Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Comically incompetent in every way, this is the most accurate depiction of the CIA in TV history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Shooting Jack Bauer does not make him dead. It only makes him angry.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

NoMoneyDown posted:

Clearly there are still people that do not do this, and then evil loving runs away
My blood pressure is rising, getting upset at the incompetence of the government.

24 really is back.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

I miss this feeling every week :(

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Is there a reason why a bunch of apes lead by a smart ape on horseback wielding caveman weapons is able to decimate the armed forces with machine guns, jets, bombs and nukes? Seems like craziness to me.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Comically incompetent in every way, this is the most accurate depiction of the CIA in TV history.

I want to mail this post a dollar.

Jimbot posted:

Is there a reason why a bunch of apes lead by a smart ape on horseback wielding caveman weapons is able to decimate the armed forces with machine guns, jets, bombs and nukes? Seems like craziness to me.

A loving virus or something wiped out civilization at the end of the first movie or something, I dunno, it's stupid.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

They have to give superlatives to the contestants on American Idol now? :ughh:

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
RIP Nick :(

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Has Jack ever been REALLY wrong about something major? Like ever? loving LISTEN TO HIM, IDIOTS!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Of course everyone in the CIA's super awesome special activities group is a loving terrible shot

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Jimbot posted:

You should, uh, go rewatch the end of the first one. It's kinda ALL explained.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Jimbot posted:

Monkey Jack Bauer.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Retail Slave posted:

Has Jack ever been REALLY wrong about something major? Like ever? loving LISTEN TO HIM, IDIOTS!

He was wrong about Chloe not being his friend. :(

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
Man HBO is advertising the gently caress out of this show.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Jimbot posted:

They're stronger than us and don't need electricity, man! We're doomed!

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

Retail Slave posted:

If President David Palmer's administration lasted a bit longer he would have signed the "JUST LISTEN TO JACK BAUER, JESUS CHRIST IDIOTS!" amendment to the constitution.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Jimbot posted:

Don't the other apes become smart too?

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Jack sure scored a lot of derps in the drug den.

Jimbot posted:

Most of humanity was killed by the same virus that made the apes smart. Not many humans left with high-level combat skills.

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.

Beeftweeter posted:

Of course everyone in the CIA's super awesome special activities group is a loving terrible shot

Because they're warning shots, you see :eng101:

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
"Dammit" :toot:

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

The Dark Id posted:

If President David Palmer's administration lasted a bit longer he would have signed the "JUST LISTEN TO JACK BAUER, JESUS CHRIST IDIOTS!" amendment to the constitution.

I think this show would be better for it. What if Palmer had just been able to make Jack the Secretary of Deez Nuts and given him complete control over all intelligence agencies?

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

VJeff posted:

der juicen posted:

You should, uh, go rewatch the end of the first one. It's kinda ALL explained.

A loving virus or something wiped out civilization at the end of the first movie or something, I dunno, it's stupid.

Never saw it, but that does explain things, I guess. I didn't know a virus killed people.

The only Apes movie I've seen was the original and that's it, for the record.

Edit: "That was a mistake." Hahaha

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
Also lol at the CIA trying to be super sneaky with loving flashlights

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Now smash her head so she forgets everything you said.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Nice Volvo, Chloe.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That. Was a mistake.

I love Jack Bauer.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
uh actually you've got a WOMAN down. sexist dick.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
Ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

VJeff posted:

uh actually you've got a WOMAN down. sexist dick.

die cis scum

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
Chloe stole David Letterman's souped up Volvo station wagon

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."
Jack was so proud at Chloe's car stealing. :3:

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Here, just plug this flash drive into your computer. No harm could come of that.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
:lol::lol::lol:

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Loll love 24 tech

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

ahahaha this show is so loving dumb

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

IT'S HEARTBLEED!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
drat IT! :argh:

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,