Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

"report lich" lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
c la-mulana s: ahhhh

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
gently caress the burrowing monsters in infamous 2

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

current console status:

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Katana Gomai posted:

skipped 200 posts, mario kart 8 comes with another free game if you buy it before august. wiiu continues to be the best console

All that drive space for all those games

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

mario kart 8 is looking good but lol at buying a console

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

mario kart 8 is looking good but lol at buying a console

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

StabMasterArson posted:

current console status:

im the den of filth

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
hot drat unity is fun to use

i feel like im doing something without doing poo poo :ubisoft:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Dodoman posted:

hot drat unity is fun to use

i feel like im doing something without doing poo poo :ubisoft:

you following any particular guides or books or whatever? i wanna learn unity so i can make some oculus rift poo poo and finally escape this hosed up universe forever

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Werthog 95 posted:

you following any particular guides or books or whatever? i wanna learn unity so i can make some oculus rift poo poo and finally escape this hosed up universe forever

pls port yospos to the rift

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Werthog 95 posted:

there's a (fairly outdated) guide called the VTC guide which im using, but it seems fine enough to learn the basics of the UI and whatnot cause there's a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of stuff in there

http://www.vtc.com/products/Introduction-to-Game-Development-Using-Unity-3D-Tutorials.htm#courseInformation

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Adult Sword Owner posted:

pls port yospos to the rift

you play as a bitter, alcoholic nerd, sitting in a dimly-lit bar with 12 other bitter, alcoholic nerds

occasionally an obese new zealander walks in and flips the pool table in rage, then storms out

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

Jonad posted:

you play as a bitter, alcoholic nerd, sitting in a dimly-lit bar with 12 other bitter, alcoholic nerds

occasionally an obese new zealander walks in and flips the pool table in rage, then storms out

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

speaking of nz where barons at, did he died :ohdear: hasn't been in yosdotes chat in ages either

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
what he's been postin' bout dark souls nonstop in the gray forum

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Balobam posted:

speaking of nz where barons at, did he died :ohdear: hasn't been in yosdotes chat in ages either

who cares lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

drat, barons is gone. whos gonna post a bunch of skulls with capital letters now??!?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Werthog 95 posted:

drat, barons is gone. whos gonna post a bunch of skulls with capital letters now??!?

WERTHOGS SEETHING RAGE

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Werthog 95 posted:

lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Dodoman posted:

there's a (fairly outdated) guide called the VTC guide which im using, but it seems fine enough to learn the basics of the UI and whatnot cause there's a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of stuff in there

http://www.vtc.com/products/Introduction-to-Game-Development-Using-Unity-3D-Tutorials.htm#courseInformation

will check this out thx

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Adult Sword Owner posted:

WERTHOGS SEETHING RAGE

i'm mad. mad about memes

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Balobam posted:

barons is one with the yob now

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Werthog 95 posted:

who cares lol

cutting yourself on this edge

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Jonad posted:

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

if i saw someone flip a pool table in real life i probably wouldnt gently caress with them

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

Yodzilla posted:

what he's been postin' bout dark souls nonstop in the gray forum

oh k

im not looking at the dsouls thread until i finish it and with my current tv i cbf to finish the ps3 version so now im just considering wasting money on the pc one befoire it's on sale just to play it looking good

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

http://store.steampowered.com/app/266050/

uh

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

barons is one with the yob now

is that rocko

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

a bad jame

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

lol

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Balobam posted:

oh k

im not looking at the dsouls thread until i finish it and with my current tv i cbf to finish the ps3 version so now im just considering wasting money on the pc one befoire it's on sale just to play it looking good

dont read games threads (this on included)

Nevett
Aug 31, 2001

Balobam posted:

he's graduated from discussing the terribleness of dota to the awfulness of xbone

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

xbone is bad lol!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Werthog 95 posted:

is that rocko

yes

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i like it :-) where did u get it

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Balobam posted:

haven't seen him since he got run out of neo-ycs

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

its cute

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Werthog 95 posted:

i like it :-) where did u get it

fanart thread. i like it too!

Adbot