Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Gracie is in my town, and I need an Iconic outfit. Can anyone help?

2320-6132-7821

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Carbohydrates posted:

Yoshi, I would very much enjoy some things n stuff! Also, my gf has the tteok plate, so I should be able to get one for you.

- shaved ice lamp
- 24-hour-shop counter
- twelve grape plate
- berliner
- rice cake
- New Year's noodles
- bureom
- hydrangea bed x2
- lily record player
- snow bunny
- bottled ship
- sea globe
- beach table
- pirate’s armor
- autumn floor

FC: 4527-9186-5751
Mayor: Finnigan
Town: Haseburg

I haven't used your generous service before (or posted my info for the spreadsheet; got the game recently and found this thread last week), so let me know if there's something else I need to do. Thanks so much!
It is official! I have finally acquired the
:siren:TTEOK PLATE:siren:
and is now available at the Jamabo Factory!

Everybody check out the IRC because it's being passed around like crazy.

Thank you so much, Carbohydrates! I'm going to work on M3V's order now.

Hyper Big Breasts
May 14, 2006

Yoshi Jjang posted:

She moves out on the 29th this coming Tuesday. Let me know when you're ready to pick her up then.

Thanks! I'll pop in and make another post in this thread with my FC/town on Tuesday.

Maide
Aug 21, 2008

There's a Starman waiting in the sky...
Thank you again, IAmNotYourRealDad; Brianna reports that Lily has moved into town safely!

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

M3V posted:

I have TOO MANY flowers! There are a couple hundred flowers on my south beach right now. :mmmhmm: I've covered most of my town and so I want all of them taken away before I open my dream town! If you find yourself wanting 40 roses or maybe 20 violets for a projects, you can get your supplies right here in Zutville! My gates are open for all. Stop by today and tomorrow to get flowers! Seriously, take it all! :dance:

Ooh yes I am up for some flower picking. I am in need of violets.

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪

Kerfuffle posted:

Ooh yes I am up for some flower picking. I am in need of violets.

Eekasaurus opening again ill save every few minutes

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
Yay, a visitor to my school house!

Goons are fun.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.

Yoshi Jjang posted:

It is official! I have finally acquired the
:siren:TTEOK PLATE:siren:
and is now available at the Jamabo Factory!

Everybody check out the IRC because it's being passed around like crazy.

Thank you so much, Carbohydrates! I'm going to work on M3V's order now.

Aah! I still need the sloppy set and that tteok plate like whoa, let me know if you can!

Well ok I got the plate but I still need sloppy aahhhh!

Caitlin fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Apr 27, 2014

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

PicklesMcGillicuddy
May 28, 2010

I DO NOT EAT HUMAN FOOD; I ONLY EAT
PINE CONES
Guys... I have Katie.

It's contagious.

If you wanna catch it, hit me up on IRC.

Looks like Kruller's down with the sickness.

PicklesMcGillicuddy fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Apr 27, 2014

Dianasaur Go!
Jun 10, 2004

too soon from the cave
too far from the stars
Hey, That Old Ganon, sorry I flaked out last time. I got busy all of a sudden and had to drop my Animal Crossing plans. I still have your paintings, and I could still use more villager pictures. I'll be around all Sunday.

Here's my updated list of my acquired villager portraits:

• both Resetti brothers
  • Bangle
  • Monique
  • Chief
  • Eugene
  • Daisy
  • Blanche
  • Sparro
  • Purrl
  • Bruce
  • Katt
  • Flo
  • Bonbon
  • Pate
  • Stitches
  • Avery
  • Katie
  • Blanca
  • Zipper
  • Peck
  • Cube
  • Biskit
  • Hamlet
  • Molly
  • Freya
  • Coco
  • Anabelle
  • Kyle

I think I need about 20 more portraits to complete my ~*~Friend Zone~*~, and I'm not picky. I just don't want any duplicates. If anyone has an extra portrait of a character not in my list, I can trade you for art/bells/whatever. Just let me know!

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Dianasaur Go! posted:

I think I need about 20 more portraits to complete my ~*~Friend Zone~*~, and I'm not picky. I just don't want any duplicates. If anyone has an extra portrait of a character not in my list, I can trade you for art/bells/whatever. Just let me know!

