Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

How is that a touchdown?

Edit: And that's probably after he wriggled forward too.

This is pretty funny though

Darth Brooks posted:

I did this. If someone wants to change the color or just use the border (or put a border on the other one) go for it.

gohuskies fucked around with this message at 05:05 on May 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

swickles posted:

Simply the smuggest Kaepernick picture you can find.

Or some variation of these pictures:

Oh god no :( I'd rather see Kap than the stolen SB

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
It was a TD. Deal with it. But I am so glad that even after winning a Super Bowl these pictures have the same effect on Seahwaks fans.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It sure wasn't. You have your ill-gotten ring, just leave them be.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It sure wasn't. You have your ill-gotten ring, just leave them be.

Big Ben breaking that plane like *horrible comment of your choice*

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
That wasn't even the worst call of the game. Even Madden admitted the refs blew one call 100% for sure, when they called a penalty on Hassleback.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
This is why I won't have sympathy for Steelers fans even if they have losing seasons for the next 40 years. Their team has had so many things loving gift wrapped to them that they don't even recognize it any more.

Grittybeard posted:

I can't believe you used Jamucus in a post.

I always have two windows open. It was a typo. I actually like Jamarcus :smith:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Big Ben breaking that plane like *horrible comment of your choice*

Is this supposed to be a madlib

posting madlibs could be a fun thing

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol I didn't know that MV probated Chich

I started that comic like two months ago and forgot about it until the other day

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

#footballprophecy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Eifert Posting posted:

This is why I won't have sympathy for Steelers fans even if they have losing seasons for the next 40 years. Their team has had so many things loving gift wrapped to them that they don't even recognize it any more.

Last time Bengals won a playoff game they were posting about it on usenet

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I can't stop laughing

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Darth Brooks posted:

I did this. If someone wants to change the color or just use the border (or put a border on the other one) go for it.

I think this with the caption "I know a thing or two about evaluating quarterbacks" would be perfect.

Chiche, your move!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Ehud posted:

lol I didn't know that MV probated Chich

I started that comic like two months ago and forgot about it until the other day

It was actually Kalli. Dunh dunh dunh.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

It was actually Kalli. Dunh dunh dunh.

Makes sense, kind of a training wheels probation

Even the punishment reason was basically "please post better Chiche" :laugh:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Rasczak posted:

Makes sense, kind of a training wheels probation

Even the punishment reason was basically "please post better Chiche" :laugh:

Too soft on his posters Ras. A mod needs to be tough on his posters. Even downright mean to them. Look at veteran mod MourningView. Did you look at the tape? Whenever a player like Chiche posts, he throws a fit. That shows passion. That shows dedication. Frankly, I don't know if Mod Kalli has what it takes.

Back to you ehud.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Eifert Posting posted:

We only love the Steelers so much because their success masks the horrible depression that living in Pittsburgh during the fall/winter brings

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

So, Febreeze. That was exactly the reaction an older guy on my hockey team had last night on the topic of Sam. I think you nailed that type of person.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Hockles posted:

So, Febreeze. That was exactly the reaction an older guy on my hockey team had last night on the topic of Sam. I think you nailed that type of person.

Send him the comic and post the reaction so we can point and laugh

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I for one also enjoyed PFTCommenter's take on the whole thing

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
this is as well as i've been able to fit this into 30k, man it's hard picking a best moment to use from popcorn man

e: quicker timing + a pause

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 08:27 on May 14, 2014

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Darth Brooks posted:

This is hilarious except that it implies that Chichevache was a Seahawks fan in 2005

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Grozz Nuy posted:

This is hilarious except that it implies that Chichevache was a Seahawks fan in 2005

Eh, could be.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Wait, you guys haven't made him get that yet? For shame, because that's beautiful.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

What text should I get? I was thinking "He's worse at posts than Crabtree".

P.s. Kalli, the joke probations are only supposed to be 6 hours.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Chichevache posted:

What text should I get? I was thinking "He's worse at posts than Crabtree".

Sataere posted:

I think this with the caption "I know a thing or two about evaluating quarterbacks" would be perfect.

Chiche, your move!

It is in theme to the lost bet, and its not a picture of Crabtree anyway. And all caps in bold but not Big Red Text Title, e.g.

I KNOW A THING OR 2 ABOUT EVALUATING QUARTER BACKS

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Gerund posted:

It is in theme to the lost bet, and its not a picture of Crabtree anyway. And all caps in bold but not Big Red Text Title, e.g.

I KNOW A THING OR 2 ABOUT EVALUATING QUARTER BACKS

I was imagining Colin blaming Crabtree for everything but still acknowledging that despite how bad Crabs is, I'm worse. Plus post has multiple meanings here. :eng101:

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Chichevache posted:

I was imagining Colin blaming Crabtree for everything but still acknowledging that despite how bad Crabs is, I'm worse. Plus post has multiple meanings here. :eng101:

Grow up and take the lost bet with grace and dignity rather than a meme insult about a wide receiver that isn't even shown.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Text is overrated and there's not really any joke you can make that would match how funny the pic is anyways

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Gerund posted:

Grow up and take the lost bet with grace and dignity rather than a meme insult about a wide receiver that isn't even shown.

Chill out and stop jumping on me so that you can separate yourself from the 12th man crowd and fit in with the cool posters. I'm just trying to get the best possible line since I'm sporting this for 4 months and I don't want to get tired of it. I'm open to whichever recommendation is most popular, regardless of who wrote it and what it says

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Text is overrated and there's not really any joke you can make that would match how funny the pic is anyways

Possibly true.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Be nice chiche we all know we're gonna have to see your av roughly 10 million times

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

I'm just trying to get the best possible line since I'm sporting this for 4 months and I don't want to get tired of it.

If you don't want an avatar that annoys you don't make an av toxx tho

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If you don't want an avatar that annoys you don't make an av toxx tho

I'd like everyone else to laugh, even if I hate it

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Rap posted:

Be nice chiche we all know we're gonna have to see your av roughly 10 million times

Well, in between bouts of seeing a cat stuck in a box

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chichevache posted:

Chill out and stop jumping on me so that you can separate yourself from the 12th man crowd and fit in with the cool posters. I'm just trying to get the best possible line since I'm sporting this for 4 months and I don't want to get tired of it. I'm open to whichever recommendation is most popular, regardless of who wrote it and what it says

Possibly true.

A Super Bowl one?

"SOMEONE PLEASE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS SO YOU CAN'T SEE MY POSTS"

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Since we're on the topic of avatars: I'm in the long haul with this avatar, but I think I might need to make variations of it for various occasions. I'm definitely gonna have to make a Santa version with a beard and Santa hat instead of the top hat, but besides that any suggestions?

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Febreeze I really love the Johnny Manziel Cleveland Brown logo, and I'm glad Rap got it as an avatar because it owns a lot

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
new title. swag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Chichevache posted:

I may have more probations, and less respect than you in certain threads, from my shitposts about tabletop roleplaying games, but I've never had a bad av because of it.

What I'm saying is your posting is worse than what a gang of assholes that buy fifty dollar books to spend 6 hours at a table pretending to be an elf considers dogshit.

So choose a stupid title and at least achieve innocuous white noise posting.

• Locked thread