Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Feds move to tighten efficiency rules for household lamps

quote:

To: null and void

They are never going to leave us alone. They live and breathe totalitarian control. Nothing but blood and steel will stop them.

31 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 12:51:37 PM by Truth29
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
MILITIA TO BLM: ‘WE ARE PREPARED TO USE DEADLY FORCE’

quote:

To: tomkat
2nd Amendment is working!

4 posted on 4/25/2014 4:48:26 PM by entropy12 (Democrats win WH for one reason...welfare checks, food stamps and 143 more giveaways)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jim Robinson
Let’s see. A diplomatic war with Russia, a Diplomatic war with China and insurrection at home.

1000 day’s may be too much.

12 posted on 04/25/2014 2:58:17 PM PDT by Usagi_yo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Usagi_yo
The wheels are coming off the Hope and Change Express and many Americans are flat out ignorant of what is about to happen to us and the rest of the world in the near future.

128 posted on 04/26/2014 6:44:09 PM PDT by dowcaet
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

This plan is up there with using bullets coated in bacon fat

quote:

Throw tortoises at the BLM. Use a catapult and rain tortoises down on their heads. Send boxes of tortoises via FedEX to BLM forts.

15 posted on 4/25/2014 5:04:48 PM by sergeantdave
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: skeeter
It seems to me that the Federal Government is increasingly the anarchists.
50 posted on 4/25/2014 6:31:45 PM by greeneyes (Moderation in defense of your country is NO virtue. Let Freedom Ring.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

quote:

No government at gunpoint!

16 posted on 4/25/2014 5:06:55 PM by x1stcav ("The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there.")
*points gun at government*

quote:

'“It’s similar to the military,” Shaw said regarding the rules of engagement. “We don’t fire unless fired upon. We’re not here to provoke anything. We’re just there to make sure the government doesn’t over-reach and that the government doesn’t overstep their bounds.” Shaw detailed the incidents at Waco and Ruby Ridge as precedents where the government took what many believe to be improper actions that led to the unnecessary deaths of American citizens.'
Our Founders would whole heatedly support this position. They rose up and fought against tyranny.

It is correct to emphasize that they will NOT fire unless fired upon. Let the people see the true tyrants -- those in government.

20 posted on 4/25/2014 5:11:02 PM by sand88 (We can never legislate our way back to Liberty)

quote:

To: tumblindice
The BLM had full intentions of putting the Bundys in the same holes they put the cows they slaughtered. If it had not been for the crowd [witnesses]that had gathered there, they would have. And if it had not been for the internet, the crowd [witnesses] would not have been there.

131 posted on 04/26/2014 8:20:07 PM PDT by sport
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: All
He says they won’t fire unless fired upon. If Reid was to show up it would be very difficult not to change the ROE.

86 posted on 4/25/2014 9:09:11 PM by VerySadAmerican

quote:

To: sand88
F’ Beck and Vannity. I am so done with both of them Vannity couldn’t wait to throw Bundy under the bus.
Agree! I thought it was dispicable that O’Reilly and Hannity both jumped out there and said that Bundy’s comments were, essentially, ‘racial’.

They never mentioned the context of the comments, but referring to the PC ‘incorrect’ use of the word Negro.

I expected as much from O’Reilly, but Hannity REALLY disappointed me.

Bundy was just trying to communicate that in recent decades the overreaching Federal welfare system has ruined the family life of the blacks by making them so dependent on government handouts. ...In general, they no longer have father/mother/kids family units. Most pregnancies are to unweds, 70% are aborted, very high % never graduate HS, high % can’t get jobs, etc. .......He (Bundy) was comparing the present day blacks to the black families that were slaves in the past, where they were able to live as families, raise kids; were fed, housed and clothed by their owners and generally led happier lives together.

It was only a minority of slave owners who were cruel to their slaves. The slaves were valuable to most owners, as the women and girls usually worked in the house as cooks, nannies and maids, while their men and older boys worked the farms.

I expect some flack for this posting, but I’ve done genealogy and history research and read some old documents via Ancestry, libraries, etc.

Finally... Most of the media has failed to mention that many well known blacks have publically stated that what Bundy said was correct and that it was not racist. ...It’s sickening to see how Political Correctness has impermeated journalism and the public in general.

97 posted on 4/26/2014 5:03:35 AM by octex
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

To: octex
You are correct, but it is not just “Political Correctness”, but the knee-jerk, nearly Pavlovian reaction that the pundits and the public have been conditioned to have when any of the proscribed terms is mentioned. Someone says “Frau Blucher” and the horses whinny—just out the wrong end.

