Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Nobody wants to swap for the last two Bosnia players I have left, I'm going crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kurtofan posted:

people will do anything to get their pack fix, even cheat at online quizzes using google.

:smug: I just do the same quiz again and again for max points. Check and mate, FIFA :smug: :smug:

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

I am unwilling to meet Pissflaps' outrageous demands for his secrets.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Just PM'd Pissflaps, then logged into my account and I now have 10 packs??? Does Pissflaps work for Fifa?

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
loving thought I got Jozy and it was DEMARCUS PISSING BEASLEY

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

quiet enjoyment posted:

I pulled Jozy from my first pack. It was like a dream.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

:getin:

Anyone wanna trade stickers? I'm not in a league or a club or whatever but I want to be I guess idk what they are or do. I won't PM Pissflaps though because I'm still upset about how wrong his predictions about Liverpool were

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Bogan Krkic posted:

:getin:

Anyone wanna trade stickers? I'm not in a league or a club or whatever but I want to be I guess idk what they are or do. I won't PM Pissflaps though because I'm still upset about how wrong his predictions about Liverpool were

If you want I can kick PITUAE out and give his spot to you.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

quiet enjoyment posted:

Mods do the needful

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Kurtofan posted:

Fifa are bad at running websites

How many indentured labourers have to die to keep this website running? Idgaf just make it happen!!!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Skinty McEdger posted:

If you want I can kick PITUAE out and give his spot to you.

I'm all for anything that involves booting PitUAE. PM me the deets or whatever idk I have literally no idea what I'm doing I just wanna get real ocd about it and collect all the pokemons

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Just put the quiz link in the OP for gently caress sakes.

And I thought PITUAE was for Piss In The United Arab Emirates.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Taff posted:

Just PM'd Pissflaps, then logged into my account and I now have 10 packs??? Does Pissflaps work for Fifa?

;)

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

I'M JUST SO MAD ABOUT STICKERS RIGHT NOW

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Wazzerphuk posted:

I'M JUST SO MAD ABOUT STICKERS RIGHT NOW

The answer is obviously Capello Fabio, you idiot

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

I've got 4 packets to open. Considering the quiz, I'll have 4 days where I'll open 5 packs. Considering that I'll be completing teams at a greater rate, I'll never be able to open all the packs until I complete the thingy. gently caress the packet limit!

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
feeling better today. only opened 3 packs, but i don't feel like i want or need more. im in a good place

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

fat greasy puto posted:

feeling better today. only opened 3 packs, but i don't feel like i want or need more. im in a good place

Wtf is wrong with you?!?

Sick gently caress

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Completed 4 teams back to back. Will have around 8 cards later and can only open 5 of them :(

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Everytime I go to the site today it locks up my whole system. And yet I keep going back after each reset to just see if this time it might be different.

This is some sort of allegory for addiction.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Suqit posted:

Wtf is wrong with you?!?

Sick gently caress

i need support right now. is there anyone i can pm for help with this, im getting a bit jittery and starting to justify opening more packs in my mind

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

fat greasy puto posted:

i need support right now. is there anyone i can pm for help with this, im getting a bit jittery and starting to justify opening more packs in my mind

I don't think I've heard anything regarding PMs and stickers ITT, sorry.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Dammit I'm missing two Croatia stickers and it seems nobody has them.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Sticker addiction is a real problem for sure

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/08/colombian-teacher-steals-panini-stickers-children

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
What an asshat

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

he's probably just a normal hardworking guy who got a couple stickers from friends and couldn't stop. don't judge him, it's not an easy thing to deal with

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

One swap left.

It's Jozy.

Can't shift the fat fucker.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'm taking a less efficient path to getting all the stickers by prioritizing getting the fan stickers first. I have my whole swap stack offered against 9 countries that I don't have the fan sticker for yet and I'm rotating as I get them. Have 13 of the fan stickers so far, almost halfway there!

47% with 32 in the swap stack.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Wazzer offer up jozy and ask for toure yaya or yohan cabaye

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

put in the trade wazzer, i need another pack asap

Meliv
Nov 1, 2008
Got a real sticker book and realised there are codes on the back of the stickers to get fake stickers

This is starting to become a problem

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

fat greasy puto posted:

put in the trade wazzer, i need another pack asap

I set up Jozy for Yaya in the group and it went through straight away, if it wasn't you then rips I'm sorry

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Anyone have Valbuena (FRA)? He's my last piece for France

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

quiet enjoyment posted:

Anyone have Valbuena (FRA)? He's my last piece for France

PM me.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
someone give me tim howard so i can finally complete a fuckin team

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I completed Bosnia, and it wouldn't let me open my bonus pack, and when I refreshed the page, it was gone. I'm triggering.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Thanks Pissflaps

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

I have reservations about this

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Wazzerphuk posted:

I set up Jozy for Yaya in the group and it went through straight away, if it wasn't you then rips I'm sorry

it wasn't for my yaya. it's okay. i took a nap and im gonna go for a run and hopefully get my mind off things.

i don't need these packs anyway, i guess it's better to not have them around when im feeling weak

• Locked thread