Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Would he like to privatize national parks ("drop in a token, look at a duck"), or just sell them to logging companies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Lycus posted:

Would he like to privatize national parks ("drop in a token, look at a duck"), or just sell them to logging companies?
I believe the idea is "thing bad. If do other thing, then bad thing not happen." In this case, if we didn't have national parks, we'd be energy independent, whatever the gently caress that means - I'm guessing it's not "massive geothermal energy extraction at Yellowstone."

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
It's a fairly common belief in the right wing fringe that we could attain energy independence using the coal/oil reserves found on federal land. Obviously it is the leftist Muslim living liberals that keep us from using coal/oil for our entire energy grid and not that it would make our air like that of China's.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Yellowstone: Not as Cool as Six Flags

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Cliven Bundy got one thing right: His claim is absurd, but challenging property law is not
Salon ^ | April 21, 2014 | Matt Bruenig
Posted on 4/21/2014 8:06:35 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

He may be a clown, but his actions raise a question: Who is the state to determine who gets to use what resources?

quote:

Dammit I hate snarky creeps like this guy. On what basis does he think Cliven Bundy is a "clown"? Why does he think that disagreeing with the abrogation of a century-old agreement is a "strange" legal theory?

Even if he's "kinda" agreeing and seeing that there is a valid issue to be debated, I'd still like to correct some of his perceptions with a 2x4.
6 posted on 4/21/2014 8:15:01 PM by BikerJoe

quote:

You took the words right out of my mouth, Clown Clown??!!!! Does this amuse this jack off matt??? Missing the big picture jerk wad. It all comes down to more taxes and when do we say enough!!! Clown. This guy is a clown in an rear end in a top hat suit.

9 posted on 4/21/2014 8:22:44 PM by longfellow (Bill Maher, the 21st hijacker.)

Yes, how dare this guy call someone a clown? Why is it that liberals constantly insult those they disagree with? It's not even a week since the fat lesbian wookiee

