Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

WHY SEPARATE KNOB? WHY SEPARATE KNOB?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

mojo1701a posted:

WHY SEPARATE KNOB? WHY SEPARATE KNOB?!

Dis son of a beetch is ice cold

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Hey!

Oh!

Did I frighten you?

I'm not crazy!

I mean, I may look weird, but I'm just like you - I'm just a regular guy just trying to make it in this business.

You know, I really like your work, the, uh...

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
That's what she says. I say, listen. It was an old cat. It died of natural causes. So get this, now she tells me that I gotta buy her a brand new cat. I say listen, honey. First of all, it was a pretty old cat. I'm not gonna buy you a brand new cat to replace an old dying cat. And second of all, I go out to the garbage, I find you a new cat in fifteen seconds. I say, you show me an autopsy report that says this cat died of starvation, I spring for a new cat. So she says something to me, like, uh, I dunno, get the hell out of here, and she breaks up with me. Now don't you think that would be a great case on L.A. Law?

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

Baldo di Gregorio posted:

That's what she says. I say, listen. It was an old cat. It died of natural causes. So get this, now she tells me that I gotta buy her a brand new cat. I say listen, honey. First of all, it was a pretty old cat. I'm not gonna buy you a brand new cat to replace an old dying cat. And second of all, I go out to the garbage, I find you a new cat in fifteen seconds. I say, you show me an autopsy report that says this cat died of starvation, I spring for a new cat. So she says something to me, like, uh, I dunno, get the hell out of here, and she breaks up with me. Now don't you think that would be a great case on L.A. Law?

Oh yeah, yeah people are always coming up to me trying to give me great cases for L.A. Law, just a few seconds ago, right out here in the hallway this nut, some sick nut, comes up to me and says he's supposed to watch this girl's while she's away out of town. Anyway,he forgets to feed the cat, the cat dies, starves to death, he kills the cat, refuses to get her a new one, won't give her any money, won't pay her and he wants Arnie Becker to represent him. Nice guy. Yeah, that'd make a great case for L.A. Law. Thanks a lot.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Boardroom Jimmy posted:

Oh yeah, yeah people are always coming up to me trying to give me great cases for L.A. Law, just a few seconds ago, right out here in the hallway this nut, some sick nut, comes up to me and says he's supposed to watch this girl's while she's away out of town. Anyway,he forgets to feed the cat, the cat dies, starves to death, he kills the cat, refuses to get her a new one, won't give her any money, won't pay her and he wants Arnie Becker to represent him. Nice guy. Yeah, that'd make a great case for L.A. Law. Thanks a lot.

It's funny, 'cause even after all these years, we still get people giving us advice, how to improve the show.

Actually, a few moments ago, I ran into a nut back there, he said, you know, that maybe we should think about, you know, not doing the show in a bar! :smug:

Electromax
May 6, 2007

Red posted:

Hey!

Oh!

Did I frighten you?

I'm not crazy!

I mean, I may look weird, but I'm just like you - I'm just a regular guy just trying to make it in this business.

You know, I really like your work, the, uh...

Yeah well that was an unusual choice for the Stooges.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Who are these nitwits that get on a plane with nothing to read? You know who these people are?

Mouse Cadet
Mar 19, 2009

All aboard the McEltrain
Next Stop: Atlanta
You know, my last boyfriend, he had a real kroner comprehension problem.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I know it, you know it, Vegetable Lasagna over here knows it!

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
That guy's coming home in a body bag.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
And then I woke up in the East River in a SACK!

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
Well, you'll never guess what happened to me today. I was driving home on the palisades parkway when I looked in the rear view mirror and what did I see? The fuzz. And it's funny because my new radar detector was on. I didn't hear a thing. Isn't that strange?

Because a radar detector, as I understand it, DETECTS RADAR! WITH A SERIES OF BEEPS AND FLASHING LIGHTS. But oddly, for some reason I didn't hear a thing except for the sound of a police siren!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.
You don't think I know how you're feeling, every second of the day? Looking over your shoulder to see if someone's coming up from behind. Sitting alone at night, knowing they could be closing in.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:neckbeard:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I don't know about you, but I've got a hankering for some Doublemint gum.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I choose not to run!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Coffee And Pie posted:

I don't know about you, but I've got a hankering for some Doublemint gum.

Now see, this is what the holidays are all about. Three buddies, sitting around, chewing gum.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Did you have a nice ride?

Good, because it's your last.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Hey how come people don't have dip for dinner? Why is it only a snack? Why can't it a be a meal, you know? I don't understand stuff like that.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

potee posted:

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:
Everything with you comes down to toilet paper.

What?

That's always the first question with you.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

potee posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

potee posted:

I know it, you know it, Vegetable Lasagna over here knows it!

Oh, please, I don't want to get involved!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

mojo1701a posted:

Excuse me, I was sleeping!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

mojo1701a posted:

I ran out on the court and threw a hot dog at Reggie Miller. Involved.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

AuxPriest posted:

Everything with you comes down to toilet paper.

What?

That's always the first question with you.

No I don't have a square to spare, I can't spare a square.

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Coffee And Pie posted:

I ran out on the court and threw a hot dog at Reggie Miller. Involved.

Him you brainwashed?? What's he got that I don't have!?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

regulargonzalez posted:

What kind of a snobby, stuck-up, cult is this?

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Well, I don't remember what channel it was on, but they censored (somewhat) the word midget on Seinfeld last night. When George uses the word, they do something to make it sound like he's saying "minute". I used DVR to go back and check it (twice), and it's for sure.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Let me ask you this: Was 'minute' pronounced as in the measure of time or as in small, diminutive, like my-newt.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Supreme Allah posted:

Let me ask you this: Was 'minute' pronounced as in the measure of time or as in small, diminutive, like my-newt.

Actually, it sounded more like "middit". But would rhyme with minute.

They obviously cut the g-sound out.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

regulargonzalez posted:

How can anyone not like you!?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Biff!

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Jimmy might have a compound fracture! Jimmy's going into shock!

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Oh my god

what a spanking button

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I can't believe Cedric and Bob are only in three episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
Well you're against AIDs aren't you?