I've got Peoke's and Katie's. Even though they've never lived in my town. They're yours since I don't need them and don't have any idea what to do with them myself. Just added you from the Spreadsheet. Here's my Friend Code though. 2449-4749-1808

I also have a spare Golden Woman if anyone wants it. The 4th Gold item I get made, and already a duplicate. Come on Cyrus. :argh:

DorkBot3000
Nov 3, 2012

M3V posted:

I have some apples to sell and then I'll fish with you! Please, please open up!

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see this! Soon after catching my fishy, I shut my gates and went to take a nap. I could have left them open but I was tired and not thinking, I guess. :(

:golfclap:

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Joan is selling turnips for 91 bells. If anyone wants in to buy some let me know and I'll open the gate. For those of you (up to 6 people) who are just starting out and can't afford turnips yet there are a few 10 turnip bundles by the event plaza for you just only take 1 so we can spread this to as many people as possible as I had leftover money after filling a letter in my dresser with turnips.

juliuspringle fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Apr 27, 2014

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Was someone on the hunt for Pashmina? I've got her leaving Cleyra on the 2nd.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

^Cleyra? Well you just made the cool list.

Carbohydrates posted:

Yay, a visitor to my school house!

Goons are fun.

That's so awesome! I want to make one of my house rooms a classroom but haven't upgraded enough or gathered everything yet. I don't know if it'll look as good as that though! :)

I bought up an inventory full of turnips today. Hopefully some lucky goon gets one of thoe crazy spikes we've been seeing lately on the weeks I haven't been able to buy, or I'm out a lot of bells haha.

IAmNotYourRealDad
Sep 6, 2011

Miz Kriss posted:

Awesome! When would be a good time for you to pick him up? I should be free most of the day.

Sweet. I'm currently online. Just waiting on standby to see when Serenity opens. That's how desperate I am for this boy toy of a bird :blush:

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

^Cleyra? Well you just made the cool list.

That's so awesome! I want to make one of my house rooms a classroom but haven't upgraded enough or gathered everything yet. I don't know if it'll look as good as that though! :)

I bought up an inventory full of turnips today. Hopefully some lucky goon gets one of thoe crazy spikes we've been seeing lately on the weeks I haven't been able to buy, or I'm out a lot of bells haha.

What did you pay and also define inventory? Do you mean like what you can carry at one time? Because I filled an entire 6 pages in my dresser.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Agent S has decided once again she wants to move, on May 2. And this time, I won't accidentally stop her, either! If anyone wants to add an adorable squirrel to their town, let me know.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

morcant posted:

Agent S has decided once again she wants to move, on May 2. And this time, I won't accidentally stop her, either! If anyone wants to add an adorable squirrel to their town, let me know.

Man, I can't decide if I want to take her (because apparently she was and still is living in my Wild World town) and replace Rosie or just keep Rosie forever.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

I sort of want the squirrel, but the last time I took a villager from this thread it caused me to be locked out of getting Kid Cat from the campsite.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

IAmNotYourRealDad posted:

Sweet. I'm currently online. Just waiting on standby to see when Serenity opens. That's how desperate I am for this boy toy of a bird :blush:

Gates are open!

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Rod, no! :negative:

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

morcant posted:

I'll take her if the two peeps before me are still hesitant about her! My FC is 5069-4087-7557. I'll have a spot in town open by that time thanks to being able to make a decision on who I want to keep in my town. With three lazy and three uchi vilalgers inhabiting my village (and not wanting my OG Big Top to leave), when Benjamin said he wanted to go on an adventure I decided to let him live out his dream. He'll be moving out of my town on the 29th if anyone is interested in snagging him.

Aeon
Apr 30, 2009

Dirt Taco Scuba posted:

I'll take him.

Ok! He's in boxes and all ready to go. Just post in the thread or message me on IRC when you're ready to get him.

PicklesMcGillicuddy
May 28, 2010

I DO NOT EAT HUMAN FOOD; I ONLY EAT
PINE CONES

eating only apples posted:

Was someone on the hunt for Pashmina? I've got her leaving Cleyra on the 2nd.

That was me. Since Rocket's out on the 29th, I'd love to have her fill the uchi role.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

PicklesMcGillicuddy posted:

That was me. Since Rocket's out on the 29th, I'd love to have her fill the uchi role.