America's Meb Keflezighi Wins An Emotional Boston Marathon

quote:

~~~Meb Keflezighi~~~
Born in Eritrea. So he is an American by citizenship? What's the diference between Eritreans and Kenyans?

3 posted on 4/21/2014 7:13:34 PM by LoneRangerMassachusetts (The meek shall not inherit the Earth)

quote:

The crowd roared as the Eritrean-born runner who lives in San Diego...
Truthfully, how many folks know where Eritrea is? I've worked for a global logistics company for 33 years, with offices in 220+ countries, yet I had to look that up on Wikipedia. It's in Africa, by the way.

6 posted on 4/21/2014 7:16:46 PM by GalaxieFiveHundred
homeschooling.txt

Police caught off guard by huge park gathering where 2 women were shot

quote:

Keep your situational awareness and stay very alert especially when more than three or four feral teens start to gather. GTFO of the area as soon as possible. Let them kill themselves, not you!

16 posted on 4/21/2014 8:47:12 PM by Red_Devil 232 ((VietVet - USMC All Ready On The Right? All Ready On The Left? All Ready On The Firing Line!))
neverrelax.jpg

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

quote:

Cliven Bundy got one thing right: His claim is absurd, but challenging property law is not
Salon ^ | April 21, 2014 | Matt Bruenig
Posted on 4/21/2014 8:06:35 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

He may be a clown, but his actions raise a question: Who is the state to determine who gets to use what resources?

They're... the state? Of course they get to determine who gets to use resources. Freeper's have apparently never even heard of the "Tragedy of the commons" and want us all to become Easter Island.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet
"Militia member Scott Shaw comments on the round-up 'evidently in America we don’t actually own the property anymore, if you ever did.'"

The "property" being Bureau of Land Management lands? All of the BLM land (mostly desert or remote) should be sold cheap to private sector individuals only: those with no ties to any level of government or government-derived incomes--individuals wanting to build and produce on those lots with their own hands, no help from laborers, no building regulations and one lot per individual. Let them manufacture some products. Men at work with real families out of the sight of the sensitive elite, problem solved, fewer burdens, economy improved.

42 posted on 4/21/2014 5:31:46 PM by familyop (We Baby Boomers are croaking in an avalanche of corruption smelled around the planet.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

So I'm the head of a multinational conglomerate worth hundreds of billions who's reading this and thinking, "maybe I can convince the BLM (through several generous donations to various PACs and rigorous efforts by my lobbyists) to sell all these lands to me instead of these chunderheads - after all, I and my company are 'private sector individuals'."

So instead of your average FReeper living out his Gunsmoke homesteader fantasy on his own plot of sweet ex-BLM land, my numerous subsidiaries are logging, mining and drilling the hell out of it while said chunderheads are cheering me on out of blind adherence to capitalism and their subconscious love of wealthy strongmen.

I make money hand over fist, the pols I essentially paid off make money and the FReeper gets to fume over liberals and blacks while choking down a refreshing glass of fracking fluid-tinged tap water (because bottled water is an Obama plot to turn people homosexual and Agenda 21 and stuff).

90s Solo Cup fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Apr 22, 2014

King Metal
Jun 15, 2001

MeLKoR posted:

The crowd roared as the Eritrean-born runner who lives in San Diego...
Truthfully, how many folks know where Eritrea is? I've worked for a global logistics company for 33 years, with offices in 220+ countries, yet I had to look that up on Wikipedia. It's in Africa, by the way.

6 posted on 4/21/2014 7:16:46 PM by GalaxieFiveHundred

Aren't there only around 195 sovereign countries? I wonder where the other 30 mystery countries that his company has offices in are (territories?).

King Metal fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Apr 22, 2014

deep space nein
Aug 25, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

It's a fairly common belief in the right wing fringe that we could attain energy independence using the coal/oil reserves found on federal land. Obviously it is the leftist Muslim living liberals that keep us from using coal/oil for our entire energy grid and not that it would make our air like that of China's.
St. Sarah said we would be fully energy independent if only the liberals wouldn't stop us from setting up oil drilling platforms in every square foot of viable ocean.

When Palin made this assertion someone on Freep managed to stop masturbating long enough to mention that oil prices are set by the international market regardless of where it's drilled, at which point all free market ideals were flushed down the toilet as they railed on about mooselimbs making the price so high, therefore oil should be nationalized and regulated so Americans get cheap gas.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

King Metal posted:

Aren't there only around 195 sovereign countries? I wonder where the other 30 mystery countries that his company has offices in are (territories?).

Texas, Oklahoma, etc.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

deep space nein posted:

St. Sarah said we would be fully energy independent if only the liberals wouldn't stop us from setting up oil drilling platforms in every square foot of viable ocean.

