Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Why would you want your bartender on their phone on the floor? Even if it's to send you a ticket, the impression on the guest is that they're being ignored for texting. iPad is better off, people recognize them as being work-related or POS system. Can't help with a specific app, but even if one doesn't exist at the moment, you could probably pay a dev to make one for you easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockzilla
Feb 19, 2007

Squish!
So I ended up getting offered $45,000 which I talked up to $46,500 and a possibility of $49,000 after a 3 month probation. They aren't interested in working me into the dirt but I'm going to keep close tabs on my hours over the next few months. Although the pay was a little less than I expected, I'm learning a ton from my Chef, I respect him, he respects me and he's the type to lead by example. Besides, it's an opportunity that I knew I had to take if I'm going to move any further in my career.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Why would you want your bartender on their phone on the floor? Even if it's to send you a ticket, the impression on the guest is that they're being ignored for texting. iPad is better off, people recognize them as being work-related or POS system. Can't help with a specific app, but even if one doesn't exist at the moment, you could probably pay a dev to make one for you easily.
Yeah, just throw a few bucks at a guy to design and build a brand new point of sale interface. Easy peasy!

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

No Wave posted:

Yeah, just throw a few bucks at a guy to design and build a brand new point of sale interface. Easy peasy!

It's not a POS he's looking for, is it? If that's what he needed then just use one of the millions of ipad based POS systems. I thought he was looking for a way to communicate with a bartender. I figured maybe the kitchen made some garnishes or accoutrements for drinks, so he needed something like a messaging system. Bartenders doing what looks like texting on their phones behind the bar is a bad look from the guest's perspective, even if it's not actually texting.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

It's not a POS he's looking for, is it? If that's what he needed then just use one of the millions of ipad based POS systems. I thought he was looking for a way to communicate with a bartender. I figured maybe the kitchen made some garnishes or accoutrements for drinks, so he needed something like a messaging system. Bartenders doing what looks like texting on their phones behind the bar is a bad look from the guest's perspective, even if it's not actually texting.
He was searching the play store by "restaurant pos", soooooooooo

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Kill 'em and spill 'em, cod.

And let me just say nothing is sadder than serving a table where nobody is talking, and is instead texting on their phone. Also a quiet 'gently caress you' to some of the bartenders where I work who take 20 minutes to make a single drink because they don't like making it. NOTHING is more embarassing than serving a table and having to damage control endlessly because their loving strawberry water hasn't been made and they already have all the entrees.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Isaac Asimov posted:

Is there an app for this?

I want a bartender to be able to send me electronic tickets from her phone to my phone in the kitchen. Like a POS + receipt system, but paperless. Or, the same phone to phone set up that can run to a standard ticket printer?

There might be other ways to do this, like through google docs, I don't really know.

EDIT: I'm looking through these: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=restaurant%20pos&c=apps

I didn't click the link, was going by his description above which sounds more like a ticketing/messaging system. OH GOD IM SO SORRY

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Isaac Asimov posted:

Is there an app for this?

I want a bartender to be able to send me electronic tickets from her phone to my phone in the kitchen. Like a POS + receipt system, but paperless. Or, the same phone to phone set up that can run to a standard ticket printer?

There might be other ways to do this, like through google docs, I don't really know.

EDIT: I'm looking through these: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=restaurant%20pos&c=apps

I mean this with zero snark, I swear.

If you want to send a message from her phone to yours, why not just use text messaging?

Erudite Sybarite
Jun 11, 2007

Is that a first edition? I'm oddly aroused.

Sir Spaniard posted:

We're actually about to start trying out an ipad to POS printer system where I am. I'm actually curious to see how well it works.

Edit: Not sure why they're wasting money on ipads but whims of the masters and all that.

Where I work we use ipads. Makes it easier to order, quicker for servers to hop between tables and makes it harder to claim that someone lost a ticket between the floor and the line. If you're BoH set some ground rules on the amount of dishes you can take at a time or else someone will gently caress up and fill your screen with 20 dishes for a single table. If you're FoH well then don't be the rear end in a top hat who puts in a 20 top simultaneously.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Wroughtirony posted:

If you want to send a message from her phone to yours, why not just use text messaging?
Text messages have to leave the premises and bounce around the cell network before being delivered, and can go missing or be delayed for all sorts of reasons. If text = ticket, probably not worth the risk.

cods
Nov 14, 2005

Oh snap-kins!

cods posted:

Thanks, guys! Yeah, I got the official o.k. this morning and I sign a contract and start next week. Super excited! Where should I move in Brooklyn (?)if I'm going to the union square market at least four times a week, and working on the lower east side? I want as quick of a commute as possible. I live in bumfuck A train queens right now.

