Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

Jamesman posted:

Dude is reliable as gently caress a HYDRA agent.

:tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

I'd be sad if Fitz bites the dust. Can't see it happening though - the show isn't dark enough for it IMO. They didn't even permanently kill Coulson. Or Bucky.

Metropolis
Apr 6, 2006

Remember when Garrett said "I'm not a mind reader"? That must have been a hint he's not really the clairvoyant because it's Fitz.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nonsense, Simmons is HYDRA.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Simmons is something. But it isn't HYDRA.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Simmons is Captain Marvel.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

Wade Wilson posted:

Nonsense, Simmons is HYDRA.

I still hope they do something with her. Maybe not Hydra, but AIM or something else would be cool. Make her an undead Hand ninja.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I don't want Simmons to turn evil. :(

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Actually, the entire team is comprised of moles and none of the others really know. Fitz is working for AIM, Simmons is working for Sinister(if they ever get the rights back), May is working for The Hand, Tripplet is a Wakandan spy making sure SHIELD doesn't have any more vibranium, and Skye is still playing the long con with the Rising Tide or whatever 4chan nonsense she is working on.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Grinning Goblin posted:

Actually, the entire team is comprised of moles and none of the others really know. Fitz is working for AIM, Simmons is working for Sinister(if they ever get the rights back), May is working for The Hand, Tripplet is a Wakandan spy making sure SHIELD doesn't have any more vibranium, and Skye is still playing the long con with the Rising Tide or whatever 4chan nonsense she is working on.

Skye is a mole for the Inhumans or Kree and doesn't even know it. The Risting Tide is an underground alien uprising.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Simmons is adorable is what she is.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

MCU Betsy Braddock.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

Grinning Goblin posted:

*to the tune of that one song from The Lego Movie*

:buddy:Everyone is HYDRA!:buddy:
Everyone is bad naughty evil Nazis.
:godwinning:Everyone is HYDRA!:godwinning:
And we're living the dream! :thumbsup:

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Buddy the dog was actually a high ranking HYDRA agent so when Ward shot him it was actually a good thing and he is really a triple agent for SHIELD.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

InspectorCarbonara posted:

Buddy the dog was actually a high ranking HYDRA agent so when Ward shot him it was actually a good thing and he is really a triple agent for SHIELD.

Buddy was actually Nick Fury this whole time. He's just that drat good that he can fool everyone thinking he's just a dog.

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 21:49 on May 9, 2014

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.
[quote="Burning_Monk" post="429420002"]
Which is why he's most likely the next to die.

If Fitz does anything cementing some relationship with Simmons then he's Hydra and he has been freaking out because he's proper Von Strucker Hydra and not these weird Hydra wannabe losers.

Or Simmons is HAMMER/ SWORD/ COBRA/ SPHINX.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

LividLiquid posted:

There was never a shot fired, dude. I think he killed him, too, but they could've done a better job of letting us know what was going on. That, or it was deliberately ambiguous, but I vote incompetence.

Yes, this is a good example of the kind of stupidity I was talking about. Good job demonstrating.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

InspectorCarbonara posted:

You can tell he's evil because he has shifty eyes.

|Ziggy|
Oct 2, 2004

Burning_Monk posted:

Which is why he's most likely the next to die.

Perhaps he dies, and they erase his HYDRA memories when bringing him back. Instant Agent Ward again.

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar
Forgive me if i say anything thats already been covered, i only jumped in a few pages ago.

I can totally see a massive Infinity wars tie in involving AoS and all the marvel movies. With Thanos at the end of Avengers and the Infinity Gauntlet in Thor. It would totally knock the whole crossover idea out of the park.

Also, did anyone else notice Eric Koenig ( Patton Oswalts character ) was also a member of the original Howling Commandos? Was this suppose to be his Grand father or something? I know he made mention of if his grandfather was a member of the howling commandos he'd have it "tattooed on his chest".

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

:lol: at the idea of Thanos or Infinity War tie-ins on Agents of SHIELD.

halwain
May 31, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNct33_9fGM

A Preview clip for the finale. There are quite some spoilers in it so beware.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

|Ziggy| posted:

Perhaps he dies, and they erase his HYDRA memories when bringing him back. Instant Agent Ward again.

