Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 349 days!
:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
dark chasms can suck my balls

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

i appreciate what you do

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
vroom

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

thats a big-a avatar

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lotta big avs lately

i could have the full steve jorbs

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

theadder posted:

lotta big avs lately

i could have the full steve jorbs

get on the bandwagon, it's good

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

corn in the bible posted:

get on the bandwagon, it's good

whats the new max size

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

theadder posted:

whats the new max size

gotta get a mod to chance it for you but max width before it gets weird is 180

height dont make no dif

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

i still gotta clean up that shot of necron 99 on he mighty steed gently caress i am lazy

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 349 days!

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

i appreciate what you do

oh, stop

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

super late but last of us is a poo poo game. no surprise because all 3 uncharted games were pure poo poo and naughty dog's only not poo poo games were during the psx era.

after 4+ games naughty dog still doesn't understand they're bad a making shootmans games.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

meditating_deer.gif

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Every skelly I come across has a message like this:

I'm just assuming this is barons' work.

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Praise the Sun!! then Praise the Sun!!

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
cod ghosts trip report: still a cod game

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Tora Tora Torrents posted:

Every skelly I come across has a message like this:

I'm just assuming this is barons' work.

what ps2 game is this

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

kings field

wait no that's ps1, poo poo

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

scamtank posted:

Praise the Sun!! then Praise the Sun!!

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
what's the pc population for titanfall like?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Olivil posted:

yo im getting a gaming pc in a couple of weeks ive been "out of the game" for about 2 years except lowspec indie games (mac gaming bitch) and im trying to get a list of games to play when i get it:
- batman arkham city/origins
- tomb raider
- dark souls 2
- bioshock infinite
- far cry 3/blood dragon

open to recommendations

Lmfao.

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

that's not particularly helpful is it

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hey guys, just got a new PC and compiled a list of garbage AAA console ports I missed out on.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

hes bucking

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

current nes remix status: man i hope you like donkey kong and wrecking crew because this game is determined to make you like them

(i didn't like them before but i do now :shobon:)

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

current nes remix status: man i hope you like donkey kong and wrecking crew because this game is determined to make you like them

shoulda got nes remix the second

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Pinterest Mom posted:

make sure you 3-star everything right away if you're not doing so already, at least if you want to complete the game. the very last challenges only unlock if you have almost all stars, i had to go back and 3-star a lot of challenges because i only cared about passing them at first. rainbow stars are purely cosmetic though

Miley Virus posted:

shoulda got nes remix the second

playing nes remix 2 atm and while the games themselves are certainly better, part 1 had more challenges so it evens out. the extra content in 2 (luigi bros and championship mode) is cool though, so i'd still recommend both. cant wait for gb remix on 3ds

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

also i think you can only play championship mode if you own both 1+2 so that's another reason to buy both

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

make sure you 3-star everything right away if you're not doing so already, at least if you want to complete the game. the very last challenges only unlock if you have almost all stars, i had to go back and 3-star a lot of challenges because i only cared about passing them at first. rainbow stars are purely cosmetic though

i don't see how this game is interesting if you don't try to 3-star everything

for a lot of them, you have to understand subtleties of the design or master specific skills to get 3-stars, which i'm taking as the entire point of the game. (it's how i realised that it's quicker to take the regular path than the "shortcut" in 1-2, for example - the shortcut was only getting me 2 stars even when i flawlessly executed it)

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

i don't see how this game is interesting if you don't try to 3-star everything

i agree with you now, but i didnt do so when i first began playing it. i found some of the games to be so terrible (clu clu land for example) that i just wanted to be done with them. once i went back to 3-star poo poo, i got way more into the specifics of the controls and what not, which made them more fun to play

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Katana Gomai posted:

cant wait for gb remix on 3ds

wait, that's going to be a thing? there's so many gb games i haven't really played much so that'd be interesting

plus i actually have a 3ds as opposed to a wiiu

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Miley Virus posted:

wait, that's going to be a thing? there's so many gb games i haven't really played much so that'd be interesting

plus i actually have a 3ds as opposed to a wiiu

well the dev said they are looking into snes/gb remix based on the sales of nes remix 1+2 (which were pretty good considering the wiiu's install base) so that's probably happening, but then they also said that they had to make nes remix a wiiu game instead of a 3ds game because they needed the horsepower. that's obviously bullshit and since the wiiu, barring a smashmariokartbayonettax miracle, is probably dead in a year, i can easily see them take the franchise to 3ds because it's doing too well to just bury with the wiiu

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Pinterest Mom posted:

Good, wrecking crew owns bones

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

finally won my second ftl victory, first this year

feels good man

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

:gizz:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

i didn't know tencent bought (a lot of) epic

between this and league they're quietly getting a piece of everything that's not directly made by blizzard or valve

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

dark chasms can suck my balls

i beat one of them. two to go :suicide:

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

still think they'll put a cork in your jizzhole by doing something stupid like carrying two weapons only or no mutators or 6v6 max

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

duckfarts posted:

still think they'll put a cork in your jizzhole by doing something stupid like carrying two weapons only or no mutators or 6v6 max

cover

based

regen

• Locked thread