Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I have never watched Louie it seems prety bad show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Benedick Cuckold posted:

according to the precedent my older family members set my metabolism won't slow down and make me fat until i'm in my 40s

so i'll start watching what i eat when i'm in my late 30s i guess. lolling at all you guys who can't eat a loving snack without turning into monstro

lol if you think eating trash garbage isn't hurting your body because it isn't making you visibly fat.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Once I had this girlfriend with big titties but then she decided to let the rest of her expand to match her titties. It was depressing, having a fatty for a girlfriend, so I ended that relationship. Part of loving yourself is to not be attached to people who bring you down.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

Once I had this girlfriend with big titties but then she decided to let the rest of her expand to match her titties. It was depressing, having a fatty for a girlfriend, so I ended that relationship. Part of loving yourself is to not be attached to people who bring you down.

Good for you bro

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I've said it before and I'll say it again, big titties don't count if you're fat.

Drag Race Corollary of Fat Body Equivalence: Being a convincing drag queen doesn't count if you are fat.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Maoist Pussy posted:

I feel legitimately bad for you if somebody else's fatness is able to make you depressed.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I feel legitimately bad for you if you are so oblivious to your own circumstances that you don't know when to stop wallowing in filth.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

runupon cracker posted:

I feel legitimately bad for you if somebody else's fatness is able to make you depressed.

if i had a fat gf id be depressed b4 kicking that bitch to the curb. To go from drat i got a cute, inshape gf w big titties to drat i got a fat gf w big titties and a big gut sucks. I would be sad but than be like well onto the next one, time for an upgrade

but cute girls w big tits getting fat makes penises sad everywhere

¿Also maybe it doesn't depress u bc.ur used to the fat???¿

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

I feel legitimately bad for you if you are so oblivious to your own circumstances that you don't know when to stop wallowing in filth.

I like how u said it better

Bifner McDoogle
Mar 31, 2006

"Life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben) is a pragmatic liberal designation for the segments of the populace which they view as having no right to continue existing, due to the expense of extending them basic human dignity.

Waroduce posted:

I have never watched Louie it seems prety bad show

Its real good if you're into dry depressing comedy about how ugly and horrible people can be. Its always had a poo poo attitude towards being fat though, like Louie constantly shits on himself for being a fat disgusting slob who eats terrible food and has health problems because of it but also just says he can't get in shape cause he's too old and out of shape for it. An excuse to be fat is just as bad if you hate yourself as if you love yourself, after all.

Also fat titties don't count cause if they did then a lot of men would have titties

Maoist Pussy posted:

Just how did she get fat in the first place? I mean good on you for having enough self-respect to end a relationship with someone you aren't into, but just how the heck would someone who detests fats have a gf slip into an unhealthy lifestyle?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
It was a long time ago, I was a different person then.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Fat titties don't count because they aren't really titty. They look and feel different (ie gross) because they are made of fat whereas titties are mad of titty.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
Louie's a good show for the episode or two I've seen but he is a sad sack of poo poo and it's pretty depressing

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

Fat titties don't count because they aren't really titty. They look and feel different (ie gross) because they are made of fat whereas titties are mad of titty.

:science:

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maoist Pussy posted:

Technically all titties are made of fat, the underlying lobes don't actually give that much shape to them.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I have touched a lot of titties in my day, mister (I work at a women's prison) and the fat ones feel like Cheez-Wiz and sadness.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maoist Pussy posted:

I have touched a lot of titties in my day, mister (I work at a women's prison) and the fat ones feel like Cheez-Wiz and sadness.
How many cigarettes do you give per touch?

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

did you piss on her or something before you left so she was proper hosed up for life?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
No, she was already fat.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

uG posted:

lol if you think eating trash garbage isn't hurting your body because it isn't making you visibly fat.

i don't eat crap. i engage in light to moderate exercise. i've got low cholesterol, low blood pressure, and i'm healthy in every other way that i know of. how am i hurting my body again? please tell me, doctor

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
hey guys i dont watch what i eat at all because of my metabolism!!! *gets defensive when someone implies he eats like crap*

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Germstore posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, big titties don't count if you're fat.

Ain't nothing more pitiful than a fat chick with small tits.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

The phrase "eating like poo poo" definitely showed up. One can be excused if they don't recognize the subtle difference between that and "eating crap."

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

uG posted:

hey guys i dont watch what i eat at all because of my metabolism!!! *gets defensive when someone implies he eats like crap*

sorry if i made you feel bad because i'm able to effortlessly enjoy thin privilege while you have to count your calories and record your meals in a logbook like some sort of autist

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
yeah my metabolism is probably low and also im autistic because i pointed out your stupidity lol drat im mad

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

uG posted:

yeah my metabolism is probably low and also im autistic because i pointed out your stupidity lol drat im mad

no really, what are you mad about. cuz i'm running the numbers on this one and all i'm coming up with is "you're fat"

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Lol, you believed me when I said something, and then when I said the opposite you pointed out the contradiction. You mad?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Would you idiots shut up so we can discuss the blonde girl who looks like a lump of melted wax.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Bifner McDoogle posted:

Just how did she get fat in the first place? I mean good on you for having enough self-respect to end a relationship with someone you aren't into, but just how the heck would someone who detests fats have a gf slip into an unhealthy lifestyle?
It sneaks up on you. If it's been a long relationship where you are really attached to the person you might notice the gradual weight gain but it won't be too bothersome at first and because you found them attractive in the beginning and are now emotionally attracted to them your physical standards aren't as rigorous as when you're first meeting someone.

