Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Is it possible to make his head even bigger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
I think the normal trajectory of kink goes BDSM -> Humiliation -> Watersports -> Scat -> Amateur Film Festival.

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011
E: misread, sorry.

Forums Barber fucked around with this message at 01:06 on May 17, 2014

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Does he get to start at the top of a hill? Because if it was steep enough I bet he could build up some significant wrath.

:f5h::xd:

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Forums Barber posted:

quote:

There's aethetic benifits to being uncircumsized too.

I'd tell you why this is an issue with me, but I don't want to go into TMI territory.too late!

Man I read that as 'athletic' and was astounded by just how far he'd excuse his slovenly fatness. Turns out he's just got an ugly penis in addition to being an amateur Wayne Knight impersonator and general 'Politically Aware American' caricature.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
He meant "aetheric benefits," i.e. the ineffable waft of unattended dickcheese

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Can we talk more about how hilariously dumb this proposal is? Because everything about it is dumb. You have to believe that public financing prevents corruption, that the superPAC run by one of the elites will actually work toward that goal, that neoliberal messages are more palatable when they appeal to leftist imagery, etc.

I suppose the only saving grace for Mr. Boyko is that he read enough about Goons to know which forum to post in.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jagchosis posted:

content: here's a plea for John Cleese to appear in a documentary about proportional representation in new zealand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sen0ygl-jwk

he uses all the best tactics of booking celebrity appearances, including criticizing their second most famous movie.

OP, I need to know what you find unappealing about Life of Brian.

You said it's "not the religion". Is it the name? I am flummoxed.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

In another world, Brian Boyko would be king of all goons.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Forums Barber posted:

If this idiot is Funksaw, he used to hang out on RPGNet and post, post, post. According to his user page, he made 3500 posts from 2002 to 2004. Those posts are about (a) GURPS, and (b) forum drama. Mostly (b).

too late!

I can guarantee you he did not use the pseudonym Funksaw on RPGNet so no whoever that is is not this guy.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Oh good christ.

This is certainly.. something.

And this is why you have pseudonyms people.

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

Ponce de Le0n posted:

Is it possible to make his head even bigger?

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

XyloJW posted:

I can guarantee you he did not use the pseudonym Funksaw on RPGNet so no whoever that is is not this guy.

Thanks, misread that pathfinder post.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

XyloJW posted:

I was hoping more for hilarious photoshops and gifs than digging through his online history for the last 10 years.

I can tell you if there is one thing goons adore, it is rooting through RPGNet for horrible poo poo like a pig looking for truffles.

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Can someone explain what "impotent rage" has to do with the campaign?

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Oh my stars and garters

this is incredible

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Forums Barber posted:

Thanks, misread that pathfinder post.

Well wait I guess maybe it is? I dunno. I feel less okay about digging up info on someone using their pseudonym than I do about someone posting stuff under their actual real name, even if you can link the two. Seems creepy.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

XyloJW posted:

Funksaw spotted.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

MasterControl posted:

Impotent Rage is a feat you can take for your Barbarian so he does not have to worry about having a boner while he is raging, it is one of the lesser known lights of Pathfinder. It may be important to your campaign if it revolves around nomads who must establish no permanent erections to keep their Su racial abilities.

Winson_Paine fucked around with this message at 01:17 on May 17, 2014

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

Creepy. I'm just watching a cartoon called Impotant Rage in GTA V.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
this is the sort of thing that happens when, not you, but your applicants are the only ones who would be savvy enough to use google to vet themselves.

Mayor Dave posted:

Can we talk more about how hilariously dumb this proposal is? Because everything about it is dumb. You have to believe that public financing prevents corruption, that the superPAC run by one of the elites will actually work toward that goal, that neoliberal messages are more palatable when they appeal to leftist imagery, etc.

This, too. MayOne.us is just so... precious.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Yeah I just watched a little of a Lessig TED and it sucks but obv he's had a break of some kind.

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

Quantum Finger posted:

this is the sort of thing that happens when, not you, but your applicants are the only ones who would be savvy enough to use google to vet themselves.

This, too. MayOne.us is just so... precious.

It's a scam, I thought that was well-established.

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

MasterControl posted:

It's what the OP is feeling as we relentlessly mock his online social presence.

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

XyloJW posted:

Well wait I guess maybe it is? I dunno. I feel less okay about digging up info on someone using their pseudonym than I do about someone posting stuff under their actual real name, even if you can link the two. Seems creepy.

There's more than enough material as it is, no worries. I can't imagine why someone would segregate their D&D stuff but not the brony poo poo, but I guess that's the beauty of it!

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Badera posted:

It's a scam, I thought that was well-established.

Oh come now, if it were a scam that means the entire U.S. political system would also be a sca--

oh my god

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Quantum Finger posted:

Oh come now, if it were a scam that means the entire U.S. political system would also be a sca--

oh my god

Welcome to DnD.

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
One of you guys needs to post a PS thread

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Can mayone.us solve my lingering kony problem through the (friendship is) magic of crowdfunding from hapless internet dwellers? Will bronies help keep Austin weird? Only time will tell whether or not we can finish paving the road to Washington, D.C. with good intentions in time to overturn SCOTUS.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Something other than age and food happened to this guy between this and the current avatars.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Sogol posted:

Something other than age and food happened to this guy between this and the current avatars.

Somebody better tell that dude that Terry Bozzio is sneaking up behind him.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sogol posted:

The sense that I get from this picture and his political posturing is that he tried to run away from his past but is now very winded and resting his hands on his knees and his past is like half a block away grinning malevolently.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

syscall girl posted:

The sense that I get from this picture and his political posturing is that he tried to run away from his past but is now very winded and resting his hands on his knees and his past is like half a block away grinning malevolently.

loving :lol:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

This thread is a work of art. I kinda hope he comes back to try to defend himself.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Can someone put him into a .gif from the "Fat" music video?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

So, how much did this dude pledge to Star Citizen?

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Dead. I'm dead.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
Since he is a wannabe in Austin, what are the chances that he's met Romeo Rose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

SedanChair posted:

Yeah I just watched a little of a Lessig TED and it sucks but obv he's had a break of some kind.

WJ nailed it - he lost the Eldred case and his mind broke.

• Locked thread