Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
gonna go sign on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
had to change to my lucky red shoes

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
heh

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
get the gently caress out

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
I AM LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING ALTRUISM
what record were you going for?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Krypttx posted:

what record were you going for?

interception

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
oh my god

I did not deserve that

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
Ha, man. Kicking is dumb. I wouldn't have done it at the end but I kept hitting X and gameplan hosed me up.

Yea, but w/e. I'll make the playoffs anyway probably so I'm not too worried one way or another. I kinda checked out for a while in the 2nd half until I realized you had the ball down 14-7.

Thomas Platinum
Aug 25, 2013

human being Guy posted:

If I had seen that an hour ago... but now I am way too drunk and I'm heading out to the bars.

Can you play tomorrow?

Around tonight?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Oilers over Conquistadors 17-14 in OT

recap of my bullshit win:
-Neil Stone fumble at the 1 yard line after a strong opening drive
-Carlos Hyde
-Conquistadors defense dominates (picking off Renner 3 times) until late 4th quarter when Renner gets a TD on a hurry up drive to cut the lead to 7
-On the following drive, the Mexico City Carlos Hydes run down the field while running out the clock, only to be stopped around the 25...leading to a missed FG with about a minute left
-Renner leads another clutch (bullshit) drive including a forty yard bomb to Justin Hunter down to the 1 yard line. two plays later Britt gets the game tying TD catch
-In OT, I got down to the 25 or so after a long KR and had to settle for a FG. Krypt woulda matched that and ended the game in a tie if his FG didn't *doink* off the crossbar

Krypttx
Jan 25, 2008
I blame it on this kicker named Jeter.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Thomas Platinum posted:

Around tonight?

Pick a time tomorrow and I'll be around. I'm recovering from being sick all day today right now.

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.
I live (sort of). Cast is off, rehabbing my hand to get my grip back. I'll be returning in a few weeks to have my secondary constantly torched

ExplodeYourself
Jan 19, 2006
When are we you planning on advancing? I am recording for my podcast again tonight, but I can probably get it in before since I have a lot of the prep work done. If we aren't planning on advancing tonight, I'll probably just hold off until tomorrow. Bottom line, due to all the AP guys, I am actually likely to make the playoffs, so I would hate to take a sim loss.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

ExplodeYourself posted:

When are we you planning on advancing? I am recording for my podcast again tonight, but I can probably get it in before since I have a lot of the prep work done. If we aren't planning on advancing tonight, I'll probably just hold off until tomorrow. Bottom line, due to all the AP guys, I am actually likely to make the playoffs, so I would hate to take a sim loss.

I would like to advance tonight, but it won't be until later in the evening; probably around 8 or 9 PST.

Gonna be busy tonight playing the Show

Thomas Platinum
Aug 25, 2013

human being Guy posted:

Pick a time tomorrow and I'll be around. I'm recovering from being sick all day today right now.

In a few?

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Sure. 9:45 EST?

WTF PUNTER! That went like 10 yards.

OF COURSE, loving fumble in FG range. GG man

Faggot Guy fucked around with this message at 03:30 on May 8, 2014

Thomas Platinum
Aug 25, 2013

human being Guy posted:

Sure. 9:45 EST?

WTF PUNTER! That went like 10 yards.

OF COURSE, loving fumble in FG range. GG man

Vgg. Denver over Toronto 17-14.

You're welcome Stevie

That goalline int by dion jordan was soul wrenching

Thomas Platinum
Aug 25, 2013
All games are played.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Thomas Platinum posted:

All games are played.

I'll advance in a few.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Coming out ice cold didn't help. AD destroyed me all day ;).