When Palin made this assertion someone on Freep managed to stop masturbating long enough to mention that oil prices are set by the international market regardless of where it's drilled, at which point all free market ideals were flushed down the toilet as they railed on about mooselimbs making the price so high, therefore oil should be nationalized and regulated so Americans get cheap gas.

Don't Americans get insanely cheap gas anyway?

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

King Metal posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states posted:

This list of sovereign states provides an overview of states around the world, with information on their status and recognition of their sovereignty.

The 206 states listed are divided into:

The membership within the United Nations system column divides the states into three categories: 193 member states,[1] two observer states, and 11 other states.
The sovereignty dispute column indicates states whose sovereignty is undisputed (190 states) and states whose sovereignty is disputed (16 states).

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

WarpedNaba posted:

Relative to Europe, yeah. But our culture is a car culture in a way that European countries just aren't.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
I was speaking more relative to Australia/NZ. But that's beside the point.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

King Metal posted:

Country is a really ambiguous word, so depending on how you define country you'd also get a bunch of non-sovereign entities like Scotland, Wales, Catalonia, Tibet, etc. Not that it's all that relevant to this STDH.txt scenario because he just pulled those numbers out of his rear end.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

You're dealing with people who think that the term "clean coal" is an accurate descriptor. Also, remember that this article is how many Freepers view environmentalism.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/04/22/earth-day-reminder-benefits-industrial-progress/

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Freepers: I was in military intelligence. LOL

From the last page. It's so great :)

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Zeroisanumber posted:

One of the truisms of American politics is that we like to let the strong brutalize the weak. The difference between the Democrats and the GOP is that the Democrats are more tolerable on social issues and won't brutalize the poor unless the chips are down. But when the chips are down, the Democrats are right there with the GOP talking about how "fiscally-responsible" cuts have to be made to "save us all from debt". Never mind that the rest of the world is in such terrible shape that they're gladly buying our debt at below-inflation rates.

This is depressing as hell. If it's any relief, you're not alone. All over Europe the tide is turning right :smith:

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Actually Americans love underdogs and stories of the weak defeating the strong.

That is one reason the right wing views itself as constantly victimized by an all-encompassing leftist conspiracy. Being the victim justifies p much anything.

quote:

Gas taxes are considered a dangerous third rail. As a result, a lot of states are contemplating way over-complicated schemes to tax cars based on distance driven through GPS tracking and other nonsense rather than just taxing gas.

Bla bla bla suburbs bla bla bla white flight bla bla bla self serve bla bla antichrist bla bla

TheDeadlyShoe fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Apr 22, 2014

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

Gas taxes are considered a dangerous third rail. As a result, a lot of states are contemplating way over-complicated schemes to tax cars based on distance driven through GPS tracking and other nonsense rather than just taxing gas.

Bla bla bla suburbs bla bla bla white flight bla bla bla self serve bla bla antichrist bla bla

Taxing gas is a terrible way to do it because we're already being pushed for cars that use less/no gas. It'll just end up like cigarettes where you have decreasing revenue because people actually did what you wanted to originally.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Cigarettes are an addiction, whereas gasoline consumption leans more towards laws of physics. You need X energy to move your vehicle no matter what you do. Gas mileage is a reasonable facsimile for vehicle weight and use and therefore wear and tear on the roads. So if the goal is to place more burden on those who use more of a public service (roads) it works pretty well.

Gas tax will only fall apart with widespread adoption of hybrids and electrics which are amenable to similar electricity taxes.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

Actually Americans love underdogs and stories of the weak defeating the strong.

That is one reason the right wing views itself as constantly victimized by an all-encompassing leftist conspiracy. Being the victim justifies p much anything.

You have a point, but it's not quite that simple. There is a strong undercurrent of "keep the bums down" in american culture. Well, in western culture in general, but the US easily takes the cake.

Thee is a reason so many schools side with the bullies over the bullied, college football stars get to have their rape cases whitewashed, and prison rape is a joke instead of a calamity. Hell, just consider the culture's treatment of hippies: no movement ever self-destructed itself so harmlessly into 'Everybody loves Raymond' types, and yet there are few easier targets in the land for casual snipes.

