Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dane
Jun 18, 2003

mmm... creamy.

The Midniter posted:

discard the yolks

This makes me sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Dane posted:

This makes me sad.

Same here.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Yea, I would buy all yoke eggs if they were available.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
It's more the wastefulness I find objectionable. I find it worse when it's an animal product.

Chef De Cuisinart
Oct 31, 2010

Brandy does in fact, in my experience, contribute to Getting Down.

Steve Yun posted:

Hey everyone, you've been boiling eggs wrong your whole life (again)

http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/05/the-secrets-to-peeling-hard-boiled-eggs.html

gently caress all that, baked eggs is the way to go.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Now I have the urge to go out for breakfast and order an all-yolk omelette.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Now I have the urge to go out for breakfast and order an all-yolk omelette.

It's not as good as it sounds. :sigh:

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I like oeufs-en-cocotte.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

contrapants posted:

It's not as good as it sounds. :sigh:

Yeah but I do like an extra yolk in there. All yolk is a little too much.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Okay guys, just to make you all feel better, when I actually cook eggs (fried, scrambled, anything but hardboiled) I do eat the delicious yolks. I just happen to be a hardcore weightlifter so I avoid the pure fat of the yolks on most days. It's probably not a popular opinion but that poo poo doesn't grow these 'ceps, yo.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

theyre not pure fat theyre thick because of all the lecithin also they contain shitloads of trace elements and minerals and vitamins you need

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

The Midniter posted:

Okay guys, just to make you all feel better, when I actually cook eggs (fried, scrambled, anything but hardboiled) I do eat the delicious yolks. I just happen to be a hardcore weightlifter so I avoid the pure fat of the yolks on most days. It's probably not a popular opinion but that poo poo doesn't grow these 'ceps, yo.

http://www.cholesterol-and-health.com/Egg_Yolk.html

You might wish to reconsider.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Yuuuuup. if you avoid yolks, youre a bad weightlifter.

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Yuuuuup. if you avoid yolks, youre a bad weightlifter.

Depends on what calorie goals you have currently. If you are on some form of diet eating just the egg whites, for lean protein, might be a sad necessity.

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!
So I impulse bought two cheap plane tickets to and from Seoul yesterday for the first week of September. I know almost nothing about Korea, somebody tell me what to do/eat.

Other than ice cream saxophones, charmmi already covered that.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

AllTerrineVehicle posted:

So I impulse bought two cheap plane tickets to and from Seoul yesterday for the first week of September. I know almost nothing about Korea, somebody tell me what to do/eat.

Other than ice cream saxophones, charmmi already covered that.

I'm interested in the answer to this too. I've heard that Korean food just isn't that good (or maybe sophisticated?). Lots of sugar in everything.

That said, I could live off of bulgogi and all the banchan.

NosmoKing
Nov 12, 2004

I have a rifle and a frying pan and I know how to use them

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I'm interested in the answer to this too. I've heard that Korean food just isn't that good (or maybe sophisticated?). Lots of sugar in everything.

That said, I could live off of bulgogi and all the banchan.

I made my employees laugh today.

"I need to wash this hot Mexican nut off my face! I got some in my eye and it stings!"

Hot Mexican Nut is a seasoning blend.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

NosmoKing posted:

Hot Mexican Nut is a seasoning blend.

Nice cover story

NosmoKing
Nov 12, 2004

I have a rifle and a frying pan and I know how to use them

Croatoan posted:

Nice cover story

Best part is my entire production staff is Mexican.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
lmao

http://www.secondlivestock.com

#pagingwiggles

the solution; we've found it

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.

mindphlux posted:

lmao

http://www.secondlivestock.com

#pagingwiggles

the solution; we've found it

Truly the future is here.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
If only Pepito had lived to see this day.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Truly the future is here.

so after I got married or whatever I begrudgingly tried out a year membership to costco just because "well maybe paper towels and poo poo paper is cheaper or something" (according to my gal/her family which are costco enthusiasts). I'm like 6 months in now. I went to get some shitpaper between a couple meetings earlier this week, and found myself hungry and out of time, and ate a "chicken caesar" salad from their food depot counter.

