Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
goddamn, almost out of beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Troposphere posted:

i could talk more about my rotten diseased colon if that would help

we can just click the post history tab underneath ur posts

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

i really like how in his rage he insulted a a bunch of people who have walked on eggshells to avoid offending/upsetting his fiance who is basically the second coming of weavernaut

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

we still have enough people to do civ I think!

Shannonmcn posted:

gently caress sake. I actually like jsl and amsky and tbh I don't really like the dog piles they get, it's the same poo poo every time and its really loving old.

But apparently I'm a worthless coward for trying to change the subject and take some loving heat off them too. So whoops, guess I won't do that anymore.

yeah I was kinda feeling this way but yeah I suppose I'm a coward now

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Corridor posted:

I'm genuinely disappointed I couldn't be a part of his meltdown ragepost

Maybe he could edit it to just throw 'autistic' in there or something? Would make my day

filthy strailian she gremlin

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i'm a capricious backstabbing oval office and proud of it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Bape Culture posted:

we can just click the post history tab underneath ur posts

drat

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Shannonmcn posted:

gently caress sake. I actually like jsl and amsky and tbh I don't really like the dog piles they get, it's the same poo poo every time and its really loving old.

But apparently I'm a worthless coward for trying to change the subject and take some loving heat off them too. So whoops, guess I won't do that anymore.

yes

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

HEY GAL posted:

goddamn, almost out of beer

I thought in Germany they just ran beer lines when they did the water and sewer. Hot water, cold water, beer.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i'm a capricious backstabbing oval office and proud of it

wow big words

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i have all these crabs in a bucket, and i was hoping somebody in this thread could help me out with what im supposed to do next

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

WoodrowSkillson posted:

i really like how in his rage he insulted a a bunch of people who have walked on eggshells to avoid offending/upsetting his fiance who is basically the second coming of weavernaut

He specifically insulted the only people that were always nice to him and his fiance, always a good move

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Is this a gimmick? You've done this to two of my posts now and I'm confused.

(My I'm)

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006

their lil poopers posted:

well he's kinda both so you gotta be specific

Wasn't talking about him

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

i have all these crabs in a bucket, and i was hoping somebody in this thread could help me out with what im supposed to do next

boil 'em

Corn Thongs posted:

He specifically insulted the only people that were always nice to him and his fiance, always a good move

really bad move, not sure what he was going for with that

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

for a college dropout loser lmao

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Corn Thongs posted:

this

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
rofl thanks for harbouring the mentally insane couple that totally have a REALLY happy life together, which is uh why we uh both uh break down on the comedy forum for making fun of Hitler 69's 9/11. truly, the goon lulz are strong to day.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Jetsetlemming posted:

Stupid cowardly assholes, the entire lot of you. Ganging up on a good person just because others do, or because she makes you feel bad, because she asks you to loving think about other people for once in your stupid worthless lives. Telling her to calm down because you're terrified of conflict, because you're scared that the big mean bullies will focus on you next and make trans jokes and call you a bitch. Amarantinesky didn't cause this. She didn't blow up. She wasn't even angry, not for a single post. I was the one that was upset, and so she was defending me. I'm touchy about my loving slaughtered ancestors tossed in mass graves except their ears to be turned in for a government bounty, loving sue me.
And now you're all either jumping on her and criticizing her, or spinelessly trying to change the topic and trying to ignore the problem of someone you loving cowards dared to call a friend getting thrown under a bus. You don't deserve a good thread, and you certainly don't deserve to avoid mockery and shunning for your own problems, you worthless pieces of poo poo. You college dropouts, you office worker drones, you unemployed still living at home man-children and teenagers. Amarantinesky and I have the best, happiest lives out of anyone in this thread. We're happy about ourselves and each other. We're engaged to be married and it's loving awesome. I'd say I hope the same for you sad fuckers, but I don't. I earned my happiness by working for it, not just trying to grab the crabs near the top of the bucket and dragging them down to my level. Yall can gently caress off.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

stimulated emission posted:

for a college dropout loser lmao

you're a crab in a bucket do you hear me?!?! a bucket crab!!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
how did this thread just explode in like 2 hours

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Ruddha posted:

rofl thanks for harbouring the mentally insane couple that totally have a REALLY happy life together, which is uh why we uh both uh break down on the comedy forum for making fun of Hitler 69's 9/11. truly, the goon lulz are strong to day.

letting them post in the thread doesn't mean harboring them, really

we can't stop people from posting in here

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

just guess

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao the crabs in a bucket thing

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Shannonmcn posted:

Yeah I was a lot more sympathetic before that post taking digs at all the people who've stuck up for them in the past. They'll cool off and hopefully even learn a thing. I'd recommend re-reggin with new identities tho guys, I don't see you living this one down in a hurry.

Sharkopath posted:

Take their poop vein out and pour chili and lime in their butts then BBQ them.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Jetsetlemming posted:

Stupid cowardly assholes, the entire lot of you. Ganging up on a good person just because others do, or because she makes you feel bad, because she asks you to loving think about other people for once in your stupid worthless lives. Telling her to calm down because you're terrified of conflict, because you're scared that the big mean bullies will focus on you next and make trans jokes and call you a bitch. Amarantinesky didn't cause this. She didn't blow up. She wasn't even angry, not for a single post. I was the one that was upset, and so she was defending me. I'm touchy about my loving slaughtered ancestors tossed in mass graves except their ears to be turned in for a government bounty, loving sue me.
And now you're all either jumping on her and criticizing her, or spinelessly trying to change the topic and trying to ignore the problem of someone you loving cowards dared to call a friend getting thrown under a bus. You don't deserve a good thread, and you certainly don't deserve to avoid mockery and shunning for your own problems, you worthless pieces of poo poo. You college dropouts, you office worker drones, you unemployed still living at home man-children and teenagers. Amarantinesky and I have the best, happiest lives out of anyone in this thread. We're happy about ourselves and each other. We're engaged to be married and it's loving awesome. I'd say I hope the same for you sad fuckers, but I don't. I earned my happiness by working for it, not just trying to grab the crabs near the top of the bucket and dragging them down to my level. Yall can gently caress off.

hmmmm

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

yeah p much

anyway SA wouldn't load for me while the last 4 pages were happening, I'd assume specifically because the last 4 pages were happening, and I just thought I'd let you all know that thanks for listening goodbye

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

:(

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

thats a bigot

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

my uncle used to go crabbing and have a big seafood feast at the end of the summer
pretty good

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

in a tornado, covered in toxins

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
to summarize: crabs in a bucket, many of whom are college dropouts, worker drones, and manchildren living in their mom's basement, have thrown a native american under a bus because they are afraid of trans jokes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Everyone here is a bunch of Koopa Troopas, well I'm not gonna be the Koopa Troopa who grabs for the one on top to drag him back to my level. Besides, my best friend is 1/64th Goomba.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

viscous wolves posted:

letting them post in the thread doesn't mean harboring them, really

we can't stop people from posting in here

by submitting to this madness, you forget your own power. you, too, have the power to make fun of people who choose to advertise how insanely hosed up they are, and act like the people chuckling at their diaper baby screaming, are actually the immature ones

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao the crabs in a bucket thing

omg how did I miss that

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

A couple took an internet forum which made swap.avi too seriously.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
its better to be the, uh, the bottom crab. If I'm reading this right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
get on my crab's level

• Locked thread