Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Viper_3000 posted:

The sleeves aren't tailored correctly so that the tip of his dress shirt cuff shows. Jacket needs to be pulled in in the waist. His pants aren't tailored at all and have entirely too much break for a suit. Shoulders are overly padded and jut out past his natural shoulders. Plus the fabric looks really loving cheap.

If he spent $100 at any decent tailor that suit would look a million times better.

Also if you're going to rock a bow tie, you need to at least make the effort to find a pocket square that sort of matches. Going without one makes you look like a loving dork.

I appreciate the effort put into this post.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Was anything ever proven about the idea Shelley and Sabin had a massive falling out around the time Alex TNA? It was excepted story floating around online for a long time.

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

Bard Maddox posted:

Here's some pictures I took tonight. My camera sucks and I'm sorry.

I think we were sitting next to each other?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

I demand that somebody somewhere books all three as the Motor City Time Splitters.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Everytime he does that I swear he looks like he had his eyes taken out of his head like that guy from The Mummy.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Commissar Ken posted:

Everytime he does that I swear he looks like he had his eyes taken out of his head like that guy from The Mummy.

aaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHH

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I Before E posted:

That's the thing about in-jokes, for people like you who don't get it, they're baffling and irritating, but for people who do, like me, they are the funniest loving thing.

I don't even know the injoke but the mustaches still make me giggle like an idiot.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Please accept some real moustaches as an apology.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
What, no Eli Cottonwood?

Eli would have been perfect as a Rowan-like member of the Wyatts.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Writer Cath posted:

What, no Eli Cottonwood?

Eli would have been perfect as a Rowan-like member of the Wyatts.

He was originally with Bray in NXT, wasn't he? I just remember him being totally awful, though I'm not sure if he is better or worse than Rowan.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Phenix Rising posted:

He was originally with Bray in NXT, wasn't he? I just remember him being totally awful, though I'm not sure if he is better or worse than Rowan.

He is taller. Taller = Better, right?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Phenix Rising posted:

Yeah, he was the pre-Harper/Rowan lackey for Bray, making him the Pete Best of the Wyatt Family.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Gavok posted:

Yeah, he was the pre-Harper/Rowan lackey for Bray, making him the Pete Best of the Wyatt Family.

The Mark Jindrak of the Wyatt Family.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

The Mark Jindrak of the Wyatt Family.

The Shemp Howard of the Wyatt Family.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Stallion Cabana posted:

The Shemp Howard of the Wyatt Family.

No way. Shemp was after the fact. Paul Roma was the Shemp Howard of the Four Horsemen.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

friendo55 posted:

I think we were sitting next to each other?

Sure looks like it! I was in the fourth row and yelling RAINMAKER a lot.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Gavok posted:

No way. Shemp was after the fact. Paul Roma was the Shemp Howard of the Four Horsemen.

Shemp actually both pre-dated and replaced Curly.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Looks like NXT have got a new referee

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

apsouthern posted:

Looks like NXT have got a new referee

Sucks that it's a ref gig, but honestly, making a living in wrestling couldn't happen to a better guy.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Yeah, from what I've read they were straight with Drake and said they're not looking to hire smaller guys, but they were impressed by his attitude so they wanted to hire him, and a ref position was available. Good way to get your foot in the door and get a steady paycheck with no travel, especially since he has a new baby.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

drake younger is a super cool guy who always gave everything he had for a match and I can't wait to see his ref bumps

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I like to think his niceness literally made them feel guilty about turning him away.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
He's only 29.... :staredog:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

He's only 29.... :staredog:

Those aren't wrinkles on his forehead. The guy was known mostly as a death match wrestler. The wrinkles around his eyes are probably from smiling and being happy all the time.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

KungFu Grip posted:

Those aren't wrinkles on his forehead. The guy was known mostly as a death match wrestler. The wrinkles around his eyes are probably from smiling and being happy all the time.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The cool thing about Drake is, if you take away hardcore stuff, he can still give you a good match. That's one of my favorite subsets of wrestlers, guys who can legit wrestle but aren't afraid to spill blood and do crazy poo poo.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
:siren:Dean Ambrose double post:siren:

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Gavok posted:

Does that make Ole Zeppo?

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Who stuffed Drake Younger in a leather bag?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

DEAR RICHARD posted:

:siren:Dean Ambrose double post:siren:

That's pretty drat impressive.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
You could fry an egg on those abs

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
My old Econ professor does Crossfit and when they were in town for Mania Rollins was working out with them. I'll see if I can find the picture he took somewhere, but it's not the highest quality.

E: Crap, backwards. Rollins posted on his Instagram a picture of my old prof when he was at the gym.

MJBuddy fucked around with this message at 23:47 on May 10, 2014

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Sheiky Baby. :swoon:

Chinston Wurchill fucked around with this message at 04:44 on May 11, 2014

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Sheik documentary is worth a watch if only for the archival photos (it's also really good in general).

Chinston Wurchill fucked around with this message at 05:50 on May 11, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

And yet he STILL looks like he should have a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

If you have to see a Drake deathmatch (a Drakematch), see the barefoot thumbtacks match with the late JC Bailey. If you're thinking, "Barefoot thumbtacks that sounds exceptionally dumb," you're right. The whole match is two guys trying to find the dumbest possible thing to do in each scenario and then finding ways to top it. It's nuts in a good and bad way.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

:ortiz: hanging out with Rey and Chavo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Chavo, Jessie from Burn Notice and half of the Wet/Sticky Bandits in one photo!