A. I don't think I'm saving any money on my poo poo paper after the $75 membership fee. food prices are technically on par/slightly above a farmers market, but they're all poo poo quality, and you have to buy like 5lbs of grapes, which when am I going to eat 5lbs of grapes.
B. I thought of you with every begrudging geriatric-suburbanite resenting bite I took of my salad.

hope this helps

:smith:

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Ummmm, Costco is pretty amazing if you need to buy anything like bleach, dog food, organic salad greens (that huge box,) lightbulbs, booze, wine, beer, coffee beans, canned beans, butter, milk, protein powder, vitamins, prescription glasses. Cigarettes, perfume/cologne, jeans, some cheeses or meats... I bought 14lbs of cherrywood smoked thick cut bacon split into two sealed packs for ~$1 a pound. Walk around, see what they carry, see how much it costs (make a list dummy) and you will know what's a better buy there vs other places.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Ummmm, Costco is pretty amazing if you need to buy anything like bleach, dog food, organic salad greens (that huge box,) lightbulbs, booze, wine, beer, coffee beans, canned beans, butter, milk, protein powder, vitamins, prescription glasses. Cigarettes, perfume/cologne, jeans, some cheeses or meats... I bought 14lbs of cherrywood smoked thick cut bacon split into two sealed packs for ~$1 a pound. Walk around, see what they carry, see how much it costs (make a list dummy) and you will know what's a better buy there vs other places.

I have though! I haven't checked bleach, but I have checked cat/dog food (much better quality elsewhere, and the two brands of cat litter they carry are only marginally cheaper than arm&hammer {like 3 bux}, and smell horrible and track everywhere), salad greens (just on par with a farmers market -per/lb, and I don't wanna buy a giant box of salad greens usually), lightbulbs (can get equal price of amazon with free shipping, and better selection), booze (major liquor stores beat them on pretty much every price) - beer might be a gimme, I don't drink a ton of beer though, so haven't paid attention - ditto for coffee. Canned goods only marginally cheaper - might save ~5 bux buying in bulk. Butter/milk true, save a few bucks there - but I visit a costco maybe every 2 months, so that's not a huge savings.

protein powder lol, vitamins/medical stuff are really cheap - granted - but you can find similar stuff at target. Like I bought some loratadine when I was there the other day, 300 some pills for $8.75 or something. That's a great deal. But I've bought the same from target for under $10.

Cigarettes/perfume/jeans - not anything I could get from a costco. I don't smoke, they don't have the cologne I use, and I don't even own a pair of jeans to my name.

idk, I mean believe me, I'm trying my hardest to find the values - I paid the $75 for a membership, and goddamn if I'm not gonna get the best of it. I've just gone up and down every isle almost 4-5 times now, and haven't really seen the value. I'm sure it'd change if I had kids or something, and buying 5lbs of grapes or a bunch of cheap jeans or cheap bacon would be on my agenda.

edit : eyeglasses do seem to be a good bargain too. and RealFilmDevelopment - if yours offers it. (mine doesn't, hugely frustrating, since it was the only thing I was excited about when we went to sign up.)

mindphlux fucked around with this message at 08:49 on May 17, 2014

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Going over my most recent costco receipts and recent purchases (granted I live in the magical Bay Area where everything is expensive and yet we grow it all within 70 miles... some things I adjusted to reflect an average price over time)

dog food - 40lb bag of grain free, high end dog food, revolving type of proteins, -$36-39
giant jug of dog treats that are made of solely dehydrated chicken/duck breast (ive eaten them when starving) $17
3lbs of shade grown, organic coffee beans - $15
3lbs of Kerrygold Irish butter - $9
2 2gal jugs of milk - 7.59
Huge box of mixed greens - $3.59, grocery outlet regularly sells half rotten ones for $5 but this lasted 3 weeks.
clorox- three massive jugs - $8.99
the bacon I mentioned before - pennies more than $1 a pound
organic canned black beans and pinto beans - didnt plan to buy 8 cans at a time but for less than .80 a can I bought the 8pack no problem, cheaper than the dollar store.
Protein powder - I regularly get 3lbs for like $15
supplements - I like their fish oil, 8.99 for the biggest loving jug ive ever seen,
laundry static sheets - 7.99 for a massive box that has lasted more than a year and smells great
american cheese (gently caress you, sometimes I'm drunk so I like to keep some in the freezer for grilled sammies) - 5lbs for $17
most other cheeses and meats are cheaper elsewhere, like frozen chicken breasts/thighs or feta, but cheaper than the gas to drive elsewhere sometimes if Im already taking the car out.

once I found my burbury perfume for $25, that was nice. I guess some people really like the shampoo and poo poo there but I usually buy the hippie poo poo without salt in it at the Grocery Outlet.

booze can be hit or miss, I usually just buy off work so i pay wholesale but have bought the kirkland brand (grey goose, macallan, etc bottled under generic label) for retarded cheap in the past.

