Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Dewgy posted:

Well that's kind of hilarious. Don't feel bad Sony, I don't have a PS3 or a Vita, so this is just making me want them more. :downs:
You still have PS+ and still redeemed them, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
This is a really nice find. Now I just need to figure out how to copy my save from my physical copy to the Vita version.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
I guess I messed up, I redeemed the collection via the ps3 and now I can't get them. :(

I guess that is what I get for not using the webstore.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

univbee posted:

The 5 gig download is what's required for the game to be launchable, but apparently the only thing that will be usable with that 5 gigs is the Quick Match functionality, with the rest taking place with the remaining 41 or so gigs of download. This is a background thing that doesn't show up in the PS4's regular interface but will be viewable (although to what degree is unknown) from within the game.

It's kind of weird because those downloads count towards the simultaneous download limit (as I discovered when I re-downloaded everything to a new hard drive) but you can't view them or manage them except from the game they're associated with.

It's also kind of weird since if you queue the game up to download remotely, I think it only grabs that initial 5 gigs and doesn't do the rest until you fire up the game. Not 100% sure on that, but if you're one of those "set it up to download while at work" folks like me, you might want to have someone at home flip on the console and start the game once just to make sure the rest of the download is rolling.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Well I got to the point where it won't let me add God of War Collection PS3 to my cart because I already own the trials but trying to add the free Vita version says I'm not eligible.

bagina
Jul 21, 2003

Oh shi...

epitasis posted:

Well I got to the point where it won't let me add God of War Collection PS3 to my cart because I already own the trials but trying to add the free Vita version says I'm not eligible.
Same. I think they fixed it.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah
Looks like they fixed it as I was trying to do it. Vita game now shows $29.99 even though I have both demos. It was showing as free, but wouldn't let me "purchase" it.

barren_sky
May 6, 2004

It did that for me through the webstore, but when I tried downloading through my Vita it came up as free. Either it takes a few minutes before it shows up as free through the webstore, or maybe you can just get them through the Vita now?

BobFromMarketing
Jul 28, 2007

by Ralp

G-Prime posted:

Crosspost from the SMT thread: Nocturne is up.

Damnit. PS3 only again. They really make you pay for selling an older system to upgrade to their new one.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

BobFromMarketing posted:

Damnit. PS3 only again. They really make you pay for selling an older system to upgrade to their new one.

Of course it's ps3 only. It's a ps2 classics game and only works on ps3s so far. There's supposedly some emulation work for ps1 and ps2 stuff for ps4 but we haven't heard much other than rumors.

And why did you sell your ps3 when you still have Persona 5 late this year/next year?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

univbee posted:

The 5 gig download is what's required for the game to be launchable, but apparently the only thing that will be usable with that 5 gigs is the Quick Match functionality, with the rest taking place with the remaining 41 or so gigs of download. This is a background thing that doesn't show up in the PS4's regular interface but will be viewable (although to what degree is unknown) from within the game.

It's kind of weird because those downloads count towards the simultaneous download limit (as I discovered when I re-downloaded everything to a new hard drive) but you can't view them or manage them except from the game they're associated with.

Uh yeah, the 5 gigs didn't download any stadiums so you can't do a drat thing until it decides to start downloading one. :saddowns:

You can dick around in the Road to the Show player creator all you want. Future number 1 draft pick LF #60 Josef "Mad Dog" Stalin reporting in.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

Ineffiable posted:

Of course it's ps3 only. It's a ps2 classics game and only works on ps3s so far. There's supposedly some emulation work for ps1 and ps2 stuff for ps4 but we haven't heard much other than rumors.

And why did you sell your ps3 when you still have Persona 5 late this year/next year?

I still have my ps3 and a ton of unplayed games, but the answer to that is: To get the inevitable 'much better version' of p5 that comes out in about 4-6 year's time.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I am curious on the God of War Collection. Since it suppose to be crossbuy for the PS3/Vita version, can you copy your save from the PS3 to the Vita as well?

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah
I have God of War 1 and 2 HD showing as "purchased" for PS3. They're in my download list. Looks like if nothing else now I have them for PS3? Neat bug!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ddogflex posted:

I have God of War 1 and 2 HD showing as "purchased" for PS3. They're in my download list. Looks like if nothing else now I have them for PS3? Neat bug!

