Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

"This is no ordinary poster boy!
No ordinary poster!"
More details on the Rokaku system next patch:

-Captured units tree is tied to a guild. As members of the guild gain Rokaku points new captured suits will be available for use. From there, you have to spend your own individual points to unlock an enemy MS to use for yourself. Get Rokaku points by playing Massive VS.

-You can bring a 5th suit to battles, a captured MS.
-You cannot use a captured MS at the start.
-The captured MS gets only one life.
-Captured MS's loadout can't be customized(Same loadout as rental equivalent)
-You cannot attach battle modules to a captured MS.
-You can upgrade the captured MS's stats, but they are chosen randomly.

Captured Units for EFSF

Vol 1
Zaku I
Zaku Marine Type
Gouf
Z'gok
Zaku I sniper
Haigogg
Zaku Desert Type

Vol 2
Zaku Worker
Zaku II FS
Zaku Tank
Rick Dom II
Zaku II F (Heavy equipment)
Dom
Zaku Cannon

Captured Units for Zeon

Vol 1
GM Trainer
GM Sniper
Aqua GM
Early Type GM
Mass-Produced Guntank
GM Command
GM Command (Space warfare spec)

Vol 2
GM Power Armour
GM Desert type
GM Light Armour
GM Guard Custom
GM Cannon
GM Cannon (Space warfare spec)

No captured gundams or gelgoogs yet...

Also, EX event for the Zaku II F2's next patch.

E: Early Type GM(200 cost, can wield Bazooka F) and GM Power Armour(320 cost, superior assault bazooka F) look most attractive to me. Feds are excited they can get their hands on Doms.

E2:
:getin:

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Apr 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

This looks great glad the updates bringing new graphics.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Man I want gundam colors for my normal suits those look rad.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
They reset everyone's cleared personal challenge then set it back to cleared. A lot of GP and EXP awaits. I got ~100,000 EXP and 1 million GP.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
The new graphics look pretty crazy in the new opening cna't wait for that to come out. Taking them forever ugh!

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

Free Triangle posted:

They reset everyone's cleared personal challenge then set it back to cleared. A lot of GP and EXP awaits. I got ~100,000 EXP and 1 million GP.

XD

btw guys I might need some help tonight

Zeirnaton fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Apr 24, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

Zeirnaton posted:

XD

btw guys I might need some help tonight

1st- Platoon challenge for DX ticket: Get a gold platoon ribbon for reverse captures (Blue to red, not neutral to red). The platoon has to reverse cap 10 control points. If we can get 6 people to get in and reverse cap 2 control points we'd be able to finish it quickly.
2nd- Deal 6000 damage to the enemy base.
3rd- Radar 6 unique enemies.

I'll be on later tonight to help out.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

Free Triangle posted:

1st- Platoon challenge for DX ticket: Get a gold platoon ribbon for reverse captures (Blue to red, not neutral to red). The platoon has to reverse cap 10 control points. If we can get 6 people to get in and reverse cap 2 control points we'd be able to finish it quickly.
2nd- Deal 6000 damage to the enemy base.
3rd- Radar 6 unique enemies.

I'll be on later tonight to help out.

nvm being the big badass that I am I cleared it by my self

LOL i killed 3 ppl in one charge shot with my gelgoog jaeger XD

btw I contacted bandai-namco and asked why that I can no longer buy BC basically I get an error saying my card is unusable and for me to contact my card company which I did and they said it was no problem on their end but I got this email after I contacted bandai-namco

Hello,

Thank you for playing Bandai Namco games and using our products.

With regard to your inquiry, kindly provide us the following details so that we can properly assist you:

[1] Your Bandai Namco ID (the email address which you used for registration)
*If you have multiple Bandai Namco IDs, please provide all of them.
[2] Access code of your Banapassport Card(20 digit number)
[3] Details of action or situation in which you cannot use our service (action you made, etc.)
[4] Exact copy of error messages (if you encountered any)
[5] Any other details

We hope to hear from you soon.

We ask for your continuous support and patronage.

Kind regards,
Bandai Namco Games Inc.

Zeirnaton fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Apr 24, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
DX Volume 13 Announced:

EFSF
Gundam Alex

Assault Gundam. Good at close quarters, has signature built-in machine guns in the arms.

GM Night Seeker

Assault GM. Six thrusters, immune to minofski particles interference due to its unique sensor module. It can spawn on battleships/spawn beacons that are minofskied already.

