Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

This whole interaction cracked me up.

"Paul, Paul, did you see? Did you see me win Paul?"

"Not right now hon, I'm talking to the announcers"

"But I beat the guy Paul did you see me beat the guy"

"That's great Cesaro, good job. So anyway what I was saying about my client - oh, do the arm thing, right, here you go"

"YAYYYYYY"

"So you remember that guy the Undertaker, he had some kind of streak going on right? So get this-"

fuzzy_logic fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Little Mac posted:

Hi, I have a gif request. About 1:04 to 1:17 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGbXraf3yXA

A gif wizard could do a much better job than I; I could only get it dow to 2.7mb, but here you go

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Kifisonfire posted:

Pretty sure one of those getting vagkicked is Paige too.
Yup, Paige takes the vag punch. Also the one taking the kick from behind is NXT's Bayley.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Little Mac posted:

Hi, I have a gif request. About 1:04 to 1:17 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGbXraf3yXA

Did this really air on Smackdown? Or is this just one of those web only segments?

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Orgophlax posted:

Did this really air on Smackdown? Or is this just one of those web only segments?

WWE App.

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

Say Nothing posted:

Green Ranger was Rey Mysterio?

In the same season, he puts a henchman in the figure four. The henchman tapped out.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

Sockser posted:

A gif wizard could do a much better job than I; I could only get it dow to 2.7mb, but here you go

I mean, he asked for 3mb so 2.7's not bad.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MiketheGreat posted:

I mean, he asked for 3mb so 2.7's not bad.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Orgophlax posted:

90% of the time things this amazing only happen on their internet shows for some reason.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Whatever they pay Nattie to do this show they aren't paying enough.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Nattie is way more interesting as herself turned up to 11 than whatever it is her wrestling character is supposed to be.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
hey jinder is unhindered in that promo. he isnt wearing his turban.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Cory Lidle posted:

Nattie is way more interesting as herself turned up to 11 than whatever it is her wrestling character is supposed to be.

C'mon, "farts and shits herself in the ring" is a character with a lot of depth.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

McStabby posted:

In the same season, he puts a henchman in the figure four. The henchman tapped out.

This I would like to see.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gaspar Lewis posted:

C'mon, "farts and shits herself in the ring" is a character with a lot of depth.

Worked for CM Punk.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 00:44 on May 13, 2014

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Okada in the Japanese music video for "Happy" courtesy of Yottsume

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Raw gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Thauros posted:

Oh come on, you can't include that and not Nakamura.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Man, that STF is woeful

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Rowan just looks confused about what's happening.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Little Mac posted:

Push 3 Job Night to the motherfucking moon.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
C'mon, Cena. Steve Austin had only one request when you were on his podcast: tighten up that STF!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Edwardian posted:

Push 3 Job Night to the motherfucking moon.

They're the top faces of my heart :allears:

Horse Pro
Mar 25, 2007

Social Activist, Philanthropist, Youtube Extraordinaire
11 guys in the ring and Roman still got the spear off. That's putty patrol bad.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Batistas belly button tattoo is the z.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

oldpainless posted:

Batistas belly button tattoo is the z.

It's the Godsmack logo, right?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Ghostpilot posted:

C'mon, Cena. Steve Austin had only one request when you were on his podcast: tighten up that STF!
Why can't he do it? It's not that complicated of a move to make good? Is he afraid he's going to start choking people out or that he's going to influence his kid fans to STF their friends and choke them to death?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Edge said Cena legit choked him out for for a few seconds so maybe Cena would rather have it look bad than hurt people.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

He can't find a happy medium between keeping his arms a foot off of someone and choking someone to death?

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

achillesforever6 posted:

Why can't he do it? It's not that complicated of a move to make good? Is he afraid he's going to start choking people out or that he's going to influence his kid fans to STF their friends and choke them to death?

The best reason would be if he's doing it because it's more dramatic. A super tight STF doesn't show emotions, and probably doesn't look like much from far away.

DeathChicken posted:

He can't find a happy medium between keeping his arms a foot off of someone and choking someone to death?

I don't know choking all that well, but I'd have thought the trick was that the difference between an active choke and a fake choke was the tiniest bit of pressure that isn't visible.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

When you are as strong as John cena, its best to not take chances.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

If he can't make the move look good without it becoming dangerous, maybe he should pick a new finisher?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
He could just put his arms across their face, not their neck. He'd have to be a real Lennie to do any real damage that way.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Requested this in the Raw thread: In the Shield promo at the top of the show, there was one shot where Reigns first gets the mic, and Dean Ambrose is doing this weird rocking back and forth thing right behind him.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

sticklefifer posted:

Requested this in the Raw thread: In the Shield promo at the top of the show, there was one shot where Reigns first gets the mic, and Dean Ambrose is doing this weird rocking back and forth thing right behind him.

Difficult to grab, as Ambrose is always twitchy and shifty.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Man, that STF is woeful

I'd like to make a little casket and give that STF a tasteful, dignified funeral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Thauros posted:

Does anyone have the source for this?