137 posted on 04/27/2014 2:26:17 AM PDT by Smokin' Joe (How often God must weep at humans' folly. Stand fast. God knows what He is doing.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 97 | View Replies ]
See! Black people say it isn't racist! So there! :mad:

quote:

To: Bushbacker1
Beck and Hannity both sort of put themselves out of the game yesterday. Both of the fools went off prematurely and sold Bundy down the "progressive river".
Today they both look like useful idiots as does Rand Paul.

All three of them deserve whatever happens to them for their cave to the left.

I've been real sick of the three of them for quite awhile.

44 posted on 4/25/2014 6:17:52 PM by skimbell
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: skimbell
Have you ever noticed how fake, wanna be, conservatives eventually show their true colors. And it usually doesn’t ake all that long or much of an incident.

122 posted on 4/26/2014 1:59:47 PM by cherokee1 (skip the names---just kick the buttz)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jim Robinson; All
I am of the opinion that beyond these statements made by these “militia” types are fine, to a point...

I believe the government understands our position, therefore it is un-necessary to re-iterate our capabilities publically anymore...

Giving the media “more” info our your weaponry only invites negative public opinion from the ignorant, low-information voters, who could care less beyond the 30 second sound bite...

I would not advertise where your line in the sand is to these entities, it gives them too much wiggle room to exploit, and use against forces we might very well be a part of in the future...

Keeping them doubtful of their survival in the future, when they are told to deploy, is a powerful weapon in and of itself...

Spouting off like this to the media is like shooting and taking lives first...No one will win the court of public opinion if you are the one to shoot first...And if the general public is to be on our side, sympathy will have to be the emotion that turns in our favor with the public that does not engage these issues like we do, or would do...

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for resisting...I can hold my own...

With the times the way they are, our side will unfortunately have to take the first bloody nose in ANY violent incident...

Then the gloves will certainly come off at that point...

Your government is hedging its bets that we do not have the courage to take it to that point...That will be a very serious under-estimation on their part...

I would caution folks to be very cool about their intentions, capabilities, resolve, “what you got” inventory, and be very careful about this on a public forum...

Jim knows this as well as I and many others do, not every FReeper (participant) is on our side on this website...

If the times are getting very tenuous, volatile, then maybe its time to be cool, be very reserved about those things I mentioned above, and always keep in mind that we are all being watched above and beyond what you might think the government is capable of doing...

As much as they say they will not fire, unless fired upon...That is the standard line of BS, we’ve heard for years...They are already provoking the citizens of this country...Those of us here who pay attention, and do not live or die by everything they see coming from any one source of information...

We got to be cooler than they are...Let them be the ones to screw up first, before we respond in kind...

We are better people than the ones driving this situation to the brink, and we will ALWAYS have the last word, or something more tangible, with considerable weight, and velocity...;-)

126 posted on 04/26/2014 1:37:33 PM PDT by stevie_d_64 (It's not the color of one's skin that offends people...it's how thin it is.)
We have to be the cool headed folks here, guys :downs: *brings armed militias to some douche's property that lost a court battle more than a decade ago over the very issue at debate while threatening to open fire on anyone and everything over vague pretenses*

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.
I guess it was the inevitable conclusion these racists would make that black people were literally better off as slaves than they are now.

Elim Garak
Aug 5, 2010

Alter Ego posted:

Freepers: Vlad, Vlad, he's our man, if he can't do it, FUBO

They're actively cheering on the efforts of an authoritarian nutjob to stymie diplomatic efforts because they don't like the President. It's gotta be a sickness.

Meanwhile back in 2003 they're accusing anyone who isn't salivating for war of being in bed with Saddam.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Ninjasaurus posted:

I guess it was the inevitable conclusion these racists would make that black people were literally better off as slaves than they are now.

It's an unfortunate responsibility to bear, but they're willing to shoulder it. If only there was some good phrase to describe this heavy weight on the poor white man...

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

Now, I love dogs - they're my favorite animal - so it's a bit disheartening to find out that I have at least one thing in common with Freepers. :smith:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Everybody loves dogs! :neckbeard:

At least they have somebody to keep them company after their families have abandoned them.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

SedanChair posted:

Everybody loves dogs! :neckbeard:

At least they have somebody to keep them company after their families have abandoned them.

It's a true testament to their species that dogs will love their owners unconditionally, even Freepers.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Somewhat related to Freep, what with their lionization of Bundy and people like him.

Is the whole sovereign citizen/"I don't recognize the legitimacy of the government" mindset even a thing in other countries, or is it pretty much an American thing that comes from people that deify the founders of the country while not actually knowing anything about them?

