Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Adam Bowen posted:

Where did I say that? I was responding to some dude who was having a fit because someone used words in the way that everyone uses them. Such as saying that "100% female" and "transgendered" mean two different things, which is obviously true to anyone who isn't a wackjob.
Then what the gently caress are you implying with this:

Adam Bowen posted:

I loving love that this thread is one sane dude who realizes that when anybody outside of a gender studies class says gender they mean sex, and 500 other loving people who think that there is no such thing as sex and identifying as a half-male/half-Hijra Teddy Bear is just as valid as male/female.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

please don't report adam, i love getting glimpses into his hosed up worldview where fat people are the most underprivileged people in society and trans people dont exist

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Personally, I like the implication that having and using an education in something means you're crazy, because normal people don't speak that way! :bahgawd:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Pomp posted:

Personally, I like the implication that having and using an education in something means you're crazy, because normal people don't speak that way! :bahgawd:

It there's global warming why do men have penises?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Judakel posted:

Take the Hijra, for example.

Sounds like something Godzilla piledrived once.

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

FULTON: The Freshmaker

ImpAtom posted:

It there's global warming why do men have penises?

that's deep it really makes you think you know???

e: about Adam Bowen that is

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Female brazilian bugs have penises. Nature sides with SJWs.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Kewpuh posted:

Mordaedil please stop reporting Adam Bowen!!!!!! This thread is infinitely better with an absolute loving retard like him around to laugh at

Please do not refer to Adam Bowen as "him" unless you have seen xyr genitals, which is the only way to know what gender xe is

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Party Boat posted:

Please do not refer to Adam Bowen as "him" unless you have seen xyr genitals, which is the only way to know what gender xe is

Whoops sorry

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Dear Adam Bowen,

I apologize for observing that the maker of a video on the Youtube may have unintentionally made a small misstep in discussing the gender of the beloved Capcom character Poison. Clearly I am only speaking from a liberal, left-leaning bias and therefore anything I have to offer is trash and refuse and I should return to my hippie liberal arts college, where I specialize in crafting ice sculptures of Leon Trotsky.

Yours in good Atheism,
a medical mystery

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Party Boat posted:

That's a lot of fat to dig through.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Mordaedil posted:

Then what the gently caress are you implying with this:

I'm implying that if you say "I'm 100% female and also I'm transgendered" you're retarded.

Serperoth posted:

Emphasis mine. Adam, really, your contributions to the thread are hilarious, but you don't know what you're talking about.

Are you saying that genitals are not arguably the most important distinction between a male and female? Because that's actually a pretty major part of the definition of male and female.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Adam Bowen posted:

I'm implying that if you say "I'm 100% female and also I'm transgendered" you're retarded.

I'm 100% going to kick your whiny fat rear end and also I'm gonna give you a swirly.

Yes??

Edit: Good thread title.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Party Boat posted:

attn Adam Bowen: post genitals

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

A much more fitting title.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Adam Bowen posted:

Are you saying that genitals are not arguably the most important distinction between a male and female? Because that's actually a pretty major part of the definition of male and female.

what if you cannot observe a genital's because of weird societal hangups like "decency"

does it become schrodinger's gender

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I feel like we're on the cusp of defining the metric unit of Poe's Law in here.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Updated title again

an overdue owl
Feb 26, 2012

hoot

Adam Bowen posted:

What % female do you think a trans woman is Adam? Like 80%? 50%? 0% female? Are you just taking % points off for genitals? How many % points is a vagina worth? Do tits figure into this math at all???

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I googed "videogame poo poo" and it gave me this picture which I think is right and cool

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Adam Bowen posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're arguing it right now.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

an overdue owl posted:

How many % points is a vagina worth?
69%

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

an overdue owl posted:

What % female do you think a trans woman is Adam? Like 80%? 50%? 0% female? Are you just taking % points off for genitals? How many % points is a vagina worth? Do tits figure into this math at all???

I have no idea but doesn't the concept of transgender imply that sex isn't binary and so 100% female doesn't actually make sense?

If you have balls, for example, you aren't 100% female.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Adam, even if you're right you're not convincing anyone since you're being such a prick, just drop your goddamn martyr complex and bow out.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Adam Bowen posted:

I have no idea but doesn't the concept of transgender imply that sex isn't binary and so 100% female doesn't actually make sense?

