Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shady3011
Oct 21, 2008
I don't even bother with SH Doritos anymore. Spam Normal until the servers collapse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT62-5Flxmg&t=102s

dragon enthusiast fucked around with this message at 22:35 on May 18, 2014

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
Just discovered the chat bubble function

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHVbxD307A&t=84s

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Pro Loser tips if you're rangering - once his clock's broken, hit it with WB and then fill it full of Piercing Shell. It actually hits him twice, for the same damage. With Hu/Ra (so no Sharpshooter) and a L1 latented Biotriner I was getting 25Kx2 hits in very quick succession. Also it's a bit safer than Impact Sliding up and unloading with Diffuse, fun as that is.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Even though I didn't get to fight true Loser, I still got this shot and really that's the only thing that matters

Lenaway
Feb 8, 2006

Touch Fuzzy
Get Dizzy

Saagonsa posted:

Even though I didn't get to fight true Loser, I still got this shot and really that's the only thing that matters

CONGRATULATIONS!

It was my first time playing through the Loser EQ during the day. I can't believe we couldn't get the 100%.

Mediocrity Goggles
Mar 20, 2009

Looking at it the wrong way.
Team inactive purge time again, you know the drill. Affected Player IDs:

Akrisa
Laksa2
Koushiro
VarXX
Dryzen
Hivac
Drythe
Alistera
Edoraz
Koveras
GravityWorks
4thgen
TheSmilingCat
FadedDave
デジダルがん
Codeh-Khan
DieBlau

Can always come back whevever. Maybe the cuts wouldn't be so scattershot if Sega would gave us a drat "last online" stat to refer to.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Mediocrity Goggles posted:

Maybe the cuts wouldn't be so scattershot if Sega would gave us a drat "last online" stat to refer to.
It's funny because es has a "last login" stat on the friendlist. v:v:v

kirbysuperstar posted:

Pro Loser tips if you're rangering - once his clock's broken, hit it with WB and then fill it full of Piercing Shell. It actually hits him twice, for the same damage. With Hu/Ra (so no Sharpshooter) and a L1 latented Biotriner I was getting 25Kx2 hits in very quick succession. Also it's a bit safer than Impact Sliding up and unloading with Diffuse, fun as that is.
That sounds interesting but I prefer to stick to waiting for the right time when I can charge a Satellite Cannon. It's more PP effecient, which is important to me because I can't stand dealing with affixing to get 150+ PP.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

As much as that's true, it's also very hard to get Sat. Cannon off, especially towards the end when he gets real mad.

Of course, you should use whatever works for you :)

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
The weird thing about sat cannon is that if you're TPSing it you'll turn real slow, but if you aim it in normal camera mode it'll follow your WSAD presses no matter which way you're facing, so you can sometimes get a lock on Loser's core right after he finishes teleporting and get him right before he attacks.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The new male cast legs are an abomination.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------

Devour or Fire posted:

The new male cast legs are a gift from Photon Jesus.

Captain Keene
Dec 20, 2012
Now I can be even huger than all of the lolis running around.

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.
[timg]http://i.imgur.com/4opD4q2.jpg][/timg]

Does my rear end look big in this?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
From the side that looks like a set of hover legs from Armored Core.

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.

Schubalts posted:

From the side that looks like a set of hover legs from Armored Core.

They act like it, too! Each one has two hover jets when using the hover movement mode.

Sadly, they eat the new drill knees. I'm wearing them in that picture.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
The thunderingest thighs for robots. I love it.

Captain Keene
Dec 20, 2012

MR. J posted:

The thunderingest thighs for robots. I love it.

