Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i hope they never put in flying again, noclip mode is BORING

if they can design around ground mounts it'll be good, like mop leveling, everything worked

gently caress flying

c DeS2-PC s: ba da ba ba baa im loving it except i feel like im getting too close to the monitor with this controller, it feels weird

i wish i was on my couch and my tv

but my hex guy is destroying all, great resonant soul is insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
people are seriously about to start spamming death threats to blizzard about it so theyll probably fold and put it back in or go back to their original plan of only no flying in the first zone before the first patch

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Vintersorg posted:

c DeS2-PC s: ba da ba ba baa im loving it except i feel like im getting too close to the monitor with this controller, it feels weird

but my hex guy is destroying all, great resonant soul is insane

hexes are neat and im glad they took all the expansion sorceries from dks1 and made them hexes. it was kind of weird to have some sorceries be "magical poo poo developed by wizards" and some sorceries be "literal manifestations of manus and the abyss"

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

people are seriously about to start spamming death threats to blizzard about it so theyll probably fold and put it back in or go back to their original plan of only no flying in the first zone before the first patch

gosh darn department of homeland security making azeroth a no-fly zone

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

quote:

In the next expansion blizzard decided to take out flying which I'm fine with the decision to take it out. I'm mad that I that one of the reason I bought the deluxe version of the expansion was because I thought i was getting a really cool flying mount (dread raven) but now that they have decided to take flying out of the game I have a huge bird that i don't like the ground animation. I would like a ground mount that is meant to be a ground mount if you're taking flying out of the game instead of a flying mount that is going to be a ground mount.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

tbf to this sperg if i spent money on a sweet bird to fly on in my grindy time sink life destroyer id be p pissed that my bird was getting its wings clipped

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Notorious QIG posted:

tbf to this sperg if i spent money on a sweet bird to fly on in my grindy time sink life destroyer id be p pissed that my bird was getting its wings clipped

tbf everyone who plays wow is biological waste

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

maniacdevnull posted:

tbf everyone who plays wow is biological waste

*looks at darwin accusingly*

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Notorious QIG posted:

make the bird roll around instead of walking

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Vintersorg posted:

yeah same

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Notorious QIG posted:

you can still use the mounts, you just cant fly straight up and pretend that youre playing a single player game

Notorious QIG posted:

*looks at darwin accusingly*

rude

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

the anime game lover posted unironically

anime video games are a separate, finally crafted experience, made by the greatest artisans in industry. you baka gaijins just dont understand the subtleties of japanese creative thought

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

anime video games are a separate, finally crafted experience, made by the greatest artisans in industry. you baka gaijins just dont understand the subtleties of japanese creative thought

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

you can still use the mounts, you just cant fly straight up and pretend that youre playing a single player game

rude

lol if you think anything in wow is worth any investment and lol if you

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i just got all of the cheetos in dark souls 2 on the PC. some of the new game+ changes are loving mean.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

same :mrgw:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

cmykjester posted:

i just got all of the cheetos in dark souls 2 on the PC. some of the new game+ changes are loving mean.

i still have to do dark chasm of old before i tackle ng+ :negative:

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Notorious QIG posted:

i still have to do dark chasm of old before i tackle ng+ :negative:

darklurker is a loving rear end in a top hat.

not as big an an rear end in a top hat as that giant dragon is though :darksouls:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Kuvo posted:

darklurker is a loving rear end in a top hat.

not as big an an rear end in a top hat as that giant dragon is though :darksouls:

i didnt aggro the giant dragon, please dont tell me it has an achievement. also is there a way into dark chasm without using an effigy because gently caress that

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
polished off the four old ones last night, feels good man

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

polished off the four old ones last night, feels good man

please dont post about your sex life

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Notorious QIG posted:

i didnt aggro the giant dragon, please dont tell me it has an achievement. also is there a way into dark chasm without using an effigy because gently caress that

you gota pony up an effigy each time

dont know about cheevos but that giant dragon gets pretty upset if you hit him with a mace and all the fire resist gear i have doesnt prevent me from getting one shotted by his breath attack

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

vita is a great lady anime system

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i think anime is my trigger, i get so mad seeing that poo poo

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Kuvo posted:

you gota pony up an effigy each time

gently caress. is there an infinite source anywhere?

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Notorious QIG posted:

gently caress. is there an infinite source anywhere?

looks like you farm the lizardmen in the shrine of amana area?
http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Human+Effigy

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Kuvo posted:

looks like you farm the lizardmen in the shrine of amana area?
http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Human+Effigy

loving hell

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Vintersorg posted:

i think anime is my trigger, i get so mad seeing that poo poo

I get horny.

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

hey i havent read the grayforum thread for the past 2000 posts has anyone else realized the DS2 glory that is using a two-handed tower shield as a very short greathammer that can tank everything forever

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

scamtank posted:

hey i havent read the grayforum thread for the past 2000 posts has anyone else realized the DS2 glory that is using a two-handed tower shield as a very short greathammer that can tank everything forever

greatshields are the best because of the super slams

i should try a double greatshield setup for my ratbro, since everyone that goes into ratbro territory is terrible

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

the secret to beating the chasm dungeons and the ancient dragon is lightning

this is also works for almost every other boss since apparently about 3/4 of the bosses in the game are weak to lightning lol

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Cnidaria posted:

the secret to beating the chasm dungeons and the ancient dragon is lightning

this is also works for almost every other boss since apparently about 3/4 of the bosses in the game are weak to lightning lol

how much faith do i need for lightning spear

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

Notorious QIG posted:

how much faith do i need for lightning spear

22 i think, you can lower it with skeptics spices though

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Cnidaria posted:

22 i think, you can lower it with skeptics spices though

well yeah but that also lowers damage

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

where do you get the lightning spell again? i could use that as an alternative to my resonant soul when i run out of the 9 casts

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Vintersorg posted:

where do you get the lightning spell again? i could use that as an alternative to my resonant soul when i run out of the 9 casts

you can find one in earthen peak, maybe somewhere else? i havent rolled a faithmen yet

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Vintersorg posted:

lucia sells it, its also on a ledge beneath pate in earthen peak

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Notorious QIG posted:

lucia sells it, its also on a ledge beneath pate in earthen peak

means you can get two stacks of it and faith mans all day

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

the +4 to faith ring really helps with those offensive miracles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

stoutfish posted:

means you can get two stacks of it and faith mans all day

lucia sells even more copies later in the game iirc

• Locked thread