The trials show up as "purchased" until their hour expires. I got confused when I grabbed a trial for SSX a few years ago and when I got PS+ back I was wondering how I got that for free.

[edit]

Sly Cooper 4 might be free in the US after all, since it showing up in the free game page with Stick It To the Man and the Soccer game. The other two are free, but Sly isn't at least not yet.

Rirse fucked around with this message at 21:49 on May 6, 2014

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Crows Turn Off posted:

You still have PS+ and still redeemed them, right?

Yep, I was able to grab the full non-trial version of the Vita collection after grabbing the timed trials for PS3, which put what looks like the non-trial versions of the PS3 HD ones on top of the Vita collection in my download list. When I click on them they don't go to the "PS+ Exclusive Timed Trial" page and I have the option to Download Free either the PS3 or Vita format of the game, so I do think they goofed up for real.

I did this all from a Mac, so who knows if it'll stick once I actually get a Vita/PS3 though. Easy come easy go if it doesn't, really. :shrug:

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib
Ah, nuts. I would be driving home from work and miss this.

E: vv Though I will jump on that one, thanks!

ShadowedFlames fucked around with this message at 22:05 on May 6, 2014

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
Another "glitch" unless this is an unknown promotion:

Soul Sacrifice is once again free for PS+ members.

Pop Secret Contest? :suspense: It's probably only available through the PS3 store.

Yechezkel fucked around with this message at 22:04 on May 6, 2014

BobFromMarketing
Jul 28, 2007

by Ralp

Ineffiable posted:

My ex sold it as a "surprise" to "help me buy more games" when the PS4 came out. I was pretty mad :(

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Rirse posted:

The trials show up as "purchased" until their hour expires. I got confused when I grabbed a trial for SSX a few years ago

Does this mean if I can't get to my Vita in the next hour that I can't get the collection on it because my trials will have expired?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

BobFromMarketing posted:

My ex sold it as a "surprise" to "help me buy more games" when the PS4 came out. I was pretty mad :(

easy to see why she's your ex

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

We got some serious shit to discuss.

epitasis posted:

Does this mean if I can't get to my Vita in the next hour that I can't get the collection on it because my trials will have expired?

No, your trials expire after an hour of actually playing them.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

It's actually an hour after you start it for the first time, whether you play it or not.

chaymie
Apr 5, 2008
this apparently works with every time trial game. if i understand it correctly, deleting the trial, and downloading the full game unlocks it. just dont ever open the trial.

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

BobFromMarketing posted:

What in the gently caress? Who sells someone else's poo poo without asking them? Especially when she doesn't know WTF and probably sold it for less than it's worth. This whole post infuriates me.

Full disclosure, my step-mom sold my NES when I got a SNES for my birthday when I was little. I'm still upset about it. This poo poo was like 24 years ago. I had dozens of games that I bought with my own money. All gone. GODDAMNIT.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

Yechezkel posted:

Pop Secret Contest? :suspense: It's probably only available through the PS3 store.

This is so terrible it might actually be glorious.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Yechezkel posted:

Another "glitch" unless this is an unknown promotion:

Soul Sacrifice is once again free for PS+ members.

The sequel comes out in a week, so it's probably for that.

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Shittiest taste in anime and video games.

ddogflex posted:

What in the gently caress? Who sells someone else's poo poo without asking them? Especially when she doesn't know WTF and probably sold it for less than it's worth. This whole post infuriates me.

Full disclosure, my step-mom sold my NES when I got a SNES for my birthday when I was little. I'm still upset about it. This poo poo was like 24 years ago. I had dozens of games that I bought with my own money. All gone. GODDAMNIT.

My second older brother sold my fat PS2 and my collection of 20+ games on it for $33.49. He bought some pizza and coke with it - he shared some with me, but that really pissed me off.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
God of War Collection Vita version is back up and the trial glitch still works...

update:
...but only if you grabbed the PS+ trials before the downtime. The PS+ trials for the PS3 versions are no longer available.