ZEON
Kampfer

Assault suit. Designed to get in, cause great destruction then get out.

Zaku II J Fenrir Specification

Our mirror to GM Night Seeker. Same minofski-mitigation gimmick. Looks like it uses the same 880mm Raketen bazooka that Dom Tropen uses.

This volume will be added in next week's war.

Shotgun and melee buff coming as well. They will give exact numbers later.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Apr 26, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Just had the craziest game with AlBorland. We were playing the walled city map and losing pretty bad, when a captured Power GM grabs the nuke and makes his way past enemy lines to nuke a Feddy base. It was ridiculous. We won in the most clutch way in the end.

E:

He walked past at least 20 feddies on the way there. We are currently working on unlocking that particular GM.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Apr 28, 2014

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Who's gonna shoot at a simple gm! Why he must be an ally! :downs:

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael
man my last game everything just went entirely my way I just poo poo on every one after getting 39 kills in one game I ranked up to Gold MM?!

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Yeah, you're gold rank. Watching that replay now.

E: That desert zaku melee spree was amazing.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Apr 28, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Our latest and greatest GM, captured tonight! Thanks to AlBorland for completing it!

Near perfect.

Rocket shooter trait, late F type hyper bazooka (Extra rockets and bigger blast). Sure it has a machine gun, but it's not really needed when you have the bazooka knockdown -> saber slash combo available.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Apr 30, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
New suits are live.

Kampfer is looking to be beastly. Dom quality Giant Bazookas, Dual bazookas, sturm faust option, faster than the Dom high mobility.

Also all shotgun base damage was doubled. All melee weapons swing and recouver faster now too. All melee weapons have decreased weight.

Low profile boost, hard to shoot you.

Silver can arm sturm fausts and any bazooka.

Better quality dual bazookas than the RX78-2.

The biggest weakness of this suit are the high cost (360 time, 490second respawn) and it's jump is not quite as good as other assaults(It's not Dom bad, it's usable).

Silver, but this suit is god-like. Got top 10 easy on the new Ribot Colony map.

Remember, remove the last digit and multiply the listed damage by 5 for shotguns. This deals 550 damage per shot.

Yes, this suit has higher quality dual bazookas than the RX-78-2.

I am glad we're Zeon. This suit is ridiculously good. Killing Gundams with dual bazookas feels great.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 08:39 on May 6, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
:siren:
New game mode introduced its pretty fun. Its a capture the area game. There are like 7/8 nodes on a map whoever holds the most Control poitns begins to chip away at the other's morale.

Zeon dominated the one i was in. It looks like fddies cant figure out how to handle non zerging scenarios.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Gold Gogg is pretty fun. Too hard-boiled for the Feddies. The suit is just amazing. Gold gets the exclusive diffusion mega particle gun(Beam shotgun basically), very powerful.

Wait in the tunnel, egg them on.

Murder them all as they enter the tunnel.

Highly recommended if you have a print!

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 10:47 on May 4, 2014

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
For those installing this on Windows 8, note that you will need to set your shortcut to run as administrator.

ununun
Jun 1, 2012
unununium
This game has came along way since playing with Nixon and Troika. I hope I still have my login credentials as I would hate to have lost my human being username. Looks like I will be downloading and playing it for a while until I get frustrated trying to read and remember all of the text.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

ununun posted:

This game has came along way since playing with Nixon and Troika. I hope I still have my login credentials as I would hate to have lost my human being username. Looks like I will be downloading and playing it for a while until I get frustrated trying to read and remember all of the text.

Yeah, it really has changed for the better. We're on Zeon Shangri-La now instead of Francesca, I hope you have a character there to collect all the free stuff they've gave over time. If you have DX tickets throw them straight at the Kampfer DX, it is completely worth it even as silver.

We won the war at 53.80%! Servers will be down for 4 hours.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael
so you don't have any expensive suits?

1. Collect some Zaku I Plans
2. Get a shotgun trait Zaku I
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Last night:

Kampfers crushing a horde of Alex Gundams! We killed so many of them that they tried to nuke us two times that map!

We saved the colony from the nukes and destroyed the Alex! Mission accomplished, Bernie.

a gentle breeze
May 2, 2013
Hey guys. Just seeing how things are going. I'm not back in Japan yet so I'm still hesitant to play again. Plus I can't get Mudfish to work as usual.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

CassiusW posted:

Hey guys. Just seeing how things are going. I'm not back in Japan yet so I'm still hesitant to play again. Plus I can't get Mudfish to work as usual.

are you using softbank?

a gentle breeze
May 2, 2013

Zeirnaton posted:

are you using softbank?

