attacking and blocking are manageable, but when you factor in needing stamina just to get to targets before a member of the Gun User Master Race kills everything, it becomes a pain. My frames are already packed to gills with power mods, I barely have room for Rush and maybe a single survivability mod on frames that aren't Rhino. Now I'm looking at having to slot at least a Quick Rest, having to compromise on the effectiveness of my frame powers just to use a weapon type that's inferior to guns. Not cool.

But hey, I'm just arguing that it's not good, not that it's not fun. I loved Fang/Fang Prime long before melee 2.0, and now that they can at least kill things, I'm going to have to farm up some dual dagger stances and go to town. :ese:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yeah I want me some fuckin dual dagger stances. I found Fang Prime pretty entertaining in 1.0, really wanna get some new stylish flourishes and poo poo going on it.

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo

Lonjon posted:

Been making some sweet, sweet cash lately. These 5 wave rail defense missions are really paying off:

After a few of these payouts, my wallet is sitting pretty:

In fact, the numbers in Warframe sometimes can't handle just how much cash I make in a single mission:

...and I also got Quick Rest!

On a different note, my non-goon friend "Vic" wants to join us on the PC side. He's a pretty cool guy, and I'm certain he will follow the directions on the Google Doc invite form perfectly.

What in the world?! :monocle:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Slayerjerman posted:

What in the world?! :monocle:

Gotta cut DE a break, man, math is hard!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Oh god, something has gone horribly wrong :cry:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
:siren: Cerium (Ceres): Acquire Security Logs - 115m - 11900cr - Orokin Reactor (Blueprint) :siren:

E: PC

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Shugojin posted:

Oh god, something has gone horribly wrong :cry:

Here, I put your head back on. :shobon:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Here, I put your head back on. :shobon:

Apotheosis is not meant to be a reversible procedure! :psylotus:

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Improbable Lobster posted:

:siren: Cerium (Ceres): Acquire Security Logs - 115m - 11900cr - Orokin Reactor (Blueprint) :siren:

E: PC

I just did this mission and there was some serious :de: going on. The first time, I wasn't able to revive anyone. Eventually the guy carrying a couple of the data masses died and the masses went with him. The second time, I still couldn't revive anyone, and I mashed the partner door opening panel for maybe a minute with the other guy before it finally opened.

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

hooah posted:

I just did this mission and there was some serious :de: going on. The first time, I wasn't able to revive anyone. Eventually the guy carrying a couple of the data masses died and the masses went with him. The second time, I still couldn't revive anyone, and I mashed the partner door opening panel for maybe a minute with the other guy before it finally opened.

I tried to do this 4 times (had to get a taxi each time) and each time I had some new and unusual bug that prevented me from finishing the mission. I give up, I didn't need that reactor.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
Deathsnacks is still reporting 75k hp for the new solar rail fights, however there is a change!

The defenders take -1hp/mission while attackers eat -10hp/mission.

Steelion
Aug 2, 2009
Jesus Christ, so you need at least 10 times as many missions to successfully take a rail?

Cathair
Jan 7, 2008

Denzine posted:

Deathsnacks is still reporting 75k hp for the new solar rail fights, however there is a change!

The defenders take -1hp/mission while attackers eat -10hp/mission.

Holy poo poo, if that's accurate, what a hefty reward for those who were fastest at poopsocking their rails out as soon as the patch hit. Guess we'll be seeing the same names on things forever, until the system is changed.

This also means that our disposable test rail got about six times as many runs for it as against it. :3:

vvvv Oh, I thought it had always been that way and was just now discovered by mathing things out properly, didn't realize it was a recent patch. Oh well! vvvv

Cathair fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Apr 21, 2014

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
Actually no, our rail was at -1/run. we were deploying when they patched.

So it's possible that all the incumbent rails will be -1 until DE hotfixes it. If they hotfix it.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Passburger posted:

To whoever keeps telling me Spare Parts is a poo poo mod.

Either the wiki is a big fat lie, or I actually have a point.

"Why is there an exploding sentinel on that card then?" - Because : DE :

I'm gonna slowpoke this because I got home like an hour ago and this feels important to me. After Resource Boosters got added, I got an objective point of comparison within the datafiles to tell you whether they're the same boost or not.