I don't really hear anything about it from European or Asian countries, but being an American I don't hear that much news about other countries in general unless I go looking for it, and the BBC typically doesn't seem to cover what the extreme right and/or anarchists in various countries are up to.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
I've heard of them being in Canada.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
There are so many in Canada that an Alberta (I think that was the province) judge ended up putting together a pretty comprehensive breakdown of the invalidity of their claims under both US and Canadian law as part of a ruling against a repeat offender there.

Funny thing is that many sovereign citizens in other countries explicitly make reference to US law in their rantings, despite the fact that it has even less relevance to their poo poo outside the US.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Install Windows posted:

There are so many in Canada that an Alberta (I think that was the province) judge ended up putting together a pretty comprehensive breakdown of the invalidity of their claims under both US and Canadian law as part of a ruling against a repeat offender there.

Funny thing is that many sovereign citizens in other countries explicitly make reference to US law in their rantings, despite the fact that it has even less relevance to their poo poo outside the US.

You're right, it was in Alberta. Here's a link to the paper the judge wrote, for anyone that wants to do down this rabbit hole of :psyduck:

http://www.albertacourts.ab.ca/jdb/2003-/qb/Family/2012/2012abqb0571ed1.pdf

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Apr 29, 2014

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

To: raybbr

That copper looks like a Bubba. The type that 40 years ago would have been smiling after beating black voters and bombing a church.

13 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 6:45:29 AM by Yorlik803 ( Church/Caboose in 2016)

Two things. One, I genuinely don't know if this is supposed to be laudatory or critical of the cop. Two, is a Red vs Blue fan also a freeper or am I reading something nonexistent into that sig?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Somewhat related to Freep, what with their lionization of Bundy and people like him.

Is the whole sovereign citizen/"I don't recognize the legitimacy of the government" mindset even a thing in other countries, or is it pretty much an American thing that comes from people that deify the founders of the country while not actually knowing anything about them?

I don't really hear anything about it from European or Asian countries, but being an American I don't hear that much news about other countries in general unless I go looking for it, and the BBC typically doesn't seem to cover what the extreme right and/or anarchists in various countries are up to.

The British have a version who call themselves "freemen on the land," though they did originate in the US back in the 70s as I recall.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Swan Oat posted:

Two things. One, I genuinely don't know if this is supposed to be laudatory or critical of the cop.

To them "Bubba" means either "Southern Racist and Democrat (like all racists)" or "Bill Clinton."

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Germany has a brand that claims that only the Wehrmacht surrendered to the Allies, therefore the Reich continues to exist (just without a ruling government), therefore all laws passed in German history (including before 1945) don't apply to them. Alternatively, they are the legitimate ruling government of Germany by right of exclusion (no one else wanted the job), and any laws or court orders executed against them are illegal. Predominantly, curiously enough, traffic violations. The lack of a gold fringe on the flags in German courts (if they even have flags in there) has so far protected us from that particular brand of stupidity, though.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Install Windows posted:

ArchangeI posted:

Germany has a brand that claims that only the Wehrmacht surrendered to the Allies, therefore the Reich continues to exist (just without a ruling government), therefore all laws passed in German history (including before 1945) don't apply to them. Alternatively, they are the legitimate ruling government of Germany by right of exclusion (no one else wanted the job), and any laws or court orders executed against them are illegal. Predominantly, curiously enough, traffic violations. The lack of a gold fringe on the flags in German courts (if they even have flags in there) has so far protected us from that particular brand of stupidity, though.

Okay, I guess that makes sense. I guess the news in the US just doesn't pick up on that kind of stuff in other countries.

And here I thought the love of ARE FREEDOMS was uniquely American. :911:

Thinking about it, I had heard about the people in Germany before.

Pixelboy
Sep 13, 2005

Now, I know what you're thinking...

VitalSigns posted:

It was what she'd been preparing for all her life, but even she could not believe the incredible chance that had just fallen into her lap. To suddenly advance her quiet scheme to discredit the Republican Party from within from a backwoods state to a nationwide platform. To help push the first black candidate over the threshold and into the Presidency!

Contemporaries would revile her. History would despise her. Was she really prepared to face that? The previous 8 years of nationalism, war, and oligarchy flashed through her head. Suppressing a shudder of revulsion, she squared her shoulders and lifted her gaze, as if staring through the walls of her office.

"Governor Palin," repeated the voice on the telephone, "Will you accept Senator McCain's offer to be his Vice-Presidential nominee?"

Her lips trembled, but her voice held firm, "You betcha!" she replied confidently "Oh I'd be honored ya know."

I want to buy your first novel on Amazon, but in the style of some of the more epic gimmick accounts on SA. Last page... something antithetical to the intended audience -- an over-detailed love scene between Regan and a time travelling Glen Beck... just because.