No, I'm using Equinix. It's set up correctly as far as I know but it just doesn't work.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

CassiusW posted:

Equinix/Amazon have the best pings but don't work with Gundam online sadly.

Use Linode or Softbank.

a gentle breeze
May 2, 2013

Free Triangle posted:

Equinix/Amazon have the best pings but don't work with Gundam online sadly.

Use Linode or Softbank.

Thanks, Kacho.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I can't get over how good the Kampfer really is.

Cass if you get back in, make sure you use your DX tickets on getting it. We were discussing this and it seems doing single DX tickets instead of the 10 batch is better.

If you roll a red box you are guaranteed with that 1 ticket to get one of the red items. I did this on my fed toon I made to fool around 5 tickets in I had two ALEX prints one was gold.

On my main I've got a gold kampfer and a silver kampfer print I'm saving. I want two golds, the suit is legit godlike.

We have almost a 67% victory rate going right now. People are coming back and we're utilizing mumble a lot more now too which has made the game a lot more fun for everyone I think.

Also shotguns need a nerf. The range is way too drat long on them, other than that they're fantastic.

a gentle breeze
May 2, 2013

Al Borland posted:

I can't get over how good the Kampfer really is.

Cass if you get back in, make sure you use your DX tickets on getting it. We were discussing this and it seems doing single DX tickets instead of the 10 batch is better.

If you roll a red box you are guaranteed with that 1 ticket to get one of the red items. I did this on my fed toon I made to fool around 5 tickets in I had two ALEX prints one was gold.

On my main I've got a gold kampfer and a silver kampfer print I'm saving. I want two golds, the suit is legit godlike.

We have almost a 67% victory rate going right now. People are coming back and we're utilizing mumble a lot more now too which has made the game a lot more fun for everyone I think.

Also shotguns need a nerf. The range is way too drat long on them, other than that they're fantastic.

I always liked the Kampfer. I was going to hold onto my tickets but I think I'll spend them.

E: No luck. I got crap rental prints. On my other Zeon pilot I got a gold Gogg print with some silver ones and a gold Zock. Wish I had those on my main pilot.

E: Traded in my exchange tickets for four DX tickets. Got a silver Kampfer!

a gentle breeze fucked around with this message at 14:18 on May 11, 2014

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

CassiusW posted:

I always liked the Kampfer. I was going to hold onto my tickets but I think I'll spend them.

E: No luck. I got crap rental prints. On my other Zeon pilot I got a gold Gogg print with some silver ones and a gold Zock. Wish I had those on my main pilot.

E: Traded in my exchange tickets for four DX tickets. Got a silver Kampfer!

Congratulations! The suit has an 8 minute respawn time, but the performance is well worth the cost.

I recommend:

Shotgun(Default type)
Dual Bazookas
Dual Sturmfausts

If you're curious about my upgrade priorities

Also I need to get you back in the clan roster.

Next Week:

New GP Gashacon next patch.

EFSF
RX-81 Jirain(The suit that dual wields beam rifles and can wield a beam shotgun)
GM Ground-warfare specification(Heavy weapons type)

ZEON
Garibaldy Alpha(Gelgoog/Gyan hybrid, 320 cost, good melee and late-type Bazooka)
ZakuTank-Green Makaku specification(infamous for its excellent incendiary howitzers)

New Map set in south-east asia as well:

Also a new event that they haven't given details for:

Looks like a chance for more DX/Master/Deck/Garage tickets.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 21:51 on May 11, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Sweet more DX tickets means more chances for that gold kampfer again.

a gentle breeze
May 2, 2013
Wait they added the Aggu? What the gently caress?

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

CassiusW posted:

Wait they added the Aggu? What the gently caress?