I got a glasses prescription for about $60 (had to be dialated) and then took it to coastal.com and got two pairs of designer glasses for $99, so I guess thats a win.

Oh poo poo, once I bought tires an a car battery there, it was cheaper than walmart and they replaced the battery four years later for no charge (and gave me a $6 refund???) because.... something. I dunno, I gave them my phone number when they asked and somehow they owed it to me?

Basically, costco fuckin rules. between there and the grocery outlet and the mexican market, I live reallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy high on the hog for real little money. Worst comes to worst, split it with a friend. Oh yeah, and their gas is the same price as an Arco here, so whichever is closer - IM GOLDEN.

E: forgot clothes. Sometimes I find the exact size I wear in levis or calvin kline pants and I wear those for work. They are $15-20 at Costco when they have them and $80+ at the Levis store. I bought a cute cardigan for work there once too.

Edit #2 I am that crazy broad who keeps track of the prices of this poo poo and these are all the things that I buy at costco exactly because they are cheaper than the dollar store/grocery outlet/farmers market/farm. I keep lists of what I need from where so I can make big trips and stock up, but both my ex husband and my current boyfriend the chef comment on what nice things I buy for being frugal... I always cringe when I see the Duggars throw 30 cans of slop together and call that "frugal." Eat foie on a $200 a month food budget because you economized elsewhere is what I fuckin say.

MAKE NO BABBYS fucked around with this message at 09:32 on May 17, 2014

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

I'm a newish Sam's Club member (under a year), and I can understand both of your arguments. I'm a single dude that lives in a one bedroom apartment so some of the bulk stuff I can't take advantage of (14 pounds of bacon for a buck a pound), but some are great. Like a giant gently caress off sized box of garbage bags that will last me three years for 9$. Some produce deals to be found too, one of my favorites is a giant bag of brussels sprouts (I think it's three pounds) for 5$, where a pound of them at my local grocery store is 4$. Saving 20-30 cents a gallon on gas is nice as well, and from what I've seen I'll get a nice discount on new tires for my car when I need them.

I'm kind of biased though, I got signed up through a Groupon last year, so I only ended up paying like 8$ for the actual "membership" portion, if I value out the gift card I got and the free prepared food stuff that came with.

Can't get booze at Sam's/Costco here though, I'm in PA, where liquor laws are fairly prohibitive, at least for retail.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Hahaha, you Americans and your dietary supplements. Why do so many of you buy poo poo you don't need?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

esperantinc posted:

I'm a newish Sam's Club member (under a year), and I can understand both of your arguments. I'm a single dude that lives in a one bedroom apartment so some of the bulk stuff I can't take advantage of (14 pounds of bacon for a buck a pound), but some are great. Like a giant gently caress off sized box of garbage bags that will last me three years for 9$. Some produce deals to be found too, one of my favorites is a giant bag of brussels sprouts (I think it's three pounds) for 5$, where a pound of them at my local grocery store is 4$. Saving 20-30 cents a gallon on gas is nice as well, and from what I've seen I'll get a nice discount on new tires for my car when I need them.

I'm kind of biased though, I got signed up through a Groupon last year, so I only ended up paying like 8$ for the actual "membership" portion, if I value out the gift card I got and the free prepared food stuff that came with.

Can't get booze at Sam's/Costco here though, I'm in PA, where liquor laws are fairly prohibitive, at least for retail.

The deals on tires seem appealing but they're not great. The absolute worst part is that you need to have them rotate your tires every 5k miles (for warranty) and it's a pain in the rear end to get a quick appointment set.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Scientastic posted:

Hahaha, you Americans and your dietary supplements. Why do so many of you buy poo poo you don't need?

I like lifting weights and do so 5x a week so I take fish oil and potassium and use protein powder. Doesn't seem weird/unnecessary to me.

Oh, and lysine sometimes if I'm worried about a cold sore popping up.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Eat foie on a $200 a month food budget because you economized elsewhere is what I fuckin say.

Word, chef. Industry life does that to a person; I just figured it was easier to get rich or die trying.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
I know I've done big Costco rants before and those are mostly centered around sustainability and their killing off of local business, etc. etc. My views on that haven't changed, I still think Costco is a monster in that regard, but allow me to pretend for a second that for some reason these were not concerns.

I still wouldn't shop there.

Not just because they insist on checking receipts at the door - that's a big deal, for sure, but I would probably just walk past them like I do at Guitar Center when they try to do the same thing. I just think it's a lovely impersonable business practice but I don't want to dwell on that.

