Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
salmon is canned?????????????????????????

:what:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

now you are

*makes sanctification motions with my hand and directs you to the let's play subforum*

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

I loving love canned red salmon.

same
and also canned tuna

Sorry bougie bitches but tuna & salmon salad sandwiches are delicious.

BattleCake
Mar 12, 2012

old but:

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

(nws) finally, just what i always needed. a horse dildo for The Sims 3.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Pick posted:

salmon is canned?????????????????????????

:what:

Yes it looks like this (gross) but tastes salty and delicious.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

canned fish is gross

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

everythingWasBees posted:

canned fish is gross

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

unlimited shrimp posted:

same
and also canned tuna

Sorry bougie bitches but tuna & salmon salad sandwiches are delicious.

Aww yeah :hf: poors eating canned goods itt

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

everythingWasBees posted:

canned fish is gross

yes except kippers

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
what's everyone's favourite cocktail mine is the Manhattan

They should work in conjunction with Bad Dragon to make matching digital/real horse dildos.

Pick posted:

yes except kippers
and anchovies.

Turns out anchovies are not only good on pizza, but also lasagna and spaghetti & meatballs.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
you can buy good canned tuna just no one actually does

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

with or without testicles

for the discerning horse lover.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

unlimited shrimp posted:

what's everyone's favourite cocktail mine is the Manhattan

They should work in conjunction with Bad Dragon to make matching digital/real horse dildos.

and anchovies.

Turns out anchovies are not only good on pizza, but also lasagna and spaghetti & meatballs.

Dark and stormy or a Tuscan mule. Ginger beeeeeer.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Suzuki Method posted:

with or without testicles

for the discerning horse lover.

variety is the spice of life you know?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

that's the most lazily jewish thing I've seen today

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

There's a whole thread for awful mods if you like laughing at stuff like that (rather than crying from the horror. :stonklol: ).

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Shannonmcn posted:

Dark and stormy or a Tuscan mule. Ginger beeeeeer.

ugh good ginger beer is hard to come by in Canada. Especially good spicy ginger beer that will set your throat on fire and hurt so good.

All we have is Canada Dry and Schwepps and maybe some crappy imports in the 'ethnic food' aisle.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

their lil poopers posted:

that's the most lazily jewish thing I've seen today

my roman catholic grandparents introduced it to me

it's good in the same way that nutella is good, i.e. delicious on bagels but hideously unhealthy

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

There's a whole thread for awful mods if you like laughing at stuff like that (rather than crying from the horror. :stonklol: ).

It's the fact that it's for The Sims 3 that makes it funny, to me. skyrim horse dildo, boring. horse dildo for the game where ppl freak out if there's a candy wrapper blocking the door to the toilet and just assume they have to pee themselves, however

well, now i think i understand why fetish people like The Sims 3

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

you can buy good canned tuna just no one actually does

Truth.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I've never felt absolute revulsion and salivated at the same time before.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Suzuki Method posted:

It's the fact that it's for The Sims 3 that makes it funny, to me. skyrim horse dildo, boring. horse dildo for the game where ppl freak out if there's a candy wrapper blocking the door to the toilet and just assume they have to pee themselves, however

please do not question the sanctity of skeleton_boner.gif

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

:smugmrgw:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Suzuki Method posted:

I'm not sure which ones were worse, the guy who modded in detailed horse genitals for Skyrim because the horses weren't realistic enough, the rape/impregnation "immersion" mod for Skyrim or the mod for Oblivion that made weapons out of dismembered female torsos. They're all burned into my brain after seeing them.

:negative:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Kimmalah posted:

I'm not sure which ones were worse, the guy who modded in detailed horse genitals for Skyrim because the horses weren't realistic enough, the rape/impregnation "immersion" mod for Skyrim or the mod for Oblivion that made weapons out of dismembered female torsos. They're all burned into my brain after seeing them.

I think it's torsos one

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

yeah it's the torsos one. link me

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Kimmalah posted:

Sexlab Procreation is a mod for skyrim that allows the Player to become pregnant when having sex.
Procreation can be found here: [usdsdsdssdsdNOT LIUNKIGNS NO SIRdsd

Beeing female is a Remake of Procreation. It is not compatible with Procreation or Hentai Pregnacy and only requiere Sexlab Framework and Actor Events is required.

What's new in Beeing female:
- NPCs can become pregnant!
- NPCs got a menstrual cycle
- Can save up to 384 uniqu NPCs
- Labor pains added
- I added some kinds of damage (giving birth, Labor pains, Mittelschmerz, menstraul gramps)
- Labor pains and replanish phase are added.
- Animations are added (when taking damage or giving birth)
- Menstrual blood added
- Pregnant water breaking added
- Pregnacy Abortus added
- Loosing the unborn child when drinking to much alcohol or you took to much damage.
- Information Menu
- Male compatiblity (when the Player is a male he got a menu where he can see the womans he impregnate)
- 2 Perks that reduce damage
- Pregnant with up to 6 Babys
- Stop the timer - this makes the state freezing so the Player can stay pregnant.
- Show Stats Info Spell - This spell Shows the state of a woman
- Anti Sperm Essence (cooking recipe to make vinega for washing out sperm - like in old days)
- Ovulution egg traveling delay
- Pregnacy belly scalling is exponential - in the 1. trimster it only scalls up to 20%, in the 2. trimster up to 70% and in the 3. up to 100%
- Menstruating can be very painful, sometimes not.
- Using SexLab Sounds

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

bees

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
menstraul gramps

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

NPCs got a menstrual cycle

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
Oh I would love to see a animal/creature addon as well at some point with adjusted scales for pups or newborn falmer creatures, reikling and ect.

I am STOKED to see the baby nif, i was looking at it in Nif scope, would love to see an animator make some ways to allow the pc to interact with the babe, breast feed and such... and a timer setting that after like 30 days in turns into a normal child (with some script that allows it to follow you and call you mom/pa and ect or stays home.

Keep at it! I know for sure that I'll be testing this out when its released, bravo!

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I'm starting a chillwave band called Sexlab Sounds

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Titty Warlord posted:

Sexlab Procreation is a mod for skyrim that allows the Player to become pregnant when having sex.

Beeing female is a Remake of Procreation. It is not compatible with Procreation or Hentai Pregnacy and only requiere Sexlab Framework and Actor Events is required.

- Labor pains added
- I added some kinds of damage (giving birth, Labor pains, Mittelschmerz, menstraul gramps)
- Menstrual blood added
- Pregnacy Abortus added
- Loosing the unborn child when drinking to much alcohol or you took to much damage.
- Information Menu
- Male compatiblity (when the Player is a male he got a menu where he can see the womans he impregnate)
- Stop the timer - this makes the state freezing so the Player can stay pregnant.
- Anti Sperm Essence (cooking recipe to make vinega for washing out sperm - like in old days)
- Pregnacy belly scalling is exponential - in the 1. trimster it only scalls up to 20%, in the 2. trimster up to 70% and in the 3. up to 100%
- Using SexLab Sounds

You forgot the part where they made it compatible with a rape mod so your character could get pregnant by being raped. :suicide:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Kimmalah posted:

You forgot the part where they made it compatible with a rape mod so your character could get pregnant by being raped. :suicide:

Burn the world

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
men are weird

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Titty Warlord posted:

- Labor pains added
- Menstrual blood added
- Pregnacy Abortus added
- Information Menu
- Using SexLab Sounds

Lol... no... this is just too .. :psyduck:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

• Locked thread