Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

livingfruitvirus posted:

Bobo and Jimmy

Holy gently caress, something about Jimmy'a hair and face makes him look like Larry King to me. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Jimmy's got "DeNiro at the end of Goodfellas" hair going on.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Jimmy with hair, and not just hair but graying hair is really loving strange to me.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
He's literally turning into Uncle Paul

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Yikes, and I always thought Jimmy would look better with hair.

Has Fez ever seen/commented on this video, because I think it's the building they do the show in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_bMhNI_TY8

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

livingfruitvirus posted:

Bobo and Jimmy

granddad_and_me.jpg

JoachimLPQ
Nov 8, 2006

JFYM

livingfruitvirus posted:

Bobo and Jimmy

Looks like someone is checking Jimmy for stroke signs and he's not doing well....

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

livingfruitvirus posted:

Bobo and Jimmy

"And here's my son, Daniel. Daniel likes that there Opie and Anthony show. Go on, Daniel, tell them about letting them look at your wee-wee!"

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
he really looks like the poo poo yogurt lady

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

livingfruitvirus posted:

Bobo and Jimmy

I can't decide which one looks like more of a mutant.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Now we all know why Jimmy has shaved it all these years. You could tell before he wasn't bald which is usually the reason men decide on that look, but in actuality he just looks full on pedo.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Has he talked about why he decided to grow it out? And why he thinks this is a good look for him?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

T Bowl posted:

Now we all know why Jimmy has shaved it all these years. You could tell before he wasn't bald which is usually the reason men decide on that look, but in actuality he just looks full on pedo.

He looks like Guile and Dennis Falcone had a child.

rereginald Dennys
Oct 20, 2012
I'm Cerebral Cortez and I'm still trying way too fucking hard, if you see me posting anywhere, ever, you should probably just report me. Thanks :)
- Management
Is the online stream down for anyone else?

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do

rereginald Dennys posted:

Yup.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Nucleic Acids posted:

Has he talked about why he decided to grow it out? And why he thinks this is a good look for him?

It's for an upcoming project and he knows it stinks.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do

rereginald Dennys posted:

It's back up now.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

livingfruitvirus posted:

Bobo and Jimmy

Bobo looks like a dog that knows he's being rewarded.

"We're gettin in the car. I'm gonna be on the show, gonna be on the show, gonna be on the show." *chases tail*

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Bubba Smith posted:

It's for an upcoming project and he knows it stinks.

His own Comedy Central show maybe? Heh, Amy Schumer said something and you could just tell he was like (STFU HOLY poo poo). Wonder if he'd leave the show for something like that.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

livingfruitvirus posted:

Bobo and Jimmy

He looks like Andy Dufresne near the end of Shawshank Redemption when he's going a little gray from all those years in prison.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

T Bowl posted:

His own Comedy Central show maybe? Heh, Amy Schumer said something and you could just tell he was like (STFU HOLY poo poo). Wonder if he'd leave the show for something like that.

That was about his Vice show that they talked about yesterday.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Online app is down for me again. This is getting worse :(

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

My wife is annoyed with me. The reason? I can't stop singing the theme song to WEIRD NEWWWWS. Why the gently caress is this one hack bit so goddamn funny.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

spudsbuckley posted:

That was about his Vice show that they talked about yesterday.

Didn't hear it. I probably only get about an hour in of the show a day at most and come here for the goodness I missed to maybe listen back to if I have time.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

My wife is annoyed with me. The reason? I can't stop singing the theme song to WEIRD NEWWWWS. Why the gently caress is this one hack bit so goddamn funny.
Because Scorch is a perfectly formed real-life cartoon who's calcified permanently into a state of no self-awareness at all, and it's endlessly funny to watch him work and dissect his motives and behavior.

"1980?!"

Peter North
Apr 23, 2003
What? Scorch is a take-no-poo poo iconoclast (on the verge of gaining deserved fame) with incorruptibly streetsmart wisdom of the highest magnitude. How dare you.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Peter North posted:

What? Scorch is a take-no-poo poo iconoclast (on the verge of gaining deserved fame) with incorruptibly streetsmart wisdom of the highest magnitude. How dare you.

Glad to have you aboard, Colin Quinn.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

Peter North posted:

There really is no one with the guts and convictions to replace his unique voice and I'm depressed that there might never be anyone else like him again.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

feigning interest posted:

There really is no one with the guts and convictions to replace his unique voice and I'm depressed that there might never be anyone else like him again.

Oh, there will be. But they'll be in an asylum, hosting a 'show' with a bored orderly.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Was browsing the shows for this week and saw the bit about fake Roland booking Mike Baker, holy poo poo that's loving hysterical!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

feigning interest posted:

I'll sue. Sue everyone!

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

therealjon_ posted:

Was browsing the shows for this week and saw the bit about fake Roland booking Mike Baker, holy poo poo that's loving hysterical!

What day was this? I'm a few days behind and would love to hear it.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Tuesday.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Thanks!

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

therealjon_ posted:

And Dr. Ian Smith, but [fat] Roland ran (lol) interference before he could get far into the building and told him what happened.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
And I land on a Jenny Hutt call. This will probably go on forever.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

On grocery stores:

Opie: "NYC supermarket meat just looks sad."

Bobby: "Yeah, they don't eve dye it..."

Ant: "...And neither do you."

Cue Jimmy loving dying. Good lord is Anthony fast.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

livingfruitvirus posted:

And I land on a Jenny Hutt call. This will probably go on forever.
What's the angle with giving Jenny Hutt airtime? The fact that Ron tapped out on bringing in a reasonably attractive woman should tell you a lot about what Jenny offers.

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

Cory Lidle posted:

What's the angle with giving Jenny Hutt airtime? The fact that Ron tapped out on bringing in a reasonably attractive woman should tell you a lot about what Jenny offers.

It's because Opie likes her big red bush. I actually thought the show was pretty good today including that break but that's because I always like Bobby's dynamic with the guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Ochowie posted:

It's because Opie likes her big red bush. I actually thought the show was pretty good today including that break but that's because I always like Bobby's dynamic with the guys.

Yeah the whole actually going out side and finding new ways to play thing was very easy to relate to i'm sure to anyone listening who is about 21 or older.

• Locked thread