I STILL wouldn't shop there because, as mindphlux points out, they're just not selling anything I need.

Now I understand that my situation may be somewhat unique given my rural lifestyle, but let's look at some of those things being bought by those who are currently arguing about the echoing halls of the Kirkland Klub.

Paper Towels/Toilet Paper/Bleach/Laundry Soap/Any other household sundry you can think of: So while Costco does indeed have good prices on these items, their prices are not so good as to justify the Costco membership by themselves. What's more, if you look around on Amazon, the same brands in the same pack sizes can even be found for less money and then be shipped free to your home if you have a Prime account, which is what I do. Even if the nearest Costco wasn't 80 miles away I would still do that because the cost is the same or better and it's much more convenient.

5 lb. bag of grapes, Huge box of mixed greens, any other produce: Many of the fruits and vegetables we eat we grow ourselves. Between the garden, the fruit trees, the grape vines, and the hoop house, we have an amazing supply of greens, cabbages, lettuces, tomatoes, chiles, apples, pears, plums, apricots, peaches, radishes, horseradish, herbs of all kinds, green beans, etc. etc. We can our extra produce so that we can enjoy this bounty all year long, though of course enjoying tomatoes pretty much only in the summer time (the hoop house is great but tomatoes struggle in there during the winter) has taught us to eat seasonally, which is a good thing for us and the planet. And when we just have to have mangoes or nopales or something else that doesn't grow here, we have a Mexican greengrocer who, through is connections with the Mexican produce underworld is able to sell us those mangoes (3 varieties!) for $1 a pound. His prices and quality are much better than not only Costco, but even Whole Foods or anywhere else. So this sector is quite covered for us.

Dog food/kitty litter/dog treats/etc.: I don't own cats, but we have 3 dogs. We don't give them dog treats, and I will give Costco that they have good prices on non-grain dog food. But the price is not much better than can be got at the feed store, where it's $38-$40 for the 40 lb. bag.

Coffee/Tea I don't drink much coffee anymore, but my family goes through a lot of tea. Loose leaf Darjeeling or Assam, every day a couple of pots. There's a blender in Reno that we're very fond of, who sells for very good prices. What's more, you can get their stuff on Amazon so we're in the same place here as the paper towels. No win for Costco.

Butter/Milk: We like to buy the milk from what is kind the regional dairy, since that's where the milk from our local dairies is sold to. I know the guys who work at the dairies, I ride past them all the time, I know their conditions, I'm comfortable with their milk, and I want to support my locality. Plus it's usually about $3.50 a gallon for whole milk at any retailer in the area, except for Costco, who doesn't sell it. Butter is the same.

Bacon and all other meats: So, well, we raise pigs among other animals. We have no need to buy inferior bacon from outside sources. Admittedly, I do not butcher my own pigs, because that is a huge amount of work (my limit is goats and small sheep), but my butcher does the kill, cutting, packaging, and smoke/cure and gets me the final product for 50 cents a pound, so I feel this is a good deal. On those rare occasions we want to do beef (we don't raise cows) we buy from my friend who runs the carneceria, who's kids I coach in soccer, and who buys his cows at the local livestock auction. And who I can get beautifully cut top sirloins for $2-$3 per pound depending on the market. Costco can't touch this system.

Canned beans etc: The only canned goods I buy are tomato paste and tinned anchovies which are 20 cents and 75 cents respectively at the carneceria or any other market.

Protein powders/supplements: I don't buy these things either so I don't know.

Cheeses: I go to a good cheesemonger for these because it's cheese. As pointed out by others, Costco is no good deal here, and again, it's cheese.

Perfume/Cologne: Don't use. Other personal care items like razor blades, shaving soap, all the things my wife uses, etc. are very inexpensive at Rex Drug on main street, which is where we pick up prescriptions anyway.

Booze Etc.: I brew all the beer I drink and I make quite a lot of wine, but for everything else it's much cheaper to go to Total Wine or something when I make the long trip into Reno.

Optometry: I'm personal friends with my optometrist. I have a moral obligation to go there.

Tires/Other auto parts: I'm very picky about my tires, and Costco doesn't carry what I need. Everything else I get a very steep discount at the local Napa.

Clothes: Costco sells literally nothing I want to wear.

