Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How dumb was pushing back the draft?
This poll is closed.
Really dumb 58 11.09%
95 18.16%
121 23.14%
Too much mustard 249 47.61%
Total: 523 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
yea hold on a sec *shaves rear end and glues hair to forehead* let me just style this bad boy up and we'll go out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

fat greasy puto posted:

yea hold on a sec *shaves rear end and glues hair to forehead* let me just style this bad boy up and we'll go out

I always pictured you as your avatar and I must say, you have fabulous hair. :allears:

superaielman
Mar 16, 2006

You can't harm me. Are you a fucking ass? Do you not know who I am? He must not know who I am.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/kyle-long-helps-9-year-old-boy-stand-up-to-bullies-050314?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:nflonfox

Pretty cool story. I remember seeing Kyle Long saying offhand he'd help the kid with bullying on twitter. It's really cool of him to go through with it. (Also, he's a cool follow on twitter)

E:

quote:

e: Well, that depends on how you want to qualify it, I guess. One one hand you've got Sherrod, who has spent 3 years on the bench with various injuries, then on the other you've got Gabbert who has played more but it could certainly be argued that his playing time added negative value to the Jaguars offense, which Sherrod never had much opportunity to do.

Derek Sherrod's injuries for the past three seasons are all from the broken leg. It didn't heal right at first and he had to have more surgery done on the leg. It's one of the most brutal injuries I've seen in the NFL that didn't involve a neck injury and I'm not surprised it took him a couple of years to heal up. He's a total bust but it's something outside of Sherrod's control.

superaielman fucked around with this message at 03:26 on May 4, 2014

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

superaielman posted:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/kyle-long-helps-9-year-old-boy-stand-up-to-bullies-050314?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:nflonfox

Pretty cool story. I remember seeing Kyle Long saying offhand he'd help the kid with bullying on twitter. It's really cool of him to go through with it. (Also, he's a cool follow on twitter)

E:

Derek Sherrod's injuries for the past three seasons are all from the broken leg. It didn't heal right at first and he had to have more surgery done on the leg. It's one of the most brutal injuries I've seen in the NFL that didn't involve a neck injury and I'm not surprised it took him a couple of years to heal up. He's a total bust but it's something outside of Sherrod's control.

Oh, yeah. When I try hanging out with kids I meet online I get called a predditor, but when this guy

does it he's a hero? This loving forum...

Butthead
May 31, 2011

Chichevache posted:

Oh, yeah. When I try hanging out with kids I meet online I get called a predditor, but when this guy

does it he's a hero? This loving forum...

He touches their heart, you touch...

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Alouicious posted:

he's probably right

He's an idiot, and wrong, and a closet racist. Do you really want to say he's probably right about things?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

gently caress Matt Ryan and his weird looking face.

RembrandtQEinstein
Jul 1, 2009

A GOD, A MESSIAH, AN ARCHANGEL, A KING, A PRINCE, AND AN ALL TERRAIN VEHICLE.

Fenrir posted:

Well, that isn't exactly shocking.

Vikings were in love with him for a depressingly long time. Let me have my sudden bout of joy before the season starts :mad:

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The Ponder TFF Draft.Gif is really underrated.

I thought everyone in Minnesota died after that.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

This seems like typical offseason Brady

Also someone save this for the next time we yell at Bob

Hideous jacket.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

FizFashizzle posted:

Hideous jacket.

it's a pretty jacked up rigout all over. Brady has to realize that you have to be a Cam on the Cool Black Guy scale to wear dumb poo poo like that and pull it off.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

shiksa posted:

it's a pretty jacked up rigout all over. Brady has to realize that you have to be a Cam on the Cool Black Guy scale to wear dumb poo poo like that and pull it off.

He looks like he should be hosting a futuristic game show in a DTV sci-fi movie.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Vertical Lime posted:

This seems like typical offseason Brady

Hanging out with Rodgers no less

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Remember when football players used to be cool?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Rodgers looks way loving better than Brady in that picture imo

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I hate horses so goddang much

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
Tom Brady has a strong chin.

ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

My genre's thriller... What's yours?

Vertical Lime posted:

Also someone save this for the next time we yell at Bob

Bob Costas Megathread: Dance with Fate

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Rodgers looks like he's about to sell me car insurance. Oh wait.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Grozz Nuy posted:

Rodgers looks way loving better than Brady in that picture imo

gay guys always have that touch

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Brady just wears whatever ridiculous poo poo he wants because you can get away with that sort of thing when you are the most handsome man who has ever lived. It's pretty awesome.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

MourningView posted:

Brady just wears whatever ridiculous poo poo Gisele wants because you can get away with that sort of thing when you are the most handsome man who has ever lived. It's pretty awesome.

Fixed that for you

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I can't fault Brady for his wardrobe, all things considered. Or much else, really. He's autistic about football. Bill Belichek said that he can't even keep up with how much film Brady watches.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I just know Tom Brady probably drank 5 of those $1,000 mint julep drinks and smiled the whole time.

Rodgers probably got a Miller Light.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Mr. Nice! posted:

I can't fault Brady for his wardrobe, all things considered. Or much else, really. He's autistic about football. Bill Belichek said that he can't even keep up with how much film Brady watches.

Even if he wasn't he's a lot less garish than some rich people so it's a wash.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Those two look like the villains in a modern version of an 80's movie where the douchebag preppy jocks get beaten by the lovable loser dork fraternity.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The NFL is never going to be as good as a league as it was when Tom Brady played

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I will feel lost once Brady and the Mannings are all retired.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Ehud posted:

Whoever the Cowboys choose to replace Romo in a couple of years will be the new hate hotness

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Ehud posted:

But then we will have Tannyhill vs Geno

The greatest rivalry ever

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Febreeze posted:

But then we will have Tannyhill vs Geno

The greatest rivalry ever

You mean Blake Bortles Vs. Chuckie Keeton.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Azhais posted:

Hanging out with Rodgers no less

This owns so much

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

You mean Blake Bortles Vs. Chuckie Keeton.

Bort gets drafted by the Cards

Keeton gets drafted by the Raiders

my god

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Alouicious posted:

Bort gets drafted by the Cards

Keeton gets drafted by the Raiders

my god

I would give a great deal to see the Cardinals draft Bortles in the first round.

I would give a great deal for that kind of peace of mind.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ehud posted:

It's going to be great.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Sour Diesel posted:

It's going to be great.

I'm going to drink and play 80's metal while watching their retirement ceremonies and rolling in their tears.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Coldforge posted:

I would give a great deal to see the Cardinals draft Bortles in the first round.

I would give a great deal for that kind of peace of mind.

peace of mind that you can pencil in 2 Ls right at the beginning of the season???

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Peyton will retire at 48 if at all.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Alouicious posted:

peace of mind that you can pencil in 2 Ls right at the beginning of the season???

8 October 29 5:30 p.m. PDT at Arizona Cardinals W 24–3
17 December 30 1:25 p.m. PST Arizona Cardinals W 27–13

6 October 13 1:25 p.m. PDT Arizona Cardinals W 32–20
17 December 29 1:25 p.m. PST at Arizona Cardinals W 23–20

Keep this going, Cardinals. Draft Bortles in the first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
That Brady dude sure is a a gay for letting him billionaire/beautiful wife dress him.

• Locked thread