Aaaaaand....
AVATAR_DROP_CHANCE_MODIFIER for Spare Parts
GAMEPLAY_PICKUP_AMOUNT for Resource Booster
GAMEPLAY_PICKUP_RATE for Drop Chance Booster and Dark Sector drop buff
(GAMEPLAY_MONEY_PICKUP_AMOUNT for Credit Booster
GAMEPLAY_KILL_XP_AMOUNT for Affinity Booster and Dark Sector affinity buffs)
(Yes, in theory you could have a mod that gave you increased drops. The system is the same)

Avatar, FYI, refers to the character. It's used in mod parameters tied to the character (the sentinel in this case). The Gameplay prefix is used for game-wide stuff, like drops.

Make your own conclusions. My personal bet is the wiki's lying.

(Incidentally there's potential boosters for mods and "good stuff", but right now they just double drop rate because I assume the relevant modifiers haven't been coded in yet)

Fish Noise posted:

I've burned a few Rhinos to death in the dueling room with that Ignis, and while it was only a single encounter and I don't have a recording to review, it certainly felt different ("Huh, Rhinos are usually dead by now- oh hey his health bar is moving continuously instead of instantly evaporating"). Then again, I think we tend to mod Rhino fairly uniformly, while the spectre stats/mod loadouts aren't visible to us.

...maybe they use DE loadouts.

I can't check the loadout randomizer script because the lua decompiler refuses to not break, but the parameters that get passed in are warframe (all of'em), helmet (defaults only), primary (soma/braton/hek), secondary (lato/aklato) and melee (skana/dual skana/scindo).
My guess is they don't use any mods. NPC and player power evaluators are different so I wouldn't be surprised if they're using powers without any mod cards installed. (Which would mean lv. 0 aka unranked card)

Kyte fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Apr 21, 2014

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012

Coldbird posted:

Molecular Prime is that good. Nova is otherwise a completely mediocre frame. The only other "god tier" frames are definitely Rhino (literally invincible, great ult, useful Roar, can mitigate low run speed with fasthat) and arguably Mag for Pull, Shield Polarize, plus a ton of shields to go with Polarize.

The rest range from okay to outright terrible.

The highlight of Nova and Rhino are ease of play rather than raw, sheer power. I disagree they are outright the best frames, while everything else is poo poo. I find these two frames one dimensional, and boring to play.

In solo runs, Excalibur with radial blind and slash dash is fantastic. Tougher to play, tougher to mod correctly. Just as deadly and effective as Rhino or Nova.

Trinity is great with link and blessing. It is a stupid gimmick, but it works, and it work well.

Nyx does not need any introduction.

Mag revolves around pull and shield polarize. Bullet magnet can be quite useful too, but by the time you need it a lot, the mobs are so thick, magnetizing the ideal targets becomes an exercise in frustration.

Loki with with all its abilities (decoy, invisibility, switch teleport, radial disarm) is a one man army in solo runs and there is absolutely nothing that can hurt him unless you play and mod like a moron.

Here comes the G3, bang decoy, go invisible, melee for max crit damage. 1-2 shot kills, if that. Only 10 seconds to kill G3? Man, that's slow.

Here comes the Stalker, go invisible, insta kill him with one dragon nikana swing. You do not even need to channel. Only 2 seconds to kill Stalker? Man, that's lazy. Nova could have done it much faster. No, wait, M prime does not do poo poo against Stalker. Rhino with stomp? Nope. Nothing.

Are you doing defense runs? Yes? Ok, whatever, just decoy someplace stupid or high, switch teleport there, decoy again some place next to the objective, equip ogris, put paper weight on left click, go afk.

Ember with Accelerant and Stug for a lazy setup. If it does not die instantly, it is stunned anyway.

Nekros' Terrify, Shadows of the Dead, and Desecrate go real well together. Desecrate is essential to maintain your energy. With terrify, you achieve god mode, and after you have killed enough mobs for your first shadows of the dead, you won't need your gun again. Mobs scale in level? Who cares, you will spawn mobs of the same level who will kill more mobs, which you can revive, to kill more mobs, that you will revive to kill anything and everything.

