Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Gaz-L posted:

AJ Styles is joining the Shield? :aaa:

FORTUNE FOUR FORTUNE FOUR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Tyson Tomko posted:

I legit have no idea who that fourth guy is :(

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Billy Ray Cyrus

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Manwithastick posted:

I legit have no idea who that fourth guy is :(

Its either Kazarian or Billy Ray Cyrus.

EDIT: gently caress YOU ^^^

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

Tyson Tomko posted:

One of the stupidest entrance themes ever.

Edit: Then again, TNA is the home of stupid entrance themes, outside of Samoa Joe's "Crush You Up" theme.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

AMReese posted:

One of the stupidest entrance themes ever.

Edit: Then again, TNA is the home of stupid entrance themes, outside of Samoa Joe's "Crush You Up" theme.

...I kind of like Jarrett's. And James Storm's.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

I don't know a lot of themes. I just know about the ones that suck, like Fortune and RVD's. I think everyone here would agree that Jim Johnston is superior to Dale Oliver. You just have to think about Kurt Angle, RVD, Christian, etc. and how their TNA theme is inferior.

Dale wishes he was Jim, in other words.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

James Storm changed themes after turning heel so they don't use it anymore!

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

oatgan posted:

James Storm changed themes after turning heel so they don't use it anymore!

At least with WWE, they're more consistent with awesome themes. Hell, I started to like Cesaro's new theme after listening to it a few times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEjNFm-uU50

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

not a wrestler but I don't go in the general discussion thread https://twitter.com/maura/status/460945861787525121

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Gaz-L posted:

I am a huge fan of the King of the Mountain theme so I have to agree. Their music is extremely hit or miss with me. I really should have hated RVD's theme, but the WHOLE FUCKIN SHOW part was catchy I'll admit. I liked AMW's old music, Christian's midi music was cool, Angle's music is cool, and I loved the poo poo out of Christopher Daniel's original Fallen Angel music, the "hahhh hahhh, hahh hahh, *guitar riffs*" and of course AJ's music was good too.

Also I love Billy Ray Kazarian. Anybody with a move called the flux capacitor is OK in my book.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm probably the only one who loves KILLLLERRRRR QUEEEEEEEN but I like a lot of terrible things.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

During the few months in 2012 I watched TNA, I remember thinking that most of their music was lame but Bobby Roode had a great heel main eventer theme.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

The problem was that the production quality was such that you didn't really hear their themes that much, so it ended up being rather generic since they never really stood out.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

AMReese posted:

I don't know a lot of themes. I just know about the ones that suck, like Fortune and RVD's. I think everyone here would agree that Jim Johnston is superior to Dale Oliver. You just have to think about Kurt Angle, RVD, Christian, etc. and how their TNA theme is inferior.

Dale wishes he was Jim, in other words.

Christian's TNA theme isn't bad though, it's just that his WWE theme was pretty good.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

Christian's TNA theme isn't bad though, it's just that his WWE theme was pretty good.

Of course, in my opinion, his Waterproof Blonde version was better than the Story of the Year cover of Close Your Eyes.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Tyson Tomko posted:

That looks like it could actually have been a really good stable. TNA f'd it up, didn't they?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Jetfire posted:

That looks like it could actually have been a really good stable. TNA f'd it up, didn't they?

When they had AJ trying to act as much like Flair as possible, early on, it was not going well. They had a good, strong middle period, then they all joined the giant stable that contained pretty much every heel and that was poo poo.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I thought it was funny...

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

AMReese posted:

Of course, in my opinion, his Waterproof Blonde version was better than the Story of the Year cover of Close Your Eyes.

In my opinion the Story of the Year version is absolute dog poo poo.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Clearly not an act of desperation from Dixie:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

AMReese posted:

Well, obviously

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

AMReese posted:

That's not an opinion, that's an objective fact.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

they're both bad and "At Last" is better

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

oatgan posted:

they're both bad and "At Last" is better

The only part of At Last that's better is the beginning.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the audio mix on the Waterproof Blonde version is godawful and that's probably why they stopped using it

anyway back to twitter, Kurt Angle did a Q&A earlier and posted a selfie of what looks like him receiving horrible news https://twitter.com/RealKurtAngle/status/462019981085904896

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

oatgan posted:

the audio mix on the Waterproof Blonde version is godawful and that's probably why they stopped using it

anyway back to twitter, Kurt Angle did a Q&A earlier and posted a selfie of what looks like him receiving horrible news https://twitter.com/RealKurtAngle/status/462019981085904896

"Kurt, you've actually been dead for 2 months, but with your neck so damaged the rest of your body hasn't received the news yet."

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Beautiful Ninja posted:

"Kurt, you've actually been dead for 2 months, but with your neck so damaged the rest of your body hasn't received the news yet."

(moonsaults into casket)

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

oldpainless posted:

(moonsaults into casket)

*(moonsaults and misses casket)

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

*(moonsaults and breaks casket's arm)

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Lies. Like Ziggler would ever skip a waxing.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Ziggler wishes he was all city in the beer leagues.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Sid is cool.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I... I don't get that tweet at all Jack. Like... what? Are you... are you banging cheese Jack Swagger? I'm so confused.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

That just makes me wonder if Jack Swagger would gain or lose anything by constantly referring to himself in the third person.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Delsaber posted:

That just makes me wonder if Jack Swagger would gain or lose anything by constantly referring to himself in the third person.

What is there for Jack swagger to lose?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Delsaber posted:

Jack Swagger would need to be allowed to cut Jack Swagger's own promos first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Tommy Dreamer posted:

I threw a superkick to Beulah in grocery store & said sell it but it wasn't her so I pulled up short & did a weird I'm stretching thing pose