Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Pretty much inaudible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Huh, no Mr. Perfect in that list? That's surprising.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Xerzes posted:

Pretty much inaudible.

I'll fix this when I get home and am not about to leave.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

MassRafTer posted:

I'd guess TNA is a factor as to why Styles would choose Taz instead of Bubba. I don't think Bubba was particularly impressive since Gertner was the more entertaining part of the group, but Bubba's mic work impressed me more than Taz.
You'd think they put in D-Von then since they recently interviewed him.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Tremendous amount of symbolism on RAW this week fellas. Bless Dave for trying to make a Magneto joke as well.

Tato fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Apr 29, 2014

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
The Iron Shiek and Sid Vicious stories Konnan told on MLW this week were pretty funny.

HulkaMatt posted:

Even if you think she was effective in the last several years I don't see how you can make any case for her in a top 50 all time. There are way way way too many people not on this list that are leagues better than her.

I look at her like Eric Bischoff, they're both capable of being the overbearing, douchey authority figure and doing entertaining stuff with it, but I would never think of them as deserving to be on a top overall promo list.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Tato posted:

Tremendous amount of symbolism on RAW this week fellas. Bless Dave for trying to make a Magneto joke as well.

Magnet-o. Magnetman.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Xerzes posted:

Pretty much inaudible.

Same thing happened with the last one where the intro sample was way louder than the actual podcast. I tried to fix that while editing it, but apparently I hosed up.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

triplexpac posted:

Magnet-o. Magnetman.

Magno Dude

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

savinhill posted:

I look at her like Eric Bischoff, they're both capable of being the overbearing, douchey authority figure and doing entertaining stuff with it, but I would never think of them as deserving to be on a top overall promo list.

I don't even think she's close to the same level as Bischoff.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I don't get how Bryan and Dave don't get the choir angle from the opening of Raw. They seem to just not get the whole feud right now which again, confuses me since it seems fairly straight forward.

Also thank god they reconnected the line.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Dickeye Before E Episode 2: B.D.S.M. Bison: Best I Can Do Edition That Should Be Somewhat Audible

We talk about No Mercy 2005, Halloween Havoc 1998, Twitter questions including how Blank can be an LP Superstar and the best and worst Bioware games, and comic books. Way too much about comic books.

I Before E
Dickeye

We're between RSS feeds at the moment, but watch this space.

(if you can't find the link, click the pic, dummy)

E: SHOW NOTES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2q8vfuFans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFtsLiZERvQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0UNjZ2O0zY
There's probably some poo poo I forgot but gently caress it

I Before E fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Apr 29, 2014

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Onmi posted:

I don't get how Bryan and Dave don't get the choir angle from the opening of Raw. They seem to just not get the whole feud right now which again, confuses me since it seems fairly straight forward.

Also thank god they reconnected the line.

No, they get it, they're just like "Um, so some people don't like Cena? Cena who always says the fans can say whatever they want about him? Why is this suddenly an issue?"

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Gaz-L posted:

No, they get it, they're just like "Um, so some people don't like Cena? Cena who always says the fans can say whatever they want about him? Why is this suddenly an issue?"
But that's not what the point is. The point is Wyatt is mindgaming that the Fans aren't just being their usual selves but buying into his doctrine. His entire persona being the psycho cult leader who wants to watch the world burn, and people cheer this. Slight difference between people doing the usual boo/cheer for whoever Cena's fighting when that person is just another normal dude, and them going full force behind the literal devil. Granted I can see where they got that viewpoint, but that's not what the big pictures been from my view. The entire thing is Brays still trying to corrupt him, which is why one of the versus was having "The monster" in his hand.

Also their take on the opening segment was "People were confused" I took from it "People are creeped out"

also I swear Bryan's pronunciation of Magneto is purely to piss people off. Or he legit doesn't know and figured everyone else was pronouncing it wrong.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The guy called "Smark Rage" who phoned in to Jericho's podcast to discuss the Loch Ness Monster was shockingly a humorless and smug rear end in a top hat with a superiority complex! It was so bad I was actually half-convinced it was a self-aware gimmick.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Ten PissCount; JR and Steve Austin always say that TNA has to be an alternative to WWE, and not a copy. Given what they've done thus far, how can they accomplish that?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I can't believe I didn't listen to the Steve Austin show regularly before now. It's not like I didn't enjoy the episodes I listened to early on either. I guess I just didn't recognize that it is a show made for me, the working man (or woman.)

