Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

kimbo305 posted:

Getting that sponsor money while he can:

Why does Rafi from the League want me to attend classes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

kimbo305 posted:

Getting that sponsor money while he can:

Hahaha, compared to GSP dealing with Gatorade and appearing in Hollywood movies.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Bundt Cake posted:

when Mike Pierce continued the longstanding tradition for the best welterweight in the world to get finished decisively in the first round by a possibly retarded jiu jitsu black belt.

*bows deeply*

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Count Roland posted:

Hahaha, compared to GSP dealing with Gatorade and appearing in Hollywood movies.

I can't be sure, but I think GSP and JBJ have done the same.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

kimbo305 posted:

I can't be sure, but I think GSP and JBJ have done the same.

Johny is holding out for that beard shampoo and copenhagen money.

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"
He needs to hook up with the duck dynasty crew and get paid. And license his likeness to Jim Henson productions.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

RIP Bubba - He was a bad person and a bad fighter but gave us one of my favorite fight images of all time

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Phil Davis posted:

Jon Jones said I was going to break him apart like a sugar cookie, man, that’s not exactly correct. I promised I was going to break him apart like a sugar cookie. Big difference.

Here’s what happened. Jon Jones came out doing his regular deal and Alex — because Alex and I, we train together and we went over some things to do. I said, listen man, what you really need to do is you need to strong arm him like an American and hit him with a back hand pimp slap. I’m telling you right now, Alexander threw seven different kinds of smoke at this dude, Jon Jones didn’t know up from down when he was fighting Alex. He didn’t know what hit him. He didn’t know why he hit him — why he was hitting so hard.

I honestly still don’t really understand really how [Alex] lost, but I will say this… Jon Jones came back the last two rounds, fourth and fifth rounds, came back like a champion. Did he do enough to win? Absolutely not.

The last time you tried to handle somebody in the striking department, Alex hit you so many times in the right eye you almost turned into a pirate. I wouldn’t be so sure you can be better than Glover standing up because let me tell you, he throws heat. What are you going to do?

He’s the most scared man in MMA. He ought to be on a small show with the way he runs from guys. I do think he is being careful and protecting his business interests. I just wish he would go about it like a professional, instead of like a teenage girl. It comes down to this: The fans of the UFC deserve better. They truly deserve better. They tune into Glee when they want to see some high school drama. When they tune into the UFC, they deserve to see a man fighting. Or a Ronda Rousey, or whatever. But the high school drama should stay on Glee.

What type of history could Jon Jones and I have? There could be no history between a man who is serious about what he does and a guy like Jon Jones.

From here and here

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
It would be cool if Phil Davis develops into a guy who can back this up.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Yeah I tune into UFC when I'm looking for drama actually.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so Jon Jones is Ric Flair in blackface, right?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
That's some real poo poo Davis said there tho. That guy is cool and MMAth tells me he would choke Jon Jones w his anaconda.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

I liked the part of the conference call where Jones asked Phil "what rounds do you think Gus won in that fight?" and he said "the ones where he laid all those hands upside your head" or something to that effect.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Poor Jones just wants to befriend one black wrestler. First Cormier gives him the cold shoulder, and now Mr. Wonderful is talking poo poo.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

quote:

I do think he is being careful and protecting his business interests. I just wish he would go about it like a professional, instead of like a teenage girl.

The truth is a Wonderful thing.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Phil Davis I want you to be so much better than you actually are.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Here's his Wikipedia picture.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
The Bermuda Triangle

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The Bermuda Triangle

I thought that was only if he's wearing shorts :confused:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i hope they still match akiyama up with alves since he's never checked a leg kick in his life

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Gotta watch those upkicks.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Why is Goldberg dressed like a cartoonish burglar?

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

outy posted:

*bows deeply*

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

This is the best news I've seen all year.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Are you supposed to smile when taking pictures in a graveyard?

e: also Phil Davis just won me over by trashing Bones

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!

masato tatanka posted:

I liked the part of the conference call where Jones asked Phil "what rounds do you think Gus won in that fight?" and he said "the ones where he laid all those hands upside your head" or something to that effect.

That's not nice.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

david carmichael posted:

It would be cool if Phil Davis develops into a guy who can back this up.

Please lord

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

outy posted:

Turn that yin-yang symbol with your hand and unlock National Treasures.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

mewse posted:

Too slow to avoid getting injured, too stupid to stop fighting with a broken rib, a true warrior, the future champion ladies and gentlemen

Too stupid to stop fighting when he should have is what won him the Overeem fight. Let's not take away from the one cool thing Travis Browne has ever done.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Let's not be so hasty with our Brandon Vera praise, people.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Too stupid to stop fighting when he should have is what won him the Overeem fight. Let's not take away from the one cool thing Travis Browne has ever done.

the jump kick against nobody while bigfoot looked at him all confused and concerned and then browne starts crying was pretty freaking cool

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

LobsterMobster posted:

I thought that was only if he's wearing shorts :confused:

:downsrim:

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

david carmichael posted:

the jump kick against nobody while bigfoot looked at him all confused and concerned and then browne starts crying was pretty freaking cool

That fight was hilarious because it becomes really clear how stupid Browne's Spazz Nodes are against someone who moves as slow as Bigfoot. Someone with athletic ability like Barnett or Overeem might accidentally step into his wildly flailing limbs, but Bigfoot's lumbering was never even disturbed.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Fat Twitter Man posted:

That fight was hilarious because it becomes really clear how stupid Browne's Spazz Nodes are against someone who moves as slow as Bigfoot. Someone with athletic ability like Barnett or Overeem might accidentally step into his wildly flailing limbs, but Bigfoot's lumbering was never even disturbed.

Really wanna see Browne vs Hunto

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Lloyd Boner posted:

Really wanna see Browne vs Hunto

Rapa Nui vs Hapa Maui

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

david carmichael posted:

someone find a gif of this i need a pickmeup

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
I can't imagine how demoralising it must be to be fighting a dude and you've done as much punching and kicking of him as you can and then he starts grinning at you and doing a gymnastics floor routine and improvising new and violent spins on old schoolyard bullying routines and it's not even Anderson Silva it's some BJJ man who's spent 10 years being gentle in pyjamas and then to top off the sadness you have to go home and be Travis Browne, not just for the medical or the post-fight presser but for the rest of your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Disgusting Coward posted:

and then to top off the sadness you have to go home and be Travis Browne, not just for the medical or the post-fight presser but for the rest of your life.

loving brutal

• Locked thread