Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
frequency owned
amplitude owned
phase owned
harmonix owns

still not donating to that kickstarter because only retards donate to video game kickstarters but i'd buy the poo poo out of it if it came out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lol if you think that "don't call me male" thing from him was anything but a troll

obviously i'm not sayin trans doesn't real i'm sayin john campbell is a poo poo and it was very obvious in context

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Werthog 95 posted:

lol if you think that "don't call me male" thing from him was anything but a troll

obviously i'm not sayin trans doesn't real i'm sayin john campbell is a poo poo and it was very obvious in context

i dont think it was a troll i think it was another instance of lapsing into unmedicated crazy, something that has happened many times since they first became known online for having a comic.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Proteus4994 posted:

frequency owned
amplitude owned
phase owned
harmonix owns

still not donating to that kickstarter because only retards donate to video game kickstarters but i'd buy the poo poo out of it if it came out

also rock band

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

no one is safe

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
did anyone get into that music based first person arena shooter alpha harmonix is running

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Install Windows posted:

i dont think it was a troll i think it was another instance of lapsing into unmedicated crazy, something that has happened many times since they first became known online for having a comic.

that makes sense too but i thought it had something to do with his rant about the white guy cartoonist who gave some kid advice and then complained when john campbell ripped him to shreds for being a white dude

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

did anyone get into that music based first person arena shooter alpha harmonix is running

that... that what

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Yodzilla posted:

i applied but was not accepted, however, they keep emailing me the updates about it with wording that makes it sound like i'm in it so idk if they're running it very well

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Werthog 95 posted:

that... that what

Chroma. i don't think they've actually publicly shown any gameplay but there are definitely people playing it

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
idk why they're kickstarting it, but anova is coming out with a new version of their sous vide machine.

this is the good sous vide machine made by the good company that actually makes real lab equipment and poo poo.

that said, all the good early-bird slots have been taken (they were offering 40% off the first 100 backers) so there's no reason not to just wait and see if they actually release it.

poo poo looks cash yo.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
the one i ks'd works just fine but this ones cheaper even at retail

drat

also the sansaire is reviewed better than those other ones so vOv

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Werthog 95 posted:

that... that what

imagine if there was a gun.. Powered by dubstep! In a game where you could shoot people!
well it's here now.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Yodzilla posted:

that sounds incredible, its what kiss: psycho circus could have been

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Dj Meow Mix posted:

that sounds incredible, its what kiss: psycho circus could have been

I am loving ready for this

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Yodzilla posted:

it's weird but not in a good way

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

imagine if there was a gun.. Powered by dubstep! In a game where you could shoot people!
well it's here now.

murdertime funtime!

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

well it's here now.

But I've already played Saints Row :confused:

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

cyberia posted:

:thejoke:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

cyberia posted:

i havent because i'm an atheist

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
im the Lube Oil

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

-And then my ears, I understand let's get on with it.

-WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

i havent because i'm an atheist

the opening to sr4 was the hardest i've laughed at a video game in a long time

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Proteus4994 posted:

the opening to sr4 was the hardest i've laughed at a video game in a long time

yeah it's dumb as poo poo and i really wanted to hate it but when the aersomith kicked in i lost it

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

john candy evil easter bunny resurrection project lookin good

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Donnie dorko

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

so what do i fund here

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
i'll never stop laffing at oculus kickstarters getting mad at facebook

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

someone took that picture

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

theflyingexecutive posted:

someone took that picture

cameras have had timers for 200 years and tripods have existed for at least half that amount of time

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

i was about to say why would someone do that but lol

im the redacteds

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

vapid cutlery posted:

cameras have had timers for 200 years and tripods have existed for at least half that amount of time

it just looks that way to me

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

goddamnedtwisto posted:

yeah it's dumb as poo poo and i really wanted to hate it but when the aersomith kicked in i lost it

same

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/runbell/runbell-frustration-free-urban-running

just imagine for a moment the sort of person who would use this

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

gonna buy it and use it on fatsos and olds who block my way to the food court

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

i sell pleasure bots and pleasure bot accessories

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

hey assholes, i'm running here! *slams into an old lady and keeps going to keep pace*

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

at least this guy is upfront and honest about what it is he's doing, also his attempt at dubbing and editing is almost competent but just barely falls short of embarrassing

i give this kickstarter

3/5 kicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR
this one might be a social issue, idk

in germany and the netherlands it's normal to ring your bell while cycling to alert people that you're there so they can act appropriately, but if you try it in the uk people react like you just shouted "HEY FUCKWIT I'M BETTER THAN YOU"

• Locked thread