People like underdogs...in fiction, and when there is a chance the underdog can win and become the new status quo. In real life, joining the bullies is always the safer alternative. It gets careers started and books published, in fact. Ask Shirley Sherrod or Ashleigh Banfield how much being an underdog is really worth.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Also, in my experience most 'underdogs in fiction' tend to be people who already have the beliefs that the society of the reader deem as 'correct'. Their fight is against a society/group who the reader would deem 'wrong' or 'bad' so we don't so much like underdogs as much as we enjoy Guy Who Is Like Me triumphing over Guy Who Is Different despite the odds.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Axel Serenity posted:

Yellowstone: Not as Cool as Six Flags

An idiot friend of mine provoked a bison into charging at him. You can definitely get thrills out of Yellowstone, and not the safe nanny state kind you get on a rollercoaster.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

SedanChair posted:

An idiot friend of mine provoked a bison into charging at him. You can definitely get thrills out of Yellowstone, and not the safe nanny state kind you get on a rollercoaster.
When I worked in Yellowstone for a summer, the gift shop had a great book on all the ways you can die in Yellowstone. My favorite was the guy who jumped into a boiling thermal spring after a dog that had done the same thing. Ended poorly.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Nessus posted:

When I worked in Yellowstone for a summer, the gift shop had a great book on all the ways you can die in Yellowstone. My favorite was the guy who jumped into a boiling thermal spring after a dog that had done the same thing. Ended poorly.

Dammit Doobie's Dog House has taken over yet another thread.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
EXCLUSIVE: 'Negroes in the house! Negroes in the house!' Oprah shouted as her father and his wife

quote:

To: C19fan
Nasty Lesbian!

2 posted on 4/22/2014 12:35:29 PM by Dr. Ursus

quote:

Oprah getting uppity...... snob NWO ( New World Order Queen is more like it ) .... beyatch .....

3 posted on 4/22/2014 12:35:54 PM by American Constitutionalist

quote:

I look forward to people finally realizing what a scumbag Oprah really is..she is a nasty woman who hates white people and apparently hates certain black people as well

8 posted on 4/22/2014 12:43:07 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd

10 posted on 4/22/2014 12:44:53 PM by Constitution Day
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Constitution Day
There are at least four races in that picture, but I would bet not one of the readers of this thread will catch it.

11 posted on 4/22/2014 12:46:02 PM by MHGinTN
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: MHGinTN
That is because it is the “Black” Congressional Caucus. It is entirely melanin based; not based on “race” at all.

13 posted on 4/22/2014 12:51:34 PM by Cletus.D.Yokel (Catastrophic Anthropogenic Climate Alterations - The Acronym explains the science.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]
Why can't white people have their own Congress?? :qq:

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

An open letter to Chelsea Clinton’s unborn child

Let's get to work insulting the unborn!

quote:

To: tom h

Dear Baby Clinton,

Consider yourself lucky to have “Clinton” as a surname otherwise Grandma would have demanded you be thrown on the garbage pile a week ago.

3 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:42:00 AM by hattend (Firearms and ammunition...the only growing industries under the Obama regime.)

quote:

Oh yes, do not pay attention when you hear people comment on just how unattractive you are; just remember that you have such a wonderful personality.

5 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:43:09 AM by UncleSam (Why must someone else always make the final decisions?)

quote:

>>The author of this letter forgot to remind Baby Clinton that her mother can, at a whim, decide to abort her, thereby degrading her status from “baby” to “fetus” or “foreign uterine matter.”<<

Oh no no no no.

Abortion is NEVER for rich White people. It is a “right” preserved purely for the colored and the poor.

However, if the amnio comes back with indicators of Downs Syndrome, you can 100% expect that chelsea will have a “miscarriage.”

6 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:44:39 AM by freedumb2003 (Fight Tapinophobia in all its forms! Do not submit to arduus privilege.)

quote:

Here’s my conspiracy theory. She isn’t really pregnant, and in a few months(before she has to show, unless she uses padding), she will have a misfortunate miscarriage and that will gin up all kinds of sympathy for gramma hellary.

14 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:59:30 AM by Old Yeller (In Latin, the word sinister means left. Which is appropriate for left-wingers.)

quote:

I can’t get over the fact that the daughter uglier than the family dog found a Jew-daddy, that the family approved of.

( I know it sounds base, but the Clintons were never pro-Israel, either.)

28 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 10:30:59 AM by Terry L Smith

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

kik2dagroin posted:

Why can't white people have their own Congress?? :qq:

negro, octoroon, sasketchewoon, klingon

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
*Google image searches for Chelsea Clinton*

Oh yeah she's definitely slam-whale quality. :rolleyes:

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

kik2dagroin posted:

To: Constitution Day 
There are at least four races in that picture, but I would bet not one of the readers of this thread will catch it. 

11 posted on 4/22/2014 12:46:02 PM by MHGinTN 
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies] 

Negro, mulatto, quadroon, octoroon?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