Yechezkel fucked around with this message at 23:58 on May 6, 2014

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Yechezkel posted:

God of War Collection Vita version is back up and the trial glitch still works...

update:
...but only if you grabbed the PS+ trials before the downtime. The PS+ trials for the PS3 versions are no longer available.
Well, it did work. Now I have a "Choose a version" for the God of War Collection. :confused:

Edit: the God of War: Collection PS Vita also has it now with the same options (and file sizes), so I assume it's a choice between PS3 and Vita versions?
Edit #2: Clicking either option seems to queue up both PS3 and Vita versions for download at the same time so I guess it's just a bugged choice.

gibbed fucked around with this message at 00:16 on May 7, 2014

Cainer
May 8, 2008

Yechezkel posted:

update:

Dang, missed it! Oh well, they probably would have just been chucked onto the ever growing list of free games I never play cause I got too many free games.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I redeemed the trials on the webstore and now appear to have successfully downloaded the Vita collection via the Vita store.

Edit: Yeah now I have two separate God of War HD versions on my download list for the PS3. :D

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 00:26 on May 7, 2014

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

For any mexican goons in the thread: God of War Collection Vita doesn't appear to be on the mexican webstore right now. Two GAF mexican users were having a similar problem.

Ignis fucked around with this message at 00:56 on May 7, 2014

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ignis posted:

For any mexican goons in the thread: God of War Collection Vita doesn't appear to be on the mexican webstore right now. Two GAF mexican users were having a similar problem.

The background data for the PS3 version of God of War Collection in the English Mexico store shows that it should give out the Vita version along with the PS3 versions. Trying to access the Vita listing by itself in the Mexican store results in an error, so I don't know if it really is included.

The same listing in the Spanish Mexico store shows the PS3 version available as free (Gratuito) for everyone under "Elegar una versión". :psyduck: The Vita version is not shown in the background data, though.

update: Portuguese Brazil store listing shows the same thing.

update2: I remembered I had a Brazilian account and tried to grab the free version. The store threw a prompt saying I wasn't qualified to get it. :goleft: Oh darn.

Yechezkel fucked around with this message at 02:02 on May 7, 2014

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I just bought MLB The Show 14 and it downloaded 5 GB. It's now installing the rest. It told me I could play....but there are no game modes available. It still says everything needs to be downloaded, including the exhibition Play now mode. So I guess I'm waiting for the rest of this gargantuan 40GB game to install so I can do something with it.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
NA store update. There will be another update Thursday for the new map pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Link to PS Blog post with full details

All prices are in American and Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted.

New PlayStation Plus Offers (link to all new PS+ offers in webstore)

quote:

Free
PS4 game Stick It to the Man 1.5 GB, available until June 3
PS3 game Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 6.7 GB, available until June 3, only available in USA and Canada.
PS3 game Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 15.7 GB (includes Vita version), available until June 3, link to Mexico store, only available in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, and Peru
Vita game Soul Sacrifice 1.7 GB (not mentioned in blog post)
Vita game Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 3.3 GB, available until June 3, link to Mexico store, only available in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, and Peru.

New PS+ Discounts
Additional PS+ discounts in the Activision Sale. Sale lasts for 1 week.

PS4 Game:
Titan Attacks! $11.99 $10.79 (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

PS3 Games:
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi $33.99 $27.19, discount available for 1 week.

Vita Games:
Bit.Trip Presents.. Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythem Alien $9.99 $7.99

PS+ offers going away next week
▼ Free - PS3 game BioShock Infinite 6.4 GB
▼ Discounts - Additional PS+ discounts in the Activision Sale
▼ Discount - Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi $33.99 $27.19
▼ Discount - Daylight $11.99 $9.59
▼ Discount - Draw Slasher $2.99 $1.50

New Games and Bundles (link to all new releases in webstore)

quote:

PS4 Pre-Order
Transistor $19.99, to be available May 20

PS4 Games
Bound by Flame $49.99 4.3 GB
MLB 14 The Show US$59.99/CA$69.99 37.5 GB
Sportsfriends $14.99 / free if you own PS3 version, 433 MB (no cross-buy, does not include PS3 version)
Stick It to the Man $9.99 ✚Free, 1.5 GB (no cross-buy, does not include PS3/Vita versions)
Titan Attacks! $11.79 ✚$10.79 135 MB (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

PS3 Games
Bound by Flame $39.99 2.6 GB
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi sale prices $33.99 ✚$27.19
Sportsfriends $14.99 395 MB (includes PS4 version)
Titan Attacks! $11.79 ✚$10.79 124 MB (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