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?

Pixelboy posted:

I want to buy your first novel on Amazon, but in the style of some of the more epic gimmick accounts on SA. Last page... something antithetical to the intended audience -- an over-detailed love scene between Regan and a time travelling Glen Beck... just because.

"Do you think I'm cute? I'm just asking questions here"

"...Mr. Beck, tear down those pants"

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

ArchangeI posted:

The lack of a gold fringe on the flags in German courts (if they even have flags in there) has so far protected us from that particular brand of stupidity, though.
Every time a suspected sovereign citizen is brought to court in the US, they should totally put up unfringed flags, just to gently caress with them.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Blasts ‘Sleazy’ Media Glee Over Sterling’s Private Racism

quote:

To: Hotlanta Mike
I think Kareem kind of gets it -- the power brokers don't care about racism at all. They can happily ignore it. But, if they want to use it as a tool, then it's handy.

Almost anyone can be taken down at any time, and racism is one of the effective ways to do it. There is always more to it than meets the eye, but the bottom line is that the big shots couldn't really care less if Sterling is racist -- if they cared, they would have done something long ago. They didn't.
3 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 6:27:23 PM by ClearCase_guy

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy
I think Kareem kind of gets it -- the power brokers don't care about racism at all. They can happily ignore it. But, if they want to use it as a tool, then it's handy.

Yup. He knows the students of Alinsky when he sees them. Alinsky openly admitted that he couldn't care less about the poor or minorities. He cared only that they were useful tools for his own gain.

9 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 6:33:40 PM by cripplecreek (REMEMBER THE RIVER RAISIN!)

Oh, wait, he's a Muslim, isn't he?

quote:

Wasn’t this Muslim jackass once quoted as being gleeful at news of plane crashes carrying white passengers?

11 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 6:37:35 PM by A_Former_Democrat (Hey 2008, we told you so)

quote:

“I’ve got a list” of plenty of so-called liberals and Democrats

13 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 6:38:52 PM by dontreadthis

quote:

To: caver

Educated too. How many NBA players go around making Lord of the Fly references. How many can actually read today.

18 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 6:41:19 PM by Usagi_yo

quote:

the tape is actually funny.....I take it in that vein....but there's also a truth to be noted...

the truth is that no matter how many laws or regulations or decrees TPTB make, you can not make people accept certain things....

eg...most people will dutifully accept the gay marriage stuff but you have to know that a vast majority dislike and even hate that stuff and when given a chance, they're going to explode....same with race relations....you can force people together but you can not make them like each other...

its better to acknowledge that not everyone is going to like or love you and leave it at that....

23 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 6:46:52 PM by cherry

Your mandatory "Where's Sharpton/Jackson in all this?"

quote:

To: AdmSmith; AnonymousConservative; Berosus; bigheadfred; Bockscar; cardinal4; ColdOne; ...

He didn’t mention Al Sharpton, who once incited a riot that led to at least one fatality, but he did lay some blame on Sterling’s gold-digger girlfriend. By the way, a photo of either Don S or his girlfriend completely ruins titillating thoughts of infidelity for me. Thanks a lot, a-holes.

30 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 6:56:15 PM by SunkenCiv (https://secure.freerepublic.com/donate/)

quote:

To: PGR88
to buy a sexually attractive girlfriend.

To quote Breaking Bad: Skank! Skank! Skank! Skank! Skank!

42 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 7:29:41 PM by 867V309 (GOPe? NOPe!)

I assume he meant to put "NBA" here.

quote:

So, here the NFL players, and the NFL “leadership” and the so-called “black leaders” are castigating an owner because of his racist remarks, and no doubt because of his racist feelings.

Yet, the NFL players and the “black leaders”, never fail to mention that, the NFL is made up of about 80% black players. If the tables were switched and the players were 80% white, they’d be screaming “racism” against the composition of the league, and attempts at “affirmative action” to get more blacks into the league would have occurred decades ago.

The only reason that the NHL is mostly white and no charges of racism haven’t been lodged, is because there aren’t enough blacks (or Hispanics) interested in the game.

Racism is something that democrats and liberals “perfected”, and now they’re using it to win favor from the “victims”. Yet, the owner of the Clippers is a democrat, which just goes to show that, if the conversations had not been taped and made public, the latest accusations against a democrat owner would not have been aired. It’s all a matter of being proactive and making sure that there is no backlash against democrats for not having taken out Sterling a long time ago.

49 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 8:07:17 PM by adorno (Y)

quote:

I understand the remarks were made during a Phone Call between Sterling and the Slut.

In CA, both parties need to give consent for publication of the conversation. Why is the Slut not in Jail?