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
:siren:Season 4 Week 15:siren:

JAKE LOCKER FREE MATCHUPS :suicide:

Dubious @ CPU Vikings - :vick:2.0 has risen
notjustplatinum @ Auto Chiefs
CPU Monarchs @ EY
fluffdaddy10 @ CPU Pats
StevieLeeDFD @ CPU Texans :siren:Record Alert
Auto Hogs @ Auto Egyptians
Autocardinium @ CPU Rams
CPU Steelers @ McShurto
Da_Goob @ CPU Eli Mannings
Auto Wampa @ TheNardPuppy
Cigarmoustache @ CPU Colts
FuriousKiff @ CPU Cards

Advance Saturday.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

human being Guy posted:

WTF PUNTER! That went like 10 yards

check your depth chart. mine was changed to have my punter completely off of it, with my kicker as the punter. I certainly never changed it to that, so I think it's a glitch (that will only be noticed in user games because who the gently caress punts in CPU games.) also it's not like I know my punter/kicker names, so it was a few games before I even decided to check.

I think Kryptt had it happen against me, too - he had a shanked punt that went about twenty yards

also, platinum u are a god

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Joe Flacco is only 6 TDs behind Renner, and has passed Renner in yardage

on 157 more attempts. 10 YPA, what is this guy, Chad Pennington?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

also, platinum u are a god

Welcome to my nightmare aka Why the Chiefs can't win the division

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
practice mode, but this is why you should always take the touchback

http://youtu.be/AslId6_GrDE

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

practice mode, but this is why you should always take the touchback

http://youtu.be/AslId6_GrDE

In that exact situation it's almost impossible to get a touchback.

Not sure if it was here or bizarro but I swear I got an INT in the middle of the end zone, tried to take it out and ended up tackled back into the end zone for a safety.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Who wants to commish this poo poo when I go on vacation next week?

Probably can just keep it, I'm losing interest in Madden p fast

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

We doing anything for the real draft? As long as my internet holds out I'm down for another Google Hangout where you all end up looking at one of my cats because my phone locks up

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Ya'll can have your 100 TD QBs. I'm chasing Sacks and rush yards :byodood:

The tandem of Marshawn Lynch and Brandon Buckhalter (who loving owns):

Lynch - 1180ish yards, 29 TDs
Buckhalter - 1300 yards, 22 TDs

Eagles have 67 sacks on the year so far; Dunlap has 20 and is challenging Strahan's record; Barwin has 19. Murder victims include: Nick Foles, Eli Manning, Keyon Bates, Brady Quinn, that Cowboys rookie QB and his backup.

Also I haven't spent poo poo on my XP all season. Dumped about 35k per defensive player last night, Eagles secondary is now jacked :getin:

Now to not have them get burned all the goddamn time

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I can commish I guess

For the real draft I'ma be busy getting hammered and preparing for the inevitability of the Titans drafting Derek Carr/Blake Bortles 11th overall. They need to just pick up Bryn Renner as a UDFA

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011
May return to the league after finals are done. Just want to say if the Browns get Manziel in 2014 I want to reserve them for Madden 15.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Stevie Lee posted:

I can commish I guess

For the real draft I'ma be busy getting hammered and preparing for the inevitability of the Titans drafting Derek Carr/Blake Bortles 11th overall. They need to just pick up Bryn Renner as a UDFA

Tweet Renner's Madden stats to the Titans and let magic happen

Chocolate
Jun 27, 2011

Chocolate posted:

May return to the league after finals are done. Just want to say if the Browns get Manziel in 2014 I want to reserve them for Madden 15.

Haha let's go, Browns select Manziel with the 22nd. Time to bring this city the championship it deserves (again).

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Oh poo poo! Just realized that a home playoff game in Canada is like a 95 percent chance of being a snow game. :getin:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Pending these CPU games

Fender
Goob
platinum
fluffdaddy

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Dubious posted:

Pending these CPU games

Fender
Goob
platinum
fluffdaddy

I am on that auto still. I have no net

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012
Advance coming soon? I just want to be done with this already.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'll advance it tonight

Then I'm passing it off to Stevie, I'm kinda done with PS3 Madden I think and I'm going on vacation from the 14th to the 28th anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
The real life Broncos signed Bryn Renner as a UDFA

He's taking over for Manning next season.

• Locked thread