Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

drilldo squirt posted:

Whats wrong with other dudes posting in this thread. I don't think I said anything messed up.

You're a funny poster and reading you in this thread makes me happy inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
drilldo squirt for honorary gooncop. Does that make us gops or coons? Police goon... poon?

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
Drilldo Squirt for Sheriff. Maybe now we can clean up this department.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
Fruity tag best tag.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

This is still illegal in your state. Stop it.

Also, I am so loving gullible. I can't believe after all these years I still didn't check the addy 1st.

Good show, sir. :golfclap:

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
What's the deal with people getting arrested for resisting arrest? If that's the only thing he's getting charged with, why were they arresting him in the first place?

Stalez
Jun 27, 2003
20 dollars my ass

Dr_Amazing posted:

What's the deal with people getting arrested for resisting arrest? If that's the only thing he's getting charged with, why were they arresting him in the first place?

I think you may be getting confused with charges such as...

"If any person shall willfully and unlawfully resist, delay or obstruct a public officer in
discharging or attempting to discharge a duty of his office, he shall be guilty of a Class 2
misdemeanor."

Imagine I'm working a traffic wreck and some person decides its the perfect opportunity to get in my face and tell me how bad of person I am. All the while, I'm trying to tend to victims or people who were actually involved in the wreck. This random person could be charged with RDO, because they are delaying my investigation. Sometimes the RDO charge is the only charge appropriate at the time.

Other States have different nomenclature for such a charge, but all are generally the same.

Generally at least in my area, officers refrain from just charging people with resist, delay or obstruct. However, sometimes its the only charge you can arrest someone for.

Stalez fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Apr 20, 2014

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Dr_Amazing posted:

Wrong thread, the ask a copgoon thread is here.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

You guys are doing yourself a disservice if you're not constantly reading TCC, particularly the traveling with drugs thread. Hilarious. "Do you think I can get through customs with my weed??" :unsmigghh:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

You guys are doing yourself a disservice if you're not constantly reading TCC

Been lurkin it for years now.

Also,

Heheh

Untagged fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Apr 22, 2014

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
Essex Police, you beautiful bastards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46lHxctVrxk

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

First actual progress on Groverhaus 2.0 Beanie Acres. Where once there was a tree, now there is but a hole :getin:

beanieson fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Apr 22, 2014

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

beanieson posted:

First actual progress on Groverhaus 2.0 Beanie Acres. Where once there was a tree, now there is but a hole :getin:

I wonder how many gippers would get 'Bean Acres' jokes

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Snowdens Secret posted:

I wonder how many gippers would get 'Bean Acres' jokes

I did. I hope he gets a really endearing pig and slams an Eastern European, cop slapping, beauty queen

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Booblord Zagats posted:

I did. I hope he gets a really endearing pig and slams an Eastern European, cop slapping, beauty queen

I'm legit considering getting a few of those pigmy goats that faint when you sneak up on them.

Edit: :lol: check Grem's new avatar

beanieson fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Apr 22, 2014

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

You're doing god's work, Grem.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
Hah, I only phone post so I couldn't see what the text was until now, it really didn't live up to my expectations.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Grem, you've almost talked some sense into GBS. Keep at it!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
Yea I almost got em!

deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
I want an ask a sovereign citizen thread

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

deratomicdog posted:

The no-gold-fringe threads are over here.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

deratomicdog posted:

The baiting that could happen would be amazing. Just getting so much incriminating evidence and emailing their local PD pictures. Then the meltdown that would follow.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

NYPD Twitter photo contest backfires. :lol: How did you not see this coming, NYPD?

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

NYPD Twitter photo contest backfires. :lol: How did you not see this coming, NYPD?

When I said Ray Kelly ran an internal security program on par with Beria's NKVD, I wasn't kidding. (Paul Browne is obviously the Beria analogue).

The recent department wide thawing with press / social media relations is going to have a few mis-steps.

this is loving hilarious

Homie S
Aug 6, 2001

This is what it means

Smiling Jack posted:

When I said Ray Kelly ran an internal security program on par with Beria's NKVD, I wasn't kidding.

This is no joke. Once upon a time certain folks over there would always want to talk over coffee, never chat over email. It was crazy.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Older video but it made me think of you guys.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151958177586314

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304279904579517812611881376

the new chargers that SDHP uses are pretty.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVfQzs_Q_Vs

Tentacle Party fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Apr 23, 2014

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Please tell me that other copgoons would love love love to do some enforcement riding one of these Zero Electric bikes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjfvCxzfR_Y&t=52s

uuuuuuuuunnnnghghghg just being able to sneak up on people like a bicycle but still be able to rip at full speed would be so much fun

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
"""It's so cute!!! :haw:"""

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
And 100‰ less gay than a segway.

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

Tentacle Party posted:

And 100‰ less gay than a segway.

Don't you be hatin' on Whips Segway.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Eh. Kinda wish it looked more like a tron bike or something :munch:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
After spending a few weeks in Florida, I will never say anything bad about NYC/NJ drivers again. This place is a traffic enforcement wet dream.

beanieson posted:

Eh. Kinda wish it looked more like a tron bike or something :munch:

Could you imagine the ACAB backlash?

Murphys Stache
Oct 5, 2007

There goes my nipples again!

GunForumMeme posted:

After spending a few weeks in Florida, I will never say anything bad about NYC/NJ drivers again. This place is a traffic enforcement wet dream.

I think it depends on what part of Florida you're in. Tampa was fine, however im routinely in fear for my life when visiting family near Sarasota.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

What is it about Fl/Ga on 95 that makes every car put their hazards on when it's raining? If you don't want to (or can't) drive in the rain get the gently caress off the road until it passes. Saw several near collisions from people changing lanes obviously forgetting their turn signals don't work when their hazards are on.

Murphys Stache
Oct 5, 2007

There goes my nipples again!
I just assume every car in florida is out to kill me when im down there. My mom was a sensible driver before moving there. Now she drives her prius like shes in Death Race. Also what is it about Florida that drives people to load up on bath salts and eat their fellow citizens?

Maybe TheSoldier can answer these questions. Wheres he been recently? Is he too busy kicking down doors to thrill us with stories of his prowess?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
When I used to work in Boca Raton there would always be some loving cottonhead in his late 100's hogging up the passing lane passing nothing but the time. I can't believe that I stayed in that state for 2.5 years. What a horrible experience it was all around.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Reign Of Pain posted:

When I used to work in Boca Raton there would always be some loving cottonhead in his late 100's hogging up the passing lane passing nothing but the time. I can't believe that I stayed in that state for 2.5 years. What a horrible experience it was all around.

is this a racial slur what is happening itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Murphys Stache posted:

Maybe TheSoldier can answer these questions. Wheres he been recently? Is he too busy kicking down doors to thrill us with stories of his prowess?

I miss his "I told a joke at work" posts. not really

• Locked thread