What am I missing?

51 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 8:19:56 PM by Kickass Conservative (Nobody owes you a living, so shut up and get back to work...)

quote:

No he wanted persecution earlier!!!
Read the article. He’s thought control X 10. These people are scary,fascist nuts.

55 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 8:58:05 PM by Finalapproach29er (luke 6:38)

---

Ted Cruz: John Kerry Should Resign Over Israel 'Apartheid' Comment

quote:

Video at link....

Amazing with this crowd if you don't do what they demand they call you racist, Jim Crow supporter, aparthied supporter etc.... It is all race all the time with the entire Obama admin... .ENOUGH IS ENOUGH... I agree with Ted Cruz the fish rots from the head down this is Obama's administration and no one gets held accountable.

1 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 3:54:12 PM by Typical_Whitey

quote:

To: righttackle44

People like holder and Kerry should never be approved in the first place.

Kerry was a traitor when he interfered with our government’s effort to negotiate and end go the war. That’s treason.

Now were stuck with the idiot and we chase our tails yelling impeach and resign knowing the hero of Benghazi I’d smiling at us all the while.

Has there ever been a larger pos in government than holder?

9 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 4:27:17 PM by morphing libertarian

quote:

To: morphing libertarian

The problem is not Kerry, but Obama.

American Jews share on the blame; most of them voted for Obama and always vote for Democrats as zombies in spite that FDR closed the doors of United States to the Jews who tried to flee from Nazi occupied Europe during the Holocaust. Remember the SS Saint Louis!!!

Are the American Jews going to abandon Israel as they abandoned their brothers during the Holocaust?

They helped to put Obama in the White House...

That is the way the Devil pays those who serve him well.

14 posted on Monday, April 28, 2014 5:15:26 PM by Dqban22
:stonklol:

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!
You know how the Freepers continue to chant... Sterling is a democrat, Sterling is a democrat like the mantra of a village of deranged fools trying to ward off evil? Prepare to be the opposite of shocked:

quote:

For What It's Worth, Donald Sterling Is A Registered Republican (Like Every Other Billionaire You Know)
APRIL 28, 2014

Since there have been contradictory reports about Donald Sterling’s political affiliation, there’s this:

While the Los Angeles Clippers owner has made small contributions to Democratic candidates--though not for nearly 20 years--the billionaire is currently registered to vote as a Republican from his Beverly Hills estate.

According to Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder records, the 80-year-old Sterling’s GOP registration is out of 808 N. Beverly Drive, a Beverly Hills property owned by The Sterling Family Trust (of which Donald Sterling is trustee).

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/Donald-Sterling-registered-republican-465241

Fruity Rudy fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Apr 29, 2014

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

As was mentioned earlier while Freep and Stormfront are completely opposite on the position of Israel, there's quite a bit of antisemitism on Freep. It comes from the fact that they don't so much like Jews as Israel is a necessary thing to bring about the Second Coming in their minds, so they have to support Israel so that the tribulation/rapture/end of the world can happen.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

Twelve by Pies posted:

As was mentioned earlier while Freep and Stormfront are completely opposite on the position of Israel, there's quite a bit of antisemitism on Freep. It comes from the fact that they don't so much like Jews as Israel is a necessary thing to bring about the Second Coming in their minds, so they have to support Israel so that the tribulation/rapture/end of the world can happen.

This video with Christopher Hitchens was actually my first exposure to the "Israel is key to bringing about Armageddon" idea:

(skip to 3:45 if you don't want to watch the whole thing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YmQeLHCNAI

It's pretty creepy to know that there are people (especially those with any power/influence) who sincerely want the apocalypse to happen. However, I can understand Freepers not wanting to live on this Earth anymore. You can tell they just want Jesus to take all the pain away.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

You missed the one I was talking about. Probably because I didn't quote it.

Holy gently caress you're right. I just assumed, cause I did the same double-take at the "sh!t" and I totally skipped over the actual down and dirty uncensored "poo poo."

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Dirt5o8 posted:

"...Mr. Beck, tear down those pants"

I must find a way to use this line

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VitalSigns posted:

I must find a way to use this line

It'd make a great pick-up line.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

First they came for the 100 watt incandescent bulbs, and I did not speak out-- Because I did not use 100 watt bulbs.
Then they came for the halogen spotlights, and I did not speak out-- Because I did not have track lighting.
Then they came for the 40 watt incandescent bulbs, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Freep: We have a Muslim in charge of a purged military surrounded by Machivelli clones

Sums freep thought on their society up perfectly!

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Tias posted:

Freep: We have a Muslim in charge of a purged military surrounded by Machivelli clones

Sums freep thought on their society up perfectly!

