Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Toaster Ding posted:

drat I'm really starting to like Tasha. It's a shame I don't think the jury would vote for her, she is playing her heart out

Depends on who she's up there with, but I think she has a good shot if she can make it there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Toaster Ding posted:

drat I'm really starting to like Tasha. It's a shame I don't think the jury would vote for her, she is playing her heart out

If she can convince the passive players to start gunning for Tony, she'll have an incredible case. She can point to turning people and her immunity run. Unfortunately, the first time she gunned for him, she'd probably go home because of the TP idol.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

I am so fine with this because now we might get his alliance trying to betray him but then he just secret-idols them away. Which would be GLORIOUS

Tony is awesome and he's making this season, gently caress the hate
He was helping make this season before this, these idols don't make the season, and they'll just tone down his crazy game because he'll feel safe

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Recursive posted:

She's a five-tool player.

She can make all the throws

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Lone Goat posted:

You haven't been able to share money or food for years now.

My bad. I meant that she should have gone in for $500 too so there was a 66% chance of her and Spencer winning the clue.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
I hate the TPI but can't blame Tony for the power it has, and how much it plays into his aggressive gaming style0.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

If only Spencer still had his hidden idol things could get interesting.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Super Aggro Crag posted:

My bad. I meant that she should have gone in for $500 too so there was a 66% chance of her and Spencer winning the clue.

That's what I was trying to say. IOW, it would have lowered Tony's chances of winning the advantage.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Hee hee, Tony's gonna misplay an idol.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Binary Logic posted:

I hate the TPI but can't blame Tony for the power it has...

Toilet Paper Idol

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

He was helping make this season before this, these idols don't make the season, and they'll just tone down his crazy game because he'll feel safe
WElp, this was wrong. Thank you Tony

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Voting out Jefra out over Spencer is one of the dumbest things I could imagine

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Tash is going to blow this up. Tony is playing himself into a bitter jury

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
I like how Woo thinks he's strategizing, it's cute.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

xbilkis posted:

Voting out Jefra out over Spencer is one of the dumbest things I could imagine

I like it when players I dislike make stupid moves! :downs:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Spencer's best move right now should be telling Jefra about this.

Obviously voting Tony won't actually work because of the TPI, but Spencer doesn't know that and it should be the move he makes right now. I dunno who else he and Tasha could grab aside from Jefra though.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

sleepingbuddha posted:

I like how Woo thinks he's strategizing, it's cute.

"Tony's a brilliant player" :350:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Spence just lucks into everything.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Good god Tony.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

#Chaos

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Tony, why would it be scary that Spencer is looking for an idol when you have all the available idols in the game at the moment?

Hell, let Spencer go waste his time and energy searching for something that can't be found.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

#THAOSTONY

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
DAMMIT SPENCER

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
They didn't show anybody even discussing taking out Tony, so this is just gonna be a pretty straight-forward council I think.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I don't think I would ever hold it against someone to be idol searching if they were in Spencer's position.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I don't think Tony is wrong about his position in the game, but with 2 idols he doesn't need to go after Jefra here.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
Tony is dumb for even considering voting out a non entity like Jefra over someone who poses an actual threat to win if they make it all the way

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Chaos is a ladder

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Poque posted:

Spencer's best move right now should be telling Jefra about this.

Obviously voting Tony won't actually work because of the TPI, but Spencer doesn't know that and it should be the move he makes right now. I dunno who else he and Tasha could grab aside from Jefra though.

Yeah, I don't know why this didn't happen, particularly when Tasha got involved. She'd been playing at the girl's alliance the entire episode, and then when she has material to actually turn people on Tony, they're just all "Okay, we'll vote with him :)"

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013
Haha just saw scenes out of order. They showed clip of Tony talking with no idol around his neck 10 seconds after he put it there.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Tyree posted:

I don't think I would ever hold it against someone to be idol searching if they were in Spencer's position.
That was so weird that I think it seemed like it was edited in from some other time.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

Wow, the editing on this TC has been heavy handed as all hell.

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Chaos is a ladder

Time is a flat circle?

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
God Kass is so smug.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Spencer's douchebro pearls of wisdom are so good :allears:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

TMMadman posted:

Tony, why would it be scary that Spencer is looking for an idol when you have all the available idols in the game at the moment?

Hell, let Spencer go waste his time and energy searching for something that can't be found.
Cos it shows Spencer is "playing the game" which a lot of Tony's alliance-mates aren't that much.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
ahahahahaha what

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

der juicen posted:

God Kass is so smug.

When she gets her eventual comeuppance, it's going to be so sweet. Not as sweet as Tony's though.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

:what:

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

Zoinks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Cool montage of confused reactions at the third Jefra vote.

#BLINDSIDE

• Locked thread