Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How dumb was pushing back the draft?
This poll is closed.
Really dumb 58 11.09%
95 18.16%
121 23.14%
Too much mustard 249 47.61%
Total: 523 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tavon was a really bad pick, luckily they got Chandler Jones, Dennard and Hightower out of that draft, so it was a pretty good draft all in all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I just remember those Knicks/Heat playoff games being amazing. Alan Houston was a stone cold killer.

As a Knicks fan, these were good days. I still remember that LJ 4 point play.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
This Ripcity stuff is starting to swell around here, and I almost think about paying attention then I remember gently caress all Portscum and my day gets a little better.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Man that Nene really turned into an rear end in a top hat didn't he

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Bad Moon posted:

This Ripcity stuff is starting to swell around here, and I almost think about paying attention then I remember gently caress all Portscum and my day gets a little better.

The Northwest is probably the epicenter of bandwagon fans right about now.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Guys this is the one day out of the month where you can tell your wife and kids that you need 2 hours to focus on the television set.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
RG3 why do you live in the 1950s

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

A Man and his dog posted:

Guys this is the one day out of the month where you can tell your wife and kids that you need 2 hours to focus on the television set.

tbs runs himym marathons all the time whats your point

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rap posted:

RG3 why do you live in the 1950s

Because I believe in two things in life 1. Family 2. Football

I also built my house with my bare hands and milk my own cows.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Oh no he has kids :cripes:

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Bro that was a drat joke. I'm 27, single, and lovin every second of it.

I don't change no drat diapers. Ok let's talk about this draft or something.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Rasczak posted:

Oh no he has kids :cripes:
A man and his dog and his kids

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

A man and his dog and his kids

Are we predicting court reports or changing his name

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
There are bronies on these forums reproducing at a rapid rate. This one bad poster having a seed or two is the least of our worries.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Parlett316 posted:

There are bronies on these forums reproducing at a rapid rate. This one bad poster having a seed or two is the least of our worries.

I suddenly understand why they used to have witch hunts

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Parlett316 posted:

Evil Seeds Grow Naturally

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

ZenVulgarity posted:

Evil Seeds Grow Naturally

Great Album btw

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Dexo posted:

Great Album btw

:shobon::respek::shobon:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@tomecurran: A source tells me Ryan Mallett to the Texans may soon be done.

Lol

New Division
Jun 23, 2004

I beg to present to you as a Christmas gift, Mr. Lombardi, the city of Detroit.

Ehud posted:

Lol

Good for him, there's plenty of meth in Texas.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Don't trade with the Patriots ever

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Ehud posted:

Lol

No. One. Learns. :negative:

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Please no one watch their local D3 schools play football. I went to a D3 school. Our team had no quarterback, so every play was a run (or just a bad incomplete pass). I have to imagine this is not uncommon.

Edit: also hell yeah getting value out of Mallett we were just going to release him next year anyway

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

Don't trade with the Patriots ever

Have we ever won one of those?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Volkerball posted:

Doug Gabriel!

The patriots traded a 5th for him, then cut him after like half a season of loving awful play, and then you re-signed him.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

The Puppy Bowl posted:

My only issue with the NBA is I don't have a team to root for now. I was a heat fan during the Tim Hardaway/Alonzo Mourning era but that would just feel gross now. Kevin Durant is awesome but I feel bad for Seattle. Pacers are cool but gently caress Indiana.

Just do what everyone else did, and root for the Lakers. Limited time bonus: Get in now and you can call everyone else bandwagoners in a few years

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Volkerball posted:

You got multiple Pro Bowls out of Richard Seymour so that was probably way more productive than a typical Raiders 1st rounder.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ozu posted:

You got multiple Pro Bowls out of Richard Seymour so that was probably way more productive than a typical Raiders 1st rounder.

That was either two firsts or a first and a second, iirc. He was the best player on the defense for years, and he punch roethlisberger in the face, so I'm happy with that one.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Volkerball posted:

That was either two firsts or a first and a second, iirc. He was the best player on the defense for years, and he punch roethlisberger in the face, so I'm happy with that one.

You're thinking of the Palmer trade

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
From what I can see it was Seymour for a first, which ended up being Nate Solder

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

You're thinking of the Palmer trade

I could have sworn Seymour got two picks. Whatever, that could have went a lot worse. rip king richard

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Seymour also had the unintended consequence of making Tommy Kelly look better than he really was. What a dumb contract

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

Seymour also had the unintended consequence of making Tommy Kelly look better than he really was. What a dumb contract

dont mention the name of raiders turned pats in front of me tia

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

turbomoose posted:

Please no one watch their local D3 schools play football. I went to a D3 school. Our team had no quarterback, so every play was a run (or just a bad incomplete pass). I have to imagine this is not uncommon.

Edit: also hell yeah getting value out of Mallett we were just going to release him next year anyway

Our D3 school had Matt Flynn :smug:

No not that one.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

The Glumslinger posted:

Just do what everyone else did, and root for the Lakers. Limited time bonus: Get in now and you can call everyone else bandwagoners in a few years

My roommate and I adopted each others fandoms last year, he got the Seahawks and I started following the Lakers. So far it's working it fairly well for him but history will show that someone was a bandwagoner and it wasn't me.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ehud posted:

Lol

I'll hold off on judgment until the details are released.

Counterpoint: :lol:

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Waroduce posted:

This, but with a laptop, a binder,my gf and two friends at a Buffalo wild wings.

Public Service Announcment: Thursdays 60cent wingz

(in the binder is)

Waroduce posted:

a list of the top 10 prospects per position with school and combine measurables made in an excel spreadsheet with notes below each table w simple +/- attributes, or for dline/lb which scheme they fit. 4-3 or 3-4 and gap techniques where applicable.

I also have the draft order with team needs and blank lines taken from guys doing team needs posts here to record picks and trades

:downs:

I know this is from four pages ago but is this a joke or true? I can't decide which answer I want to hear (I am also torn 50:50 if it is a joke or true)

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.
PYF draft memory

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

gohuskies posted:

PYF draft memory

I think this guy wrote a new story this year and has vowed not to grade Seahawks picks anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.

gohuskies posted:

PYF draft memory

That was Matt Miller, wasn't it? Ah, the days of my youth when I thought Bleacher Report was good. I was so young, so ignorant.

That was only three years ago. I've come a long way since then.

• Locked thread