Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

AndyElusive posted:

Cultists summoned Broken Loose from the immaterium. Winson_Paine deemed the thread Unbound and then when the tear in the fabric of reality was frail, Noctis Horrendae pushed his way through.
No. Only the Hive Mind can summon Broken Loose. It's a mastery level 3 power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

AbusePuppy posted:

I think it's very telling that everyone assumes the diorama is about rape- it's only because of modern feminism that rape even happens, until recently it just wasn't something that was done. I think it's a lot more likely that some Eldar girl was walking around somewhere she knew she shouldn't have been and got the natural consequences of her actions. Or, just as likely, she decided to cocktease some well-meaning Mon-Keigh and then changed her mind later and called it a rape.

What I'm saying is that misandry is a big problem in our society and I'm proud GW is being the one to stand up and say "No more!" when it comes to taking rights away from men. Probably there has never been a group more disenfranchised and persecuted than white, affluent males in the modern world.

I understand that this is either a joke or a Dakka-post. To show that this thread, even UNBOUND is still not the worst place for 40k chat on the web, I now present to you the ERD thread at coolminiornot without further comment.

:nws: :nms: http://www.coolminiornot.com/266436 :nms: :nws:

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
why have people largely stopped posting hilarious(ly bad) images

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

Slimnoid posted:

Well I guess this forum isn't for you and you should just stop reading it :smug:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Two Feet From Bread posted:

No. Only the Hive Mind can summon Broken Loose. It's a mastery level 3 power.

(Except Tyranids)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

OB_Juan posted:

I understand that this is either a joke or a Dakka-post. To show that this thread, even UNBOUND is still not the worst place for 40k chat on the web, I now present to you the ERD thread at coolminiornot without further comment.

Wowwwww

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Literally The Worst posted:

"Why do you keep clamoring for the game to get better? Why do you want GW to not be poo poo? They don't want to not be poo poo! gently caress you!"

No, sir, gently caress you.

You're a stupid piece of poo poo and I hate you.

This almost brings me to tears holy poo poo

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

OB_Juan posted:

I was wondering when this gem would show up.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
dickeye makes a good post

witness the power of 40k unbound

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

adamantium|wang posted:

dickeye makes a good post

witness the power of 40k unbound

All it took for me to make a good post was to throw out the Post Organization Chart

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

NHHK!

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Winson, please let the next thread stay awesome like this one. I've written 6 pages of fan fiction thanks to the content over the last 4 hrs.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:54 on May 15, 2014

radlum
May 13, 2013
You guys weren't joking when you said that this was a horrible hobby played by horrible people.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

jesus christ don't read the comments on the rape diorama

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Spacewolvesplayers.jpg

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

what

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

I drew this. I confess.

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Hey guys I like tanks how many baneblades should I buy and which varieties should I build them as

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

HAHAHAHA people are just reporting me for kicks now. Amazing.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

BULBASAUR posted:

Winson, please let the next thread stay awesome like this one. I've written 6 pages of fan fiction thanks to the content over the last 4 hrs.

POST THIS

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

100 years ago, Kewpuh banished it from the Games forum. This banishment literally sacrificed hundreds, if not thousands of good posts.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

parabolic posted:

Hey guys I like tanks how many baneblades should I buy and which varieties should I build them as

Buy enough of them to field a 5000 point Unbound army in any of the potential combinations. It is what Father GW wishes. Do not question the plan.

Dump_Stat
Aug 12, 2007

The glue trap works perfectly!

Coolmini forums poster posted:

For those of you who think this is not art, and who think this is way too heavy for the medium, think a little. Plenty of artists have paintings or sculptures that contain nudity, from the Michelangelo's statue of David to many of Picasso's works. Many artists also portray violent and horrible acts like Gentileschi's Judith Beheading Holofernes or Franciso Padrilla's Rape of Sabines. It is in the portrayal that these are still considered great art, they are not meant as 'cool' or 'funny' like some of you jackasses seem to think. It is meant as a thought provoking piece to make us second-guess what we do. The saddest thing to me is that if this was painted on canvas or done by one of the masters (van gogh, picasso, devinci), you wouldn't call it 'sick' or 'disgusting'. In fact, most of you would probably applaud it as a beautiful and controversial work of art. Please keep up this level of depth Nakatan!

You Philistines just don't get art.

Pacheeco
Feb 26, 2004

Noctis Horrendae posted:

HAHAHAHA people are just reporting me for kicks now. Amazing.

In the era of unbound Warhammer 40000 there is NO MERCY! :unsmigghh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kr24G8jQpM

Pacheeco fucked around with this message at 04:22 on May 15, 2014

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Eh. I'm pretty content with my current logo.
this thread is terrible

this hobby is terrible

all of you are terrible

i am also terrible

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

The Sex Cannon posted:

this thread is terrible

this hobby is terrible

all of you are terrible

i am also terrible

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

The Sex Cannon posted:

this thread is terrible

this hobby is terrible

all of you are terrible

i am also terrible

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I hope Noctis gets hit by a bus.

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost

Literally The Worst posted:

Because you're the loving retard who says poo poo like this:

"Why do you keep clamoring for the game to get better? Why do you want GW to not be poo poo? They don't want to not be poo poo! gently caress you!"

No, sir, gently caress you.

You're a stupid piece of poo poo and I hate you.

The only drawback to this thread becoming EoW/SDW is that Peter Weller is still loving posting.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

The Sex Cannon posted:

this thread is terrible

this hobby is terrible

all of you are terrible

i am also terrible

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
'a bloo bloo bloo GW doesn't communicate with their customers and charge too much and they're just so poorly run'

Have you read this or any loving 40k thread ever? Why would you ever want to communicate with this group of people?
They are not poorly managed. They just want out.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Sharzak posted:

'a bloo bloo bloo GW doesn't communicate with their customers and charge too much and they're just so poorly run'

Have you read this or any loving 40k thread ever? Why would you ever want to communicate with this group of people?

We're not stuck in here with them. They're stuck in here with us.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sharzak posted:

Good, they should get out.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Sharzak posted:

Are you saying that GW employees are literally afraid of their customers and their entire business strategy over the past two decades has been directed with the goal in mind being the gradual alienation of their entire customer base such that said customers will leave them of their own initiative and said employees can flee safely into the night?

...I could buy it.

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Pyrolocutus posted:

Are you saying that GW employees are literally afraid of their customers and their entire business strategy over the past two decades has been directed with the goal in mind being the gradual alienation of their entire customer base such that said customers will leave them of their own initiative and said employees can flee safely into the night?

...I could buy it.

GW is the PUA of the wargaming industry, by routinely negging their customer base they have ensured that said customers will be begging to buy their ever-increasingly overpriced products for years to come. :master:

• Locked thread