These subhuman trash have been insulting Chelsea Clinton's looks since she was a 13-year-old girl in the White House.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Is high yellow a race or just an even less polite way of saying octoroon?

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
NAACP Head Praises Rand Paul

A nuanced and subtle take on race relations.

quote:

To: TianaHighrider

Ugh! When are we going to recognize the obvious? Civil war or slavery? Those are the options.

19 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 11:38:12 AM by demshateGod (The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Why I Don't Give to Summer Camp for Underprivileged Kids

gently caress you, got mine!

quote:

To: econjack

Depends on what sort of camp. If its one where they turn big rocks into little rocks I am all for it.

3 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:43:57 AM by Yorlik803 ( Church/Caboose in 2016)

quote:

To: xkaydet65
I’m surprised the caller stayed on the phone...

Me too. At the end of my lecture, they did say: "I never thought of it that way." Long run effect? Probably zero. Most people don't go beyond the surface.

Years ago I used to teach Principles of Economics, mainly to Freshmen students. The War on Poverty was in its infancy and a family of 4 with income of $9600 or less was considered poor. I used to tell my students I could end poverty overnight. They echo: "Really? How?" I told them all you have to do is get all of the people who make $9600 or less, line them up, and shoot them!

After their initial reaction, I asked: "How long is it before the guy making $9601 starts bitching because he's the poorest person in the land?" I learned a long time ago, the more outlandish the example, the more they listen. We would then go on to discuss the distribution of income, effort, productivity, and how you can't have equal incomes in a free society. Alas, Obozo and the rest of his ilk still haven't learned the lesson.
20 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:25:47 AM by econjack (I'm not bossy...I just know what you should be doing.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]
Charity? We don't give to no stinking charity!

quote:

I understand exactly how you feel, econjack. Another “request” I don’t contribute to is the “school supply” drive. The county gives every “underprivileged” kid a backpack filled with name brand school supplies. The schools then request additional supplies for the “needy”. Meanwhile.. every other working parent shops every single sale, clips coupons and buys in bulk when it is on sale. The summer camp donations are (once again) a subsidy. Somehow they have “earned” it. How? Not sure. However, it is a lesson to the young.. you can have anything you want if someone else pays for it. If “Johnny X” can go on vacation.. then you should, too. It starts/plants a lifetime seed of entitlement. IMHO.

37 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:04:23 AM by momtothree

quote:

In other words what have the kids ever done to earn them a vacation on me ???

I just tell them I agree children should have a summer vacation and that Im having to pay for my own to have one..

and since I have to I expect the parents of those kids to do the same..

42 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:19:40 AM by Tennessee Nana

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Would these rear end-hats be more amenable to BLM/NFS/NPS land if we called it "the taxpayers' land" instead?
Freedom land. Although that might conflict with a theme park celebrating America.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

quote:

I can’t get over the fact that the daughter uglier than the family dog found a Jew-daddy, that the family approved of.

( I know it sounds base, but the Clintons were never pro-Israel, either.)

28 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 10:30:59 AM by Terry L Smith

Even for FReep, this is ugly as poo poo.

quote:

To: xkaydet65
I’m surprised the caller stayed on the phone...

Me too. At the end of my lecture, they did say: "I never thought of it that way." Long run effect? Probably zero. Most people don't go beyond the surface.

Years ago I used to teach Principles of Economics, mainly to Freshmen students. The War on Poverty was in its infancy and a family of 4 with income of $9600 or less was considered poor. I used to tell my students I could end poverty overnight. They echo: "Really? How?" I told them all you have to do is get all of the people who make $9600 or less, line them up, and shoot them!

After their initial reaction, I asked: "How long is it before the guy making $9601 starts bitching because he's the poorest person in the land?" I learned a long time ago, the more outlandish the example, the more they listen. We would then go on to discuss the distribution of income, effort, productivity, and how you can't have equal incomes in a free society. Alas, Obozo and the rest of his ilk still haven't learned the lesson.
20 posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:25:47 AM by econjack (I'm not bossy...I just know what you should be doing.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

And I wouldn't learn anything from that, I'd just think that the prof was a loving lunatic.

Zeroisanumber fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Apr 22, 2014

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
And there it is.

"We need to get rid of social safety nets! Make the poor depend on charity!"

"What? Give to charity? gently caress YOU GOT MINE!"

*insert screed about how Republicans legislate with logic and Democrats legislate with emotion*

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 22, 2014

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Freepers: That is the way I feel, so I am sure you are right