She's all yours! I'll be glad to have her find a new home. My deets are in the spreadsheet :)

Question: What makes ex-villagers show up on main street? Fuchsia is always there, but none of the other villagers I've had leave. Is it just villagers that didn't find a new town to go to?

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Viewtiful Jew posted:

I'll take her if the two peeps before me are still hesitant about her!

It's okay, you can take her.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

eating only apples posted:

She's all yours! I'll be glad to have her find a new home. My deets are in the spreadsheet :)

Question: What makes ex-villagers show up on main street? Fuchsia is always there, but none of the other villagers I've had leave. Is it just villagers that didn't find a new town to go to?

Apparently, the 9th-16th most recent dudes who moved out will show up.

Dianasaur Go!
Jun 10, 2004

too soon from the cave
too far from the stars
Okay, my gates are open for a while if people want to drop off spare villager portraits. I added you, Volfogg! My town is Jinxvill, and my info is on the spreadsheet.

Edit: Ganon, I somehow misplaced the graceful painting I had for you, but I can find another one later, I'm sure.

Edit #2: I'll be periodically closing and re-opening my gates, but I'll keep them open as much as I can for the rest of the day.

Dianasaur Go! fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Apr 27, 2014

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
So Bartaton is in need of flowers. (YES, Fred is throwing a fot over the lack of pretty things to plant and arrange...)

All Tulips, Roses, purple and yellow Violets, red Pansies, yellow and red Cosmos, white Lilies, and all Hybrids are welcome.

Julian dropped Katie off in Fairvale earlier today, left 10k in fees for them to take the little kitty.

If anyone needs fossils, I got em. Shoot me a message if you are in need of completing your collection. I also have an assortment of pitfall seeds, as well as bamboo shoots.

Camofrog :3:

Bina fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Apr 27, 2014

jess
May 26, 2005

you fit into me
like a hook into an eye

a fish hook
an open eye

Slowly but surely becoming the cutest town on the block:

Dianasaur Go!
Jun 10, 2004

too soon from the cave
too far from the stars

Bina posted:

So Bartaton is in need of flowers. (YES, Fred is throwing a fot over the lack of pretty things to plant and arrange...)

All Tulips, Roses, purple and yellow Violets, red Pansies, yellow and red Cosmos, white Lilies, and all Hybrids are welcome.

Julian dropped Katie off in Fairvale earlier today, left 10k in fees for them to take the little kitty.

If anyone needs fossils, I got em. Shoot me a message if you are in need of completing your collection. I also have an assortment of pitfall seeds, as well as bamboo shoots.
I can come drop off tons of flowers if you have some villager portraits I can take back...

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

Dianasaur Go! posted:

I can come drop off tons of flowers if you have some villager portraits I can take back...

lol I have Zipper.

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Dianasaur Go! posted:

I'll be dropping off villager pictures once I fetch them out the museum. Hope you aren't picky.

Dianasaur Go!
Jun 10, 2004

too soon from the cave
too far from the stars

Bina posted:

lol I have Zipper.
Haha, I can come drop some off, anyway. I have way too many flowers.

Opening my gates again in a sec, Ganon.

Solemn Secularity
Nov 12, 2011
Yoshi, are you still offering items that can't be ordered? I only just got this game and I missed Weeding Day by, what, two days? If it's all right and you're still duping, I would absolutely love to get ahold of the Flower Set. Sadly I'm not sure I have anything to offer but a Taurus Bathtub and it seems you already nabbed your own.

FC is 1736-1947-6206, mayor name is Jean and town is Ivalice.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Leaving Bartaton's Gates open!

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Solemn Secularity posted:

Yoshi, are you still offering items that can't be ordered? I only just got this game and I missed Weeding Day by, what, two days? If it's all right and you're still duping, I would absolutely love to get ahold of the Flower Set. Sadly I'm not sure I have anything to offer but a Taurus Bathtub and it seems you already nabbed your own.

FC is 1736-1947-6206, mayor name is Jean and town is Ivalice.

My factory is open on Saturdays. Remind me to hook you up next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Secularity
Nov 12, 2011

Yoshi Jjang posted:

My factory is open on Saturdays. Remind me to hook you up next week.

Will do, and thanks in advance. Should I remind you on Saturday or the day before in case you need time to set up everything?

• Locked thread