Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
I dearly miss the heady times of 5 packs a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Obvious probably but try going one team at a time as completing a team lands you a free pack

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
how do i get faster packs, 3 as day isn't enough

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

fat greasy puto posted:

You can change the time on your computer, but it doesn't seem to be working for me

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

fat greasy puto posted:

You could buy the real packs and then get codes for online packs but then you'd have to pay actual money for things and that sure as poo poo ain't happening.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Shrapnig posted:

You could buy the real packs and then get codes for online packs but then you'd have to pay actual money for things and that sure as poo poo ain't happening.

where WHERE

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

WHEEEERRRREEEEEEEE *tears shirt off*

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

I don't know and the worst thing is my 5 year old saw me updating my album and she said "I have that!" and I was all wtf and asked where and my wife doesn't know where they came from and she stuck them to her legs and I never saw a package with a code its all horrible I put her in time out for it.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Amazon

fat greasy puto posted:

Amazon

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
Son of a BITCH one of them was JOZY!!!! :qq:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Suqit posted:

Son of a BITCH one of them was JOZY!!!! :qq:

Wow, that would have been an incredible thing to put in Secret Santa next year even though we'll all be dead/banned/dead by then.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fat greasy puto posted:

Your local newsagent would surely have some. 50p a pack though you could call it an investment

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
You can now play a quizz to get a new pack every day.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

Link wtf.

chia
Dec 23, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

Motherfucker I need that link RIGHT NOW

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
It was on the Album main page:

http://en.stickeralbum.fifa.com/game/flash?start_view=start

A big red buzzer appeared next to my New packs and said "get 50% questions in a quizz, get a packet"

It redirected me there: http://en.trivia.fifa.com/quiz/index Just pick any quizz and answer correctly to half the questions in the quiz and you'll get the free pack.

Edit: found the text on my achievement list: "Earn your daily pack for Panini Online Sticker Album by answering at least half of questions correctly in a single quiz

You've earned your daily pack for Panini Online Sticker Album"

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 18:10 on May 5, 2014

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

My local Wal Mart had them. Just bought the album and a few packs. Apparently here stateside we get seven a pack! I opened a Jozy in my first pack :getin:

The album also came with 10 stickers (and the few I checked had the same 10), but then I opened one of those. Who is going to trade for one of the stickers that came with the album? Oh well. Also codes are only on the non-player stickers I think. Got three badges with three codes, but I haven't gotten any stadiums or whatnot to know about them. Anyone else who knows can add that.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Not doing this.

chia
Dec 23, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

It was on the Album main page:

http://en.stickeralbum.fifa.com/game/flash?start_view=start

A big red buzzer appeared next to my New packs and said "get 50% questions in a quizz, get a packet"

It redirected me there: http://en.trivia.fifa.com/quiz/index Just pick any quizz and answer correctly to half the questions in the quiz and you'll get the free pack.

Edit: found the text on my achievement list: "Earn your daily pack for Panini Online Sticker Album by answering at least half of questions correctly in a single quiz

You've earned your daily pack for Panini Online Sticker Album"

Cheers :)

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Placed first in the 2002 quiz :getin:

e; got my free pack and can't open cause I already opened the allotted 5. MOTHERFUCKER

TwoDogs1Cup fucked around with this message at 19:16 on May 5, 2014

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Pissflaps posted:

Not doing this.

You said the same thing about FIFA 14 though.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Mean Bean Machine posted:

You said the same thing about FIFA 14 though.

I dont do that either.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Pissflaps posted:

Not doing this.

Come on, it's free stickers.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Kurtofan posted:

Come on, it's free stickers.

There's always a catch.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Pissflaps posted:

There's always a catch.

In this case the catch for us enjoying sweet, free stickers is you ruining the thread with your trolling.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Suqit posted:

your trolling.

Says the guy who pretended to send out invitations to sticker clubs via PM :rolleyes:

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Says the guy who pretended to send out invitations to sticker clubs via PM :rolleyes:

There was no pretence tbf

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Setting my alarm to get up during the night to get stickers. haven't got a swap confirmed in a few hours now, might e-mail fifa to see what the gently caress

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
I just hope Soulex finally found peace within the warm embracing friendship of Pissflaps' sticker group's members.

Xbox One
Apr 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 478 days!
This 5 packs a day thing is killing me. Also, is trading down?

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Xbox One posted:

This 5 packs a day thing is killing me. Also, is trading down?

No I just made 4 swaps within the last 20 mins.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
What's the point of this. Are there prizes or something? Also I got Jozy in my second pack, do I win?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
There's been some drama lately in my sticker club and i've been forced to close the whole thing down.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Swapped Ahmed Musa for Jozy :cmon:

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

There's been some drama lately in my sticker club and i've been forced to close the whole thing down.

drat serious poo poo bro

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
just fyi you get a free pack if you finish a team

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

ephex posted:

just fyi you get a free pack if you finish a team

I finished a page of the fan sticker and did get one :cry:

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Camoes posted:

drat serious poo poo bro

I don't want to go into details but stickers, blackmail and nudes are not what this should be all about.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Pissflaps posted:

Thanks for the unsolicited PM invite to your new group but I'm already the member of one. Perhaps there are others on this forum that should PM you to get into your new group?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

:cool:

• Locked thread