Sorry, just quoting because I was on the bottom of the last page, but also how do I avoid a brokers fee, and what other websites should I look at besides craigslist?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Black August posted:

Kill 'em and spill 'em, cod.

And let me just say nothing is sadder than serving a table where nobody is talking, and is instead texting on their phone. Also a quiet 'gently caress you' to some of the bartenders where I work who take 20 minutes to make a single drink because they don't like making it. NOTHING is more embarassing than serving a table and having to damage control endlessly because their loving strawberry water hasn't been made and they already have all the entrees.

This drives me nuts. I have a rule when I go out that phones stay in pockets unless it's an emergency. Anyone who really needs me -right now- will call.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Oh gently caress off. I go to a bar to drink. The fact that I'm in public doesn't mean I deserve to be groped, hit on, hassled etc. Also doesn't mean I have to talk to anyone. It's me, I am the bartender that doesn't loving want to talk to anyone when I get off; I want to catch up on my social media, read the news and maybe text people I actually care about. Leave me the gently caress alone unless I indicate that I want to order a drink. Bars are public spaces, people visit them for different reasons.

Naelyan
Jul 21, 2007

Fun Shoe

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Oh gently caress off. I go to a bar to drink. The fact that I'm in public doesn't mean I deserve to be groped, hit on, hassled etc. Also doesn't mean I have to talk to anyone. It's me, I am the bartender that doesn't loving want to talk to anyone when I get off; I want to catch up on my social media, read the news and maybe text people I actually care about. Leave me the gently caress alone unless I indicate that I want to order a drink. Bars are public spaces, people visit them for different reasons.

Pretty sure what LC was saying is that if he's out with people, he makes a point to not stare at his phone while a friend is on the other side of the table. If you're just chilling by yourself after work or whatever, I doubt anyone's going to give you poo poo for checking your emails and facebook. And when they do (because they will and people are lovely), you're completely within your rights to tell them to go gently caress their hat. If I'm out at the bar WITH someone though, and they spend half the night tweeting and posting poo poo on instagram, I'm probably never hanging out with them again.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Naelyan posted:

Pretty sure what LC was saying is that if he's out with people, he makes a point to not stare at his phone while a friend is on the other side of the table. If you're just chilling by yourself after work or whatever, I doubt anyone's going to give you poo poo for checking your emails and facebook. And when they do (because they will and people are lovely), you're completely within your rights to tell them to go gently caress their hat. If I'm out at the bar WITH someone though, and they spend half the night tweeting and posting poo poo on instagram, I'm probably never hanging out with them again.

For sure, but wouldn't you know that about them before they came out, unless they're an OKC date or summat?

Perhaps just because I am female but I get harassed on a near constant basis for being on my phone, alone in a bar. Like, as in every single time. If they don't talk to me directly, someone will make loud, pointed comments about "texting" or staring at a screen. I'm not saying this to inflate my own ego either, I've been a bartender for eight years, I used to be skinny and attractive and accommodating to people who wanted to approach me to talk to me in bars; now I am fat and mean. I'm there to enjoy my drinks and catch up on my social media, chill out for a minute to decompress, then head home to my boyfriend when he's off. It's like, less than 2% of people that approach me I want to chat with.

E: I enforce a no-creeping or harassing of women rule in my bar. It's important to me as a guest and as an employee. Folks are appreciative.

MAKE NO BABBYS fucked around with this message at 09:59 on May 17, 2014

Naelyan
Jul 21, 2007

Fun Shoe
I end up out with new people fairly frequently just because they're friends of friends or new coworkers of mine or my girlfriend or whatever. If they end up staring at a phone all night (while specifically out with people), I don't go out of my way to hang out with them anymore because that poo poo is rude and they probably suck as people. If you're just chilling by yourself at a bar, yeah, everyone should just shut the gently caress up and leave you alone. Unfortunately people are poo poo and I've no doubt you're constantly harassed, I used to have to put a stop to that stuff all the time when I worked in bars/pubs.

I mostly just wanted to point out that LC didn't mean no one should ever be on a phone in a bar, just that (like the post he quoted) he finds it terrible that there will be a table of 4 sitting there and everyone is just staring at their phone rather than interacting with the people that they left their homes to be with. Of course you've got every right to do your own thing.

infiniteguest
May 14, 2009

oh god oh god
I live in greenpoint - it's relaxed, full of attractive people, has a few nice places to eat when you're sick of Manhattan restaurants, and I can bike to the east village in 20 minutes. The g train sucks, but the L is a short bus ride away and living near an L stop is a luxury that you will pay about a thousand dollars a month for. Prospect Heights, Cobble Hill, and east williamsburg are still not crazy expensive, and there's also long island city in queens.

infiniteguest
May 14, 2009

oh god oh god

cods posted:

Sorry, just quoting because I was on the bottom of the last page, but also how do I avoid a brokers fee, and what other websites should I look at besides craigslist?