50 Play ticket suits, one for each class.

Zeon:
Assault-Char's Zaku(No red comet trait, still quite good cost to performance-wise)
Heavy- Johnny Ridden's Gelgoog Cannon(Exclusive type M beam cannon, dual beam swords, best 50 ticket suit in my opinion)
Sniper- Zaku II S:Sniper equipment (Has exclusive semi-auto 135mm sniper rifles)
Shelling- Juagg (Aquatic shelling unit, has 3-point burst inciendiary rounds)
Support- Agg (Aquatic support, hovers like the Zock and can't be knocked down, has access to laser torch(Very high DPS if you get close), drill arm(Think type D style melee weapon), repair gun, and guided missiles)

EFSF:
Assault-Gundam Ez8(No I want to Live trait thankfully, the only one the feddies really take, they will run RX-78-2 Gundams and Alex instead usually)
Heavy-Guncannon D
Sniper- GM Sniper Jung Specificaiton
Shelling- Mass Produced Guncannon(Wolf Specification)
Support- Ground type Gundam GM Head

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 20:28 on May 12, 2014

a gentle breeze
May 2, 2013

Free Triangle posted:

50 Play ticket suits, one for each class.

Zeon:
Assault-Char's Zaku(No red comet trait, still quite good cost to performance-wise)
Heavy- Johnny Ridden's Gelgoog Cannon(Exclusive type M beam cannon, dual beam swords, best 50 ticket suit in my opinion)
Sniper- Zaku II S:Sniper equipment (Has exclusive semi-auto 135mm sniper rifles)
Shelling- Juagg (Aquatic shelling unit, has 3-point burst inciendiary rounds)
Support- Agg (Aquatic support, hovers like the Zock and can't be knocked down, has access to laser torch(Very high DPS if you get clsose), repair gun, and guided missiles)

EFSF:
Assault-Gundam Ez8(No I want to Live trait thankfully, the only one the feddies really take, they will run RX-78-2 Gundams and Alex instead usually)
Heavy-Guncannon D
Sniper- GM Sniper Jung Specificaiton
Shelling- Mass Produced Guncannon(Wolf Specification)
Support- Ground type Gundam GM Head

It'd be cool if the Aggu could use that drill arm to make new routes to objectives.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

CassiusW posted:

It'd be cool if the Aggu could use that drill arm to make new routes to objectives.

Lol I can only imagine the feddies complaining about that. IT'd be awesome but yeah.

Anyways, kampfer is solid gold still :3:. If anyone still needs co-op we should get that done today before its too late! DX tickets and Master tickets Hoooooo!

a gentle breeze
May 2, 2013

Al Borland posted:

Lol I can only imagine the feddies complaining about that. IT'd be awesome but yeah.

Anyways, kampfer is solid gold still :3:. If anyone still needs co-op we should get that done today before its too late! DX tickets and Master tickets Hoooooo!

I'd be up for co-op later today.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

CassiusW posted:

I'd be up for co-op later today.

Ahh I've been busy with work lately. I hope we can get together for this sometime in the coming week.

Also:

ULTRA CHALLENGE EVENT

If I'm reading this right, you could get paid a hell of a lot! It will last from 5/14 to 5/28.
There will be 10 personal event challenges.
Your matchmaking rank needs to be at least 2 wings to reap the rewards.

The challenges themselves:

Play 10 Games
Return 50 Containers
Score 8,000 Points of any type
Score 3,000 Points as assault
Score 3,000 Points as heavy
Score 3,000 Points as support
Score 2,000 Points as sniper
Score 2,000 Points as artillery
Get 200 Assists
Deal 500,000 Damage to the enemy base

E: v Thanks for the correction

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 09:23 on May 14, 2014

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael

Free Triangle posted:

Ahh I've been busy with work lately. I hope we can get together for this sometime in the coming week.

Also:

ULTRA CHALLENGE EVENT

If I'm reading this right, you could get paid a hell of a lot! It will last from 5/14 to 5/28.
There will be 10 personal event challenges.
Your matchmaking rank needs to be at least 2 wings to reap the rewards.

The challenges themselves:

Win 10 Games
Return 50 Containers
Score 8,000 Points of any type
Score 3,000 Points as assault
Score 3,000 Points as heavy
Score 3,000 Points as support
Score 2,000 Points as sniper
Score 2,000 Points as artillery
Get 200 Assists
Deal 500,000 Damage to the enemy base

I think the first one might be play 10 games instead of win 10 I just played my 2nd game and lost this one and it counted for the 10 games, so I guess you don't get the rewards till after the event is over?

Zeirnaton fucked around with this message at 13:46 on May 14, 2014

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

It's back :frogc00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Alright, just started as Neurolii, wasted all my starting cash in a desperate attempt to get one of my fave suits from SDGO (Custom Efreet), got a Zaku Tank instead (i think) which is apparently good according to the OP. How long do I need to play before I can click the atom icon and join fellow goondams?

Neurolimal fucked around with this message at 06:36 on May 16, 2014

• Locked thread