Desecrate works on these revived mobs, too. How convenient. Nekros is not good right out of the box (like Rhino or Nova) and needs some forma and some rare corrupted mods to become the necromancer god that does not need you to have a single weapon equipped.

Not so relevant, because it is a bit gimmicky. Soul punch used during a jump or from high ground, and aimed at the feet of a target is generally an insta kill as it launches said target into orbit for 2k damage or more.

I suppose many dislike Nekros because, save for desecrate, and select target shadows (ancient healers, shield drones) it is centered around solo play, and tends to horribly disrupt team cohesion. Shadows getting in the way, terrified mobs running away and spreading out. Soul punch messing up potential drops.

Hydroid. There isn't a single ability on that guy that does not come with utility and stun/stagger.

Zephyr, modded for duration and efficiency, particularly on open maps, or maps with high ceiling, you can fly around like a dickhead, with turbulence on, spamming tornadoes all over the place for infinite godmode. Everyone hates it because it does not kill stuff quickly and because it messes up the loot. Zephyr does not care about hosed up drop spots because it can fly around and collect everything with a carrier while everyone else goes apeshit.

Banshee. It is the bane of bullet sponges. It can virtually one shot anything. It cannot kill a lot of poo poo fast, but it can kill super strong poo poo faster than any other frame. Granted you have the right gun to complement Sonar with. For small mobs, you can spam sonic boom all day, and shoot them or stab them in the face while they are down. You can't lose with it.

I do not have Vauban to test it. As a bystander, I find that frame devastating.

I haven't played other frames at length to form an opinion (Saryn, Volt, Ash, Frost). They are probably ok. I have played Oberon long enough to admit defeat and conclude it is an irredeemable piece of poo poo.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
Volt is awesome. He's got incredible shields and 100% status on his 1 and 4; anything that can be stunned by them will be. Speed is an amazing skill, and his electric barrier is incredibly useful. He's like someone combined Ember and Frost and made them fast.

Saryn has a decoy, like Loki, and it's about as useful. She's also got much higher health and armour, an ability that adds significant toxic damage to melee, and an incredibly good 4. Her 1 is kind of trash, though.

Oberon only has one good power, is slow, and has bad shields. His powers are so incredibly situational - his 1 is okay in tight corridors, his 2 is good when extended for defense maps, his 3 is ... it's a health-only regen effect, so basically not that useful. His 4 is a worse Crush that shits health orbs.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Zephyr is even better now (at least for your squadmates) since tornadoes no longer gently caress with loot.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

I love cats posted:

Here comes the G3, bang decoy, go invisible, melee for max crit damage. 1-2 shot kills, if that. Only 10 seconds to kill G3? Man, that's slow.

Here comes the Stalker, go invisible, insta kill him with one dragon nikana swing. You do not even need to channel. Only 2 seconds to kill Stalker? Man, that's lazy. Nova could have done it much faster. No, wait, M prime does not do poo poo against Stalker. Rhino with stomp? Nope. Nothing.

Are you doing defense runs? Yes? Ok, whatever, just decoy someplace stupid or high, switch teleport there, decoy again some place next to the objective, equip ogris, put paper weight on left click, go afk.

Thank you for posting these tips because I do, in fact, play Loki like a moron, and stuff like this hadn't occurred to me to try. I need to break out of my "rush through everything like I'm Rhino" mindset.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

doomfunk posted:

Volt is awesome. He's got incredible shields and 100% status on his 1 and 4; anything that can be stunned by them will be. Speed is an amazing skill, and his electric barrier is incredibly useful. He's like someone combined Ember and Frost and made them fast.

Shooting through Electric Shield buffs damage or crit rate or something too it seems.

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012

Cathair posted:

Edit: Yeah, Trinity's Blessing is great, but it still falls in the 'situational use' category because Trinity can't do much other than make the whole team invincible. Sure, people are probably reading this and going 'well what the hell else do you need?', but it does matter since team invincibility doesn't inherently prevent high-level enemies from killing the pod or whatever. Link is good mostly for providing CC immunity, and Energy Vampire can be good but is difficult to deploy well enough to even get back the energy used to cast it.