You're getting closer Adam. Keep going. Everyone here's making fun of your weight but I believe in you!!!

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

StashAugustine posted:

Adam, even if you're right you're not convincing anyone since you're being such a prick, just drop your goddamn martyr complex and bow out.

no keep posting

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Adam Bowen posted:

You were so close that it hurts.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

a medical mystery posted:

Everyone here's making fun of your weight but I believe in you!!!

But the question is - is fat a binary? Or is there a whole spectrum of fat where you can only be half fat, or identify as not fat despite being super fat?

Adam Bowen where do you identify on the fat spectrum?

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Adam Bowen posted:

"If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle" ~ Adam 'Confucius' Bowen

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

KittyEmpress posted:

But the question is - is fat a binary? Or is there a whole spectrum of fat where you can only be half fat, or identify as not fat despite being super fat?

he's too big for the spectrum

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

KittyEmpress posted:

So fat, he covers the entire spectrum.

^ You motherfucker.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Adam Bowen.txt, eh?

On Jerky:

Adam Bowen posted:

Somehow I'd completely forgotten about Big John's during a tough spring semester, but as soon as I saw the thread again just now I was struck with an insatiable craving for delicious fatty jerky. Ordered 2 1/2 lb bags of fatty original.

On South Park/RPS (again):

Adam Bowen posted:

All of the reviews seem really positive (except John Walker at RPS, but he's a hipster douchebag who hates anything remotely popular so that doesn't mean much) so I don't know why they had a review embargo. Now I'm super hyped to play tomorrow morning.

My Fave:

Adam Bowen posted:

Every video game character should just wear a burqa or we should just stop portraying humans in video games at all.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Adam Bowen posted:

Binary isn't percentile, you idiot.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

KittyEmpress posted:

And what happens when you get so overweight all your primary sexual characteristics get swallowed up by the mounds of fat? Can you really be considered male when your penis is purely theoretical?

Just saying, Adam. This is something you're gonna need to figure out before you have to fill out any future forms asking about your sexgender.

e: vvvvvvvvvvvv
So, judging by the sex and gender rules of Adam Bowen, you both identify as Adam Bowen and also have a tiny Adam Bowen protruding from your crotch?

dijon du jour fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Apr 24, 2014

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
My gender is Adam Bowen.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

KittyEmpress posted:

Hey check it out it's the self-proclaimed feminist who also likes to engage in fat shaming, even though fat shaming is one of the most anti-feminist things a person can do!

So yeah, you're fat shaming me because you don't like me and it makes you feel good. But have you considered that there might be women reading this who have issues with their weight? And maybe those women enjoy seeing you try to put me down, but seeing someone fat shaming someone else might still remind them of their own weight issues and actually make them feel like poo poo? You're pretty much an awful person, good job.

As for how loving fat I am, here's an IRL picture of me shirtless so you can shame me some more.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Bread Liar

BARONS GAMES WHINER posted:

Adam Bowen.txt, eh?

On Jerky:

Adam, I am sorry I called you a fat retard idiot aspie goon via smilies.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Adam Bowen posted:

every time my mouth opens it's just the sound of a horse wheezing and bees flying out

I just wanted to apologize to everyone in this thread for ever agreeing with this guy about anything ever

I retroactively hate fat people out of spite now

Adam Bowen posted:

Hey check it out it's the self-proclaimed feminist who also likes to engage in fat shaming, even though fat shaming is one of the most anti-feminist things a person can do!

So yeah, you're fat shaming me because you don't like me and it makes you feel good. But have you considered that there might be women reading this who have issues with their weight? And maybe those women enjoy seeing you try to put me down, but seeing someone fat shaming someone else might still remind them of their own weight issues and actually make them feel like poo poo? You're pretty much an awful person, good job.

As for how loving fat I am, here's an IRL picture of me shirtless so you can shame me some more.

I'm quoting this post for when he deletes it, I've also downloaded and re-uploaded the image in case he deletes it from imgur

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009

Adam Bowen posted:

You're making this too easy for everyone else in this thread. It's pretty amusing, I hope this thread never stops.

Mirthless posted:

I'm quoting this post for when he deletes it, I've also downloaded and re-uploaded the image in case he deletes it from imgur
You beat me to it. drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Adam Bowen posted:

Take a pic of you holding a piece of paper with today's date on it.

shirtless of course.

• Locked thread