So there it is. My situation is very different from mindphlux, but we both have found no reason to spend an hour marching through pallets of canned green beans dodging oblivious people in order to have our purchases gone through like we're thieves in order to not actually save any money in the end. The only redeeming quality to Costco is that they treat their employees well - good on them for that, I wish more employers followed suit. But that alone is not enough to overcome their shortcomings.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

They sell nice prime beef and wild caught fish at my Costco. I grab those in bulk and freeze them in vacuum bags. Their produce is nice for things like salad greens that we go through a lot of and I feel like they're fresher than Whole Foods because they seem to last a week longer.

I know their stock is very regional, so here in the Bay Area they carry deli meats from local San Francisco places.

If it doesn't work for you don't go, but I don't know that your experiences are representative of everyone who shops there (nor are mine).

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I don't have much to say except that costco doesn't carry the size of tires I need (and I drive a goddamned Chevy S10, they're like cockroaches) and that is just Some Bullshit.

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

I don't have a Costco membership but I do have one at Sam's Club. 90% of what I buy there is gas, and the price difference from other gas stations in the area pays for my membership plus a little bit. The other 10% of my purchases are generic basket gifts for my boss and stuff during the holidays, and sometimes they have stuff like Rainier cherries for a decent price. Also, around here the produce at Sam's is significantly better quality than Costco (Costco's poo poo goes bad within a week a lot of the time).

But anyhow this is what I came here to post: "gluten intolerance" (distinct from Celiac's, which is a real and terrible thing) is the gastronomic equivalent of vaccination autism. Here is a reasonably well-written article explaining the research (done by the same guy who initially found evidence of gluten intolerance) and here is a summary of the paper. More likely culprits are shorter chain carbohydrates that don't absorb well. It's sort of like autobrewing syndrome, but instead of producing delicious alcohol your gut fauna produce cramps and bloating. Dietary changes may make a difference (and it's likely to be at least partly psychological), but gluten isn't the cause of the problem.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Dude, your CostCo hate is insane. Why don't you just leave it at, "not convenient to my remote dessert compound?"

We buy probably 1/3 to 1/2 of our food at CostCo, and we do not buy junk food. We have access to a wide variety of markets, so if the two of us buy food there, you know it's good poo poo. Also, somewhat local food, such as eggs from New England. We like the quality of the half and half, yogurt, cheese (President brand feta and brie, and Cabot Vermont three-year old cheddar, delicious), whole bean coffee, veggies, fruit, cranberry juice, canned tomatoes, even a few of our spices in bulk. Literally the only complaint we've had with the food is that they changed avocado suppliers for a while, and we didn't like the new brand. But we are back to buying them there again, and those little green sacks of fat can be pricey in New England.

I also buy 100% of my personal grooming stuff there (bar soap, liquid soap, deodorant, mouthwash, shaving cream and razors); the only toiletry that isn't much cheaper then at the drug store are the razors, but those fuckers are expensive where ever you go. And booze! I'm not that big of a drinker, but I buy 100% of my wine and liquor at CostCo. The wine selection is really amazing.

Chemmy posted:

Their produce is nice for things like salad greens that we go through a lot of and I feel like they're fresher than Whole Foods because they seem to last a week longer.

It's because they sell so few SKUs. If it doesn't move, they don't carry it, so everything is always really fresh.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

I like lifting weights and do so 5x a week so I take fish oil and potassium and use protein powder. Doesn't seem weird/unnecessary to me.

Oh, and lysine sometimes if I'm worried about a cold sore popping up.

What's the rationale for these things? And why not get them from your diet?

Lysine does nothing for your immune system, and there is no evidence that it has any effect on muscular strength or power. Stop wasting your money and funding the snake-oil industry.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Potassium counterbalances the buildup of lactic acid in muscle tissue that causes the sore/burning sensation/DOMS. It lessens my discomfort at work after working out strenuously.

Lysine does assist either in helping prevent or lessen herpes simplex 1 outbreaks, better absorb calcium and lose less calcium in urine. Cold sores hurt and I have to interact with the public at work, I like avoiding them. Many women in my family have osteoporosis so I like to watch my calcium. Athletes are one of the groups that may be short in lysine and need to supplement it.

I get where you're coming from and I do eat nutritiously, I love vegetables and they make up most of my diet. I'm irked by pseudoscience and get soooo tired of endless fitness supplement shills. Both of those have legit science behind them on top of being very effective in my experience.

Sorry for the derail y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Costco/Sam's are great for tires and batteries, mattresses, big rear end rubber tubs, appliances, tool boxes, and poo poo like that. I hate buying groceries in bulk so i just borrow my parent's card when I need something from there.