PS2 Classic
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne $9.99 4 GB

Vita Games
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse $16.99 1.4 GB
Football Manager Classic 2014 $39.99 1.7 GB
God of War: Collection $29.99 / free if you own PS3 download version of God of War Collection, 3.1 GB (as of now, only available in USA and Canada, cross-buy PS3|Vita)
Mahjong Royal Towers & Mahjong World Contest $8.99 291 MB
Titan Attacks! $11.79 ✚$10.79 132 MB (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

Sales and Price Changes

quote:

Price Changes (link to Price Drops section of webstore)
PS4 Game:
NBA Live 14 $49.99 $29.99 (not in Price Drops section)

PS3 Games:
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $59.99 $19.99
Fuse $29.99 $19.99
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII $59.99 $49.99
Mass Effect Trilogy $39.99 $29.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $39.99 $29.99
Time and Eternity $39.99 $19.99 (yet it was $19.99 since last year)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist $39.99 $29.99
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Ultimate Edition $44.99 $34.99

PS4 Add-Ons:
Just Dance 2014: (not in Price Drops section)
- Katy Perry - Part of Me $2.99 $1.99
- P!nk - Funhouse $2.99 $1.99

PS3 Add-Ons:
Just Dance 2014:
- Katy Perry - Part of Me $2.99 $1.99
- P!nk - Funhouse $2.99 $1.99

Sales, both new and ongoing

quote:

Activision Sale, sales lasts for 1 week (link to sales section in webstore)

PS3 Games:
Cabela's African Adventures $19.99 ✚$17.99
Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts $19.99 ✚$17.99
Fast & Furious: Showdown $19.99 ✚$17.99
Prototype $14.99 ✚$13.49
Prototype 2 Ultimate Bundle $24.99 ✚$22.49
- Prototype 2 $19.99 ✚$17.99
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Ultimate Bundle $44.99 ✚$40.49
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron $29.99 ✚$26.99
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct $19.99 ✚$17.99

PS3 Add-Ons:
Prototype 2:
- Colossal Mayhem Pack $2.99 ✚$2.69
- Excessive Force Pack $2.99 ✚$2.69
- Radnet Access Pack $6.99 ✚$6.29
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron:
- Dinobot Destructor Pack $6.99 ✚$6.29
- Massive Fury Pack $6.99 ✚$6.29
- Multiplayer Havoc Pack $6.99 ✚$6.29
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Maps and Characters DLC $8.99 ✚$8.09
Transformers: War For Cybertron:
- Map and Character Pack 1 $2.99 ✚$2.69
- Map and Character Pack 2 $2.99 ✚$2.69

Other sales: (link to All Deals section of webstore)

PS4 Game:
Daylight $11.99 ✚$9.59, sale ends May 13 (not in sales section)

PS3 Games:
BurgerTime World Tour $4.99 (still available)
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate $27.99
Dragon's Crown $19.99
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi $33.99 ✚$27.19, sale ends May 13

PS2 Classics:
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $4.99
Odin Sphere $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES $4.99

Vita Games:
Dragon's Crown $19.99
Draw Slasher $2.99 ✚$1.50, sale ends May 13
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God $24.99

PS3 Add-Ons:
Demon Gaze: NIS Character Art Bundle – Free until May 20 (not in sales section)
Dragon's Crown: Storyteller Voice Pack $1.49
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE:
- Gorgeous Headwear Set – Free until June (cross-buy PS3|Vita, not in sales section)
- Royal Ball Outfit Set – Free until June (cross-buy PS3|Vita, not in sales section)
Skullgirls Encore:
- Big Band Character Unlock – Free until July 22 (not in sales section)
- Squigly Character Unlock, still available (not in sales section)

Vita Add-Ons:
Dragon's Crown: Storyteller Voice Pack $1.49
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Issac Clarke, Zeus and Graveyard Pack $1.99, still available (cross-buy PS3|Vita, not in sales section, PS3 version not on sale)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE:
- Gorgeous Headwear Set – Free until June (cross-buy PS3|Vita, not in sales section)
- Royal Ball Outfit Set – Free until June (cross-buy PS3|Vita, not in sales section)

PS3 Theme:
Dragon's Crown: Into the Labyrinth Theme $1.49

things released this week:

quote:

