Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

i just hope the millwall fans refrain from killing any brown people when they get relegated tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

thehappyprince posted:

i just hope the millwall fans refrain from killing any brown people when they get relegated tbh
do they even have brown people in doncaster

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

i'd tell you but i don't want the millwall fans to turn up with their pitch forks

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Chris de Sperg posted:

he's seen them in his wrasslin

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Chris de Sperg posted:

It's a very multicultural town. Sadly, most of the cunts that live here seem to support that team who play in white.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

billy sharp on the bench lol donny are hosed

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

monkeytennis posted:

It's a very multicultural town. Sadly, most of the cunts that live here seem to support that team who play in white.

:twisted: :twisted: plastic donny crew reporting in :twisted: :twisted:

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

saunders out

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
disgusting display by doncaster, trying to kill the glorious germanic giant stefan due to their petty jealousy that millwall can actually win games. im glad it was a red card and hopefully we can kick on and smash those reverse racists

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

I look forward to seeing Burnley back in the premier league so I can feel terrible about not supporting my hometown.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Botswana! posted:

disgusting display by doncaster, trying to kill the glorious germanic giant stefan due to their petty jealousy that millwall can actually win games. im glad it was a red card and hopefully we can kick on and smash those reverse racists
this is a classic example of football heightism and i'm glad the refs are taking a stand.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Birmingham are actually going to get relegated. Two wins at home all season and this oval office still hasn't been sacked.

I'm not even angry any more. I've accepted their fate

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Birmingham are actually going to get relegated. Two wins at home all season and this oval office still hasn't been sacked.

I'm not even angry any more. I've accepted their fate

You're dogshit OP.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Cart Cam posted:

You're dogshit OP.

It's the worst Blues team I've ever seen.

I'd honestly take Barry Fry back

Or just us back Trevor Francis.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
What happened with your owner's money laundering? is he still in charge?

The Wall
Jan 3, 2012
gently caress off Wednesday. The one time in the history of the universe I want them to win and they pull this bullshit on me.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Blue Screen Error posted:

What happened with your owner's money laundering? is he still in charge?

He resigned when he was given a prison sentence

This guy is acting chairman now

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/peter-pannu-im-worth-whopping-6686617

Ugh..

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

He resigned when he was given a prison sentence

This guy is acting chairman now

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/peter-pannu-im-worth-whopping-6686617

Ugh..

Maybe you simply can't afford to sack Clark and his staff?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Blue Screen Error posted:

Maybe you simply can't afford to sack Clark and his staff?

I'm assuming this is what it is, but it sucks because he will relegate us unless we make the change

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

At least you won't have to pay any compensation to get Hughton and his merry men back

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Well done Burnley :)

Dyche has done a great job with them.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Botswana! posted:

Yeah about that.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

irlZaphod posted:

Well done Burnley :)

Dyche has done a great job with them.

Whilst he's done excellently with them they've also been very lucky with injuries as they have a very thin squad.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

sounds like the ref and dickov hosed us

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

the red card lost us the game. it's as simple as that. once donny dropped down to 10 men, we had half a hour of shaun williams and scott malone constantly trying it from 40 yards out and reminding us that they're loving inbreds, and when we finally got them to stop doing that and actually get some crosses in it was too late. the substitutions were tactically retarded. 19 loving shots and no goals, ffs.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Terrible first half and we showed zero threat second half, end this season now etc

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
We were shocking yesterday as we have been for most of the season.

Looking forward to that Reading draw tonight, nobody wants 6th place do they!?

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

We were shocking yesterday as we have been for most of the season.

Looking forward to that Reading draw tonight, nobody wants 6th place do they!?

Reading are actually going to win 69-0 and finally make our push for play offs

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

Raffles posted:

I'm not angry, just disappointed.

Snap.

Don't know how tonight is going to go. We'll probably win 6-0 then when everyone gets excited totally poo poo the bed in the next two games and finish 9th.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Reading are actually going to win 69-0 and finally make our push for play offs

We are going to tonk the binmen that turn out for yous lot; this I know to be true.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I think i'll be 'reading' posts form upset Reading fans who are sad because they've been thrashed at home by the Boro tonight.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

I hope boro go 2-0 up and we win 3-2 I'll do all the moves

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'll make your mam wear a boro shirt then show her my moves tonight.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
I hope Reading win, we beat Leicester, and we finish above Boro this season. Small goals...

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
I hope 'boro win by multiple goals to nil.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Yay so far

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Hal Robson-Kanu is hosing blood everywhere and has been replaced by Pog who I think may do a goal

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

This is starting to remind of me the time I paid £60 to watch Swansea gently caress us at Wembley.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

2 of Birmingham's last 3 games are at home so we are already down

Just look at that poo poo. Worse home record than loving Yeovil

TwoDogs1Cup fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Apr 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Christ, what a lovely goal

• Locked thread