Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rgRg6j8mQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xibUoGUcjc4&t=27s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

:stare:

ENJOY YOUR VIDEO GAMES YOU JUDAS PIG

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
fun fact: i gave away more games yesterday than the mods plan on at the end of the month and there were no dumb hoops to jump thru :tipshat:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

fun fact: i gave away more games yesterday than the mods plan on at the end of the month and there were no dumb hoops to jump thru :tipshat:

Booblord Zagats posted:

Sniper Month is gay, but like most gay things, its still not as gay as the faggots who bitch about it

Makes you think

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
booblord was an airwing super pog bitch so whatev

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

So, if anyone knows about gay it's gonna be me?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i wish to be a booblord :sonia:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Slim Pickens posted:

i thought you loved icp by default on account of being from michigan

how much faygo do you drink a week?

re: disparaging remarks about faygo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PMADbOiX8Q

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

i wish to be a booblord :sonia:

There can be only one.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

don't act like ur not a pog

GreenMeat
Sep 2, 2002
slow mutant

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

re: disparaging remarks about faygo:

Looks like I will be moving to Flint when I retire to take care of my mom, instead of staying here in Hawaii as originally forecast

We can go on a Faygo and Everclear bender and discuss sci fi books

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

So, if anyone knows about gay it's gonna be me?

nah son, grunts are the gayest mos besides recon

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

don't act like ur not a pog

shouldnt you be mowing a lawn somewhere :confused:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

how much faygo do you drink a week?
Faygo is actually pretty good once in a while. The company actually doesn't like ICP and has refused to partner with them before.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

nah son, grunts are the gayest mos besides recon

shouldnt you be mowing a lawn somewhere :confused:

there's like none here so now i am poor :(

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

there's like none here so now i am poor :(

fuuuuck thats rough dude :(:respek::(

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
finally loving summer came to washington. so many butts boobs and skimpy clothing out :unsmigghh:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mike-o posted:

finally loving summer came to washington. so many butts boobs and skimpy clothing out :unsmigghh:
I left Washington, weather got nice. Now it's pissing like hell in New York. gently caress me, right?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Casimir Radon posted:

Faygo is actually pretty good once in a while. The company actually doesn't like ICP and has refused to partner with them before.

Oh I know, I grew up in Michigan and drank it every once in a while. Moon mist and red pop were great, but I don't really drink soda anymore unless there's whisky going in it.

Mike-o posted:

Summer owns here. 80* is even sweeter when they're getting snowed on in my hometown :mmmhmm:

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 08:43 on May 16, 2014

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
I'm unemployed

:toot:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
There's a proposed new bill called the ENLIST act that has got some of my conservative friends in a tizzy. It allows anyone who entered the country illegally before december 31, 2011, was under 15 when they came in, and has been in the country continuously since the ability to enlist in a regular component of the military. They will be granted conditional permanent residence once they join. This can be revoked, though, if they get anything other than an honorable discharge.

I don't really see fault in this at all. Seems like a pretty solid bill and a way to help out kids drug over by their parents.

Text of the bill if anyone is interested http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/2377/text

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
This morning one of our receptionists had her boyfriend swing by to drop off coffee to her and I saw he was wearing a Marine Corps recruitment shirt, so I asked him if he was enlisting. He said he was and the recruiter was putting him in as a basic 1100 series (Plumber/electrician/refrigerator mechanic) because he wanted to be a special forces medic, so you can start as anything and they'll take you out of that MOS if you're a hard charger in boot. Which has got to be the most classic lie a recruiter can have in this modern age.

I sat him down explained to him he was getting hosed over, the Marines don't have medics, and he hadn't sworn in yet so to just tell the recruiter "no" and join the Navy as a corpsman, go Army and ask medic in an infantry bat or join the Coast Guard and just chill out. Then he dropped a real bomb on me, he's a loving RN with a bachelors. So I go grab a coworker, a retired Army O-4 to explain to him exactly why enlisting with a degree is retarded in the most grandiose sense of the word.

Kid still wants to be an Enlisted Marine Corps Porta-shitter Medic. Guess some guys just wanna slay that dragon, even if it's made of poo poo any they're using a monkey wrench as a sword.

I'm gonna bang the receptionist when he leaves for boot, so he can have the full enlisted experience :patriot:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'm gonna bang the receptionist when he leaves for boot, so he can have the full enlisted experience :patriot:

You're doing gods work now :hfive:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea I got a kid in a class with me who's commissioning as a Navy officer. He refuted all of my points with what the recruiter told him. I feel nothing for him if he's that dumb.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Fuckin butts, right?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Fuckin' A

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Is this from the new godZilla because it looks like poo poo

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Cole posted:

Cole. Just.

Just gently caress you. Forever and always.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

There's a proposed new bill called the ENLIST act that has got some of my conservative friends in a tizzy. It allows anyone who entered the country illegally before december 31, 2011, was under 15 when they came in, and has been in the country continuously since the ability to enlist in a regular component of the military. They will be granted conditional permanent residence once they join. This can be revoked, though, if they get anything other than an honorable discharge.

I don't really see fault in this at all. Seems like a pretty solid bill and a way to help out kids drug over by their parents.

Text of the bill if anyone is interested http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/2377/text
SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP. WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Also, butts.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'll take that first butt.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Cole posted:

you have really bad opinions on like everything man

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

you have really bad opinions on like everything man

This is pretty true of everyone here, though. We're all horrible, but some certainly are worse than others.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mr. Nice! posted:

This is pretty true of everyone here, though. We're all horrible, but some certainly are worse than others.

Ban Cole for being the dumbest, most pea-brained motherfucker to ever pass through GiP.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

holocaust bloopers posted:

Ban Cole for being the dumbest, most pea-brained motherfucker to ever pass through GiP.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Mad Dragon posted:

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP. WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

This but unironically

I'll take that first butt.

I'll take 2nd, you'd make a good wing, Froyo Faggins

<sirmixalot.mp4>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

I mean I know he's a tampa bay fan, but he's not that bad.

This on the other hand is good.

• Locked thread