Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Space-Pope posted:

reminder that the wii u still has the best selection of games out of any of the 3 new consoles and will remain that way for the forseeable future

yea and still selling the worst

console market startin' to seem like the bitcoin prospectors market

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Space-Pope posted:

reminder that the wii u still has the best selection of games out of any of the 3 new consoles and will remain that way for the forseeable future

tallest midget

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

Werthog 95 posted:

tallest midget

but boy how tall it is!

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
it also has the best ui, free online play, and backwards compatibility

it is literally the stealth best console

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

gonna get a ps4 for mgs5. i need my child rape in true hd

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
playing dark souls 2 reminded me of a major reason i stopped playing dark souls 1: i'm loving terrible at it and don't know how to get better without just being murdered by big monsters

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i did a wicked troll on /r/oculus

http://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/24aqr0/leaked_oculus_rift_e3_booth_design/

ceo even replied

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

talk about owned LOL

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

lol

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Space-Pope posted:

i keep seeing people say that but i'll see is a new mario

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CitizenKain posted:

well, 1>0

but also there's pikmin and um

wonderful 101 and the dark souls people really like zombiu and donkey kong is good?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

CitizenKain posted:

super mario 3d world is honestly a really great game, but as for games that arent mario u have monster hunter, new donkey kong country, new pikmin, zombiu, game & wario, wonderful 101, and the nes remix games. all exclusive to wii u (except monster hunter 3 ultimate, but u cant play it online on the 3ds so w/e), all good games

shovel knight also looks good and mario kart 8 is prolly gonna be awesome as well

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Thanks for the weekly Nintendo care post

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
hey no problem. just gotta remind people that its possible to buy a console from a company that will still be around in 10 years time :)

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

God willing we can still be saving princesses and jumping on Goombas when we are senile enough that it is justified

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

"we're are not going to do any optimization at all"

[crowd cheering]

"we're going to be rendering stuff that's on the other side of the map... for no reason."

[crowd cheering]

"we're going to use a shader version that's not supported by any video card available today."

[crowd chanting star citizen]

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Liver Disaster posted:

God willing we can still be saving princesses and jumping on Goombas when we are senile enough that it is justified
by the time im an old man i fully intend to be playing just turn-based wargames and flight sims

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

By the time I'm an old man I'll probably have better things to do I'd assume

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

it's up to you to find those better things to do.

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

Liver Disaster posted:

By the time I'm an old man I'll probably have better things to do I'd assume

you'll have all that free time to ponder the meaninglessness of existence

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
well i dont want kids and am way more happy w/ the idea of owning a condo versus a house so i guess i just figure that ive got to do something with my spare time and money

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

We are all completely worthless and occupying a negligible amount of time on the grand scale
When I'm too old to chop wood and turn a wrench I certainly won't be pushing buttons on a childes idiot box

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Space-Pope posted:

well i dont want kids and am way more happy w/ the idea of owning a condo versus a house so i guess i just figure that ive got to do something with my spare time and money and splooge

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Liver Disaster posted:

Thanks for the weekly Nintendo care post

have another

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

is dark soulds really a good game or do people play it just to feel like theyve done the impossible and beaten a video game

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Real life consequences for taking the chaos root in smt:vr
Lilith mocks you

e: route, also she mocks the penis she is fully aware of in your vr goo tank, hth

Liver Disaster fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Apr 29, 2014

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

exant posted:

is dark soulds really a good game or do people play it just to feel like theyve done the impossible and beaten a video game

it's good if you like stabbing people and not having useful gameplay mechanics explained to you

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Liver Disaster posted:

Real life consequences for taking the chaos root in smt:vr
Lilith mocks you

e: route, also she mocks the penis she is fully aware of in your vr goo tank, hth
plz dont post my hopes and dreams for where vr technology will take us

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Moh-shvuu calls the cops

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Liver Disaster posted:

Moh-shvuu calls the cops
did moh-shvuu see granos

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Kenny Logins posted:

did moh-shvuu see granos

Data entry for granos not found

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Space-Pope posted:

super mario 3d world is honestly a really great game, but as for games that arent mario u have monster hunter, new donkey kong country, new pikmin, zombiu, game & wario, wonderful 101, and the nes remix games. all exclusive to wii u (except monster hunter 3 ultimate, but u cant play it online on the 3ds so w/e), all good games

shovel knight also looks good and mario kart 8 is prolly gonna be awesome as well

aside from mario, none of those sound all that interesting except nes remix and maybe zombiu

maybe when monolith soft gets that xenosaga looking game out i'll have to take another look

hey, its possible to move ftl saves from the pc to the ipad
http://toucharcade.com/2014/04/28/fun-fact-you-can-transfer-your-pc-ftl-save-to-ipad/

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

am in love now thanks

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

qft

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
not sure how to show tweets in the correct order but this is p. good

https://twitter.com/dudemanfakename

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

cvgs: killzone mercenary is actually v well made and also enjoyable
just got ghost and ghost+sniper is p much unstoppable except for hwen there are mechs
gently caress mechs, basically

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
is killzone mercenary the halo killer we have all been waiting for?

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
are there any good non-sim car games on the pc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
emulate need for speed underground 2 on the playstation 2

• Locked thread