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky: Additional Collection Area/Palace Depths
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars Monokuma Strikes
Dustforce: Alpha Map Pack: PS3 version | Vita version (no cross-buy, must claim both if you want the two)
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi:
- A Festive Night 169 MB
- B's-Log Package 26 MB
- Dengeki Girl's Style 25 MB
- Drama CD Images 19 MB
- Packaging Images 27 MB
- Portrait - Casual Outfits 18 MB
- Portrait - Stories Version 43 MB
- Portrait - Warrior Outfits 93 MB
- Portrait - Western Outfits 54 MB
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (no cross-buy, must claim both if you want the two)
- Ancient Tiara: PS3 version | Vita version
- Cool Sunglasses: PS3 version | Vita version
- Emil Chronicles Online Set: PS3 version | Vita version

Notes:

Notable Add-Ons:
DC Universe Online: Amazon Fury Part I $9.99 / free for Legendary members (cross-buy bundle PS4|PS3)
The Last of Us:
- Grounded Mode $4.99 / free with season pass
- Professional Skills Bundle $3.99 / free with season pass
- Reclaimed Territories Map Pack $9.99 / free with season pass
- Situational Skills Bundle $3.99 / free with season pass
- Survivalist Weapon Bundle $5.99 / free with season pass
Outlast: Whistleblower $8.99 2.8 GB
Sound Shapes:
- Brass Sounds Pack $0.99: PS4 version | PS3 version | Vita version (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)
- Nature Art Pack $0.99: PS4 version | PS3 version | Vita version (cross-buy PS4|PS3|Vita)

USA only:
Both PS4 and PS3 stores have a Pop Secret Sweepstakes going on right now. You download a small video from one of the front page ads, and you will be entered into a contest for prizes. Link to rules. Grand price is a 40-inch LED TV, a PS4, and 3-month PS+ subscription, 500 first prizes are 3-month PS+ subs, and 1000 second prizes are $5 PSN funding codes.

The blog post said that there were some free songs for Just Dance 2014, but they weren't released.

There was no release time given nor pre-order bonuses with the pre-order of Transistor.

There is no cross-buy offer with the PS4 version of Stick It to the Man. You will not get it for free if you have the PS3/Vita version or vice-versa.

The cross-buy offer with Sportsfriends is only available with the PS3 version. Buying the PS4 version will not give you the PS3 version.

An exploit on PSN allowed PS+ members to get the Vita version of God of War Collection for free by obtaining the free PS+ Full Game Trials of God of War HD and God of War 2 HD. The Vita version was pulled along with those PS+ Full Game Trials and then the Vita version was brought back. As of now, only USA and Canada has the Vita version available again on PSN. If you had obtained those PS+ Full Game Trials, the Vita version should still be available as a free download.

BurgerTime World Tour is still available even though it was suppose to be pulled last week. :shrug:

Skullgirls Encore: Squigly is still available as a free download, even though it was suppose to change to being priced this week.

If the price won't change, I'm going to assume that PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Vita version: Issac Clarke, Zeus and Graveyard Pack will stay at $1.99 instead of going up to $9.99, and will stop listing it.

Yechezkel fucked around with this message at 03:37 on May 7, 2014

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
Is PES 2014 as good as FIFA? Does it run well?

Youtubes aren't doing the game justice, I imagine.

edit; VVV the nerd in me kind of wants that KI toolkit.

Scyron fucked around with this message at 03:47 on May 7, 2014

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
PlayStation Mobile update. I did not buy any of these. All info come from the listings.

QChat $0.49 13 MB
An instant messaging app. The listing doesn't say which service it uses, but it looks like Evernote like the note app from last week.

MTG: LifeKeeper $0.99 13 MB
I have no idea what this is. It says you give "life points" to elemental backgrounds.

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

I'm guessing this is a life counter app for Magic: The Gathering. Basically you can keep track of how much life you and your opponent have left using it.

KI Scientific Toolbox $3.99 7 MB
A math app that includes a scientific calculator, factorization function, unit conversion, table of elements, and a list of scientific and mathematical constants.

Yechezkel fucked around with this message at 03:55 on May 7, 2014

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Is there a logical explanation for the Soul Sacrifice Plus freebie, other than a fluke? And it already was a Plus game a while ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Yechezkel posted:

MTG: LifeKeeper $0.99 13 MB
I have no idea what this is. It says you give "life points" to elemental backgrounds.

I'm guessing this is a life counter app for Magic: The Gathering. Basically you can keep track of how much life you and your opponent have left using it.

• Locked thread