Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird
Jun 4, 2012

by zen death robot

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

is there a :byobsuicide: yet?

[edit] nope

weird
Jun 4, 2012

by zen death robot

Dec 26, 2012

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
byob is already dead

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
almost as dead as ddrd

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

bonus hole boy posted:

me too, what kind of name is that anyways???

A couple years ago, I went to a FTM/Gay Men Forum at the San Francisco LGBTQ Community Center. There was anger and arguments over pronouns and words like "bioguy" versus "cisguy." But mostly there was a lot of frustration coming from gay-identified FTMs over not feeling included, let alone being embraced, by gay men in the gay community.

So after I learned some very general guidelines and sensibilities of what to say and what not to say, my next order of business was to hook-up with a FTM. I let him know that he was my first transman, we talked it all out, and the sex was awesome as gently caress! I'd never seen or touched a pussy in my life. The day I first went to town on a guy's hot and juicy bonus hole is the day the that I graduated from being "gay" to being "queer"— not "bisexual" mind you—and it felt so natural.

I want the all the FTM fellas out there who are into cock to stay encouraged! Gay guys who love guys with pies are out there!!!

Loves A Guy With A Pie

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Werthog 95 posted:

never seen or touched a pussy in my life

post signing intensifies

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Werthog 95 posted:

A couple years ago, I went to a FTM/Gay Men Forum at the San Francisco LGBTQ Community Center. There was anger and arguments over pronouns and words like "bioguy" versus "cisguy." But mostly there was a lot of frustration coming from gay-identified FTMs over not feeling included, let alone being embraced, by gay men in the gay community.

So after I learned some very general guidelines and sensibilities of what to say and what not to say, my next order of business was to hook-up with a FTM. I let him know that he was my first transman, we talked it all out, and the sex was awesome as gently caress! I'd never seen or touched a pussy in my life. The day I first went to town on a guy's hot and juicy bonus hole is the day the that I graduated from being "gay" to being "queer"— not "bisexual" mind you—and it felt so natural.

I want the all the FTM fellas out there who are into cock to stay encouraged! Gay guys who love guys with pies are out there!!!

Loves A Guy With A Pie

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

yospos bithc

Dec 26, 2012

well i wasnt expecting to see that twice

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it's me i'm the gay dude dining on the labia

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i really don't give a poo poo about your boring rear end life story

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's me i'm the gay dude dining on the labia

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

stoutfish posted:

i really don't give a poo poo about your boring rear end life story

but I'm a gold star gay :qq:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

its funny tho some gay guys are more terrified of vagina than straight men of a dick

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

its funny tho some gay guys are more terrified of vagina than straight men of a dick

for real

i've heard gay dudes i know say things like SEW THAT NASTY poo poo UP with very little irony, if that

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
vaginas are basically magic

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
everything is magic, it is astounding that anything exists at all

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Stereotype posted:

this w/o irony

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Stereotype posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

Dicks actually look aesthetically pleasing, unlike pussies. :colbert:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

uncurable mlady posted:

vaginas are basically magic

Yeah...it's magic that people want to slide their dilhole into those stinky fleshcaves and perhaps put their tongue and lips on it too.

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay
dicks own

bonermobile
Sep 20, 2010

dicks own
vaginas own

~all genitals are beautiful~

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yeah...it's magic that people want to slide their dilhole into those stinky fleshcaves and perhaps put their tongue and lips on it too.

yeah that makes way less sense then the desire to force slam your dick into a dry tunnel used to excreate used blood cells c'mon son at least try

bonermobile posted:

dicks own
vaginas own

~all genitals are beautiful~

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

hubris.height posted:

yeah that makes way less sense then the desire to force slam your dick into a dry tunnel used to excreate used blood cells c'mon son at least try

What the...noone said anything about doing gay poo poo, dude.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

No posturing about being a cool sex man in the computer coding forum: dicks look way better than pussies.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

genitals are all hideous please wear clothes

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

lol

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

i too hate being labeled but also get offended when people can't judge my sexual orientation after a quick glance

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
:phoneb::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phone:

the fact that these don't sync makes me sad

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Boxturret posted:

:phoneb::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phoneline::phone:

the fact that these don't sync makes me sad

they're not supposed to ?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i still laugh at this

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch