Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpectreGhost
Apr 23, 2014

Adam Bowen posted:

As for how loving fat I am, here's an IRL picture of me shirtless so you can shame me some more.

Oh man, there is nothing more to be said here. It's like I'm reading an article by Seanbaby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Adam Bowen posted:

Hey check it out it's the self-proclaimed feminist who also likes to engage in fat shaming, even though fat shaming is one of the most anti-feminist things a person can do!

So yeah, you're fat shaming me because you don't like me and it makes you feel good. But have you considered that there might be women reading this who have issues with their weight? And maybe those women enjoy seeing you try to put me down, but seeing someone fat shaming someone else might still remind them of their own weight issues and actually make them feel like poo poo? You're pretty much an awful person, good job.

As for how loving fat I am, here's an IRL picture of me shirtless so you can shame me some more.

congrats on making the "real guy hotties" collection on sambagblog

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
heh, you ugly kids - you're so ugly, not like me, I'm a hot dude who plays the sports ball

that's why i'm right about genders and Females.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

As someone who desperately craves attention and doesn't care how he gets it, let me tell you all about my opinions on gender

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Mirthless posted:

I just wanted to apologize to everyone in this thread for ever agreeing with this guy about anything ever

I retroactively hate fat people out of spite now

Nah it's totally fine, don't hate people. Hate is totally bad for you.

Just make fun of him because it's fun and super cathartic.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Adam someone is selling your picture on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shirtless-Muscular-Beach-Frat-Boy-Jock-Football-Hottie-Athletic-PHOTO-4X6-N23-/400691008632?_trksid=p2054897.l5666

I thought you should know

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Just so we're clear, Google Image Search confirms that is a stock photo. I mean everyone knew it was but I just wanted to be clear.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Adam Bowen posted:

Hey check it out it's the self-proclaimed feminist who also likes to engage in fat shaming, even though fat shaming is one of the most anti-feminist things a person can do!

So yeah, you're fat shaming me because you don't like me and it makes you feel good. But have you considered that there might be women reading this who have issues with their weight? And maybe those women enjoy seeing you try to put me down, but seeing someone fat shaming someone else might still remind them of their own weight issues and actually make them feel like poo poo? You're pretty much an awful person, good job.

Sure.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
My grandfather is a hardcore christian who cannot have a conversation with someone without proselytizing to them and I am pretty sure he murdered my dad

My grandfather also has more progressive views on gender than Adam Bowen does.

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009

Wendell posted:

As someone who desperately craves attention and doesn't care how he gets it, let me tell you all about my opinions on gender

Do they wildly disagree with everyone else in the thread while simultaneously claim that every "normal" person agrees with them?

Ooo or maybe you could throw in some logically flawed arguments while you're at it!

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Mirthless posted:

My grandfather is a hardcore christian who cannot have a conversation with someone without proselytizing to them and I am pretty sure he murdered my dad

My grandfather also has more progressive views on gender than Adam Bowen does.

Your hardcore Christian grandfather believes that a transgendered person can still be 100% female even if she has balls?

It was a loving photo shoot I had to sign off on this.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I should be playing Dark Souls 2, but this is better.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Bread Liar

Hell, I'd still hit it.

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009

Adam Bowen posted:

Your hardcore Christian grandfather believes that a transgendered person can still be 100% female even if she has balls?

Ever heard of surgery?

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

leaked photograph of adam "euphoric" bowen

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
Whoa this thread went off the fuckin rails.

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

We got some serious shit to discuss.

Adam Bowen posted:

I bet his hardcore christian grandfather knew that the preferred nomenclature was transgender, no -ed.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Adam Bowen posted:

"If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck"

If you can't loving figure that out dude I don't know what to tell you

I'm really sorry you dated a girl in high school or college and then when you got her home you realized she was transitioning and couldn't handle the sudden revelation and feelings you were having. You really need to let it go, dude.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Stan Taylor posted:

It went off the rails like the train in Back to the Future. Now it is soaring magnificently through the sky.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

hey dont be hating on his girlfriend she's a hell of a looker

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

Stan Taylor posted:

no, this thread is going in all the right places!

hahaha; he didn't even go to the effort to make the thing unsearchable...

