Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

That's actually really cool. He was one of my favourite guys in WCW. Why was he around something related to NXT?

Beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

sunsweet posted:

That's actually really cool. He was one of my favourite guys in WCW. Why was he around something related to NXT?

They invited him as a guest trainer since he's been running his own wrestling school in Germany since WCW closed down.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Is that supposed to be Diesel and Michaels? It looks like it could just as easily be WCW era Big Show and Lex.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Now that Lex Luger has found Jesus he is unstoppable.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Sum Mors posted:

Is that supposed to be Diesel and Michaels? It looks like it could just as easily be WCW era Big Show and Lex.

it's Big Show and Lex

xdrquinnx
May 5, 2002

Sum Mors posted:

It's obviously Jesus Christ and Billy Gunn.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Attack on WCW

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It looks like Sara Rue and Otis from the Devil's Rejects

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

... and Billy Gunn.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MORE PHOTOS

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

PLEASE

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cool Story: Bruno saw the tiny rear end car Giant Baba was getting out of so he gave Baba one of his Cadillacs. Baba kept the car until he died.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Mattel's first Ric Flair figures and I'm kind of creeped out by how much the face really looks like him. It's a little unsettling, especially in the second picture where he just won't stop maintaining eye contact with you.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Phenix Rising posted:

Mattel's first Ric Flair figures and I'm kind of creeped out by how much the face really looks like him. It's a little unsettling, especially in the second picture where he just won't stop maintaining eye contact with you.

Those are loving amazing but I have to call bullshit as at least one of his hands aren't poseable into a knife-edge chop position.

Space Cob
Jan 24, 2006

a pilot on fire is not fit to fly

Phenix Rising posted:

Mattel's first Ric Flair figures

Is it weighted so that when it is thrown in the air it always lands on its side?

Heckie Holmes
Jul 31, 2008

Space Cob posted:

Is it weighted so that when it is thrown in the air it always lands on its side?

I heard there's a voice chip in the figure that activates when he falls. You hear him say "AGGHHHH! OH GOD, NO."

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Space Cob posted:

No no, the weight needs to be molded to the inside of his chest so whenever you try to stand him up he Flair flops onto the table.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Harley Race is not impressed with your poo poo.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

...Shawn and Diesel?

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Phenix Rising posted:

why are his kneepads on his knees

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

HulkaMatt posted:

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN

Okay

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

No confirmation on which one is the Hulk-U.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

You have to go all the way to the south food court to get the kids' menu? No wonder this place went out of business!

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Granted the celebrity gimmick couldn't last forever, but I wonder just how competitive restaurants are in a place like that. I mean, just because it's the biggest mall in the nation doesn't guarantee success.

Case in point, NBC had a competition to find the next greatest franchise, with the winner getting three start-up locations, and one of the locations was at the Mall of America. It closed within two months.

Side-bar, if John Cena got a restaurant, what would it be? John Cena's Thug-O-Nuggets?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Maybe Pastamania went under because as long as you can boil a pot of water you can cook pasta yourself for free?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

OmegaBR posted:

Granted the celebrity gimmick couldn't last forever, but I wonder just how competitive restaurants are in a place like that. I mean, just because it's the biggest mall in the nation doesn't guarantee success.

Restaurants are very, very difficult to make money on. One of the seminars that the NFL rookie symposium holds is pretty much "for the love of God do anything else with your money but open a loving restaurant."

Victoria's seems to be doing OK, though, and I wonder how Kawada's is doing.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I'm pretty sure Abdullah's restaurant has been around for decades.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
"Homemade" Chili

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

OmegaBR posted:

Side-bar, if John Cena got a restaurant, what would it be? John Cena's Thug-O-Nuggets?

Your order's up, your meal is now!

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

I believe oatgan ate here before it closed.

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 05:40 on May 15, 2014

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I want Gordon Ramsey to save a wrestler's restaurant.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Gibroni burger. Nice.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Perfidus posted:

Gibroni burger. Nice.

Well maybe he wouldn't have had that heart attack if he didn't eat 5 at a time.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.

Daniel Bryan posted:

I believe oatgan ate here before it closed.

I did as well!! Food was great, had a lot of memorabilia to look at. I think I still have my JR's shirt somewhere.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Gonz posted:

"Homemade" Chili

Old restaurant menus putting everything in quotation marks is really funny sometimes. I wonder how that started and who thought it was a good idea.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Since I didn't see it here, TNA's slammiversary poster:

Which was quickly parodied:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless