Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

It was such a massacre that I was beginning to feel bad for Bayern at the end, including even Robben and I normally wouldn't feel bad for him unless his leg fell off or something. I guess you could say the period before the first goal was at least better than last week's game, but that was 15 minutes and after that it was a complete dismantlement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Goddamn, Madrid bulldozed three German teams in a row now. Including destroying Schalke 1:6 at home and Bayern 0:4 at home. Their CL campaign is pretty incredible, only Dortmund managed to threaten them so far.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1K9j6F-cyk

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I have to admit I was really convinced that we were going to win, if only Pep played the correct line-up. He basically played it, and... Now I have to choose between an "all Spanish" final and a Chelsea-RMA final. Horrible.

MuLepton
Apr 1, 2011

It's kind of a long story.
On the one hand, Real not getting La Decima due to their ex-manager would be hilarious. On the other hand, Chelsea.

So, yeah, all Spanish final with Atletico winning please. And it seems to be looking good for the first part at least. As for the second... Atletico beat Barca and I think the last 8? times the team that beat Barca was the one that won the cup (except when Barca won it themselves).

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Bad news, Katana Gomai: noted poo poo keeper Manuel Neuer just extended his contract with Bayern until 2019.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Lol you guys are really having a poo poo week aren't you

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I watched the JHV live today and it felt like Hoeneß somehow doesn't realise that he's a convicted felon and the whole thing had a weird North Korean vibe to it.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 487 days!
Ephex are there any teams in the league that are universally recognized as right cunts? (excluding Bayern)

I don't know much about the Bundesliga

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Xbox One posted:

(excluding Bayern)

:smugwizard:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Xbox One posted:

Ephex are there any teams in the league that are universally recognized as right cunts? (excluding Bayern)

I don't know much about the Bundesliga

Well there's Hansa Rostock in the 3rd liga (my local team, so proud :allears:). Notable for being lovely and having a bunch of lovely nazi fans and being giant cunts.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

hopterque posted:

Well there's Hansa Rostock in the 3rd liga (my local team, so proud :allears:). Notable for being lovely and having a bunch of lovely nazi fans and being giant cunts.

I only know Hansa Rostock from a certain Turbonegro song.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

I watched the JHV live today and it felt like Hoeneß somehow doesn't realise that he's a convicted felon and the whole thing had a weird North Korean vibe to it.

Considering how he behaved before and durnig the trial that's hardly a surprise. Add in that just about everyone that was asked by the media after the verdict pretty much immediately jumped to his defense and how he's actually such a good guy, it's no wonder that Uli Hoeneß still thinks of himself as the savior of football and german society in general.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
lol Hamburg don't even care

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Yeees yeeees :unsmigghh:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

also please lord satan grant the garbage men of braunschweig a goal

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
weidenfailure :laugh:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Welp. See you in 2016.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

nippythefish posted:

Welp. See you in 2016.

That's optimistic. :drum:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Pand posted:

That's optimistic. :drum:

I usually am. At least we get to dice roll with a bunch of new players and a new trainer?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

nippythefish posted:

I only know Hansa Rostock from a certain Turbonegro song.

Turbonegro owns

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Stay classy, Dortmund fans :thumbsup:

http://www.ran.de/fussball/bundesliga/news/1899-hoffenheim-bus-in-dortmund-beschmiert-123807

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

:shepface:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
what the gently caress

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Idgi.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
What? Wiese is evolving. Wiese becomes... Green Pimp!

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Wait that's Wiese? lmao.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I can't tell if he's buff or fat.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

He's buffed up some during his stay at Hoffenheim, it's not like he got a single game this season.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Didn't know Wiese was running that sick tattoo game. Also, what car is it?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Charlotte Hornets posted:

Didn't know Wiese was running that sick tattoo game. Also, what car is it?

Lamborghini Cuntador

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ephex posted:

Lamborghini Cuntador

:drat:

Thats p. rude ephex.

hopterque fucked around with this message at 00:17 on May 5, 2014

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

ephex posted:

Lamborghini Cuntador

Can you make this work with Ferrari?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Healbot posted:

Can you make this work with Ferrari?

500 Superfat

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

That'd be Jozy.

Mopy Dick maybe?

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I like the blurred licence plate, as if there was more than one of those monstrosities in the entire country.

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe
Just posting this for next seasons thread.

:laugh:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

idgi

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
With Padernborn, another NRW club joins the Bundesliga. That's because NRW clubs are the only "real" football clubs in Germany (except Schalke of course). Now we only need to get rid of these strange Austrians that play in the German Bundesliga, and NRW club domination will be perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Just a lil insider info from the Allianz Arena:

A hybrid pitch (http://www.dessosports.com/hybrid-grass) will be installed in the weeks following this seasons last match and the maximum capacity will be maximized to 75.000 people.

• Locked thread