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

I can't believe I didn't listen to the Steve Austin show regularly before now. It's not like I didn't enjoy the episodes I listened to early on either. I guess I just didn't recognize that it is a show made for me, the working man (or woman.)

Swig'a'beer!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

If there's ONE THING I CAN'T STAND it's a working man who don't appreciate The Steve Austin Show!

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Which RAW theme was the best? Which Smackdown theme was the best?

Jubs fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jun 4, 2014

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jubs posted:

Pisscast & 10 Count: Which generation of Japanese wrestlers is the best overall (workrate + influence + money drawn)?

First Generation - Antonio Inoki, Giant Baba, Jumbo Tsuruta, Riki Choshu, Akira Maeda, Atsushi Onita, Tatsumi Fujinami, Genichiro Tenryu

Second Generation - Keiji Mutoh, Masahiro Chono, Shinya Hashimoto, Kenta Kobashi, Toshiaki Kawada, Mitsuharu Misawa, Jushin Liger

Third Generation - KENTA, Naomichi Marufuji, Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki, Yuji Nagata, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Nakanishi, Satoshi Kojima, Yoshihiro Takayama

Fourth Generation - Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shinsuke Nakamura, Kazuchika Okada, Tesuya Naito, Kota Ibushi

Gomi.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JR's interview with Gail Kim was pretty good, and considering that and his interview with Trish Stratus, I once again have to ask just what the gently caress was wrong with him when he interviewed Lita?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
He needed his hole.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
Lita just does it for him.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Episode 38: Magneto

Raw, PPV predictions, TNA, promos,

http://www.mediafire.com/download/aw18n4rjkgpgqdc/038+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

oatgan fucked around with this message at 04:40 on May 1, 2014

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

^^ is that someone?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

epitasis posted:

^^ is that someone?

Tamina Snuka

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

She's in a staring contest with Shawn Michaels.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Tami Tami Tami Tami Tami Tamileon
Looks to and fro, looks to and fro

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Whoever from Tuesday Nitro asked Dave the Zane Bresloff Nitro Party attendance question is my hero.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

hey I'm the guy on Twitter who keeps yelling PISS at you three. I like this podcast a lot even with THAT MEATBALL KARMINE

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

JR recorded a podcast with Goldberg this week but we'll have to wait because there's a two-parter with HBK coming up next. :toot:

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Luigi Thirty posted:

JR recorded a podcast with Goldberg this week but we'll have to wait because there's a two-parter with HBK coming up next. :toot:

The HBK shows are potentially interesting because Shawn may spill the beans about the streak ending.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Mob posted:

hey I'm the guy on Twitter who keeps yelling PISS at you three. I like this podcast a lot even with THAT MEATBALL KARMINE

Thanks Mob, I like you, too. As a friend.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
I know I'm the only one who still listens to the LAW podcasts but goddamn this dude who guest hosted Review A Wai this week is so unbelievably annoying.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Daniel Bryan posted:

The HBK shows are potentially interesting because Shawn may spill the beans about the streak ending.

Even more importantly he might gush over DB killing WM30.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

If you enjoy listening to Jim Cornette scream about politics and Republicans, you'll love the latest episode of his podcast!

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

The audio of Mark Henry and his 8 year old son on Cheap Heat is awesome

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Karmine posted:

I know I'm the only one who still listens to the LAW podcasts but goddamn this dude who guest hosted Review A Wai this week is so unbelievably annoying.

I listen to LAW as well... except Review-a-Wai. That one tends to cover too much old WCW stuff for my taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

I haven't listened to the main LAW show in months, but this coming Sunday will feature Jim Ross stopping by for multiple segments, including the weekly Big Dave call in. Hopefully it'll be as good as the night Jericho called back in to the show post interview just to hang out and chat with Meltzer.

• Locked thread