Then they'll get fatter and you might try to encourage healthier lifestyle through example, try to get them to work out more with you or eat better, but you can't really force them and they still kind of just get fatter. And then you break up because it's not like you're just going to give them a "either the donuts go or I do" ultimatum.

I used to kind of assume the if one person worked on their appearance in a relationship the other would too, but sadly that's not really what happens.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
I am a thin in shape dude and I think this episode did a pretty good job of highlighting the difference in how overweight men and women are treated. Truly obese people of either gender are all treated poorly, that is true. It's the people who are fat but not monstrously so, like the chick in the episode, where the double-standard exists. Because men are traditionally the 'askers,' and statistically some decent looking women will still say yes to a fat dude, whereas fat chicks go mostly ignored compared to their thinner friends. Can they do something about it and lose weight? Sure. But that's not the point of the episode.

This thread is pretty much a case-in-point. There is an unreasonable amount not just of not being attracted to overweight women (which I will admit, I am not), but just pure hatred. I don't really get it. Why do you hate them so much? They aren't super pleasant to look at, but it doesn't hurt you. You're not the one dating them or loving them, so why expend the energy on hate? I think it points to some deep-seated issues. Worry about your own poo poo; you don't know their life, and I guarantee you rear end in a top hat goons have plenty of problems of your own. The disgusting landwhale going around barely clothed in the subway writing Beautiful on her body is obnoxious and any reasonable person would agree, but your average overweight person is not deserving of hatred simply for being overweight. Plenty of you assholes play video games too much, or dick around instead of following your goals, or whatever other flaw you want to point out. Theirs just happens to be more visible.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Momplestiltskin posted:

This thread is pretty much a case-in-point. There is an unreasonable amount not just of not being attracted to overweight women (which I will admit, I am not), but just pure hatred. I don't really get it. Why do you hate them so much?

Every fat woman is taking a spot that should be occupied by an attractive woman. Its like, what if you ordered dinner at a restaurant and you were served a plate of poo poo? You would be pissed and you would hate the person who thought it was OK to serve you poo poo.

Fat dudes, I don't care about because I don't ever order "dude" at a restaurant.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

Every fat woman is taking a spot that should be occupied by an attractive woman. Its like, what if you ordered dinner at a restaurant and you were served a plate of poo poo? You would be pissed and you would hate the person who thought it was OK to serve you poo poo.

Fat dudes, I don't care about because I don't ever order "dude" at a restaurant.

That's what the menu is for, bro.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't want poo poo to be on the menu. poo poo should not be in the restaurant, and it certainly should not be complaining that it gets treated differently.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

I don't want poo poo to be on the menu. poo poo should not be in the restaurant, and it certainly should not be complaining that it gets treated differently.

Problem is poo poo is not the accurate metaphor here. More like 'Vegetarian Option.' Sure, you might not like veggie burgers, I certainly don't, but some people do and they can order them. Or you can look at it on the menu and think, "That does not appeal to me, perhaps I will get something that does" and move on with your life. The weird thing is to go home and think about how they had that thing on the menu and how much you hate that they even offer it. Just don't worry about it. Chill. Life is short; enjoy it and don't spend your time hating people for no good reason.

Arcaeris
Mar 15, 2006
you feed the girls to other girls

:stare:

Maoist Pussy posted:

I don't ever order "dude" at a restaurant.

of all the poo poo youve said this is the least believable

messagemode1
Jun 9, 2006

Comparing fat people to the vegetarian option is pretty ironic.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Momplestiltskin posted:

Problem is poo poo is not the accurate metaphor here. More like 'Vegetarian Option.' Sure, you might not like veggie burgers, I certainly don't, but some people do and they can order them. Or you can look at it on the menu and think, "That does not appeal to me, perhaps I will get something that does" and move on with your life. The weird thing is to go home and think about how they had that thing on the menu and how much you hate that they even offer it. Just don't worry about it. Chill. Life is short; enjoy it and don't spend your time hating people for no good reason.

Some people identify themselves more by what they hate than by what they love.

They are called assholes.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

The vegetarian option.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

messagemode1 posted:

Comparing fat people to the vegetarian option is pretty ironic.

Heh, yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma

Momplestiltskin posted:

The disgusting landwhale going around barely clothed in the subway writing Beautiful on her body is obnoxious and any reasonable person would agree, but your average overweight person is not deserving of hatred simply for being overweight. Plenty of you assholes play video games too much, or dick around instead of following your goals, or whatever other flaw you want to point out. Theirs just happens to be more visible.

Her big complaint wasn't about being hated, it was about guys she "thinks" are in her league not being interested in her at all. Instead of looking in the mirror and realizing that she can change herself, she blames everyone else for not being attracted to her.

She rails on and on about how terrible it is to be a fat girl. But her solution isn't to stop being a fat girl, it's to bitch and moan at 40 year old divorced guys until they begrudgingly stand in proximity to her gross body.

• Locked thread