Honestly? Pay the broker's fee. The amount of money you will save on rent will make up for the upfront cost in a few months. Craigslist postings are either bullshit (horrible buildings, terrible neighborhoods) or they get snatched up in ten minutes. It's possible to get something decent that way if you spend a week constantly refreshing the apartment listings and hopping in a cab whenever something appealing shows up, but you will waste a lot of time and money. I say pony up a grand and go to Nooklyn (Driggs and Manhattan Ave. in Brooklyn) to be shown some adult properties suitable for your new adult job.

Isaac Asimov
Oct 22, 2004

Phrost bought me this custom title even though he doesn't know me, to get rid of the old one (lol gay) out of respect for my namesake. Thanks, Phr
Gosh people. We are a small bar, one bartender per shift and one cook for Thursday - Saturday. The kitchen was created with old or free stuff(oven and low boy were free, and need repairs), by someone who has never cooked at a restaurant.
I'm trying to make it a 'real' kitchen, because everything felt really weird when I worked my first shift.
As of now, the one bartender delivers a 1/3rd sheet of paper with the menu printed on it and numbers written next to the items, sometimes a name.
I'm used to tickets and a hanger, so a pile of large illegible pieces of paper taking room on my cutting board is annoying.

One of the bartenders knows someone who sells the ipad pos kits, and the owner will apparently spring for them... In the mean time I made a better ticket/menu that makes more sense(to me).

Let's talk negotiations. If the owner says he can't afford to pay more than 8/hr, but he says yes to a tabletop fryer, pos system... I mean, I started in order to help them out and to get me out of the house, but I have been acting as a consultant while just dealing with bad equipment during my cooking shifts. I am willing to give it my all, but I should higher pay and I think they can actually afford it.
Also, I never seem to be left alone in the kitchen. One of the owners will stay around to help with dishes, which I'd rather just do myself if I can be left alone. The rest of the time they talk to me or prep a few main items, prepared in not good ways, but they don't want me to make certain things. Is this a way to make it seem like I'm not able to run the entire kitchen? How do I explain that I definitely have that capability?
If they pay me more and let me take over all aspects of the kitchen, everything will improve and they won't have to step foot in the building.

Isaac Asimov fucked around with this message at 21:30 on May 17, 2014

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
Someday my coworkers will learn how to count. Today is not that day. I hope that maybe that day comes before the five-weddings-in-four-days clusterfuck. I highly doubt it will be.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Isaac Asimov posted:

Let's talk negotiations. If the owner says he can't afford to pay more than 8/hr, but he says yes to a tabletop fryer, pos system... I mean, I started in order to help them out and to get me out of the house, but I have been acting as a consultant while just dealing with bad equipment during my cooking shifts. I am willing to give it my all, but I should higher pay and I think they can actually afford it.
Also, I never seem to be left alone in the kitchen. One of the owners will stay around to help with dishes, which I'd rather just do myself if I can be left alone. The rest of the time they talk to me or prep a few main items, prepared in not good ways, but they don't want me to make certain things. Is this a way to make it seem like I'm not able to run the entire kitchen? How do I explain that I definitely have that capability?
If they pay me more and let me take over all aspects of the kitchen, everything will improve and they won't have to step foot in the building.

You're not going to get anything without asking. You say you're acting as a consultant, but you also say you want to be running the entire kitchen. You've already agreed to work for eight bucks an hour. Of course they're going to buy a fryer before they give you a raise- a fryer is an investment in the future of the place, where you have put yourself in a position where your mission and commitment are unclear. If you want to commit to the place and change your job description, have a sit-down with the owners and tell them as much. Tell them you want more responsibility and more money. Don't wait for them to read your mind and give you what you think you deserve. As for the owners always being in the kitchen, my suggestion is to stop reading so much into it and get over it. It's their restaurant and their kitchen. That's the type of thing that will eat you up inside if you let it- better to just let it go.

I know this probably came off as harsh, but I don't know how else to say it. I think you have all the ingredients to make your situation better, you just need to put them together and start communicating. I really think you'll be surprised by the outcome.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Untwist your tits. I don't give a goddamn what you do with your sad little life, I'm just saying that I feel like it's rude for me to be staring at my phone instead of engaging with the people I'm out to dinner with.

Isaac Asimov posted:

Gosh people. We are a small bar, one bartender per shift and one cook for Thursday - Saturday. The kitchen was created with old or free stuff(oven and low boy were free, and need repairs), by someone who has never cooked at a restaurant.
I'm trying to make it a 'real' kitchen, because everything felt really weird when I worked my first shift.
As of now, the one bartender delivers a 1/3rd sheet of paper with the menu printed on it and numbers written next to the items, sometimes a name.
I'm used to tickets and a hanger, so a pile of large illegible pieces of paper taking room on my cutting board is annoying.

One of the bartenders knows someone who sells the ipad pos kits, and the owner will apparently spring for them... In the mean time I made a better ticket/menu that makes more sense(to me).

Honestly, Wrought's on it, but I also think you're setting yourself up to be let down here. Everything you say points to a serious lack of communication between you and the owners, and from what they're offering you I suspect they aren't anywhere near as motivated as you'd like to think they should be to change up their kitchen.

Isaac Asimov
Oct 22, 2004

Phrost bought me this custom title even though he doesn't know me, to get rid of the old one (lol gay) out of respect for my namesake. Thanks, Phr

Wroughtirony posted:

You're not going to get anything without asking. You say you're acting as a consultant, but you also say you want to be running the entire kitchen. You've already agreed to work for eight bucks an hour. Of course they're going to buy a fryer before they give you a raise- a fryer is an investment in the future of the place, where you have put yourself in a position where your mission and commitment are unclear. If you want to commit to the place and change your job description, have a sit-down with the owners and tell them as much. Tell them you want more responsibility and more money. Don't wait for them to read your mind and give you what you think you deserve. As for the owners always being in the kitchen, my suggestion is to stop reading so much into it and get over it. It's their restaurant and their kitchen. That's the type of thing that will eat you up inside if you let it- better to just let it go.

I know this probably came off as harsh, but I don't know how else to say it. I think you have all the ingredients to make your situation better, you just need to put them together and start communicating. I really think you'll be surprised by the outcome.

s'all good. My plan is to think about it more during my hiking trip for the next few days. I want to basically give a briefing to the owners on some different things that are happening, possibilities, and negotiating a new job title and wage based on the work I already do and the work I could do for them.
I spoke to one of the owners a little bit today about changes in the kitchen and how I could make better changes but I need more autonomy to be able to do it effectively(i.e. getting the groceries myself instead of being surprised with what's in the kitchen).

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Busiest day so far in our 3 years open...800+ covers all day. Rang 2300 just at the bar. So tired. Went as smoothly as it could have I think. Full bar, full board, printer non stop, nothing you can do but laugh and keep pumping drinks out

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

For sure, but wouldn't you know that about them before they came out, unless they're an OKC date or summat?

Perhaps just because I am female but I get harassed on a near constant basis for being on my phone, alone in a bar. Like, as in every single time. If they don't talk to me directly, someone will make loud, pointed comments about "texting" or staring at a screen. I'm not saying this to inflate my own ego either, I've been a bartender for eight years, I used to be skinny and attractive and accommodating to people who wanted to approach me to talk to me in bars; now I am fat and mean. I'm there to enjoy my drinks and catch up on my social media, chill out for a minute to decompress, then head home to my boyfriend when he's off. It's like, less than 2% of people that approach me I want to chat with.

E: I enforce a no-creeping or harassing of women rule in my bar. It's important to me as a guest and as an employee. Folks are appreciative.

You need to get back to a bar you enjoy working at. Your reasons for going home were legit and admirable, but it may or may not be starting to affect you.

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER
About a month ago I asked you guys what kind of appetizer/entree I should make for an interview. Anyway I ended up going to my mom's house to try a few practice dishes in her much-nicer-than-my kitchen, which helped a lot. For the interview I made seasoned seared tomatoes and a shrimp pasta with mushrooms and spinach and stuff. I was so stressed out and frazzled that I hosed everything up my first time around and had to toss some burned butter and produce. They didn't seem, you know, overly thrilled with the overall meal; they liked the pasta and everything, no comment on the appetizer. But I guess I must have done pretty well in the oral interview because I got the job! Prep cook at a union hotel kitchen, I start tomorrow. It's not glamorous, but it's such a huge step up from the places I've been working for the last couple years. I'm excited and nervous as heck.