Still a really good frame. I was shaking my head a few pages back when people were going on about Valkyr being totally useful, no really guys, because Valkyr's ult can make her invincible forever- well, guess what, Trinity can do the same thing for the entire team, and do more damage at the same time since it allows you to keep your gun out.

I disagree with everything in this post.

Valkyr's god mode lasts three times longer than Trinity's blessing (stock, unmoded ability duration), and it has different purposes.

Slam attacks while in hysteria have a 5 meter radius 100% knock back, stun. It grants stun immunity, proc immunity, and draws aggro. The melee damage is quite neat (thanks to the base 30% crit chance), and I do not think there is another weapon that can match the hysteria melee dps. Against infested, it is the go to ability and it will kill everything forever.

It is affected by your own warcry and volt's speed.

Blessing does not render knockdown immunity, or status effect procs (like freeze or energy drain) and does not draw aggro.

Blessing's energy upkeep is a lot higher than hysteria, and requires advanced modding to make it last forever. Hysteria only needs rage and energy siphon.

Blessing works best with link. You shoot blast weapons at your feet (ogris penta, acrid, castanas), kill everything that's linked to you. How is that situational?

I love cats fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Apr 21, 2014

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
So I was running a t1 capture as I needed literally one last space-shekel to put a Nyx and Oberon in the oven at the same time. (The numbers must match)

I was running to the last guy, and hit a t-junction, went right instead of left.

I stumbled into a huge room set, must have been 8 or so in a row, with a few different levels and side rooms.

There were Magic Space Elevators and Scary Floor Holes, and the whole thing looked pretty drat cool, a cut above the rest of the tower tile set.

In summary, why can't everything be that cool? I had quite a bit of fun exploring it, though I didn't make it into the last section at the end.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

I love cats posted:

Loki with with all its abilities (decoy, invisibility, switch teleport, radial disarm) is a one man army in solo runs and there is absolutely nothing that can hurt him unless you play and mod like a moron.

Last I checked, if you are the target of the assassination, The Stalker will perform a smoke screen animation and kick you out of invis. Maybe it has something to do with already being invis before he spawns? I honestly don't know, I just clearly recall me trying to go invis *after* he spawned and him going 'YOUR TENNO POWERS ARE USELESS' and then forcing me to reappear.

Everything works against the G3 though which makes them trivial with the right frame.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!

Croccers posted:

Shooting through Electric Shield buffs damage or crit rate or something too it seems.

Yeah - shooting out from the inside electrifies your rounds. If you have other elements slotted, iirc this can combine with them. Easy way to test this would be to pack an Ignis onto a mission as Volt and see if your flamethrower starts proccing radiation, but I'm like 60% certain it's the case. Either way, free bonus damage/status.

Volt is a total redmage. The only thing he's 100% the best at among the frames is stunning mooks for a second or so for a paltry amount of energy, but he does a ton of stuff quite well.

Also, I agree with cats on Valkyr vs Trinity - it's really not a fair comparison and anyone who's spent a minute+ in Hysteria mode would agree. Valkyr should be considered a Spiderman frame whose invulnerability is a turbo kill mode best used for clearing rooms that are too packed for Iron Skin or in which teammates are downed. Valkyr is a ton of fun.

e: Oh, I got nabbed as the Harvester while on Oberon at some point last night. Escape is a pretty fun mission type and I secretly hope it gets updated in terms of content and to have a boss and be the only place parts for a future Alad V manipulated frame to drop. Or something.

doomfunk fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Apr 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

doomfunk posted:

Valkyr should be considered a Spiderman frame whose invulnerability is a turbo kill mode best used for clearing rooms that are too packed for Iron Skin or in which teammates are downed. Valkyr is a ton of fun.

A ton of fun and due for a massive buff. This rage frame that is more dependent on melee than anything else got 100% passed over for any changes in melee 2.0. She is long overdue for a hysteria animation overhaul and let's be honest, if Ash's bladestorm brings the combo meter up, so should hysteria.

I just really want my space wolverine already DE.