Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

I'm a fan of the tiny, good quality butts.

bloops fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

holocaust bloopers posted:

I'm a fan of the tiny, good quality butts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK6wOG_aDl8

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

holocaust bloopers posted:

Ban Cole for being the dumbest, most pea-brained motherfucker to ever pass through GiP.

can only really add him to the list that's forever topped with grover, rrail, and smoke crack.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
spongebob.. whats good in memphis this weekend?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
barbeque fest is going on, not sure about much else.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Cole posted:

Is this from the new godZilla because it looks like poo poo

You are so loving wrong. New Godzilla was awesome. It was just a modern retelling of the classic Godzilla story. It's legit great.

Mad Dragon posted:

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP. WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Also, butts

Agreeing that this bill sounds great.
And this rear end has been the best posted yet.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

I don't know how or why, but the WA Employment Security Department is basing my unemployment on a salary of $60k/yr (or 2880 hours, however they determine it) which I definitely did not make as a single E-5. Going to get $572/wk, not complaining.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Trail update

quote:

So my night has ended. In muddy from knees down. My dinner was twizzlers and a 40oz of hurricane malt liquor. I have a Mohawk and people are rounding third in the tent next to me. In the distance I hear a loud drum circle with a ten foot bonfire and people chanting and shouting. It's like fuckin lord of the flies.

Apparently there's this big thing called trail days in Virginia that's like weird dirt person Woodstock. You dudes have to do this

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
yes. yes we do.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Contractor money just ain't what it used to be

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Booblord Zagats posted:

Contractor money just ain't what it used to be

rrail spent all his money on gifting dayz standalone to people so they would talk to him, and insulin.
and fleshlights.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

yes. yes we do.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

tuluk posted:

rrail spent all his money on gifting dayz standalone to people so they would talk to him, and insulin.
and fleshlights.

I thought he spent it all renting a penthouse so he could impress college sluts in michigan or something

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

rrail had many special plans. I vaguely someone mentioning that he also dumped a bunch of cash to be a brokerage daytrader.

spongebob/shimazu: you two need to hit up that open-air diamond mine in arkansas. it's only 190+ miles from memphis, and the locals manage to give off a stellar
"deliverance-i'm-gonna-get-raped" vibe

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

MancXVI posted:

I don't know how or why, but the WA Employment Security Department is basing my unemployment on a salary of $60k/yr (or 2880 hours, however they determine it) which I definitely did not make as a single E-5. Going to get $572/wk, not complaining.

they look at your paygrade and instead of dishonestly excluding half of what you make, they say "well this guy lives like he makes ~$60k"

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

tuluk posted:

rrail had many special plans. I vaguely someone mentioning that he also dumped a bunch of cash to be a brokerage daytrader.

spongebob/shimazu: you two need to hit up that open-air diamond mine in arkansas. it's only 190+ miles from memphis, and the locals manage to give off a stellar
"deliverance-i'm-gonna-get-raped" vibe

What's wrong with being a stock broker?

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Shimazu's Mom posted:

What's wrong with being a stock broker? Your 2nd cousin Levi is a stock broker and he just bought his mother a nice new Mercedes. And have you seen how many grandchildren he's given her?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
catholic mothers are the same way

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Obama Africanus posted:

What's wrong with being a stock broker?

nothings wrong with being a stockbroker. i just have no idea if rrail became a stockbrocker/lost all his money, or he got involved in the stellar bitcoin community.
I just know that rrail is perma-probated, and i'm fine with not knowing more about rrail.

I wasn't kidding about that arkansas open air diamond mine. Locals give off a creepy vibe, but people have found 10+karat gems there.
you make any progress on your information technology studies?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'll get out to the diamond mine at some point. There's actually a few geologically interesting sites in Arkansas.

Much as I hate the south, living in it, and surrounded by these states, once you get past dealing with the people, it's pretty alright.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Hey it's been 30 days can I post in the army thread yet

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole posted:

Why would you even want to?

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Why would you even want to?

To talk about army man things

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Cole posted:

I don't give a gently caress but I can't speak for whip. :justpost:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
The day anyone starts giving a gently caress what whip thinks is the day they should steal his Segway and rape whistle and ride down to a bridge to hang themselves from. But not before writing "I deserved not this world" on their chest in neon pink lipstick.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i wonder if they'll ever redo something like pacific blue for segway cops, that's the only way you could make this any gayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp21BeAWM8o

(1:30 for sick bikeshooting skills)

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Obama Africanus posted:

The day anyone starts giving a gently caress what whip thinks is the day they should steal his Segway and rape whistle and ride down to a bridge to hang themselves from. But not before writing "I deserved not this world" on their chest in neon pink lipstick.

^^^^ This^^^^.
Plus I always see Whip as the cop from the village people, with more internet rage, and less actual legal authority than the cop from the village people.
Village people lineup included for clarity.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
lol

whip's not cool enough to be black

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Slim Pickens posted:

i wonder if they'll ever redo something like pacific blue for segway cops, that's the only way you could make this any gayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp21BeAWM8o

(1:30 for sick bikeshooting skills)

Pacific blue was the poo poo for 12 year old me cause that show was filled with random shots of chicks in bikinis. poo poo that's still awesome.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

tuluk posted:

nothings wrong with being a stockbroker. i just have no idea if rrail became a stockbrocker/lost all his money, or he got involved in the stellar bitcoin community.
I just know that rrail is perma-probated, and i'm fine with not knowing more about rrail.

I wasn't kidding about that arkansas open air diamond mine. Locals give off a creepy vibe, but people have found 10+karat gems there.
you make any progress on your information technology studies?

Is that the one in a national park or whatever? If I ever have the misfortune of finding myself in the area, I'd spend a day there.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Where is Whip anyway?

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

USMC503 posted:

Where is Whip anyway?

Iceland. Hunting whales (and by whales I mean large women).

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

USMC503 posted:

Where is Whip anyway?

Hunting bin Laden.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

USMC503 posted:

Where is Whip anyway?
Hunting snakes. Trouser snakes.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Godholio posted:

Is that the one in a national park or whatever? If I ever have the misfortune of finding myself in the area, I'd spend a day there.

No, it may be a state park but it's not a national park. It's in Murfreesboro, AR, halfway between Texarkana and Hot Springs, southwest of Little Rock.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

thats some bullshit putting them away like that

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

thats some bullshit putting them away like that

Probably hair on her nipples anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Godholio posted:

yeah. it's a arkansas state park. imagine 40+ acres of plowed fields, 50 miles off the highway, deep in the woods. there's a campground, and waterpark next to the visitor center.

I went there for one day during a "gently caress-work" roadtrip. They sell or rent various tools, but you can bring your own. Bringing dynamite would be peak shimazu.
Found a bunch of quartz, mica, and other rocks I have forgotten the name of. Spongebob, it's definitely worth checking out regarding your geology stuff.

Just make sure to not go there during 99+ degree weather like I did. A roadside maple tree collapsing from the heat almost took out my car...fucker landed 50 ft in front of me.

• Locked thread