Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
This is a terrible game for terrible people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
I just hope he really is a loving moron who thought he was trolling with that poo poo.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Loli orions in stripperwear are a fairly regular sight on Qo'noS. I see one every two or three days when doing contraband turn-ins.

LordCo
Jun 25, 2005

Wow. All of NAMBLA crammed into one, pathetic package.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Buschmaki posted:

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
I want to play this game again (apparently my character is gone too, that sucks), can I get access to the Wiki?

SquadronROE. Because I am uncreative.

Tuskin38
May 1, 2013

Have you seen these posts?
They're pretty popular on Reddit.
There is something wrong with Hiven's eyes

http://puu.sh/8HpZt.jpg

Subyng
May 4, 2013

Cythereal posted:

Loli orions in stripperwear

Well I know what my next character is going to be.

The Noodle Incident
Aug 23, 2007
I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!
Hoping I can get an invite, Noodle@KaboodleNoodle. I just started again after probably a year or two away. This game is the best not-quite-bridge-commander there is!

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

:pedophiles:

Tuskin38 posted:

There is something wrong with Hiven's eyes

http://puu.sh/8HpZt.jpg

:downs:

Subyng posted:

:wtc:

This forum has way too many smilies, but they're great :allears:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Buschmaki posted:

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Buschmaki posted:

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

The Noodle Incident posted:

Hoping I can get an invite, Noodle@KaboodleNoodle. I just started again after probably a year or two away. This game is the best not-quite-bridge-commander there is!

SquadronROE posted:

I want to play this game again (apparently my character is gone too, that sucks), can I get access to the Wiki?

SquadronROE. Because I am uncreative.

MizPiz posted:

Just signed up for the wiki. Username is MizPiz.

Done, enjoy.

What the making GBS threads gently caress :stare:

McScumbag
Jun 30, 2012
FRONT LINE SOLDIER IN THE FIGHT FOR MEN'S RIGHTS

reddit 4 eva
Hey Mondian. What would be your price for a Galor?

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Higher than you can afford.

elcapjtk
Mar 14, 2005
Some people say I am a terrible person.
I signed up for the wiki as elcapjtk

also I'd like an invite to Dental as Dolomar@elcapjtk if someone gets a chance.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ludicro posted:

Welp.

http://pastebin.com/dQWYX9Ft

His character was very small, female, and very flat chested.

:suicide:

:stonk:
Lina was right about the petifiles.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

elcapjtk posted:

I signed up for the wiki as elcapjtk

also I'd like an invite to Dental as Dolomar@elcapjtk if someone gets a chance.

You're authed on the wiki, as for the Dental invite, just keep asking in TheNextGooneration until some lazy poo poo gets off his arse and invites.

Not A Pubbie Spy
Aug 18, 2012

Buschmaki posted:

startrekonline.txt
Season 10 subthread title
New Fleet MotD
</sto>

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Korgan posted:

You're authed on the wiki, as for the Dental invite, just keep asking in TheNextGooneration until some lazy poo poo gets off his arse and invites.

Or calls you a spy for a while.

Atrayonis
Jul 6, 2008

Godspeed, brave canary
Say what you want about playing Space Barbie, but the new Human Type 4 head can make some pretty sad looking boffs.

He's been on my crew for less than 15 minutes and he already feels too old for this poo poo.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Which uniform's that?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Odyssey.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

McScumbag posted:

Hey Mondian. What would be your price for a Galor?

230m on the exchange is what you're aiming for.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

More proof the Fleet Patrol Refit is the best fedscort.

Gonna gently caress you up bad chump.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
You can be my wingman any time. :hfive:

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

How well/poorly do the common unreplicatable materials sell? They seem to have the best dil -> EC rate out of anything right now.

Taerkar fucked around with this message at 15:46 on May 11, 2014

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

So how awful will the grind be if I just play the character I want first off - a human tactical who flies cruisers - instead of following the guide? Will it make the terrible game even more terrible?

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

SquadronROE posted:

So how awful will the grind be if I just play the character I want first off - a human tactical who flies cruisers - instead of following the guide? Will it make the terrible game even more terrible?

No. Do whatever you want for your first character. Except Sci or Eng.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

SquadronROE posted:

This is what my favorite character is. Being able to double-up on APA and APO with Fire at Will/Scatter Volley is the best way to play JJTrek Online.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

A new and up to date quick reference guide on what ships are good and what ships are bad has been added to the wiki, and can be found here http://wiki.wesleyguide.com/goon_guides/bigshipguide. It is not 100% complete, but will be updated regularly.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

Sweet. Thanks. Can someone invite Asa@ragebiscuit to the channel please? I don't wanna talk with pubbies, they scare me.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Subyng posted:

My klangon alt isn't loli poo poo, but I did make a stripper orion for ERP bait and I feel uncomfortable any time I have to do ground stuff. Half the time I put on an enviro suit to cover my shame.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Ludicro posted:

A new and up to date quick reference guide on what ships are good and what ships are bad has been added to the wiki, and can be found here http://wiki.wesleyguide.com/goon_guides/bigshipguide. It is not 100% complete, but will be updated regularly.
Oh, nice. I was pondering updating mine, it's way out of date now, but that one's much swankier.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Doctor Zero posted:

My klangon alt isn't loli poo poo, but I did make a stripper orion for ERP bait and I feel uncomfortable any time I have to do ground stuff. Half the time I put on an enviro suit to cover my shame.

Or you could just use one of the four or five costumes you have as a normal uniform kind of deal and cover up. Orions get to use normal Klingon stuff.

Wizard of the Deep
Sep 25, 2005

Another productive workday

Doctor Zero posted:

Or you could just make her hilariously old and masculine.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Ludicro posted:

Yeah, speaking of the ship guides on the wiki, it would be nice if someone updated or put a disclaimer on all the original wesleyguide PVE builds saying that they're at least a year old or more and probably outdated for several reasons.

DAVE!!!(c)(tm)
Feb 22, 2003
I come back after a day and the thread about swimwear on the STO forums is 16 pages long.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1113531&page=16

I wonder how many of the people arguing for swimwear everywhere know that the nude mod already bypasses all the present Risian swimsuits. More than a couple is my guess.

Rotation Confusion
Jul 13, 2012

It's harder than it looks
If "the nude mod" doesn't delete your STO account and then make your computer explode I'm very disappointed in someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

Woohoo, already level 5. Take that, leveling system.

• Locked thread