And of course the week I start this way better new job, they start offering me better hours at my old one. It's nice to be fought over :allears:

Naelyan
Jul 21, 2007

Fun Shoe
Congrats on that. The dish sounds like it could have been really good, hopefully if (when) you're even in that position again you'll be able to really show what you can do. In the meantime, good luck and fuckin' kill it.

infiniteguest
May 14, 2009

oh god oh god

Little Blue Couch posted:

About a month ago I asked you guys what kind of appetizer/entree I should make for an interview. Anyway I ended up going to my mom's house to try a few practice dishes in her much-nicer-than-my kitchen, which helped a lot. For the interview I made seasoned seared tomatoes and a shrimp pasta with mushrooms and spinach and stuff. I was so stressed out and frazzled that I hosed everything up my first time around and had to toss some burned butter and produce. They didn't seem, you know, overly thrilled with the overall meal; they liked the pasta and everything, no comment on the appetizer. But I guess I must have done pretty well in the oral interview because I got the job! Prep cook at a union hotel kitchen, I start tomorrow. It's not glamorous, but it's such a huge step up from the places I've been working for the last couple years. I'm excited and nervous as heck.

And of course the week I start this way better new job, they start offering me better hours at my old one. It's nice to be fought over :allears:

Learning to recognize my mistakes and keeping my enthusiasm for learning despite personal disappointment has been a great asset for me to progress in the industry. It seems like you have a good attitude - just keep that up and you should do well.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
The owner of my restaurant is giving me $100 to quit drinking and energy drinks for a month, in what I can only assume is some sort of weird incentivized torture plan. I'm giving it a shot, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate every minute.

Isaac Asimov
Oct 22, 2004

Mithross posted:

The owner of my restaurant is giving me $100 to quit drinking and energy drinks for a month, in what I can only assume is some sort of weird incentivized torture plan. I'm giving it a shot, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate every minute.

Is there a typo here?

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH

Mithross posted:

Yeah you should be grateful and challenged because he's not offering you a benj to change your work habits he's giving you a hundred dollars to keep your job.

infiniteguest
May 14, 2009

oh god oh god
I agree - if your boss gives you a hundred dollars to quit drinking then maybe you should take a hint.

A nice breakfast and 8 hours of sleep. Everybody cooks better that way.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
gently caress you, Sunday 5-10pm with the worst barback on the planet...

Plus 12 barstools plus walk ups for the beer garden because they won't hire a cocktail server....

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

I really expected Memorial Day Monday close to be bullshit but we cleared decent ring and walked with average money so go figure. Tomorrow is going to suck, though.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Vegetable Melange posted:

I really expected Memorial Day Monday close to be bullshit but we cleared decent ring and walked with average money so go figure. Tomorrow is going to suck, though.

Same. I expected to be making nothing, but did pretty good for 6 or so hours of work. Best part is that I was barely coherent the entire day due to being nuked on cough syrup to get through the shift, so I somehow managed to drift around in a daze and ping enough tables to get good tips each time. Just glad I got the next few days off so I can rest away the sickness.

Speaking of, my favorite sous chef there finally managed to get a day off after working 27 days in a row due to poor management scheduling.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Mithross posted:

If your drinking registers on your boss's radar at all then, yeah, that's a thing.

energy drinks though?

What, are you like, stealing them? Drinking them from the can over food prep areas? Using them as a hangover crutch? Wha?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Willie Tomg posted:

If your drinking registers on your boss's radar at all then, yeah, that's a thing.

energy drinks though?

What, are you like, stealing them? Drinking them from the can over food prep areas? Using them as a hangover crutch? Wha?

Actually, my boss overheard me saying I was thinking about taking a break from drinking and decided to support me, it wasn't like a last ditch plan to reign me in. As for the energy drinks, the owners have decided they're about the unhealthiest thing you can consume, and have told me on more than one occasion that I was killing myself by drinking them at all. So they got lumped in to the cash reward.

I'm not really upset, I tried to use the phrase "incentivized torture plan" to communicate that, but I forgot this was the internet, where people can and do complain vocally about every thing, so you had every reason to assume I was completely serious.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

Also in fairness we've all worked with enough line cooks with substance abuse issues and a generalized lack of self awareness to take it all at face value.

Energy drinks have got to be loving rotten for you. Cold brew coffee passed through a superbag and rounded out with simple syrup. Great for sustained energy and not so acidic you give yourself an ulcer.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Delicious Sci Fi posted:

I love the pair of berkis I got but I've always like wearing clogs and the slightly too large fit feel nice. I was wearing crocs but the inserts on the soles kept falling out after like 6 months.

This is a late reply, but it's still worth mentioning:

I bought some water resistant Loctite for $5 at the supermarket and it's done a great job of extending the life of my Crocs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Deodorizing tips for Danskos/Sanitas? How do you clean yours?

• Locked thread