And yet they're still smaller than Schub's.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I wonder if fcasts will ever get a set that makes them look like a giant colorful trashcan as well

Herb Stencil
Oct 22, 2012

Bonafide Homosaxual

lesbian baphomet posted:

I wonder if fcasts will ever get a set that makes them look like a giant colorful trashcan as well

I'm not sure, but I think this person may have taken it upon themselves to do what sega will not in regards to colorful trashcans

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I've been skipping TD because of scheduling/laziness but I jumped in today and holy poo poo kitted out Ilmegid spammers clean house.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Dull surprise

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Christ if they didn't have Miku I would just go ahead and not buy any more of their products.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

At least the dude who put that slideshow together had a sense of humor

Saagonsa fucked around with this message at 01:11 on May 25, 2014

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
Christ, the U.S release has been laying in an open grave forever now, are they ever going to get around to filling it in?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Nope! They at least gave Yakuza a pity round to the head with "no plans for Yakuza 5 or Ishin at this time", but PSO2 is in dumbass limbo forever. Oh well.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I figure Yakuza's audience in the west is small enough that Sega feels like they can be straight up about it. PSO2 is a little different as Phantasy Star releases (such as they are) have been steady for years and the original PSO still carries nostalgia value for a lot of people, plus it's one of their oldest franchises. So they'll probably just keep letting it fade away rather than killing all hope for it outright.

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:
A "Darkstalkers will return" sort of stance, pretty much.

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
The second I figured out how to switch over to the Premium room size someone from Nol Vacancy burst in and did a hit-and-run style room decoration. GOTY.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Chibs posted:

A "Darkstalkers will return" sort of stance, pretty much.

Nobody who actually likes fighting games wants Capcom circa 2014 to make a new Darkstalkers.

Conversely the only reason I occasionally check in on this thread is to see if PSO2 is out in NA yet.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

Mr. Sunabouzu posted:

The second I figured out how to switch over to the Premium room size someone from Nol Vacancy burst in and did a hit-and-run style room decoration. GOTY.

Toilets, piss-baths and toy cars as far as the eye can see.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MR. J posted:

Toilets, piss-baths and toy cars as far as the eye can see.

I filled a friend's room with vopal pillars once. It was pretty rad to hear them freak out the next day

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Nobody who actually likes fighting games wants Capcom circa 2014 to make a new Darkstalkers.

Conversely the only reason I occasionally check in on this thread is to see if PSO2 is out in NA yet.

Agreed on both points, especially the first. Although I suppose it could be argued that Sonic Team hasn't been much better for Phantasy Star these last few years than Capcom has been for their franchises, but that's more a problem I have with the pre-PSO2 stuff. PSU in particular was hot garbage.

What happened to the Overworks people, anyway? Or is the answer to that question too depressing?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Overworks got absorbed into Sega and worked on Valkyria Chronicles, I'm pretty sure.

NextTime000 posted:

I filled a friend's room with vopal pillars once. It was pretty rad to hear them freak out the next day

I dumped 50 pillars into Argas' room once. When I first got a room pass and was checking that out, CBB was active so people dumped about 60 sports cars in there. Also there was that while where either Gestalt or Sit was hit n' run Sadinian statue-ing goons. That was good.

Shady3011
Oct 21, 2008
Has Sonic Team even had anything to do with PSO2?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

As far as I can tell, they sent a bit of the team off to do PSP2 (including Sakai) in conjunction with Alfa System (who worked on PSP1 also). They proved themselves well enough with PSP2 that little offshoot team more staff and had them work on PSP2i and start planning PSO2 at around the same time. That team grew enough to start calling themselves PHANTASY STAR CREW as the Mining Defense opening shows us.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
So highlights of today's stream:

Dudu Punching Bag
Glimpse of the future where everyone is replaced by robots

also dudu opening a restaurant

InfinityComplex fucked around with this message at 15:41 on May 27, 2014

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Rappy racing and Gundams in TD. poo poo's gonna get interesting.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Mtndewman, dorito apostles, and now titans, Its like I'm getting the true Xbox One Experience™!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tengames posted:

Mtndewman, dorito apostles, and now titans, Its like I'm getting the true Xbox One Experience™!

• Locked thread