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
So back in March, Paul Ryan went on Bill Bennett's radio show to do his monthly duty of throwing red meat to the ever-hungry, slavering hordes of bloodthirsty, right-wing neanderthals. The problem is, he let his guard down just a bit too much and said let slip some of that racist poo poo that he thinks but isn't allowed to say:

quote:

In March, Ryan said during an appearance on 'Bill Bennett's Morning in America' radio show that there is a "tailspin of culture, in our inner cities in particular, of men not working and just generations of men not even thinking about working or learning to value the culture of work."

The Congressional Black Caucus jumped down his throat, so now he has to go make nice with the people whom he privately thinks should only be in Congress to shine shoes. Let's see what FReep has to say about it!

Apropos of nothing:

quote:

To: zeestephen
Reid and Pelosi’s fault.

2 posted on 4/22/2014 1:22:32 PM by Paladin2

FReep knows everything it needs to know about the lifestyles of people whom they've never met and would cross the street to get away from.

quote:

Why an uproar? He’s right. But now the absence of male responsibility and work ethic is reaching through all US cultures.

5 posted on 4/22/2014 1:24:22 PM by lurk

I really, really wish that Paul Ryan would open with this:

quote:

To: lurk
My meeting would begin with the statement:

“Tell me where my statement is factually incorrect and we’ll discuss that.”

7 posted on 4/22/2014 1:25:43 PM by MrB (The difference between a Humanist and a Satanist - the latter admits whom he's working for)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

poo poo, I take it back I want him to open with this instead:

quote:

An American representative should simply say: "I stand with the productive citizens of America - I don't give a drat what the looter classes think."
It's time to start using accurate words again in national debate.

10 posted on 4/22/2014 1:26:58 PM by Mr. Jeeves ([CTRL-GALT-DELETE])

Because these subhuman half-apes can't write nice, get it? :lol: :lol:

quote:

To: yldstrk
I agree. Meeting with the aggrieved and outraged is a losing tactic.

He could suggest they write him nice letters, in cursive, detailing their objections, and he’ll be happy to respond.

12 posted on 4/22/2014 1:28:03 PM by Tax-chick (Entropy is high. Wear a hat! And carry an umbrella.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Indeed it is "rasis", you gently caress:

quote:

Did they meet with “Congressional White Caucus” to discuss crime-free neighborhoods?

Why is it that ‘inner-city crime and poverty(read:lazy, uncivilized)’ and ‘black’ always in the same sentence and there is even a ‘go to’ caucus for discussing inner city crime and poverty?

Must be rasis.

16 posted on 4/22/2014 1:32:35 PM by envisio (Its on like Donkey Kong!)

We need a quote from the "Angry Beyond the Point of Comprehension Department" if they're not available then we'll take "Stupid":

quote:

Maybe the black leaders can discuss why the Democrats created welfare keeping minorities living in rat-infested tenements with no hope for a future, but the Democrat-government check kept coming. The Dems created the slum inner city and yet the blacks keep voting for them. Makes no sense.

18 posted on 4/22/2014 1:33:03 PM by From The Deer Stand

To translate: "Wouldn't it be great if the blacks & the beaners just killed eachother?"

quote:

To: Paladin2
I think they should grant blanket amnesty and throw these illegals in the inner-city with the other third-world, uncivilized inhabitants. Then everyone can have a pet unicorn and love each other.

19 posted on 4/22/2014 1:36:25 PM by envisio (Its on like Donkey Kong!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

This man literally posted a thread about why he thinks it's a bad idea to send poor kids to summer camp. Here he is bragging about posting that thread:

quote:

Exactly! People with a vested interest in keeping the public funds flowing into the program don’t want to hear that maybe...just maybe...they’re a major part of the problem. I just did a post on why I don’t give to the send-an-underprivileged-kid-to-summer-camp phone calls. The same logic applies here.

20 posted on 4/22/2014 1:36:46 PM by econjack (I'm not bossy...I just know what you should be doing.)

More like Muhammed Ali c. 1968 fighting JimRob. Always bet on Biden:

quote:

I’m sick and tired of seeing the spokesmen for our side cave. But then again, this is the same Paul Ryan who lost the vice presidential debate in 2012 to Joe Biden—which would be like the Whittier College Poets beating the Florida State Seminoles in football.

21 posted on 4/22/2014 1:38:06 PM by Fiji Hill

The rot of being black:

quote:

CBC won’t be happy until all cultures are infested with the rot.

22 posted on 4/22/2014 1:39:00 PM by Cyber Liberty (H.L. Mencken: "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.")

To sum up the entire thread:

quote:

He told the truth. Why is he apologizing?

39 posted on 4/22/2014 2:25:00 PM by ronnyquest (I spent 20 years in the Army fighting the enemies of liberty only to see marxism elected at home.)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Zeroisanumber posted:

And I wouldn't learn anything from that, I'd just think that the prof was a loving lunatic.
No poo poo, he's publicly advocating for the murder of poor people. But.... if we kill all the poor people then eventually we'll have to kill middle class people because now they are technically now considered poor. And once all they've been executed we'll have to murder the rich since now they're poor too! :supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Freepers have the collective logical capability of an orange.

• Locked thread