Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I need an adult!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Also she knows Sifl and Olly by name. If she can sing Omega from memory, imma marry her.

GASOLINE AND VASOLINE: AAAAAAIIIII

e: wait im not 13" or uf why am i making this a personal thread of e/n?

Viggen fucked around with this message at 01:04 on May 4, 2014

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

West SAAB Story posted:

VASOLINE: AAAAAAIIIII

Speak for yourself MR. I have a date tonight.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Geirskogul posted:

I need an adult!

I too need an adult!

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
why did i put dave koz and ween on the same mixtape cd for the trip what is wrong with me?

Fucknag posted:

What the actual gently caress is happening in AI today?

boredom

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
I unno but I'm going back to CA or YLLS.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

My landlord just walked over and gave me a 12 pack of Yuengling. And the Mayweather vs. Maidana fight is on in an hour. gently caress yes.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

cursedshitbox posted:

E: You editing gently caress. muslim, not jew. Theres a difference!

Lilly white agoraphobics can't tell the difference. Especially the ones with brain damage.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
I'm getting married and buying a house and an E46. Things are happening, and it's weird.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Motronic posted:

Lilly white agoraphobics can't tell the difference. Especially the ones with brain damage.

if they smell the same.. am i rite?

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

West SAAB Story posted:

if they smell the same.. am i rite?

what smell? Its all cut off at birth you gently caress.

But it was half off saturday.

I grew up and learned to question everything. so no religion for me now.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

cursedshitbox posted:

I grew up and learned to question everything. so no religion for me now.

Editing cuntwaffle.

:allears: tell me more :allears:

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Geirskogul posted:

I need an adult!

BrokenKnucklez posted:

I too need an adult!

Sockington was an adult :(

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

CharlesM posted:

MODS
MODS
WHERE ARE THE MODS

Mod is dead. Mod remains dead. And we have killed him. Yet his shadow still looms. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe these titles off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become mods simply to appear worthy of it?

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Lightbulb Out posted:

I'm getting married and buying a house and an E46. Things are happening, and it's weird.

Do you feel funny in your stomach or in your pants? That narrows things down.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

atomicthumbs posted:

Mod is dead. Mod remains dead. And we have killed him. Yet his shadow still looms. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe these titles off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become mods simply to appear worthy of it?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

meatpimp posted:

That's a credit card. Whether it's only good for one retail store or not, same mechanism, same thing.

I'm aware of that. Not on my name though so I guess I get none of the "good credit" but I really don't give a gently caress.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
jack ketch gottem

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Turns out the little old lady down the road from me has a 51 jeep, 65 Chevy pickup, and a 55 Ford sedan all original and drat near perfect with just a bit of dust.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Double post. .

Shifty Pony fucked around with this message at 01:36 on May 4, 2014

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
neat how may parts haven't rotted out?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
also IGNORE ME, I'M A 14 YEAR OLD TRYING TO BE EDGY.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Well the original wood bed on the truck wasn't at least.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

The Something Awful Forums > Main > AI 16.4

It feels like I'm reading all those ARG sites NIN put up to promote Year Zero, and this is the collapse of AI from the future internet.

Videos of things being manufactured without voiceovers explaining in kindergarten-level english what's going on are absolutely sublime. I wish car factory jobs weren't so poorly paid (and far, far away from me), I'd love to do that for a living.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

I need to start using the concierge service on my card more often. Use it a lot when I'm on trips, they are better than expected for food/event/etc recommendations.

Wow this thread got more off track than usual today.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Motronic posted:

Bad Ken. BAD, No!

Bucephalus posted:

He's got hand tools and the metabolism of a hummingbird, and it's consistently above freezing now. He'll be fine.

I slept in a hammock hung between a parts jeep and my daily driver jeep for the first month after I moved out of my apartment because it was nice out and the house was still full of mold and moisture even though I'd just finished the roof.

It was awesome.

(it's very convenient, I'd get home, hook the hammock to the roof rack, and back up until it was at just the right tension. Then work on the house for a while, have a campfire with some of the wood debris removed that day, fire up the grill, cook dinner, drink some beer and pass out. Rinse lather repeat.)

Fucknag posted:

Well I accidentally ended up elbow deep in a man tranny for someone I didn't know and reportedly Slung Blade is working his magic on a rear end.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
Really, what weekend could be complete without you being elbow deep in a greasy tranny?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
lotta red titles itt.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Liquid Communism posted:

Really, what weekend could be complete without you being elbow deep in a greasy tranny?

Don't lie, when you pick up a new man tranny you sit on it and make motor noises while playing with the stick too.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Personally I feel red avatars are where it's at.

:smug:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
When avatars and titles change I can't tell who's who for the first ten minutes I get back on the forums. Then I search for people making references to trannys, rust, kindles, and welding, and suddenly I know what's up again.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Geirskogul posted:

When avatars and titles change I can't tell who's who for the first ten minutes I get back on the forums. Then I search for people making references to trannys, rust, kindles, and welding, and suddenly I know what's up again.

its all good you furry gently caress

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

kastein posted:

Don't lie, when you pick up a new man tranny you sit on it and make motor noises while playing with the stick too.

It doesnt even have to be a new one. I still do it with all the trannys in the shop, often, I even make double clutching noises with the non synchro ones.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
*whoosh*

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

I was getting drunk and disorderly with him last night. He knows exactly what I meant.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
good idea checking in with the subforums' fishmech guys

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What in the Christing gently caress is going on in here today?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Rhyno posted:

Just hanging out waiting for viggen to get banned, or probated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

Rhyno posted:

Idk I'm lost.

Also post a link to your tv appearance.

• Locked thread