Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I know WrasslorMonkey does amazing stuff but I hope people realize that these hyper-complicated gifs he makes don't just happen and require a fair amount of effort and time put into them.

Yeah I mostly can't do them anymore. I hurt myself for the 4 for 'Mania. When stuff cools down on my end hopefully I'll get them to be a little more frequent.

Anyhoo RAW live gifs

Yeah that's pretty much all of us, Book

Still... the table

BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBEWWWM!

Because it's RED, you twit. It'll hurt more!

Is #AJAll off the table?

The metronome is back

It's on.. and very sunny for some reason

His lightest touch commands obedience

COBRaaaaaaww!

Unleash the tiger!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

It's on.. and very sunny for some reason

Wait a sec, are they using the Papers Please font here?

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Drew belongs in this:

What the hell is this greatness from?

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Kane and Bryan are usually really safe but man that one looked painful :gonk:

Also the almost-botch was that Cesaro not getting a good enough grip or RVD sandbagging slightly throwing him off?

That should be a prelude to a Capcom fighting game special move.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

I know WrasslorMonkey does amazing stuff but I hope people realize that these hyper-complicated gifs he makes don't just happen and require a fair amount of effort and time put into them.

Yes, it doesn't get said enough but thanks for the time you and Wrasslormonkey always put into these, J-Ru :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

My stuff is easy as hell, I haven't got a clue how the gently caress WrasslorMonkey pulls off some of the crazy poo poo he does though!

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm fairly confident in saying that everyone in this thread appreciates the work you guys put in on the GIF's, both of you are amazing.

And how the hell does Wrasslor not have platinum yet? Someone buy him a gift cert stat.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Also the almost-botch was that Cesaro not getting a good enough grip or RVD sandbagging slightly throwing him off?

Van Dam shifts his weight for some reason. Very odd. That could have been bad.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Van Dam shifts his weight for some reason. Very odd. That could have been bad.

Just looked at it again, not sure who is at fault, but you'll notice Cesaro's arm gets caught up with RVD's arm, which is likely why it looked like he shifted his weight. Because of that Cesaro only got one arm around RVD and they both seemed to land funny.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Don't sweat it WrasslorMonkey, you already give me far greater gifs than I deserve.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Emma may be the most adorable wrestler of all time

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

the_american_dream posted:

Emma may be the most adorable wrestler of all time

I love NXT Emma. To the point where she was often my highlight of the show.

I skip WWE Emma's segments every week.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

TheJoker138 posted:

I love NXT Emma. To the point where she was often my highlight of the show.

I skip WWE Emma's segments every week.

This is the sad truth of Emma. Her NXT segments are good fun. Like last week, after she was challenged to a tag match against Sasha Banks & Charlotte, with a partner of her choosing, she was asked if she's found a partner. "No. I have not. .... Or have I?!" It was all in the delivery and her goofy dancing afterward.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Oh no, her paired with Santino in this Fandango feud is garbage. I mean just her mannerisms and stuff she's just fun to watch, unfortunately I didnt see her in NXT

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I like her with Santino when they're not doing painful romance schtick. The cobra high five dead arm bit and now her cute pink cobra are great. The issue is that the Fandango feud has no intensity and no intensity and nothing driving it. They should have just been having random matches with mixed undercard teams instead of pantomiming a heatless rivalry with Dance Man.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Sanguinia posted:

I like her with Santino when they're not doing painful romance schtick. The cobra high five dead arm bit and now her cute pink cobra are great. The issue is that the Fandango feud has no intensity and no intensity and nothing driving it. They should have just been having random matches with mixed undercard teams instead of pantomiming a heatless rivalry with Dance Man.
The stuff with the cobra was terrible.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

It's not surprising the feud has no heat when the feud was originally Summer vs. Emma, and now one of them isn't even in the feud and Fandango turned on summer... So why is he still fighting santino for her?

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Still... the table

It reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWtG-KD25IQ

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
They also keep having matches over and over. At one point they were doing a thing where Layla joining Fandango was helping him win more and he was undefeated since dumping Summer, but they dropped that pretty quickly. I just don't understand why neither of them fights anyone ELSE. Building a feud is supposed to make you want to see the match, not have the match over and over so you want to see anything other than that match.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Steve Vader posted:

What the hell is this greatness from?

It's from a commercial for a Haitian energy drink called Big Shake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ1-jSvxMJ0

Gordy
Sep 6, 2002

Ragnarok the Red posted:

It looks like they were trying to transition into a frankensteiner but Cesaro hands slipped and he couldn't get a good grip around RVD's waist.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Nah, you can clearly see his far arm getting tangled up in rvd's arm

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

The safe bet is to blame RVD but it looks like there was just some kind of issue on both sides with the set-up.

Anyway I can request some Lana from last night? :allears: She's exactly what you need to make a monster silent heel even the slightest bit entertaining. I think there was a scene where she just gingerly steps over someone's corpse that just was hilarious to me.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Although this is a bit off-the-wall, I'd like to request a .gif of Scooby and Shaggy using John Cena as a surfboard from the recent movie. I'd like to use it as an avatar.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
e: Grainy and noisy due to lovely freeware capture and edit tools, but here's the highlight of the debate.

I Greyhound fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Apr 26, 2014

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

I Greyhound posted:

I don't want to turn this into the request thread, but Cesaro waving to Zeb 6 minutes into Smackdown was magical and should be immortalized in gif form.

Dutch gently tumbling the podium was better.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Please gif Dean Ambrose leaping over the couch to attack Brad Maddox some more.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Claudio Castignoli is an amazing wrestler and I love that he seems to bring out a new move every single week. The variations on the European uppercuts are always pretty great.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Can I get a gif of Ambrose attacking whatever was behind that couch?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Let's see how the rest of Smackdown went

Yep, that seems to sum it up.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

These are great, thanks!

Any other Smackdown gifs wanted, I'm happy to do whatever.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

50MB gifs, really?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Are they? Jesus Christ, I thought my internet was just running slow :stare:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Guess I need to super make sure I don't read this thread on my phone for a while, then.

roboblart
Sep 10, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

These are great, thanks!

Any other Smackdown gifs wanted, I'm happy to do whatever.

Axel doing a flip when he was hit in the knee would be great.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

yeah sorry I'm not a gif wizard I just stole them from reddit where apparently they're really bad at making gifs I guess?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That's all good, another couple of posts and we're on a new page anyway.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Wait, did I miss a Smackdown where the Shield just goes and murders everyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gimnbo posted:

Wait, did I miss a Smackdown where the Shield just goes and murders everyone?

It's called asymmetrical warfare, thank you very much.