Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
I still like the Law, its just on a lovely night in Sunday, and if there's not a PPV that night then there's not really anything they can cover that I already haven't heard about on a different show. I mostly just listen to the beginning, fast forward to the Meltzer part and listen to the interviews if its with someone I care about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I normally like Cheap Heat but the constant distractions this week were something else.

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

I really like the addition of Craig to the Bryan and Vinny show but I wish he'd speak the gently caress up. He can be pretty funny but I have to crank my volume up unreasonably high to hear him when his apparent default speaking voice is a gentle whisper.

ExplodeYourself
Jan 19, 2006
This little podcast that could returns...

Wrestling With Marks-ism - Episode 3 "The Mask"

Zarikov was away on business until yesterday and only saw the last third of Raw, but we recapped it anyway, drat it! We also talked Extreme Rules, the ROH/NJPW shows, and even had a twitter question that probably was not actually meant to be answered. Gee whiz!

RSS Feed
Show Twitter
ExplodeYourself
Zarikov

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Jericho's interview with Cesaro is worth a listen. Cesaro seems like a really cool guy

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
SNCJ is back! With talk about Australia.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Jim Ross is going to be on Art of Wrestling soon, and said Colt's going to be on the Ross Report.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ch3cooh posted:

Jericho's interview with Cesaro is worth a listen. Cesaro seems like a really cool guy

I really enjoyed that, and he's got great taste in matches, citing Eddie/Brock as one of his favorites.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I remember listening to his AOW interview from years ago thinking "Man I hope this guy makes it".

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

JR is teasing the poo poo out of the HBK podcast now.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Observer Live might be worth hearing this week. Bryan and Mike did play by play for the WeeLC match.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bryan, Vinny and Craig post show is up. They loved WeeLC and supposedly backstage it was the most anticipated match.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
Bryan is on fire tonight

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I've never heard such a disdainful Smackdown review.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I've never heard such a disdainful Smackdown review.

Especially one they mostly liked.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Main Event Superstars - EXTREME RULES Recap Show!

Extreme Rules recap and the Shawn Michaels game on this edition of Main Event Superstars!

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 21:42 on May 6, 2014

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Oh man Bryan going loving crazy about the kid in the cage match. He's still so mad that no one agreed with him that the Choir was contrived.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Todd show had a fine Bryan rant about Bray's choir, recruited from the invisible cult living at the compound that doesn't exist. :argh:

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Todd show had a fine Bryan rant about Bray's choir, recruited from the invisible cult living at the compound that doesn't exist. :argh:

It's amazing because he was loving reaching for Todd to agree with him.

Oh dear god Vinny going loving nuts over the Titus/Big E match. amazing.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Austin's interviews with Lawler were great but since some of his memories are clearly wrong (Macho jumped to WCW prior to Nitro existing and it wasn't a secret) I wonder how many other memories are just off.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Austin's interviews with Lawler were great but since some of his memories are clearly wrong (Macho jumped to WCW prior to Nitro existing and it wasn't a secret) I wonder how many other memories are just off.
He said Huey Lewis stole the beat from Wimpbusters.

Konnan says there should be an announcement on Rey in a few days. I think he'll re-sign with WWE. Dave is never going to write that Hall of Fame article.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

He said Huey Lewis stole the beat from Wimpbusters.

Konnan says there should be an announcement on Rey in a few days. I think he'll re-sign with WWE. Dave is never going to write that Hall of Fame article.

I'm waiting on the Dr. Death obit.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I'm waiting on the Dr. Death obit.
Nag Dave on twitter. That's where I found the "When Rey leaves WWE" timeline.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Kinda hard to nag Dave to write an obituary.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

HulkaMatt posted:

Kinda hard to nag Dave to write an obituary.

Pretty easy, just email the mailbag with "Ask Dave if he and Zane Bresloff ever discussed when Dave would write the Dr. Death obit."

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Podcast people: Is Lana the next Ricardo Rodriguez?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

Podcast people: Is Lana the next Ricardo Rodriguez?

Only if Ricardo had skipped straight to managing RVD.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Punch/Piss/Whatevercast: Whats the worst Kane angle ever?

Pisscast: gently caress/poo poo/Piss: Linda Hogan, Linda McMahon, Miz Dad.

NienNunb fucked around with this message at 03:04 on May 6, 2014

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The PSPcast is probably dead forever because The Goog got some job that doesn't allow him to be up til 1 AM and the Hulkamatt has some job and whenever they say "We'll record on Tuesday" it means "We'll record never."

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

WE WIN

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Rest in loving pieces Punchsport Podcast this is what you get for never remembering my avatar Goog.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I'm sure Jeff Jarret will call to secure these free agents any day now

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

MassRafTer posted:

The PSPcast is probably dead forever because The Goog got some job that doesn't allow him to be up til 1 AM and the Hulkamatt has some job and whenever they say "We'll record on Tuesday" it means "We'll record never."

I hope not. You guys are always a helpful bit of fun audio during my work week :(

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
RIP Punchsport Podcast, rightfully died before tna.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Part one of Austin's interview with Bischoff is up.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Daniel Bryan posted:

Part one of Austin's interview with Bischoff is up.

Somebody's gonna have to listen and then tell me whether or not to give it a shot because I've had about all I can handle of Bischoff jacking off to his own smirk for about a thousand lifetimes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mob posted:

Somebody's gonna have to listen and then tell me whether or not to give it a shot because I've had about all I can handle of Bischoff jacking off to his own smirk for about a thousand lifetimes.

Austin said he was reading his book for background so I imagine it is going to be real bad.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They're mostly just shooting the poo poo, and talking about real life stuff and what Eric does in his free time. Like riding horses, hunting, guns, flying planes. Nothing mind blowing yet.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It would be great if Austin had Dave on to fact check Eric's story or at least say "I talked to him all the time. What the gently caress!"

If you enjoy lies and trolling, Eric's book is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

It would be great if Austin had Dave on to fact check Eric's story or at least say "I talked to him all the time. What the gently caress!"

If you enjoy lies and trolling, Eric's book is the best.

Quit that nerdo stuff, this is the working man's podcast, they've gotta talk about things relevant to the working man or woman.

• Locked thread