Wait, shouldn't Freepers love Machiavelli? Or, shouldn't Freepers at least love the kind of person they almost certainly mistake Machiavelli for being?

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Six (or more) wounded in shooting at FED EX Atlanta.

quote:

To: machogirl
What the hell.

What ever happened to telling the supervisor to go f themselves, slamming the door and storming out.

Why do we have to bring guns into this stuff.

7 posted on 04/29/2014 4:51:50 AM PDT by Vermont Lt (If you want to keep your dignity, you can keep it. Period........ Just kidding, you can't keep it.)

quote:

To: Vermont Lt
Who knows what dark thoughts lurk in someone’s mind?

10 posted on 04/29/2014 4:55:16 AM PDT by machogirl (First they came for my tagline)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

quote:

Unsurprisingly enough Fedex is an employer who does not allow employees to be armed, and has been militant in opposing bills allowing employees to have firearms in their cars on company property.
How's that working out for Fedex management?

14 posted on 4/29/2014 7:08:10 AM by from occupied ga (Your government is your most dangerous enemy)

quote:

Another exciting episode in the society the DemocRATS built. If you have a problem, solve it the way they do in the movies and on TV.

32 posted on 4/29/2014 7:47:22 AM by FlingWingFlyer (Obama's smidgens are coming home to roost.)

quote:

To: Biggirl
Sadly, spiritual war made visable.
Profound statement. I fully came to understand exactly that, this morning when I read the ugly tweets coming from liberals regarding the devastation from tornadoes in the Southern States.

38 posted on 04/29/2014 5:53:17 AM PDT by two23 (My Dad said they were all commies back in the 60's. He was right.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: two23
Profound statement. I fully came to understand exactly that, this morning when I read the ugly tweets coming from liberals regarding the devastation from tornadoes in the Southern States.
We are in a hostile, hot war with liberals. They WILL shoot us and round us up for extermination.

62 posted on 04/29/2014 6:25:49 AM PDT by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: two23; Biggirl
Sadly, spiritual war made vis(i)ble.
You'd be a fool to 'comfort' yourself that it's but a 'spiritual' war that's begun.

Feral negro thugs have been given tacit carte blanche for active hostilities against innocent, unsuspecting whites.
While they beat a retreat this time, the Alphabet Nazis recently showed their intentions at Bundy's ranch.
And your 1st & 4th Amendment rights (for starters) are trashed at American airports a hundred thousand times every day.

Others can add to the list, but those examples should suffice to dispel the 'only spiritual' myth.

Imho, the prudent are currently at defcon 2.

78 posted on 04/29/2014 7:18:32 AM PDT by tomkat (3% +1)

quote:

“spiritual war made visible”, exactly and most are so ignorant of the Bible and what it says in this “Christian nation” that they are not aware that we are engaged in this war. I am sorry to say this but our nation is no longer a Christian nation. If you would, send me a link to the comments on the southern state tornadoes. God Bless you and yours.

80 posted on 04/29/2014 7:20:42 AM PDT by Foundahardheadedwoman (God don't have a statute of limitations)
------------------------------
In Defense of Privacy: Yes, Donald Sterling’s comments were racist, but other issues are at play.

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
He’s a mean foolish old fart but cat woman set him up....no question

Thou shalt not speak ill of thy physical lords

Watching whites squirm over this is amusing and disgusting

Meanwhile the Mongols are at full sack

And we fret over racism

2 posted on 4/29/2014 10:24:38 AM by wardaddy

quote:

To: wardaddy
That’s what I thought too. The tapes sound so scripted. I figured she was trying to set him up.

I think the tapes could have been part of a blackmail attempt. Then, maybe she tried blackmail, but that failed. So she decided to release the tapes publicly, to try to destroy him.

There is much more here than meets the eye. I’m glad the issue of taping someone and releasing private conversations is getting some attention now. At first, the uproar was about Sterling’s comments, without context, and without regard to how it is that these tapes even exist.

Wait for the whole story to unfold.

How many of us would be simon pure, if some of our private comments were broadcast on national television?

4 posted on 4/29/2014 10:27:25 AM by Dilbert San Diego (Im)

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
When angered, I rarely (if ever) say something I don’t mean. But most people do. And they usually do it to hurt the person they are angry with. This means that if one is really angry at a black friend, they may call the friend a “stupid jungle bunny” for the soul purpose of trying to hurt the person. The only way they are racist is they know it would hurt the friend, while a white friend, when called the same name, might say “WTF?”.

Comments made in anger rarely expose a person’s true feelings unless they are someone like me. I cut people huge slack regarding name calling.

