Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

The saddest thing:

Putty posted:

sitck your whole head into the goatse man's rear end in a top hat then close your eyes and dream

A pathetic bitch who masturbates to lets play stars and wishes they would caress his petite butt at every turn? Yes, I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

NI rejected equal marriage again today. loving wankers.

Hi everyone from the 1800s where we live in tribes, gays are evil and dirty and you can only get an abortion if you're seconds from death! And probably not even then! :suicide:

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

A pathetic bitch who masturbates to lets play stars and wishes they would caress his petite butt at every turn? Yes, I agree.

it was really funny when abe said putty was a good poster

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ArfJason posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Shannonmcn posted:

Hi everyone from the 1800s where we live in tribes, gays are evil and dirty and you can only get an abortion if you're seconds from death! And probably not even then! :suicide:

Greetings.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

hello, half-life 1 scientist

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqYqyHBTZjg

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Shannonmcn posted:

I googled NI and Northern Ireladn was the last result on the first page but it's the only thing that makes sense in context.

LOL that place sucks and is catholic and awful

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
yeah shannon is in belfast

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Best Tasting! posted:

Yeah, that's about what's happening with me as well. Luckily it's just the one so far. I wish they could just take all four out at once but they're in different stages of growth.

So I'm painting my nails. It's a good distraction.

The good news is that you should be prescribed opiates on multiple occasions!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pick posted:

yeah shannon is in belfast

Ha! not a real country much?

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
looking for a sexy lp superstar who is DTF

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

I googled NI and Northern Ireladn was the last result on the first page but it's the only thing that makes sense in context.

LOL that place sucks and is catholic and awful

Funny enough it's the "Catholic"/Nationalist politicians who are all for it and the Protestant/Loyalist ones who keep blocking it which makes no sense if they're so set on being as British as possible all the time but still the only part of the UK not to have passed an equal marriage law. Knobs.

The Church did send round a "please save marriage :qq:" thing to everyone but like the DUP are going to listen to what they say anyway.

I seriously mention where I live everyday. Gonna put it in a sig with kittens.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Shannonmcn posted:

Funny enough it's the "Catholic"/Nationalist politicians who are all for it and the Protestant/Loyalist ones who keep blocking it which makes no sense if they're so set on being as British as possible all the time but still the only part of the UK not to have passed an equal marriage law. Knobs.

The Church did send round a "please save marriage :qq:" thing to everyone but like the DUP are going to listen to what they say anyway.

I seriously mention where I live everyday. Gonna put it in a sig with kittens.

It's all about perfecting a natural look. Sony's Dynamic Edge LED backlighting with frame dimming delivers pitch-black night scenes and illuminates bright scenes. Rather than illuminating the entire screen, contrast is boosted in just the right areas for a more realistic picture. Experience the fun together: enhance your TV enjoyment by following tweets from around the world with Social Viewing. Just choose your hashtag, and see comments relating to the show you're watching flow across the screen; TV has never been so social. And, using an optional camera, you can add Skype video on the screen at the same time to watch games together from nearly anywhere in the world. TV will never be the same.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

Ha! not a real country much?

It's a province?

Thanks ArfJason I am genuinely looking for a new TV. All suggestions welcome.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

ArfJason posted:

It's all about perfecting a natural look. Sony's Dynamic Edge LED backlighting with frame dimming delivers pitch-black night scenes and illuminates bright scenes. Rather than illuminating the entire screen, contrast is boosted in just the right areas for a more realistic picture. Experience the fun together: enhance your TV enjoyment by following tweets from around the world with Social Viewing. Just choose your hashtag, and see comments relating to the show you're watching flow across the screen; TV has never been so social. And, using an optional camera, you can add Skype video on the screen at the same time to watch games together from nearly anywhere in the world. TV will never be the same.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Shannonmcn posted:

It's a province?

Wirelessly stream beautiful, HD entertainment straight from the Internet or your home network using built-in Wi-Fi(®) connectivity with ease. Shannonmcn, open the door to the endless entertainment of the Sony Entertainment Network, where thousands of movies, TV shows, online videos, games and music are always on tap. Access Full 1080p HD entertainment, 3D content and made-for-TV apps like Netflix, Pandora, YouTube, Facebook and more. You will not regret this.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

Well, like I said before, my Nana says there's no gays in Ireland and she wouldn't lie about that so it's kind of a moot point anyway.

May as well try to legalize... Dragon marriage or something :jackoff:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

unlimited shrimp posted:

Well, like I said before, my Nana says there's no gays in Ireland and she wouldn't lie about that so it's kind of a moot point anyway.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
She says that while also having an anecdote about a lesbian attacking an American GI for trying to dance with her girl at some social event during the War.

Lily French took no prisoners.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

unlimited shrimp posted:

She says that while also having an anecdote about a lesbian attacking an American GI for trying to dance with her girl at some social event during the War.

Discover a faster way to watch what you want with One-Flick Entertainment. Flick through TV channels, recommended videos, photos on your network, or even Internet content like YouTube, Crackle, or VideoUnlimited using the optional One-Flick remote control with touchpad. Even better, you can find your favorite content instantly with quick TV start-up and speedy app launch.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

unlimited shrimp posted:

Gather your friends and family around the TV and experience the ultimate in picture swapping fun with Photo Share. Using your TV, a compatible Android or iOS device and your home wireless network, pass and share photos from your phone to the TV for everyone to see. Up to 10 people can then transfer the photo from the TV to their phones, tablets or other device, and share their own to keep the fun flowing.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

unlimited shrimp posted:

finally my dream come true....

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Does anybody know anything about Sony TVs? Random question I know, been thinking about getting a new one.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
i have a samsung and i like it

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

pixelbaron posted:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

pixelbaron posted:

they're good

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

Does anybody know anything about Sony TVs? Random question I know, been thinking about getting a new one.
I have a Sony TV and I like it very much. Sony rarely lets me down, though, so I didn't mind paying a bit of a premium for the brand.

e.
I can't remember the model # but it's about two years old. Very bright, image looks good, frame looks good, and I'm a Sony fanboy so meh.
I assume for Joe Consumer, most HDTVs are comparable nowadays.

unlimited shrimp fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Apr 29, 2014

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Titty Warlord posted:

they're good

agreed

last couple of tvs have been samsung

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

ArfJason posted:

Gather your friends and family around the TV and experience the ultimate in picture swapping fun with Photo Share. Using your TV, a compatible Android or iOS device and your home wireless network, pass and share photos from your phone to the TV for everyone to see. Up to 10 people can then transfer the photo from the TV to their phones, tablets or other device, and share their own to keep the fun flowing.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Thanks guys!

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

we don't have any of that filthy stinking television in this country
but watching the gays is a national passtime

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

ArfJason posted:

:allears: ooh arfjason San... :allears:

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
upload high definition pix of my balls directly to the tv for your viewing pleasure

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i'm a huge fan of the IRA

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

pixelbaron posted:

upload high definition pix of my balls directly to the tv for your viewing pleasure

they're all compressed

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
that's just how they look ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

catdynamite posted:

i'm a huge fan of the IRA