Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am, the only one I expect to dislike is Persona Q for no real reason other than I am not familiar with Etrian Odyssey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Unmature posted:

It would be cool to get an OVA in the universe with a whole new story and characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbl0DLDWPoU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
I'd be getting Q if I had a 3ds. I still don't know if I'm buying P5 next year or waiting for a PS4/Vita version; probably won't be able to resist once everyone inevitably calls it the greatest thing ever. Just imagining Cathrine-style 3D environments and characters in a Persona game is getting me excited.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

You know drat well what I meant!

A good one.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Rinkles posted:

You're not actually getting all of them, are you?

I'm pretty sure P5 will be the only one I get.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'll get them all save for the vita dance game purely because I have no Vita. If I ever get a vita I'll get that.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I'm getting Arena 2, P5, and Q. They are all different enough to warrant it, and Q especially seems like it will be really fun with the self-parody/wackiness and the chibi art.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm gonna get them all because I'm a goddamn sucker for this bullshit.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Orgia Carnaval posted:

I am, the only one I expect to dislike is Persona Q for no real reason other than I am not familiar with Etrian Odyssey.

The EO games are on sale pretty often, it's worth giving one a shot. EO:U is more user friendly but EO4 is a better game.

I don't see myself getting the fighting game or Dancing All Night but I'm excited as hell about Q.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

MrAristocrates posted:

I'm gonna get them all because I'm a goddamn sucker for this bullshit.

Not an emptyquote.

The fact that the games will all probably be coming out within no less than months of each other makes it easier to swallow.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I buy all Atlus developed games because I'm a horrible person. Including rereleases.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Wasn't the announcement accompanied with the news that this is an all new project? Therefore it can't be persona 3 remake 13?

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Sir Rabia Tirnova posted:

Wasn't the announcement accompanied with the news that this is an all new project? Therefore it can't be persona 3 remake 13?

This is the source of the quote (well, ok, maybe the actual source is on the niconico page but ~region locking~ prevents me from seeing what's on that page so):

quote:

ニコニコ生放送にて「影時間テレビ~ペルソナアワー~」が5月2日23時30分より放送決定。6月7日の劇場版『ペルソナ3』第2章の公開に先駆けて、劇場版『ペルソナ3』第1章のダイジェストならびに第2章の先行映像が放送されます。

また、番組の後半では豪華ゲストを迎えてシリーズ最新情報が公開!さらに新プロジェクトの発表など重大発表も行われるとのこと!!シリーズファンの方はお見逃しなく!

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Orgia Carnaval posted:

EO4 is a great game that you should own already.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I can't wait until they announce the Persona 3/4 crossover dating sim visual novel for mobile phones.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Don't encourage them. Love Persona+ should not exist in this world.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

PPSSPP + Persona 3 Portable means you're half-way there. :ssh:

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/02/atlus-usa-gives-us-hint-upcoming-game/

Atlus USA hinting at a new game. Probably some Japanese game being brought over, but interesting timing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMq6BPIiY3o

New Persona Q trailer

Difficulty Modes:

Safety Easy Normal Hard Risky

E3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjRdWIbO30g

Youtube stream of event. Far fewer ads than the Twitch stream will have. An hour and a half away now.

Dehry fucked around with this message at 14:05 on May 2, 2014

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

According to people on GAF doing their research, Atlus USA's game sounds like Lost Dimension for Vita.

Also that P3 Movie stream on Twitch is live, kind of. The guy's just streaming the Nico page and playing Persona music until the show starts.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Twitch stream is live, youtube one shut down.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Is anybody seeing anything other than the Persona 3 movie on both streams?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

They're recapping Movie #1 right now. The announcement doesn't come until the second half of the stream.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Nope, it's just the movie. From what's been said, it's movie poo poo for the first half. new announcement, second.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

As far as i've heard, it's a recap of the first movie, the trailer for the second, followed by something after that.

Wonder what they are showing at midnight. That blue clock seems to be turning up on the 10 minute mark. At the rate this recap is going, it's probably the second movie trailer.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm guessing I should settle in then. I have no idea how much more of this is left.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Crawfish posted:

At the rate this recap is going, it's probably the second movie trailer.

It'd be pretty weird to have an event just to show a trailer for a movie that's coming out next month, this is probably something else.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Can't wait until they release Persona 3 again

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE

alcharagia posted:

Can't wait until they release Persona 3 again

This but unironically

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Hahaha the movie seriously has Personas On Motorcycles? That's stupid and awesome.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Orgia Carnaval posted:

It'd be pretty weird to have an event just to show a trailer for a movie that's coming out next month, this is probably something else.
Oh yeah, i'm expecting there's something else, but unless this recap finishes like...now, the new thing won't be the thing they are counting down to midnight over.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's just gonna be an announcement that P3 characters are in Dancing All Night.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

The good thing about this is that I at least know that I never want to watch the P3 movie now.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Persona 3 The Movie: Chapter 1, Spring of Birth: Agi Spells, The Movie

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

I'm fully expecting that it's just going to be a "Ken is in P4A2 guys, ARE YOU EXCITED?" announcement.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Aw poo poo, stream died.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

MrAristocrates posted:

The good thing about this is that I at least know that I never want to watch the P3 movie now.

Teenage melodrama-infused boss fights work better in game.

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Aaaaah stream closed at last second!

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

"The community has closed this channel due to terms of service violations"

Welp, I just literally exploded. Thanks Twitch.

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Wow, the P3 movie looks tons better than the P4 anime. Kind of a shame.

edit: and it's dead. :eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Oh god, why now?! It's dead on both Twitch and YouTube!