8 posted on 4/29/2014 10:36:57 AM by cuban leaf
What Have You Said in Private?

quote:

To: Kaslin
Donald Sterling is definitely guilty of choosing an UGLY mistress.

41 posted on 4/29/2014 9:07:29 AM by faucetman ( Just the facts, ma'am, Just the facts)

quote:

The whore lost her meal ticket and so is now getting revenge

The recording sounds so staged on her part- she knew she was baiting him into saying something bad.

I hope the wife wins the lawsuit against her

3 posted on 4/29/2014 8:33:13 AM by Mr. K (If you like your constitution, you can keep it...Period. PALIN/CRUZ 2016)

quote:

To: Mr. K
Of course, this old guy isn’t a big old hunk; just has a hunk of money. Saw her on t.v. last night wearing a riot mask or umpire’s mask, or something. Have to say it’s an improvement over her natural features.

51 posted on 04/29/2014 7:39:11 AM PDT by Twinkie (John 3:16)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Mr. K
Listening to the tape, it sounds like he's tired of her going out of her way to do things to hurt and humiliate him.
This girl is unclear on the concept of how she's supposed to act once she has a billionaire as a boyfriend. When a jerk tried to throw a pie at Rupert Murdoch, his wife reacted quickly and smacked the guy. That being said, they have since divorced and she got to keep a 44 million dollar apartment.

Rupert Murdoch's wife Wendi: Clearly a force to be reckoned with

52 posted on 04/29/2014 7:45:41 AM PDT by Enterprise ("Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

quote:

What Have You Said in Private?
Think about that!!! What have we become? On the other hand, how would Obama and all his Marxists like the world to know what they have said in private? Hmmmm? 1984......2014!

19 posted on 4/29/2014 8:53:18 AM by Don Corleone ("Oil the gun..eat the cannoli. Take it to the Mattress.")

quote:

The degree of screaming from the media is a rough indication of the fear felt by the left regarding racial matters. Nothing can conceal Zimbabwe,South Africa, Detroit, Chicago, D.C.,Baltimore, "The Knockout Game," "Reverend Wright," "Snoop Dog," Louis Farrakhan, the call for segregated basketball. Nothing, but nothing will stop the ever increasing realization that we are heading for disaster. The media and the left with all their T.V. Movies and News Media propaganda can hide the truth.
20 posted on 4/29/2014 8:54:08 AM by AEMILIUS PAULUS (It is a shame that when these people give a riot)

quote:

I’ve been thinking on this long and have reached a conclusion many will consider a wild accusation. We are experiencing the rise of a Red Guard.

Mao’s cultural revolution was started to do away with the four old ways(old customs, old culture, old habits and old ideas). Entertain for a moment to replace the word old with the American. American customs, American Culture, American habits, and American ideas. The younger generation under Mao set about purging the nation by destroying religion and persecuting people through public humiliation and eventually reeducation camps.

These incidents revolving around the private lives citizens ending up in public humiliation, some in loss of jobs or loss of livlihoods...is this really that far, distant...from the early actions of the Chinese Red Guards? Aren’t we just actually watching the modern day version of a powerful few to inflict public humiliation outside the scope of law?

If one doesn’t’ toe the line on race, homosexuality, or is a Christian...these old ways much be done away with. And anyone who holds even the remotest of views to the old ways must be humiliated in public.

45 posted on 4/29/2014 9:30:30 AM by EBH (And the head wound was healed, and Gog became man.)
EPA Chief Promises To Go After Republicans Who Question Agency Science

quote:

To: servo1969
Yes. There were government functionaries multiple decades ago that promised much the same thing....to go after those who dissent with government’s work and actions.

They were called NAZIs, and they murdered over 6 million Jews and threw the world into a conflagration that killed much, much more.

One wonders who these compassionate liberal goons are targeting in this time.

I see this face, I see arrogance and hatred and intolerance for opposition.

5 posted on 4/29/2014 9:45:29 AM by Gaffer (Comprehensive Immigration Reform is just another name for Comprehensive Capitulation)

quote:

To: Gaffer
"I see this face, I see arrogance and hatred and intolerance for opposition."

The "eyes being the windows to the soul": vengeful malcontents at the helm. It is an all too common "look" among members of this regime. It is their demeanor, comportment, they very way they look at people that reveals if given the order tonight, they would immediately send us all to the gas chambers, and never give it a moment's thought. I've never seen it in any other administration that has come before.
36 posted on 04/29/2014 8:04:02 AM PDT by PowderMonkey (WILL WORK FOR AMMO)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

quote:

The Nazis are feeling their oats. The regime says to ST*U! You better believe the vomit it is spewing or you’re going to be toast. Nice country we have here. More of that “fundamentally transformed” BS.