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Stan Taylor posted:

Nah dude it's the Adam Bowen thread now

Talk about Adam Bowen
Discuss Adam Bowen
Trade tips about Adam Bowen
Post Adam Bowen Original Content
Comment on Adam Bowen posts

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Mirthless posted:

Nah dude it's the Adam Bowen thread now

Talk about Adam Bowen
Discuss Adam Bowen
Trade tips about Adam Bowen
Post Adam Bowen Original Content
Comment on Adam Bowen posts

When's the Adam Bowen fan-fiction

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Adam Bowen walked into a bar. The shock dislodged his penis and now she is a woman.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Adam Bowen posted:

IS THIS PERSON 100% FEMALE?
93% of people fail this quiz!

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

a medical mystery posted:

Adam Bowen went outside. The shock dislodged his penis and now she is a woman.

fify

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

We got some serious shit to discuss.

Seshoho Cian posted:

IS THIS PERSON 100% FEMALE?
93% of people fail this quiz!

Are you saying that a woman's balls aren't outside her body?

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009

A Bystander posted:

I think that could be crowd sourced by the thread participants. We have a decent amount of source material to start off from, and given his comprehension of how binary systems and percentages work I'm sure we can't make his fictional self seem too stupid to be quasi realistic.

Laradus
Feb 16, 2011

Stan Taylor posted:

Voted 5 to offset earlier vote - this thread is 100% improved. :)

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

A Bystander posted:

Adam Bowen sat at his desk in the smoky room. He sipped a whiskey on the rocks while the ceiling fan spun lazily overhead, casting a revolving shadow in the dim light. He always kept the light dim. His eyes were sore from the perpetual hangover, as all he had to do was drink - it had been months since he'd taken a case. He was half-way to sleepsville when the door to his room swung open.

The dame had legs that went for miles and red dress with a slit up the side that revealed just enough to catch his interest. Adam Bowen sat up in his chair as she strode over to him, her hefty breasts swaying with every step. She leaned in, giving him a view of her bountiful cleavage as she produced a cigarette from a silver case and placed it to her lips. "Got a light, dick?"

Adam fumbled for his lighter, but then paused. "Wait a second," he said. "You don't have balls, right?"

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

ImpAtom posted:

It went off the rails like the train in Back to the Future. Now it is soaring magnificently through the sky.

At least right now all of the SJW fuckwits are occupied in this thread and aren't making GBS threads up the rest of the forum with bullshit gender politics.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

A Bystander posted:

Please don't start with this ironic fanfic poo poo. That's how bronies were created.

E: gamers.txt, inside thread, source quotes, etc.

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

Adam Bowen posted:

At least right now all of the SJW fuckwits are occupied in this thread and aren't making GBS threads up the rest of the forum with bullshit gender politics.

You've failed, though, as I do in fact still post in GBS

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Adam Bowen posted:

Did you know that browsers made in the last ten years have tabs that you can switch between with a single click?

Scratch-O posted:

Please don't start with this ironic fanfic poo poo. That's how bronies were created.

wait, really?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Scratch-O posted:

Counterpoint: that's how Tails Got Trolled was created.

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009

Adam Bowen posted:

:smugwizard: Thanks for providing much needed entertainment this fine Thursday afternoon!

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Scratch-O posted:

Is Mirthless now a 'Bowie' then?

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Adam Bowen posted:

how long until you post "Haha I was the puppetmaster all along!"

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

"n-no mom, I haven't been visiting anywhere called 'futaforums.net,' I don't know how that got in our search history" -- Adam Bowen, age 25

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Geokinesis posted:

Is Mirthless now a 'Bowie' then?

stop otherizing me

we prefer to call ourselves Adams

• Locked thread