This would also include all his training since he was always with HYDRA. So his SO Skye has to train him from scratch.

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

halwain posted:

evolution.. mist... terrigen mists confirmed!

Neowyrm
Dec 23, 2011

It's not like I pack a lunch box full of missiles when I go to work!
Gemma Simmons, Agent of S.I.M.M.O.N.S.

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
I can't be the only one that thinks a good point of Skye's backstory is to help tie into the Guardians of the galaxy stuff right?

Considering the fact that the main villian is rumored to be Ronan... who is Kree.

And the inhumans have a huge stake in all the universally marvel stuff, including a ton of stuff with the Kree.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

halwain posted:

So..... that pretty much confirmed at least Raina is Kree / Inhuman, GH325 is the Terrigen mist and Garrett's also changed. We know Skye is Kree or Inhuman so that also points to the possibility Coulson is superhuman as well. IF Coulson turns out to have super powers I will soooo forgive this show of any sin, even Ward redemption. Cannot wait for next week!

radlum
May 13, 2013
I love Bill Paxton's crazy eyes; I hope the season finale makes the Kree/Inhuman connection

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Kree + Inhuman and Thanos is in the mix so Eternals and with GotG Celestials! All we need now is Atlanteans.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Alright, I know that the recent drastic upswing in quality has lots of us dizzy with hope and thirsty for more, but there's really nothing in the preview that firmly hints to -- much less confirms -- any of that, or anything that anyone else has been speculating about. I suggest keeping expectations reasonable, it not altogether low.

Remember how this show all started. Do not forgive. Do not forget.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
For the record, Inhumans puts Lockjaw on the table. Ward didn't shoot Buddy after all!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

jscolon2.0 posted:

For the record, Inhumans puts Lockjaw on the table. Ward didn't shoot Buddy after all!

Ward shot Buddy into space, and Buddy was actually Russian and had the ability to talk telepathically. Buddy is Cosmo.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Spergatory posted:

*to the tune of that one song from The Lego Movie*

:buddy:Everyone is HYDRA!:buddy:
Everyone is bad naughty evil Nazis.
:godwinning:Everyone is HYDRA!:godwinning:
And we're living the dream! :thumbsup:

This made me laugh.

Simmons is that girl with the magic football cleats.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Kree + Inhuman and Thanos is in the mix so Eternals and with GotG Celestials! All we need now is Atlanteans.

There was an indirect Atlanteans reference in Cap (and AoS) - the boat from the beginning that Jasper heads to is the Lemurian Star. Lemurians are a kind of Atlantean. It's possible this wasn't meant as a reference but knowing Marvel it seems unlikely. It's less of a nod than the Steven Strange one, but at least I get a message like "we know guys, Atlanteans. we're thinking about it".

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

XboxPants posted:

There was an indirect Atlanteans reference in Cap (and AoS) - the boat from the beginning that Jasper heads to is the Lemurian Star. Lemurians are a kind of Atlantean. It's possible this wasn't meant as a reference but knowing Marvel it seems unlikely. It's less of a nod than the Steven Strange one, but at least I get a message like "we know guys, Atlanteans. we're thinking about it".

Doesnt someone else have the rights to Namor, and only Namor? Without Namor I dont see the atlanteans happening.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

SiKboy posted:

Doesnt someone else have the rights to Namor, and only Namor? Without Namor I dont see the atlanteans happening.

Universal does but I gotta wonder if that's not gonna expire eventually. They seem to have no interest in doing anything with it.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Saw this the other night on some random pay cable channel.

Starring Nicholas J. Fury and Raina/"Flowers". The movie's original title, according to IMDB? "Fury".

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

BrianWilly posted:

Remember how this show all started. Do not forgive. Do not forget.

It's right there on the first page of the Goon Handbook!

GOD!!!

Scapegoat
Sep 18, 2004

SiKboy posted:

He's that integrated with the Fantastic Four I can't see him being introduced unless they get those rights back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009

• Locked thread