9 posted on 4/29/2014 9:47:41 AM by FlingWingFlyer (Obama's smidgens are coming home to roost.)

quote:

Just like all fascists, dissent is not allowed or tolerated.

10 posted on 4/29/2014 9:47:45 AM by logic101.net (How many more children must die on the altar of gun control?)

quote:

To: Bloody Sam Roberts
G*D drat RICHARD M NIXON!

13 posted on 4/29/2014 9:48:45 AM by US Navy Vet (Go Packers! Go Rockies! Go Boston Bruins! See, I'm "Diverse"!)

quote:

LOL…the American Cancer Society??? That bunch of grifters, who collect big bucks to pay their administrators lavish salaries, but couldn’t jar loose with a few bucks for a wig for a cancer patient I know? This woman should be fired for being just another stupid woman hired by our even more stupid president.

16 posted on 4/29/2014 9:49:08 AM by txrefugee

quote:

F***ing thug government.
No, bitch, WE are coming for YOU.

24 posted on 4/29/2014 9:54:41 AM by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)

quote:

Gina, you ignorant sl*t...I challenge you on ANY question of science at any time.

Prepare to get our ignorant brain shoved up your septic Obamahole, wench.

Really, folks, this is revolution time. I’m sick and tired of folks who should be digging ditches being placed into positions of importance within agencies which should not even be allowed to exist.

Again, waiting your answer, ignorant wench.

27 posted on 4/29/2014 9:59:01 AM by Da Coyote

quote:

It’s about challenging the credibility of world renowned scientists and institutions like Harvard University and the American Cancer Society,” McCarthy said, according to Politico.
Real science is fully transparent and open to examination and challenge. The EPA and the global warming folks practice "political" science where they attempt to cut off discussion, avoid debate and hide the details of their data and their models. They provide an argument based on (their) authority, not on the merits.

The left loves to talk about "settled science", "settled law" and "the law of the land" when it is convenient to their purposes.

40 posted on 4/29/2014 10:08:17 AM by Senator_Blutarski

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

quote:

We are in a hostile, hot war with liberals. They WILL shoot us and round us up for extermination.

62 posted on 04/29/2014 6:25:49 AM PDT by Lazamataz (Early 2009 to 7/21/2013 - RIP my little girl Cathy. You were the best cat ever. You will be missed.)

"They're coming right at us!"

Psychlone
Sep 3, 2004

It's never straight up and down!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I've heard of them being in Canada.

There is a Canadian Tea Party, but it's as much of a fringe party as the Natural Law Party. Unless you're in Alberta (which is like Canada's Texas) where you have the ultra-right Wild Rose Party. Last provincial election, I had friends in Alberta praying that the Conservative Party would win over the Wild Rose Party, that's how out there they are.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I like that even freep didn't seriously try to take up the mantle of "Sterling is a democrat" and moved right into blaming his girlfriend for being a whore. It seems like if someone is an obvious, unabashed racist you can count on freep to line up behind them pretty much immediately.

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Re: the "we are experiencing the rise of a red guard" did any elder scrolls fans like me have a chuckle? :)

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Re: the "we are experiencing the rise of a red guard" did any elder scrolls fans like me have a chuckle? :)

Redguards are dark-skinned enough that they'd be just as terrified.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

quote:

What does reporting natural disasters have to do with liberals? :psyduck:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Neo_Crimson posted:

What does reporting natural disasters have to do with liberals? :psyduck:

I'm assuming some twitter people made lovely comments about the people who live in Midwest/South, which they of course would never do, no sir.

*Links to FR thread about literally any disaster in California or the Northeast*

isildur
May 31, 2000

BattleDroids: Flashpoint OH NO! Dekker! IS DOWN! THIS IS Glitch! Taking Command! THIS IS Glich! Taking command! OH NO! Glitch! IS DOWN! THIS IS Medusa! Taking command! THIS IS Medusa! Taking command! OH NO! Medusa IS DOWN!

Soon to be part of the Battletech Universe canon.

quote:

Gina, you ignorant sl*t...I challenge you on ANY question of science at any time.

Prepare to get our ignorant brain shoved up your septic Obamahole, wench.
If all published scientific papers began with 'Prepare to get your ignorant brain shoved up your septic Obamahole,' science would be more popular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Go RV! posted:

I'm assuming some twitter people made lovely comments about the people who live in Midwest/South, which they of course would never do, no sir.

*Links to FR thread about literally any disaster in California or the Northeast*

Not to mention their constant furious masturbation over scenarios where society collapses and millions of their countrymen living in cities die of starvation.

Who's laughing now liberals? :smuggo:

• Locked thread